Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Serbian speaking users get it's own local board instead of a topic?
Yes - 50 (92.6%)
No - 4 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Serbian local board application  (Read 1282 times)
neverbetter

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

And how can I vote? I see the poll at the begining of the topic but can not click on it...
katanic97

Activity: 160
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:20:31 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about renaming Croatian local board to "Ex-Yu" board?
As most of you don't want to post in our local board for unknown reason I don't see any reason why our board wouldn't be renamed in ex-yu board(or maybe I am too old?  Grin), more people would come and board will become more interesting, after all we are speaking the same language.

Other than taxes I don't see why we should be separated. This is forum after all, and local boards with different languages are for people who understand these languages.

This is very good idea,it would be easier for everyone Grin
katanic97

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

And how can I vote? I see the poll at the begining of the topic but can not click on it...

You are newbie,like me,we can not vote
But,Jr.Member and higher they can
neverbetter

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

Thanks katanic97

-And the idea about 'ex-yu' board is definitely interesting, but it may get a bit messy and confusing
ljube

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

What is a Bounty? I like to know it .. in serbian if can??

Imam jos dosta pitanja, jer je oblast kriptovaluta ogromna ali ne mogu da se snadjem bas lako, noviji sam u celoj prici, a engleski mi nije bas najbolji.
Da li ima ovde da se nadje nesto o osnovnim stvarima vezano za trjeding na srpski jezik?
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

Sharing the same board would be good enough for now, if we can have the same functionality, with ability to create child boards and etc.
Otherwise Croatia would unfortunately lose it's own board, which is not that good of an idea.
katanic97

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:52:19 PM

Imam jos dosta pitanja, jer je oblast kriptovaluta ogromna ali ne mogu da se snadjem bas lako, noviji sam u celoj prici, a engleski mi nije bas najbolji.
Da li ima ovde da se nadje nesto o osnovnim stvarima vezano za trjeding na srpski jezik?

Well,you can exlpore forum,and Croatian local board is very transparent
Also,we have our "board" but is all mixed up,and you can not to be on your way
So,you go to Local Boards and join to Croatian,and you can find what interests you
Also,you can go to Other Languages,and find our "Serbian",but for you because you are new in this,go to Croatian loacal board and explore
Cheers Wink
ljube

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

So,you go to Local Boards and join to Croatian,and you can find what interests you
Also,you can go to Other Languages,and find our "Serbian",but for you because you are new in this,go to Croatian loacal board and explore
Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley
I would like in serbian really... i dont understend very wll croatian.
katanic97

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:51:00 PM

Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley

For now,we don't have our local board
Try in Croatian board,same language
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

I voted yes to support you but if that doesn't happen I would really like to see the Serbian board merging with the Croatian board. That would be beneficial for both parties with quality posters joining forces.
nmalisa

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

If you need website, just ask for info..

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley

Sorry but Croatian is not same language,   it similar but not same..
***Croatian - Okolo kucno vodopisalo     *** Serbian - Oluk    
Ex Yu is interesting idea , but i think that will not work, because of meany problems with this 3 nations (Croatian, Bosnian and Serbian.)

But if we can to set our past problems out off this forums then why not .. Can be useful  ..

ADS TEAM offers the service of designing and building Web sites  (https://adsteam.info/)
Vlada69

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:58:05 AM

Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley

Ex Yu is interesting idea , but i think that will not work, because of meany problems with this 3 nations (Croatian, Bosnian and Serbian.)

But if we can to set our past problems out off this forums then why not .. Can be useful  ..

takodje krofna se zove vruce nadignuce
katanic97

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:45:11 AM

Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley

Ne,decko kaze da razume srpski,ali hrvatski bas i  ne
Ja bi najvise voleo da imamo svoj lokalni board,ali od "vruceg nadignuca" i okolokucnog vodopisala" necemo daleko dogurati Cheesy
A vas boli uvo,niste Newbie Cheesy
Vlada69

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:16:52 AM

Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley

Ja bi najvise voleo da imamo svoj lokalni board,ali od "vruceg nadignuca" i okolokucnog vodopisala" necemo daleko dogurati Cheesy

fali ti jos jedan post da ne budes newbie...
ljube

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley

Hocu SRPSKI. in SERBIAN!
Ja se samo nadam ako nam otvore podforum da ce tamo biti dovoljno kvalitetno angazovnaih ljudi koji bi uredjivali teme, stavljali tekstove, upucivali raju i odgovarali na smislena pitanja.. naravno trebala bi redovno da radi metla za glupe i besmislene komentare. Znaci neki posteni admini par komada.

Sta kazu ovi sa bitcoinTolk-a sta treba da bi nam otvorili.. neka pismena molba i sl?

Vlada69

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley

Hocu SRPSKI. in SERBIAN!
Ja se samo nadam ako nam otvore podforum da ce tamo biti dovoljno kvalitetno angazovnaih ljudi koji bi uredjivali teme, stavljali tekstove, upucivali raju i odgovarali na smislena pitanja.. naravno trebala bi redovno da radi metla za glupe i besmislene komentare. Znaci neki posteni admini par komada.

Sta kazu ovi sa bitcoinTolk-a sta treba da bi nam otvorili.. neka pismena molba i sl?

pa pisao moderatoru posto samo oni mogu, a ne general menageri al se ne javlja. cyrus mislim da je rumun u pitanju.
ljube

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:08:28 AM

Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley

Hocu SRPSKI. in SERBIAN!

pa pisao moderatoru posto samo oni mogu, a ne general menageri al se ne javlja. cyrus mislim da je rumun u pitanju.

Nepostovanje. Eventulano ako je u guzvi bio pa zaboravi posle.. Treba jos pisati i objasniti kako bi nas forum funkcionisao, kako bi se ljudi angazovali.
Mada sve mislim da nas kuliraju nesto namerno. mi srbi smo zadnja rupa na sviralu sto bi rekli..
katanic97

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley

Hocu SRPSKI. in SERBIAN!

Nepostovanje. Eventulano ako je u guzvi bio pa zaboravi posle.. Treba jos pisati i objasniti kako bi nas forum funkcionisao, kako bi se ljudi angazovali.
Mada sve mislim da nas kuliraju nesto namerno. mi srbi smo zadnja rupa na sviralu sto bi rekli..

Doce to sve na svoje,nadam se
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

By the end of this week it will be a month since this topic was created and we had absolutely no response.
It is quite disappointing that moderators don't have time to respond to us at least once a month.
Not even a simple "no", so we can know that we shouldn't waste our time.
Vlada69

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:27:03 PM

By the end of this week it will be a month since this topic was created and we had absolutely no response.
It is quite disappointing that moderators don't have time to respond to us at least once a month.
Not even a simple "no", so we can know that we shouldn't waste our time.

Yes would be much better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: