Big Dirams
Full Member
 

Activity: 378
Merit: 170
Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013
|
 |
August 30, 2026, 09:46:03 PM |
|
Yes and free spin has a big payout than freebet too. You analyse the matches very well and know how it will end. And play with your freebet, you will win but the potential payout is not big and it is the first win of the freebet that can give a good odds to win bigger amount. All the two are luck. But if I am to choose,I will go with free spin. I have used freebet in many times and nothing comes out.
I am genuinely surprised that a lot of people are actually choosing free spins over free bets. I have tried both of them and haven't been lucky with free spins, which is why I don't like free spins. Another thing, I tend to enjoy using free bets. It is that time when you have the opportunity to go all out and even play some games with large odds since you are not risking your personal money. I doubt the same could be said for free spins. At the end of the day, one man's meat is another's poison. What I find fun might turn out to be boring for you and vice versa. That right something you find for fun and entertaining might be boring to some people and every one choice differs and you can’t actually think what you prefer might be what some other people prefer nope everyone has preferences. Some people do have reasons why they prefer free spins than free bets and same goes for people that prefer free bets and if we listen closely to some of their reasons we will find some valid points in it. Like me I prefer free spins than free bets because I’m not much of a gambler and I don’t get to involved in gambling activities that well so I don’t have much experience on gambling so with free spins I don’t need to crack my brain that much.
|
|
|
|
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2180
Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator | ENG to FIL
|
 |
August 30, 2026, 11:52:41 PM |
|
Congratulations to our event winner! ASloveapg!
For the next event of price prediction we bring! 👑 CoinRoyale.com | Bitcoin Price Prediction - Sep 12 | 🎁 Prize 0.001 BTC! ➥ Post Bitcoin price prediction for September 12th. ➥ Thread will be closed on September 10, 2026, 23:59 UTC ➥ You can make up to two predictions, but not earlier than 24 hours after the publication of the first prediction ➥ The one user with the closest predictions will get a prize of 0.001 BTC in Free Bets. ➥ The winner will be determined based on the Bitcoin price at 23:59 UTC (CMC). ➥ Once submitted, you cannot edit your post / icopress reserves the right to disqualify any prediction for any reason. Good luck to all participants!
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
August 31, 2026, 04:57:38 AM |
|
Winning from free spins is definitely possible but I think that a lot of people expect too much, due to how difficult it is to win from these bonuses some gamblers think that it is impossible, well, they are actually wrong about it because it is possible to win probably even more than a $100 but it is all about timing and luck.
Yes, it is possible to win from the free spins to be honest I personally won from free spins multiple times at different casinos and I was able to withdraw the winnings without any issues. But, one should never expect too much from the free spins as most gamblers aren't lucky that's why they'll make short amount from the free spins and that's why I think free bets can help one to earn good amounts if things go well. Congratulations to our event winner! ASloveapg!
Congratulations to ASloveapg for winning the free bet! That's beauty of CoinRoyale to sponsor such events where members of the forum can participate in the events to win free bets! Once again congrats ASloveapg for winning the event!
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
|
Mate2237
|
 |
August 31, 2026, 04:48:04 PM |
|
I am genuinely surprised that a lot of people are actually choosing free spins over free bets. I have tried both of them and haven't been lucky with free spins, which is why I don't like free spins.
Another thing, I tend to enjoy using free bets. It is that time when you have the opportunity to go all out and even play some games with large odds since you are not risking your personal money. I doubt the same could be said for free spins.
At the end of the day, one man's meat is another's poison. What I find fun might turn out to be boring for you and vice versa.
Your last statement says it all, for people to choose free spins over free bets it means that they are more attracted to slot games and some casino games, it is all about the games that the gamblers are interested in. Luck isn't really bound to the option you pick most times because it's just about playing at the right time, you never can tell where you might actually win from a lucky spin when you least expect it. But one thing about free bets is that you might have a high chance of winning this if you have a little bit of insight into spott games, this can increase the chances of winning.
|
| | | | | | | ███▄▀██▄▄ ░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄ ░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀ ███ ██████▄▄▀█▌ ░▄░░███▀████ ░▐█░░███░██▄▄ ░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█ ░█░▄███▀████ ▐█ ▀▄▄███▀▄██▄ ░░▄██▌░░██▀ ░▐█▀████ ▀██ ░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄ ░░▀███ | | ▄▄██▀▄███ ▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░ ▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░ ▐█▀▄▄█████████ ████▀███░░▄░ ▄▄██░███░░█▌░ █▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░ █▌████▀███▄░█░ ▄██▄▀███▄▄▀ ▀██░░▐██▄░░ ██▀████▀█▌░ ▄██▀▀██████▐█░░ ███▀░░ | | | | |
|
|
|
|
jossiel
|
 |
September 01, 2026, 10:27:03 PM |
|
IMO, both are good.
Free bets and free spins.
They're free for that reason and I don't mind any outcome with these frees that are given to me. But it's a valid thing about free bet that you've got choices where you'll spend it.
Both are good but but everyone are just making choices and preferences of which they rather get than the other. Both are good but I always consider the free spin a better choice for me because gambling isn’t much of my thing and I don’t spend more time on betting but with free spin I guess even a new person can come to the casino on their first day and they could make good money on free spins if luck is with them but if they have free bets they will find it difficult to even know things to pick together then talking about winning the free bets. Everyone with their opinion and what they prefer but any one the casino gives us we will use it either we like it or not. I think that conflicts the idea of you having not that much time, spending those free spins will eat your time. Compared to free bets, you'll just have to put it on any game you want and leave it until it's done. Regardless, they're good options if they're given to me I would love to spend them both and won't mind about the wagering requirement if there's any.
|
| | | | | | | ███▄▀██▄▄ ░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄ ░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀ ███ ██████▄▄▀█▌ ░▄░░███▀████ ░▐█░░███░██▄▄ ░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█ ░█░▄███▀████ ▐█ ▀▄▄███▀▄██▄ ░░▄██▌░░██▀ ░▐█▀████ ▀██ ░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄ ░░▀███ | | ▄▄██▀▄███ ▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░ ▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░ ▐█▀▄▄█████████ ████▀███░░▄░ ▄▄██░███░░█▌░ █▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░ █▌████▀███▄░█░ ▄██▄▀███▄▄▀ ▀██░░▐██▄░░ ██▀████▀█▌░ ▄██▀▀██████▐█░░ ███▀░░ | | | | |
|
|
|
Big Dirams
Full Member
 

Activity: 378
Merit: 170
Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013
|
 |
September 03, 2026, 03:35:35 PM |
|
IMO, both are good.
Free bets and free spins.
They're free for that reason and I don't mind any outcome with these frees that are given to me. But it's a valid thing about free bet that you've got choices where you'll spend it.
Both are good but but everyone are just making choices and preferences of which they rather get than the other. Both are good but I always consider the free spin a better choice for me because gambling isn’t much of my thing and I don’t spend more time on betting but with free spin I guess even a new person can come to the casino on their first day and they could make good money on free spins if luck is with them but if they have free bets they will find it difficult to even know things to pick together then talking about winning the free bets. Everyone with their opinion and what they prefer but any one the casino gives us we will use it either we like it or not. I think that conflicts the idea of you having not that much time, spending those free spins will eat your time. Compared to free bets, you'll just have to put it on any game you want and leave it until it's done. Regardless, they're good options if they're given to me I would love to spend them both and won't mind about the wagering requirement if there's any. Every one with just what they like and let me burst your bubbles 😂😂 the waiting is what makes me loves it more because within few minutes I’ll get to see my results and know whether there are any good news for me or bad news. But you know betting takes longer time before seeing our results than free spins where we will see our result within short time. But you just prefer your free bets and i do prefer the free spins so I guess I can’t convince you to like the free spins and same you can’t convince me too so let just leave it that way right lmoa 😂. But the both are good and none of us can rejects any when we are been offered.
For the next event of price prediction we bring! 👑 CoinRoyale.com | Bitcoin Price Prediction - Sep 12 | 🎁 Prize 0.001 BTC! ➥ Post Bitcoin price prediction for September 12th. ➥ Thread will be closed on September 10, 2026, 23:59 UTC ➥ You can make up to two predictions, but not earlier than 24 hours after the publication of the first prediction ➥ The one user with the closest predictions will get a prize of 0.001 BTC in Free Bets. ➥ The winner will be determined based on the Bitcoin price at 23:59 UTC (CMC). ➥ Once submitted, you cannot edit your post / icopress reserves the right to disqualify any prediction for any reason. Good luck to all participants! Congratulations to the winner, I didn’t want to mention him again maybe he might thought he just won a new price again 😅😅. There is still little time for us before the prediction deadline reached and I hope others don’t miss out this opportunity again because we don’t know whether we will become a winner this round of this predictions. It will just take some minutes from our time to make the predictions. Thank again for the reminder we do appreciate your effort.
|
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
September 03, 2026, 10:28:24 PM |
|
Your last statement says it all, for people to choose free spins over free bets it means that they are more attracted to slot games and some casino games, it is all about the games that the gamblers are interested in.
Yes, the slots/casino game lovers will always choose free spins over free bets but someone who is into sports betting will prefer to go for free bet instead of free spins. I remember the days when the casinos gave free spins to contest winners but now we get free bets and I guess we're lucky because free bets allow us to play so many games of our choice and we get high change of winning something with the free bets.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
|
jossiel
|
 |
September 03, 2026, 10:54:10 PM |
|
I think that conflicts the idea of you having not that much time, spending those free spins will eat your time.
Compared to free bets, you'll just have to put it on any game you want and leave it until it's done.
Regardless, they're good options if they're given to me I would love to spend them both and won't mind about the wagering requirement if there's any.
Every one with just what they like and let me burst your bubbles 😂😂 the waiting is what makes me loves it more because within few minutes I’ll get to see my results and know whether there are any good news for me or bad news. But you know betting takes longer time before seeing our results than free spins where we will see our result within short time. But you just prefer your free bets and i do prefer the free spins so I guess I can’t convince you to like the free spins and same you can’t convince me too so let just leave it that way right lmoa 😂. But the both are good and none of us can rejects any when we are been offered. We can agree to disagree bro.  Both of the options are great but it just differs on how we see and how they're good to us if we opt to either of it. What is important is that we do like all of it as long as they're free and we accept the fate of the results regardless of what it shall give us when we spend those.
|
| | | | | | | ███▄▀██▄▄ ░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄ ░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀ ███ ██████▄▄▀█▌ ░▄░░███▀████ ░▐█░░███░██▄▄ ░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█ ░█░▄███▀████ ▐█ ▀▄▄███▀▄██▄ ░░▄██▌░░██▀ ░▐█▀████ ▀██ ░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄ ░░▀███ | | ▄▄██▀▄███ ▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░ ▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░ ▐█▀▄▄█████████ ████▀███░░▄░ ▄▄██░███░░█▌░ █▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░ █▌████▀███▄░█░ ▄██▄▀███▄▄▀ ▀██░░▐██▄░░ ██▀████▀█▌░ ▄██▀▀██████▐█░░ ███▀░░ | | | | |
|
|
|
inspace
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1781
Management of contests, (contact via PM).
|
✨ Attention friends, a new contest has just been announced, take part in this exciting event! ➥ Date: 12 September. ➥ Predict the minute of the First Goal Scored! ➥ Prize Pool: 1 mBTC! (The prize will be credited to your CoinRoyale account in the form of a free bet)! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of this event and compete for the prize! Take part in the contest, test your luck!  Good luck to all participants!
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
icopress
Ken Masters
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 13530
|
 |
September 04, 2026, 01:36:59 PM |
|
I think that conflicts the idea of you having not that much time, spending those free spins will eat your time.
Compared to free bets, you'll just have to put it on any game you want and leave it until it's done.
Regardless, they're good options if they're given to me I would love to spend them both and won't mind about the wagering requirement if there's any.
I definitely prefer free bets because they give me the feeling of being directly involved in the event that's about to unfold. It maintains a certain suspense, and you experience a bit of adrenaline for 90 minutes because the event depends not on mathematical calculations but on the human factor. In short, I think free bets are better. 
|
|
|
|
|
Catenaccio
|
 |
September 04, 2026, 02:33:01 PM |
|
I definitely prefer free bets because they give me the feeling of being directly involved in the event that's about to unfold. It maintains a certain suspense, and you experience a bit of adrenaline for 90 minutes because the event depends not on mathematical calculations but on the human factor. In short, I think free bets are better.  Free spins are for playing against machines while free bets are for playing with belief in a player, an athlete, a team that will win a match, an tournament, an event while it's exactly like you said, there is human factor which is unpredictable like how will human perform in a match, event or tournament. Free bets can be used with more uncertainty, more effects from human, more unpredictable from winning probability so it's more emotional. Additionally, watching a match, following an event or a tournament is truly very exciting.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | | | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
September 04, 2026, 03:42:36 PM |
|
I definitely prefer free bets because they give me the feeling of being directly involved in the event that's about to unfold. It maintains a certain suspense, and you experience a bit of adrenaline for 90 minutes because the event depends not on mathematical calculations but on the human factor. In short, I think free bets are better.  Yes, that's why I also prefer free bets over free spins because with free bets we have multiple games choices while with free spins we don't have such choices. Also we can use the free bet even on e-sports events and that opens yet another door of many games/tournaments that we can enjoy by placing our free bets. Human factor plays a very important role in bets and to be honest when we do our research and place our free bets that gives us good feelings, and when we win the bets the feelings gets more intense. That's why I also think that free bets are much better than free spins.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
|
jossiel
|
 |
September 04, 2026, 08:45:36 PM |
|
I think that conflicts the idea of you having not that much time, spending those free spins will eat your time.
Compared to free bets, you'll just have to put it on any game you want and leave it until it's done.
Regardless, they're good options if they're given to me I would love to spend them both and won't mind about the wagering requirement if there's any.
I definitely prefer free bets because they give me the feeling of being directly involved in the event that's about to unfold. It maintains a certain suspense, and you experience a bit of adrenaline for 90 minutes because the event depends not on mathematical calculations but on the human factor. In short, I think free bets are better.  We're on the same page. I also like free bets and that's making me feel that real money is in it despite of having it for free because as you said, it's the direct involvement which makes us feel genuine with those bets. But if I have no option and given with the free spins, I have no reasons to complain with that either.
|
| | | | | | | ███▄▀██▄▄ ░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄ ░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀ ███ ██████▄▄▀█▌ ░▄░░███▀████ ░▐█░░███░██▄▄ ░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█ ░█░▄███▀████ ▐█ ▀▄▄███▀▄██▄ ░░▄██▌░░██▀ ░▐█▀████ ▀██ ░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄ ░░▀███ | | ▄▄██▀▄███ ▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░ ▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░ ▐█▀▄▄█████████ ████▀███░░▄░ ▄▄██░███░░█▌░ █▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░ █▌████▀███▄░█░ ▄██▄▀███▄▄▀ ▀██░░▐██▄░░ ██▀████▀█▌░ ▄██▀▀██████▐█░░ ███▀░░ | | | | |
|
|
|
|
Mate2237
|
 |
September 06, 2026, 03:31:21 PM |
|
I am genuinely surprised that a lot of people are actually choosing free spins over free bets. I have tried both of them and haven't been lucky with free spins, which is why I don't like free spins.
Another thing, I tend to enjoy using free bets. It is that time when you have the opportunity to go all out and even play some games with large odds since you are not risking your personal money. I doubt the same could be said for free spins.
At the end of the day, one man's meat is another's poison. What I find fun might turn out to be boring for you and vice versa.
Everyone has their preference and the main reason why a lot of people would choose free spins over free bets is basically because they don't have the proper approach to sport bets and by that I mean that betting is more technical or professional as some would call it, you cannot expect people that are not familiar with the sport games to utilize free bets effectively, there are no guarantees to make profit just by having knowledge but it's definitely going to increase the chances of winning. Casino games don't really need any form of technical analysis, from just a few spins it is possible for players to get lucky.
|
| | | | | | | ███▄▀██▄▄ ░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄ ░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀ ███ ██████▄▄▀█▌ ░▄░░███▀████ ░▐█░░███░██▄▄ ░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█ ░█░▄███▀████ ▐█ ▀▄▄███▀▄██▄ ░░▄██▌░░██▀ ░▐█▀████ ▀██ ░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄ ░░▀███ | | ▄▄██▀▄███ ▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░ ▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░ ▐█▀▄▄█████████ ████▀███░░▄░ ▄▄██░███░░█▌░ █▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░ █▌████▀███▄░█░ ▄██▄▀███▄▄▀ ▀██░░▐██▄░░ ██▀████▀█▌░ ▄██▀▀██████▐█░░ ███▀░░ | | | | |
|
|
|
Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 9612
|
 |
September 06, 2026, 04:08:41 PM |
|
I definitely prefer free bets because they give me the feeling of being directly involved in the event that's about to unfold. It maintains a certain suspense, and you experience a bit of adrenaline for 90 minutes because the event depends not on mathematical calculations but on the human factor. In short, I think free bets are better.  If I have a choice to get a free bet or free spins on slot X, I would rather take the free bet as well. The only exception would be if the free bet is tied to, what I consider, ridiculous wagering requirements. If that was the case, I would think carefully about what make more sense. I am not really drawn to slot games but I have always liked betting on sports even before I was allowed to do it by law.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
September 06, 2026, 06:43:44 PM |
|
If I have a choice to get a free bet or free spins on slot X, I would rather take the free bet as well. The only exception would be if the free bet is tied to, what I consider, ridiculous wagering requirements. If that was the case, I would think carefully about what make more sense. I am not really drawn to slot games but I have always liked betting on sports even before I was allowed to do it by law.
The best thing about free bets is that there's no such wagering requirement to withdraw the won amount. I've got free bets multiple times by some generous casinos of the forum and to be honest when I won the free bets I could withdraw the money without any such requirements. When you see wagering requirement with free spins that someone hurts new ones but when it comes to free bets then we don't need to worry at all because we can withdraw the won amount without any issues or requirements.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 9612
|
 |
September 07, 2026, 06:58:39 AM |
|
The best thing about free bets is that there's no such wagering requirement to withdraw the won amount. I've got free bets multiple times by some generous casinos of the forum and to be honest when I won the free bets I could withdraw the money without any such requirements.
Usually there is a 1x or 2x wagering requirement tied to the freebet when it comes to the promotions we see on Bitcointalk. However, that doesn't always have to be the case. I don't remember which casino it was, but they had a 5x wagering requirement tied to their freebet. At that point, I wouldn't call it a freebet anymore. Another requirement we also regularly see with this type of promotion is the minimum odds for the freebet to be valid, but that' a different type of story.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
jossiel
|
 |
September 07, 2026, 11:41:27 PM |
|
The best thing about free bets is that there's no such wagering requirement to withdraw the won amount. I've got free bets multiple times by some generous casinos of the forum and to be honest when I won the free bets I could withdraw the money without any such requirements. When you see wagering requirement with free spins that someone hurts new ones but when it comes to free bets then we don't need to worry at all because we can withdraw the won amount without any issues or requirements.
There's still some wagering requirement in the most of it. But it would be best if there's not that much as long as it can be filled easily and the amount isn't a lot. But if that's based on your experience, those were great free bets when you've won it and didn't require you to fulfill such.
|
| | | | | | | ███▄▀██▄▄ ░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄ ░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀ ███ ██████▄▄▀█▌ ░▄░░███▀████ ░▐█░░███░██▄▄ ░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█ ░█░▄███▀████ ▐█ ▀▄▄███▀▄██▄ ░░▄██▌░░██▀ ░▐█▀████ ▀██ ░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄ ░░▀███ | | ▄▄██▀▄███ ▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░ ▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░ ▐█▀▄▄█████████ ████▀███░░▄░ ▄▄██░███░░█▌░ █▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░ █▌████▀███▄░█░ ▄██▄▀███▄▄▀ ▀██░░▐██▄░░ ██▀████▀█▌░ ▄██▀▀██████▐█░░ ███▀░░ | | | | |
|
|
|
famososMuertos
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 4564
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
|
 |
September 08, 2026, 12:54:29 AM |
|
I thought they were going to give us free spins. Actually, free bets have their charm. Anyway, regardless of whether they're spins or a free bet, there's a Spanish saying that goes: "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"... which conveniently exists as an expression in English too.
This is a clear victory for Chelsea.
|
|
|
|
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2180
Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator | ENG to FIL
|
 |
September 08, 2026, 12:56:54 AM |
|
[...] I am genuinely surprised that a lot of people are actually choosing free spins over free bets. I have tried both of them and haven't been lucky with free spins, which is why I don't like free spins.
Another thing, I tend to enjoy using free bets. It is that time when you have the opportunity to go all out and even play some games with large odds since you are not risking your personal money. I doubt the same could be said for free spins. [...]
I do also prefer having a free bets than the free spins. When in free spins we are just having a number of spin but this takes just a smallest amount of the bet, but of course people prefer this if they have a lot of spins but imagine if its just limited, than with the free bets there is a specific amount on this and there is no waste of time most of the free bets are into one game only its just a win or lose not a time consuming.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
|