Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:15:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR DAY TRADERS!  (Read 358 times)
Imran1271

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

i am now not a dealer by using any stretch of the creativeness... I purchase and preserve. however, if i was to day trade i'd virtually make sure i am going into each day mentally at +/-$0...which means normal is a new day. forget about the previous day. You pay attention approximately people dropping insane amounts of cash day trading?...it is from mentally wearing the day gone by into nowadays and doing precisely what you're looking to do. First rule to trading is get the emotions out of it... looking to swing for the fences with a "yolo" guess is nothing but emotion.
modtakels

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:56:27 PM

It is really varies to your skills,if you are really a good trader and you can easily trade with technical analysis you could have 10-15% average gains daily.But if you dont have any background in trading ,you will have some problems and you could lose a lot,so i suggest get some skills first,learn the basic technical analysis so you could easily win your trades.

Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:21:30 PM

Not a day trader myself, but every day trader I've seen have lost the game to his human feelings and the greedy nature. They don't make money, or if they get lucky and make money for 3 days, they lose it all in a stupid margin in day 4!

Maybe there are successful day traders out there who I haven't encountered yet, but if you want to become one yourself try to be in control of your greed and fear, and always start with test trading and small positions.
Xfactor06 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:17:59 AM

Thanks for the replies guys. I guess i have to learn TA first, i know it will take time but it will be rewarding in the future. Thanks again, i hope i'll get a merit for those who think this post of mine is helpful esp for newbies like me.
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

Basically daily trading is more beneficial, daily trading increase the net capital and the revenue is secured by day end. Day traders are very active, making many trades each day and the margin of loss is minimum. Day trading can be a part time or full time depending on the trader's strategy.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:06:52 PM

At first you should know the basic rules of day trading. Day trading is not easy for everyone. There are more chance to loss capital. You shouldn't choice more than 5 coins at a time for day trading.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:58:42 PM

Day trading is a hard job. It requires a lot of time and knowledge. I think that at the beginning it is worth trying with cheaper coins. Possible losses will be small and you can check whether this type of trade is for you.

bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

Hi guys. I really wanted to become a day trader to maximize my profits. Now, i wanna ask if how much do you earn in a day? How many coin charts do you usually monitor? Do you have a minimum charts to look at? Thanks
Day trading is actually more harder to execute than it looks. You will need huge capital to get started and make decent profit. You need to act quick along with the market movement. Any mistake will make you suffer a huge capital loss. Time commitment is a big deal over here. Without knowledge or experience you will most likely defeated. I never tried day trading since the amount of time and patience needed is out of my reach.  

What do you consider "huge capital" I've also been wanting to start as a day trader but based on what I've read here today it kind of makes me scared Embarrassed Also, what would be a good source of altcoin-trading knowledge?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: