Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:06:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Gelato.bet | Maximise your betting gains with System x10 | 73% WR - 20% ROI ⭐  (Read 174 times)
Gelato.bet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 09:58:54 PM

Welcome to the forum. well, from what I see your website is a sports betting prediction website, your website charges €49.99 for the subscription and from what I can understand the person will only pay for another subscription when the person has 10 wins, that is when your website sends 10 right tips. Your website defines the games along with the odds values of those same games, which means that someone can pay for €49.99 and your website keeps sending games with odds of 1.05 and when they complete 10 wins that person will again have to pay €49.99. When I saw your thread I was wondering why you don't take the money out of your pocket and start making sports bets for yourself without having to create a website and charge money for tips that you would be giving

In my head I thought why someone very intelligent, capable of predicting the outcome of games so well, would waste time creating a website to give betting tips while they only need to be placing bets with their own capital and they could quickly become very rich in a short time. . After I saw your website and the amount you charge, everything started to make sense to me, you are charging subscription fees and giving these 10 winning tips because you know very well that you can place games with very low odds and with that you will get it right and as the capital bet is not yours, but the people who will be betting and all you will do is give them a tip on which game they should bet on and they bet with their own pocket money and will still pay you €49.99 each, so you will be left profiting. Without them, you won't make a profit, betting with money from your pocket, because you know that bets with low odds are not profitable in the long term.

Hello. Since people commenting without doing a 5 minute research on the project page I will post the FAQ on top. It looks like you never did proper research about the project you are commenting on. Question 1 in the FAQ covers everything to prove your comment wrong. Another thing that proves you wrong is that the average odd in the spreadsheet (https://app.bet-analytix.com/bankroll/494446) is 1.50 and not 1.05 as you said.

Question 1: What is System x10 and how does it work? - MUST READ BEFORE PURCHASE

A betting system, created by our group of football experts, who are responsible for conducting the entire study and posting banker tips that are consistently in the range of 1.40 to 1.60 odd per match. Our subscription model does not require you to subscribe monthly but just once until we reach our objective of winning 10 consecutive bet slips in order to complete System x10. Upon completion, we win between 35.00 to 50.00 odd. The tipster posts photographs of his bet slips, and you have to copy his selections into your own bet slip. It's extremely simple to do this. To achieve our goal, we have to win these 10 matches with the compound interest method, which means that after we win a bet, we must bet back the whole amount returned on the next bet. We should repeat this 10 times without losing to finish System x10 successfully. If we lose somewhere in between, we are trying from the beginning by risking a small amount from our balance (3% of our starting capital). If you look at our spreadsheet, you can see that we have completed System x10 four times already. If you still don't understand our strategy, we also provide assistance to total beginners. Just send us a message on DISCORD, and we will gladly assist you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gelato.bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 01:39:27 AM

Congrats to all our VIPs. Today we won another System x10 and boosted our overall gains once again by risking just 0.75% of our capital every time!

After our last successful System x10, we needed just 1 retry to complete our goal. Overall matches in 2024 are 27 with just 2 lost matches and 2 times System x10 won. Crazy statistic! That's why we are not afraid to give vouch copies to highly reputable members or even forum admins.

Our current goal is to increase our overall profits a bit more, as it seems that our methodology is at the peak of its performance, so the Gelato.bet portfolio will start risking about 1% of its current capital (135€).

Gelato.bet wishes happy earnings to everyone.

davis196

Activity: 2912
Merit: 900

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 11:32:00 AM

I don't understand the thing with the recommended, medium, low and ultra-low deposits. Where should we deposit the money?
The whole "System x10" thing is portrayed more like a "get rich quick scheme", which makes it kinda suspicious.
Deposit 100 euro, bet 10 euro and you will get 350-500 euro profits? Who doesn't want to get into such money making system?
The problem is that it sounds too good to be true. I've seen many "Invest 100USD and get 1200USD back" scams on Discord and Telegram.
I hope that your service is legit. Good luck with finding customers.

Gelato.bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 01:15:52 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2024, 01:27:30 PM by Gelato.bet

I don't understand the thing with the recommended, medium, low and ultra-low deposits. Where should we deposit the money?

Hello. Deposit goes to the bookmaker that you place your soccer bets. We recommend Bet365 or a legit crypto bookmaker.

The whole "System x10" thing is portrayed more like a "get rich quick scheme", which makes it kinda suspicious.

Would I call out highly reputable members on even an admin for vouch copy if this was a fraud?  Smiley

Deposit 100 euro, bet 10 euro and you will get 350-500 euro profits? Who doesn't want to get into such money making system?

Haven't you read the whole Plan 4 line before making this comment? Huh

Plan 4: Ultra low deposit: 100€ and you bet 10% per Bet #1 (10€)
Profits: Between 350€ to 500€ minus Bet #1 retries multiplied by 10€

The problem is that it sounds too good to be true. I've seen many "Invest 100USD and get 1200USD back" scams on Discord and Telegram.

Don't put us in the same basket with the scammers. We are legit and transparent that's why we give vouch copies to highly reputable members or even an admin if anyone wants.

I hope that your service is legit. Good luck with finding customers.

Thank you very much! Smiley

Haunebu

Activity: 2996
Merit: 968

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 01:29:07 PM

Checked your site out and it looks like it was designed within an hour or something by amateurs due to which my first impressions of your tipping site are bad. Also, 176 bets in 3 years is a very small sample size op.

Instead, I will just continue relying on popular tipsters in OLBG etc who are far more reliable in the long-term.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Gelato.bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 01:46:32 PM

Checked your site out and it looks like it was designed within an hour or something by amateurs due to which my first impressions of your tipping site are bad. Also, 176 bets in 3 years is a very small sample size op.

Instead, I will just continue relying on popular tipsters in OLBG etc who are far more reliable in the long-term.

Thank you for your comment! We prefer quality over quantity when it comes to betting our money! Our site is simple, and designs are the least important for us. Our job is winning bet slips and not creating the perfect design sites. Good luck with OLBG, though. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: