Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 05:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you like most about CoinRoyale?
Provably Fair
Fast Deposit and Withdrawal
Fast and Smooth Game Play
Reputable and Trusted since 2013
Promotions, Tournaments and Bonuses
VIP Rebate Program

Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 👑 CoinRoyale.com - Original Bitcoin Casino | Trusted Since 2013 ✔️  (Read 220267 times)
famososMuertos
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 4564


LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga


View Profile
September 24, 2026, 03:45:33 AM
 #4941

:://:;... but not the exact minute of a goal....
Well ..

I can't reveal the secret of my intuition, and I can say with certainty that this year I've won... I think more than five times... I think more than seven times, anyway... I'll say it, I've won several times because I've participated Wink

I think it's a little mental game: You idealize the match, as if you were actually watching it. So, you pick the minute, and if it's 0-0 at halftime, you do the same for the second time.  Smiley

Or perhaps the easiest way is to look at the different options for your opponents in the contest and just choose one number.  Cool

Come on, it's easy: your choice has a probability of 1/90, but since 90 people never participate, your odds improve from 1/90 to maybe 1/30.

Big Dirams
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 170


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile
September 24, 2026, 09:16:00 AM
 #4942

I just made my prediction solely based on intuition; I didn't even bother to look at past matches of both teams to try and assess them to see if there is a chance for them to score early or not.

Hopefully it goes well. Btw, good luck to those who are going to be participating in this contest.
That actually is the thread all about, the prediction that will depend on how you look at it.

I'm not yet decided if I'd go on with this one because I have been unlucky in the prediction contests even if they are for free.

Good luck to everyone who has joined and there's still a week left for it.
I normally do think maybe I’m the unlucky one during this prediction activity but I guess I was wrong. I have only won a single prediction on that games and round and that was on prediction I guess but other than that I haven’t won any predictions again and that always kills my spirit and give me more reason to not make predictions again because basically I know what the outcome would be, I will be unlucky again so was the essence but one thing with this things is that we don’t know when luck will get to us so participating constantly can help and for us not to miss out our lucky day.
Good luck to everyone and I hope we all win some of this days.


All free bets won in contests come with wagering requirements. At least I have never received a free bet that could simply be withdrawn without being wagered first. Even the bonus funds I’ve received from casinos required wagering, so I consider this standard practice. The same applies to deposits, once you deposit money, you have to wager it before you can withdraw it, so this is something players should be used to.
What you said is true and that really happens at most casinos but a few weeks ago I got free spins from a casino by participating in a contest at this forum and I was able to withdraw the won amount without any wagering requirement. So at some casinos we might not have to do any type of wagering to withdraw the won amount, and when it comes to free bets then I got those from a one casino and after winning the bet I was able to withdraw the won amount.
Apparently, it seems like you have won several times. Some casino doesn’t actually want us to go through much stress after our winning. They just make everything easier and convenient for us so we might see that as a reason to come again some other time willing and make use of their products but we can’t blame some other casino because everyone with their own preferences and business strategies.

Cryptmuster
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1761



View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 10:49:43 AM
 #4943

What you said is true and that really happens at most casinos but a few weeks ago I got free spins from a casino by participating in a contest at this forum and I was able to withdraw the won amount without any wagering requirement. So at some casinos we might not have to do any type of wagering to withdraw the won amount, and when it comes to free bets then I got those from a one casino and after winning the bet I was able to withdraw the won amount.

Regarding free spins, the fact is that you still have to actually spin to win anything, since those spins could easily result in no payout. It’s not exactly a guaranteed win, of course you still need a bit of luck. As for withdrawing a free bet without wagering requirements, that’s something new to me. Which casino did you get that free bet from, and how were you able to withdraw it without wagering?

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
CR_Anders
Copper Member
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 283
Merit: 274



View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 07:53:48 PM
 #4944



💰 Juice your Casino bankroll with a 100% deposit bonus up to $1000 USD (.012 BTC) when you use the promo code: NFL26W3

🔥 Risk-free Bet: Bet on any week 3 NFL game and receive a FREE MATCHED BET you can use on any sport up to 1 mBTC!  


███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Mate2237
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 689


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 06:02:52 PM
 #4945

Regarding free spins, the fact is that you still have to actually spin to win anything, since those spins could easily result in no payout. It’s not exactly a guaranteed win, of course you still need a bit of luck. As for withdrawing a free bet without wagering requirements, that’s something new to me. Which casino did you get that free bet from, and how were you able to withdraw it without wagering?
It all depends on the terms and condition of the casino or sportsbook, it is possible to win a free bet if the the wagering requirements is 0x but this doesn't mean that there would not be other conditions that would need to be followed. Whenever a casinos terms and conditions states that there are no wagering requirements on free bets the players must also need to conscious of the fact that there is a catch to it, in some casinos you might not be able withdraw the bonus amount since there are no wagering requirements, you might only have access to your wins only, like I said every casino have their policy.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Cantsay
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1624
Merit: 634



View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 08:54:22 PM
 #4946

What you said is true and that really happens at most casinos but a few weeks ago I got free spins from a casino by participating in a contest at this forum and I was able to withdraw the won amount without any wagering requirement. So at some casinos we might not have to do any type of wagering to withdraw the won amount, and when it comes to free bets then I got those from a one casino and after winning the bet I was able to withdraw the won amount.

Regarding free spins, the fact is that you still have to actually spin to win anything, since those spins could easily result in no payout. It’s not exactly a guaranteed win, of course you still need a bit of luck. As for withdrawing a free bet without wagering requirements, that’s something new to me. Which casino did you get that free bet from, and how were you able to withdraw it without wagering?

I saw this, and I got interested in the topic too.

I have never seen or heard of any gambling platforms that allow you to withdraw the free bet token itself; the best you can get is to be able to withdraw the amount you won using the free bet without being asked to wager it, and that's what coinroyale currently offers. As for withdrawing free bet tokens? Never heard of that.

Or maybe he was referring to the prize won using the free bet?

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 984


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 05:15:32 AM
 #4947

Regarding free spins, the fact is that you still have to actually spin to win anything, since those spins could easily result in no payout. It’s not exactly a guaranteed win, of course you still need a bit of luck. As for withdrawing a free bet without wagering requirements, that’s something new to me. Which casino did you get that free bet from, and how were you able to withdraw it without wagering?
I'm not sure about rest of the casinos but I've won free bets for a one casino only and I needed to place my free bet on events where odds should be over 1.3 if I recall it correctly and after winning the bet I was able to withdraw the won amount without any wagering.

Free bet isn't free money so one has to place a bet and after winning the bet then one could without it. When it comes to free spins then I got those free spins for mines game and winning at mines isn't that hard that's why I won a good amount with those free spins and I was able to withdraw it without any issue.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Big Dirams
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 170


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 11:20:15 AM
 #4948

Regarding free spins, the fact is that you still have to actually spin to win anything, since those spins could easily result in no payout. It’s not exactly a guaranteed win, of course you still need a bit of luck. As for withdrawing a free bet without wagering requirements, that’s something new to me. Which casino did you get that free bet from, and how were you able to withdraw it without wagering?
I'm not sure about rest of the casinos but I've won free bets for a one casino only and I needed to place my free bet on events where odds should be over 1.3 if I recall it correctly and after winning the bet I was able to withdraw the won amount without any wagering.

Free bet isn't free money so one has to place a bet and after winning the bet then one could without it. When it comes to free spins then I got those free spins for mines game and winning at mines isn't that hard that's why I won a good amount with those free spins and I was able to withdraw it without any issue.
Free bets isn’t free money so definitely we will need to place a bet first and win before the winning will be given to us and withdraw and this doesn’t apply to only casino but even our Fiat gambling casino are also the same. When you are given free bets you will have to win the bets before you earn the money and that just the regular procedure so you are right about that but free bets token itself can’t be withdraw unless you place a bet. And if we lose the bets then same way the free bets is lost and we will end up having nothing that why most people focus more on selecting games on free bets since it just free money.

SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 984


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 11:27:02 AM
 #4949

Free bets isn’t free money so definitely we will need to place a bet first and win before the winning will be given to us and withdraw and this doesn’t apply to only casino but even our Fiat gambling casino are also the same.
When someone gets a free bet then that person gets a chance to win money from a casino without spending anything. Since they get the bet for free that's why majority try to add combo matches in the bet to reap maximum amount after winning.

I've seen someone who with a free bet of just $25 won a very huge amount by adding combo matches in the bet slip.

Betting in a single match isn't as risky as betting in combo matches but some people even won such bets. Personally, I always try to place my free bet on single match after doing my research.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Cryptmuster
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1761



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 12:11:48 PM
 #4950

I'm not sure about rest of the casinos but I've won free bets for a one casino only and I needed to place my free bet on events where odds should be over 1.3 if I recall it correctly and after winning the bet I was able to withdraw the won amount without any wagering.

Free bet isn't free money so one has to place a bet and after winning the bet then one could without it. When it comes to free spins then I got those free spins for mines game and winning at mines isn't that hard that's why I won a good amount with those free spins and I was able to withdraw it without any issue.

This is exactly what I’m talking about, before you can withdraw any bonus, you need to wager it first. The terms can vary, most often, the minimum odds are 1.8 or higher, with a limit on the number of selections, usually no more than three. That’s why I’m saying that any bonus requires wagering before you can withdraw it.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 984


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 01:02:29 PM
 #4951

This is exactly what I’m talking about, before you can withdraw any bonus, you need to wager it first. The terms can vary, most often, the minimum odds are 1.8 or higher, with a limit on the number of selections, usually no more than three. That’s why I’m saying that any bonus requires wagering before you can withdraw it.
You're also right a free bet has to be placed at least one time to win the bet that also counts as wagering but that's how things work with free bets. Since free bets need to be used at sports events and only won amount is real money which users can withdraw. When I won free bets at a casino the minimum odds were around 1.3 to 1.4 if I recall it correctly.

And, also one thing I noticed that no matter what amount free bet one gets only the won amount can be withdrawn. Let's say if we get a free bet worth $100 and the odds where we place the bet are 1.5 then after winning the bet we will take $50 won amount that we can withdraw.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Cantsay
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1624
Merit: 634



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 06:53:52 PM
 #4952


And, also one thing I noticed that no matter what amount free bet one gets only the won amount can be withdrawn. Let's say if we get a free bet worth $100 and the odds where we place the bet are 1.5 then after winning the bet we will take $50 won amount that we can withdraw.

I think this is universal. I have won free bets on multiple gambling platforms, and in all of them only the amount won can be withdrawn; the free bet itself is deducted, and you're left with the prize won.

This is also why I like to go with odds that are greater than 1.98; that way, I would at least be able to get the same amount as the initial free bet. Sometimes I go for higher odds just to test my luck. By the way, it is more fun when I go for higher odds with my free bet; I am not risking anything to begin with and if I'm lucky, I get to walk away with a decent amount.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
inspace
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 1781


Management of contests, (contact via PM).


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 10:34:03 PM
 #4953

✨ Attention friends, a new contest has just been announced, take part in this exciting event!


➥ Date: October 10.
➥ Predict the minute of the First Goal Scored!
➥ Prize Pool: 1 mBTC! (The prize will be credited to your CoinRoyale account in the form of a free bet)!

Don't miss the opportunity to be part of this event and compete for the prize! Take part in the contest, test your luck!



Good luck to all participants!

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 984


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 06:14:08 PM
 #4954

This is also why I like to go with odds that are greater than 1.98; that way, I would at least be able to get the same amount as the initial free bet. Sometimes I go for higher odds just to test my luck.
Well, that's good thinking because we get the free bets for free and even if we lose the bet we won't lose any money whatsoever. So going for high odds is very useful, to be honest I went for high odds multiple times with free bets but I lost those bets that's why these days I do my research and try to place the bet on odds where I can win the bet. Again, I think it's totally worth it to use the free bet on high odds because if we somehow win the bet then we can take good amount with us.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
jossiel
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3710
Merit: 645



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 08:02:58 PM
 #4955

I normally do think maybe I’m the unlucky one during this prediction activity but I guess I was wrong. I have only won a single prediction on that games and round and that was on prediction I guess but other than that I haven’t won any predictions again and that always kills my spirit and give me more reason to not make predictions again because basically I know what the outcome would be, I will be unlucky again so was the essence but one thing with this things is that we don’t know when luck will get to us so participating constantly can help and for us not to miss out our lucky day.
Good luck to everyone and I hope we all win some of this days.
That only won prediction you have got didn't even happen to us, so you're a lucky guy if you already made that.

Just keep on participating them when you think that luck shall come to you once again.

Again, I think it's totally worth it to use the free bet on high odds because if we somehow win the bet then we can take good amount with us.
I concur.

You bet for free and the odds is high, it's free risk but with potential high profit when you hit it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Big Dirams
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 170


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 10:58:01 AM
 #4956

I normally do think maybe I’m the unlucky one during this prediction activity but I guess I was wrong. I have only won a single prediction on that games and round and that was on prediction I guess but other than that I haven’t won any predictions again and that always kills my spirit and give me more reason to not make predictions again because basically I know what the outcome would be, I will be unlucky again so was the essence but one thing with this things is that we don’t know when luck will get to us so participating constantly can help and for us not to miss out our lucky day.
Good luck to everyone and I hope we all win some of this days.
That only won prediction you have got didn't even happen to us, so you're a lucky guy if you already made that.

Just keep on participating them when you think that luck shall come to you once again.
Yeah I was actually lucky and I hope to get many luck in the future.
I don’t think it just me alone but sometimes it actually feels lazy to make those predictions but I’ll keep trying my best to keep participating and maybe one of this days again I might get lucky again and win more. The feelings hits different when you win a prediction because it just feels like a free money that you didn’t have plans on.
New prediction has come from CoinRoyale and I’d try my luck this time and maybe I’d be a winner.

Again, I think it's totally worth it to use the free bet on high odds because if we somehow win the bet then we can take good amount with us.
I concur.

You bet for free and the odds is high, it's free risk but with potential high profit when you hit it.
Absolutely it risk free and even when it hits then we made a good profits without risking anything and still having the privilege to use high odds and make good money without it affecting our pockets.

Mate2237
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 689


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 06:30:27 PM
 #4957

[...]
Todays match was so disappointing and it did change my mood but after seeing a free bets won it cheer me up a little bit even if my own bets lost today against Chelsea and Liverpool. I guess I will stick to your lucky Haaland Since he doesn’t disappoints (Just kidding 😂😂).

Right now I dont much trust Liverpool to have a win streak unlike with the Man City I lose two of my bets with their matches because I do keep match wins bet because its Liverpool of course the previous champions but if you tried to check their previous matches a draw from Nottingham and didn't even make a score against Fulham. Right now, there is an upcoming match this October lineup to them against Man City I dont think so anyone can beat them, even Arsenal got break their winning streak and lose against Brighton.
This season is going to have a different dynamic and Manchester city are going to dominate, it might seem like it's too early to make such a statement or have such observation but it's actually facts. Arsenal had an embarrassing loss on their home ground and it tells a lot about them and their current form, they had quite a good start this season but I don't understand what happened to them in their last match. Liverpool made me lose my bets as well and I don't think we should be expecting much from them this season, asides from Manchester city I'm not sure of any other team in the EPL, that's why I'm being careful about which team I bet on.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 984


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 02:44:30 PM
 #4958

Absolutely it risk free and even when it hits then we made a good profits without risking anything and still having the privilege to use high odds and make good money without it affecting our pockets.
In past members preferred free spins over free bets but when free bets were introduced by Icopress then members liked that idea that's why now we see each good platform under the management of our beloved manager Icopress sponsoring contests where members can win free bets by participating in those contests.

It's fun to participate in games and rounds and if we win a free bet we can use that bet without any additional cost and if we win the bet we can cash out the money right away. I truly appreciate Icopress's decision to arrange many great contests where members can participate to win free bets and at the same time I appreciate reputed casinos/platforms for sponsoring such contests.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Big Dirams
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 170


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 08:48:46 PM
 #4959

Absolutely it risk free and even when it hits then we made a good profits without risking anything and still having the privilege to use high odds and make good money without it affecting our pockets.
In past members preferred free spins over free bets but when free bets were introduced by Icopress then members liked that idea that's why now we see each good platform under the management of our beloved manager Icopress sponsoring contests where members can win free bets by participating in those contests.

It's fun to participate in games and rounds and if we win a free bet we can use that bet without any additional cost and if we win the bet we can cash out the money right away. I truly appreciate Icopress's decision to arrange many great contests where members can participate to win free bets and at the same time I appreciate reputed casinos/platforms for sponsoring such contests.
You are right, it actually fun to participate in games and rounds because we stand the chance to win so much prizes when we get picked as the winner. Some contest in this games and rounds are even free money on bitcoin while most of the gambling casinos offers either free bets or free spins but it actually true that free bets are much prioritized right now than free spins. 
 
But honestly there would be people that have won severally in this games and rounds and even with their free bets they still won so much and they might be people that consistently keep participating in most of this contest for some months now possibly even year but haven’t won a single bets talk less of winning free bets like most of us here, but it just that we aren’t consistent enough.

Cantsay
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1624
Merit: 634



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 09:15:50 PM
 #4960


But honestly there would be people that have won severally in this games and rounds and even with their free bets they still won so much and they might be people that consistently keep participating in most of this contest for some months now possibly even year but haven’t won a single bets talk less of winning free bets like most of us here, but it just that we aren’t consistent enough.

There are some contests that I have taken part of and since I started participating till now, I haven't won anything in those particular ones, while some users have won multiple times; it is usually like this.

While there are contests that were sponsored by some companies that I have never won from and the same users have won multiple times from it, there are some that I have won from multiple times, and some users haven't won from it. Also, there are people who have never won any contest in their life. That is just life.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!