Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:52:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need your advice. Administration is powerless.  (Read 551 times)
trugad (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:56:57 PM

Hello.
The situation is this: by its stupidity I decided to experiment with some parts in my bounty campaigns. Created a reward in coins in the project for the fact that people will communicate in the ANN thread of one of my client's projects.
I naively believed that if the forum is full of announcements about the services of paid publications - then this can be done in the campaign bounty without resorting to such services.
Yes, it turned out that there is such a rule: you can not pay for posts, for communication on the forum.
This is my mistake, I did not know, but it does not exclude my guilt, I agree.

The user "ibminer" (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=84866) did not write to me about the fact that this can not be done, that it should be removed. Well, that is humanly to do. He decided to do differently - he simply filed a complaint, and the moderator complied with this complaint. And I was painted in red. Now my trust rating: -2.
I wrote several letters to the user "ibminer" with a request to withdraw my report, that I understood my mistake and will not do this in the future. He just ignores my messages. To his colleague, I wrote a letter that he would pass my request to my friend - he blocked me.
I wrote to the administrator "mprep", he said that he can not do anything.

I also want to say that I am a bounty manager and I work quite successfully, but now I have problems, because clients do not want to contact the user with a red "trust". A "ibminer" is a member of the team that create a bounty campaign.

In the end, we get that you can remove any competitor with one button, which is what Legendary does. Mafia =)

From here I have a question for you: what do you think, what to do in such a situation? Just forget about this account and get another account? Well, they and the new account at their will - can also "delete".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

Mods have NOTHING to do with his rating. The only person that can remove the rating is the one that left it.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
trugad (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:08:36 PM

Mods have NOTHING to do with his rating. The only person that can remove the rating is the one that left it.
That is, any competitor can be "removed" like this at the touch of a button and no one can do anything?
trugad (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:09:48 PM

And then another question: how to earn a positive "trust"? I asked my clients to write me a positive opinion, but they do not count.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:13:49 PM

That is, any competitor can be "removed" like this at the touch of a button and no one can do anything?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
bitperson

Activity: 210
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

And then another question: how to earn a positive "trust"? I asked my clients to write me a positive opinion, but they do not count.
Whether they ‘count’ is up to each user, but I guess most leave their trust settings at the default. You can read about the trust system here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858.

And, with reference to your previous question in this thread: yes, anyone has the right to choose whom to trust and distrust. If a default trust member distrusts you, that will be clearly visible to anyone who trusts the default trust members. If you want ibminer to change their mind about you, my suggestion is to not be a pain in their ass, e.g. by stalking them or posting conspiracy theories. Nobody here is entitled to be trusted by anyone.

How to ask questions the smart way
When you’re happy with the answers in a thread you have started, please click ‘lock topic’ to prevent spam.
1AWrZWnN4ThpGB5z24WTzsoZRMqvLpDGYU
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

Only users on DT list that will actually change your trust points, but that doesn't mean you should PM DT members and begging for +trust (You are asking for more -neg at that point).
If you think your -neg trust are not fair, try to PM the one who gave you the -neg and ask him for a discussion here.
trugad (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:18:06 PM

Only users on DT list that will actually change your trust points, but that doesn't mean you should PM DT members and begging for +trust (You are asking for more -neg at that point).
If you think your -neg trust are not fair, try to PM the one who gave you the -neg and ask him for a discussion here.
Well thank you. I will write a "ibminer" letter and ask him to write here. But it is unlikely that he will do it.
And I wrote here not to complain, but to help my older comrades solve the problem.
Thank you for your advice.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:06:16 PM

Trust farming.

Quoted for reference.

You were the person you added the rule first. Someone's salty?

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18515

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:37:42 PM

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Threads are stickied for a reason. I suggest you read them. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse.
trugad (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:57:40 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 12:41:50 AM by trugad

Trust farming.
But your Trust is "Trust farming".

I have customer feedback, which I asked to write, and not to voice personally.

You were the person you added the rule first. Someone's salty?
I did not understand this. Rephrase.

Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse.
I do not deny my guilt, but I corrected my mistakes and ask to remove the punishment. Especially since this is my only violation.
I repeat: I do not want to conflict. I want to solve this problem. It really hinders my work.

I just want to sort it out humanely, and not "guilty-shot."

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:40:53 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 01:53:33 AM by nullius

As a forum user who has suffered significantly from the spam problem, I have left my own feedback for #1183469 “trugad”.  Note the long list of users who have submitted what on the face of things is farmed positive trust feedback.  (I took a screenshot of the same list, although I have not yet uploaded it anywhere.)

Date: 2018-02-25
Reference: https://web.archive.org/web/20180225005717/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3014024.0
Risked BTC amount: 0.00000000

Quote from: nullius
#1183469 “trugad” (herein: “the spammer”) openly admits against interest to being a bounty campaign manager who paid for posts.  That is:  Admits to paying for spam.  Posted a whine thread complaining about negative feedback from ibminer, administrator mprep declining to interfere with ibminer’s independent decisions, etc., ad nauseam.  Then, admitted and averred to trust farming (“how to earn a positive ‘trust’? I asked my clients to write me a positive opinion, but they do not count.”).  When aTriz called this out as trust farming, the spammer accusing aTriz of trust farming.

The spammer claims ignorance of the rule against paying for posts.  That is: claims ignorance that spam is bad, *and* admits not reading stickied rules.

Spamming is *untrustworthy behaviour*.  Whining about the consequences only adds insult to injury.

Note:  In the time since ibminer left negative feedback on 2018-02-21, whereas the spammer admitted soliciting positive feedback, the spammer has received the following positive feedback.  Most is generic and does not provide a reference link.  **Some or all of these users *probably* left positive feedback due to positive feedback having been solicited from them:**

#1423659 “George51rus”
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1423659
2018-02-23: “Meнeджep чтo нaдo, eгo бayнти вceгдa тoлкoвыe”
Risked BTC: 0.00000000
Reference link: (none)

#1224024 “ZhyravlikO”
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1224024
2018-02-23: “Responsible, decent, worthy of approval”

#896783 “sensei stupid”
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=896783
2018-02-23: “he is a good people and im realy trust him. he so help full”

#1107542 “veranika55”
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1107542
2018-02-23: “I think he's a very professional and experienced bounty Manager. I participated in a blogger's bounty and I think he is right and honest. And the fact that he likes order and forces to write reports, it is plus to his work as any bountist can prove on reports that he is right. When there is a report it is difficult for a person to make a claim that he did not do his job.”

#1411750 “JohnPain”
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1411750
2018-02-23: “Good Bounty Manager, i trust him”

#1205302, “bivins1”
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1205302
2018-02-23: “Have dealt with Trugad when they held their pre-sale for the MDL token . Sent me a wallet address and I got credited as discussed. I see him as very trustworthy person and i can vouch for him”
Risked BTC: 2.00000000

#1205302, “bivins1” (again! with slight variation)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1205302
2018-02-23: “Have dealt with Trugad when they held their pre-sale for the MDL token . Sent me a wallet address and i sent 2BTC and I got credited tokens as discussed. I see him as very trustworthy person and i can vouch for him”
Risked BTC: 2.00000000

#1421907 “MDL Talent Hub”
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1421907
2018-02-24: “Trustful bounty manager”
Risked BTC: 0.20000000
Reference link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2621659.940

#1707152 “YaNinaMurmansk”
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1707152
2018-02-24: “I paid the bounty manager's work. Thank you, I advise everyone.”
Risked BTC: 0.66000000
Reference link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2939690

**Prior to ibminer’s negative for spamming and the admitted subsequent solicitation of positives, the spammer only had a single feedback entry:**  A positive, from a user also listed above:

#1224024 “ZhyravlikO”
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1224024
2018-01-26: “Excellent bounty manager!”

This feedback is made consistently with my trust feedback policy:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3009256.0

Whines > /dev/null.

Edit, P.S.:  In case that last line be ignored, I reserve the right to publicly post PMs, e-mails, etc. from spammers and/or spam supporters and/or spammer supporters.

Edit:  Fixed two typographical errors.  Also fixed in the trust feedback.

trugad (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:09:36 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 02:23:13 AM by trugad

As a forum user who has suffered significantly from the spam problem, I have left my own feedback for #1183469 “trugad”.  Note the long list of users who have submitted what on the face of things is farmed positive trust feedback.  (I took a screenshot of the same list, although I have not yet uploaded it anywhere.)

As far as I understand, you are now specifically fanning the problem, trying to increase the conflict. What for?
And judging by the reviews on your "Trust" page - you are a friend of "aTriz" and it was he who asked you to create a conflict with me.

You are not needed here, you are not welcome here. This conversation does not concern you. Be kind, do not interfere.
trugad (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:13:23 AM

I will repeat it once more - I want to solve the problem.
ibminer, how do we solve the problem?
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:50:24 AM

Whines > /dev/null.

Edit, P.S.:  In case that last line be ignored, I reserve the right to publicly post PMs, e-mails, etc. from spammers and/or spam supporters and/or spammer supporters.

(That last was added within about two minutes of posting.)

PM:

As far as I understand, you are specifically inflating the problem, trying to increase the conflict. What for?

Trust summary for nullius: Untrusted feedback

User: trugad
Date: 2018-02-25
Risked BTC amount: 0.00000000
Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3014024.msg31005716#msg31005716

Quote from: trugad
Troll. Provoked to the conflict. He climbed into a conversation that does not concern him.

(You may notice that my trust page has a few others like that from kooks and crooks like you.  They amuse me.)

As far as I understand, you are now specifically fanning the problem, trying to increase the conflict. What for?
And judging by the reviews on your "Trust" page - you are a friend of "aTriz" and it was he who asked you to create a conflict with me.

Baseless accusation of a conspiracy?  Check.  It’s a spammer.  Spammers are always the same.

For the record, aTriz has neither contacted me about this, nor spoken to me about it in any way.  Not that that’s any of your business.  Spammer.

Being at least minimally literate in the English language, I am perfectly capable of reading all the words stated publicly in this thread.  Yours, aTriz’s, and otherwise.

You are not needed here, you are not welcome here. This conversation does not concern you. Be kind, do not interfere.

Taken under advisement.  Having considered your advice, I shall now proceed to do whatever I please.

My own advice to you is that you quit whining, and leave the forum.

The major problem was solved when ibminer left you negative trust feedback.

The only remaining problem is that you continue to whine.  [Edit:  Plus the accounts which left you farmed positive feedback.  Thanks for reminding me; I’ve been slack.]

Whines > /dev/null.

bitperson

Activity: 210
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:02:51 AM
Merited by aTriz (1)

I guess you and most everyone else would define ‘the problem’ differently. The way I see it, things are looking pretty good: you have been reprimanded for incentivising other users to spam, and, if I understand correctly, you have decided (or at least promised) not to do it again. So the community might not have to deal with any more spam instigated by you. Should your negative trust remain for some time, including until eternity, I don’t see that as a problem, as that makes it at least somewhat more difficult for you to reoffend.

With all the forum space taken up by spam orchestrated by ‘successful bounty managers’, surely there is also room for a teensy weensy little negative trust documenting your ways. Ordering other community members to remove themselves from a public discussion about the spam problem you are part of seems pretty standard spammer behaviour. I assume you would prefer us to discuss how poor little legitimate businessman you is being pushed around by this anti-spam ‘mafia’, and that you don’t take kindly to having it pointed out to you that spammers, if any, are the mafia here, polluting this discussion forum for everyone in exchange for a quick buck for themselves. Thank you for being such an example to others who may be contemplating a path similar to the one you have chosen.

How to ask questions the smart way
When you’re happy with the answers in a thread you have started, please click ‘lock topic’ to prevent spam.
1AWrZWnN4ThpGB5z24WTzsoZRMqvLpDGYU
trugad (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:16:57 AM

It's funny to see how people try to imagine something.
Does this dialogue concern you? No. Then why are you here in the subject?
This is called jackals =)
I wanted to bring one user to the conversation, and instead of it I got a lot of internet trolls.
Guys, you are not interesting to me. You do not interest anyone at all. Your opinion is not interesting to anyone but you. You judge people by your little world, an abandoned swamp.
I wanted to solve the problem, but, as I see it, the problem can not be solved here.
It is a pity that in this topic I have not met a single adult. Some offended children.
trugad (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:28:31 AM

But I want to say:
Hey! "ibminer", why are you so cowardly that you send your friends to swear with me, and not yourself write here?

If you look at your merits, then:
Merit summary for bitperson
Code:
February 02, 2018, 06:52:06 PM: 1 from ibminer for Re: I Need a Help with my wallet
February 02, 2018, 06:50:34 PM: 2 from ibminer for How to ‘accelerate’ your transactions through Antpool
February 02, 2018, 06:46:43 PM: 1 from ibminer for Re: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through.
February 02, 2018, 07:01:50 PM: 1 from ibminer for Trying to wrap my head around how Bitcointalk got here
February 02, 2018, 07:01:25 PM: 2 from ibminer for Re: Associating previous transaction IDs with new wallet / signature-based recovery
February 23, 2018, 12:58:19 PM: 1 from nullius for Re: Fraudulent or risky wallets list
February 04, 2018, 07:45:57 AM: 1 to nullius for Re: Rejoice! Actmyname is soon to be demoted

Merit summary for nullius
Code:
February 23, 2018, 12:58:19 PM: 1 to bitperson for Re: Fraudulent or risky wallets list
February 04, 2018, 07:45:57 AM: 1 from bitperson for Re: Rejoice! Actmyname is soon to be demoted
February 16, 2018, 05:35:03 PM: 3 from ibminer for segvan: Segwit vanity address & bulk address generator
February 07, 2018, 09:18:47 PM: 2 from ibminer for Quickseller’s Rumour-Mongering

Merit summary for ibminer
Code:
February 02, 2018, 07:01:50 PM: 1 to bitperson for Trying to wrap my head around how Bitcointalk got here
February 02, 2018, 07:01:25 PM: 2 to bitperson for Re: Associating previous transaction IDs with new wallet / signature-based recovery
February 02, 2018, 06:52:06 PM: 1 to bitperson for Re: I Need a Help with my wallet
February 02, 2018, 06:50:34 PM: 2 to bitperson for How to ‘accelerate’ your transactions through Antpool
February 02, 2018, 06:46:43 PM: 1 to bitperson for Re: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through.
February 16, 2018, 05:35:03 PM: 3 to nullius for segvan: Segwit vanity address & bulk address generator
February 07, 2018, 09:18:47 PM: 2 to nullius for Quickseller’s Rumour-Mongering

I would not be surprised if you, ibminer hide under the masks nullius, bitperson and you are afraid to talk to me yourself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: