Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:20:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like bitcoin, what's your reason?  (Read 7495 times)
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

Do you like bitcoin, what's your reason?
Anything that is profitable it should be popular among the people and that's why I also like it for getting benefited by this platform. I think Bitcoin has been considered as the most crucial element of the monetary system in recent times and it has been also a vital issue in the virtual platform. Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular and profitable whole around the world and people are trying to collect Bitcoin for saving and investment. Not only that but also Bitcoin is being used for the purpose of trading and investment. that's why it has multidimensional use so I like it most.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lare linglung

Activity: 79
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

of course I like bitcoin, because bitcoin makes my life change drastically, especially about material things or money. where bitcoin is our easy way to earn money

Bob's Repair  /  Supported by John McAfee
▐|              JOIN ICO | Jan 4th              |▌ (http://bobsrepair.com)
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

I really love bitcoin, since it was a high technology.
I like Btcs for so many reasons. The first one is that it provides us a way that could be marked as easiest one in terms of money transactions whether it is local or international. Btcs are always available round the clock for its users and the payment method is always free from the taxes that are to be paid for the legal currencies.

The other factor that makes it my favorite is decentralization and it is one of the biggest reasons about its quick success that it never belongs to a single entity.
Utanjaran

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:26:04 PM

Initially just a fad, because price of bitcoin when still very low and very few merchants who accept to be exchanged with fiat. What i like about bitcoin because i can earn alot money because it keeps some and at all i do not work or take up time to grow it.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:29:36 PM

I like bitcoin because i saw the improvement of others through the help of bitcoin.Hopefully i my self will also experience the    good adavantage of bitcoin.Ofcourse i also want to share my experience and learnings to my family soon so we can earn and learn together with bitcoin.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

One of the reason why I like it is it helps me to earn extra money that I need in my daily life and because of bitcoin I can buy all things that I want and need. In addition to that, as of now there are lot of people who started to like bitcoin because they know that using bitcoin can help them to earn money and become rich in the near future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

Obviously, I like bitcoin. Bitcoin gives us Financial freedom that was One of the greatest reason for me to like Bitcoin.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

Of course I like Bitcoin.there are certain reasons behind liking Bitcoin.firstly Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency,secondly it is the most valuable cryptocurrenc again its price is increasing day by day and personally I have got much profit through Bitcoin investment.that's it.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
assy

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

I like bitcoin because this investment is very profitable, unlike very efficient bitcoin gold others do not know if I save digital gold while gold has a lot of risk.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

the main reason that i like bitcoin is i know bitcoin would be my bridge from poverty to success just because of the profit that bitcoin can really give to me thats why i like bitcoin and also through bitcoin i can usually earn money into it and i know bitcoin is a life changer one.

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

Of course I like Bitcoin.there are certain reasons behind liking Bitcoin.firstly Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency,secondly it is the most valuable cryptocurrenc again its price is increasing day by day and personally I have got much profit through Bitcoin investment.that's it.

Yes,ofcourse i like it because bitcoin give me a chance to end my poverty and bitcoin give me lot of money if my campaign will be success.bitcoin is very helpful in our poor people because bitcoin is good for investing because of the good pricing and bitcoin is the key to become a rish.bitcoin give a chance me to earn a money and to buy our daily needs.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

Beside the extra income, the things i like about bitcoin is i can buy/purchase some stuff online that i couldn't buy before as i don't have paypal due to the credit card verification issue. For example : Premium leech service.
The other reason is it's way easier for me to send my money in bitcoin overseas.
nonsonote

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

Well, who wouldn’t love something that can benifit you. Where you can earn something by staying at home and just sitting in front of your computer and posting in this forum, doing paid to clicks or investing your money. Of course I really like bitcoin. You can even do this in your free time so it’s really good that bitcoin exists
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

Yes of course, I like bitcoin because it gives me an opportunity to earn. Through bitcoin i am now financially stable, I must say. And also in bitcoin we learn to trade also it gives me an opportunity to earn. You can earn in bitcoin by just giving  your time without investing capital.

Just giving part of our time we can already earn the same amount of money we earned from doing 8 hours of work.  I like bitcoin because it gives me some sort of financial freedom.  A confidence that I can buy things that I needed and sometimes I wanted.  It is the answer to my financial worries.
khai29

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

definitely yes,because the reason why i like bitcoin the value is very high and most of all even though im at home i can earn bitcoin.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:38:43 PM
Merited by Dodoymabs (1)

definitely yes,because the reason why i like bitcoin the value is very high and most of all even though im at home i can earn bitcoin.

Bitcoin was originally created as an alternative, decentralized payment method it was low-cost and almost instantaneous unlike the other bank transfer.  An added benefit for merchants that it was irreversible, and removing the threat of expensive charge-backs,bitcoin is still a more efficient and cheaper way to transfer money across borders and many individuals feel more comfortable holding a part of their wealth in securely-stored bitcoin.
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

from bitcoin just delighted! It has everything that our world lacked, namely the preservation of data and tracking the whole process!
Verdika90

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

yes I really like bitcoin, because it makes me have more insight about cryiptocurrency, and which makes me love it is the advantage of bitcoin investing.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

I like Bitcoin, in general I like the crypto market, they have created jobs for many, generating income for many people. They have helped some poor people to become rich. I hope that BTC and altcoin in the future will grow stronger. and BTC is more common in the world, so everyone is involved.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
cutiecez05

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

I like bitcoin because it does not help only me but also my family, by earning extra income in bitcoin, I can give what my family wants which I cannot give if only I have my salary so big thanks to bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: