Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 03:42:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you like most about CoinRoyale?
Provably Fair
Fast Deposit and Withdrawal
Fast and Smooth Game Play
Reputable and Trusted since 2013
Promotions, Tournaments and Bonuses
VIP Rebate Program

Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249]
  Print  
Author Topic: 👑 CoinRoyale.com - Original Bitcoin Casino | Trusted Since 2013 ✔️  (Read 220362 times)
Mate2237
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 690


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 02:25:16 PM
 #4961

There are some contests that I have taken part of and since I started participating till now, I haven't won anything in those particular ones, while some users have won multiple times; it is usually like this.

While there are contests that were sponsored by some companies that I have never won from and the same users have won multiple times from it, there are some that I have won from multiple times, and some users haven't won from it. Also, there are people who have never won any contest in their life. That is just life.
Everything about gambling is all about luck and timing, a lot of people think that experience has anything to do with winning but that's not really the case. The best way to get your mind off this is to gamble without having any expectations. It can be very frustrating for those that have less experience than you to win contests but that's what the game is all about. Not winning at a particular period doesn't mean that you are not going to win at some point. Luck comes to people differently and in such contests you will definitely get lucky if you keep on trying.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 987


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 03:26:38 PM
 #4962

But honestly there would be people that have won severally in this games and rounds and even with their free bets they still won so much and they might be people that consistently keep participating in most of this contest for some months now possibly even year but haven’t won a single bets talk less of winning free bets like most of us here, but it just that we aren’t consistent enough.
Yes, it is true that there are some members who participate in such contests but never win any of it. However, I must say the ones who're serious about such contests will keep participating in those contests and such members will most probably win some of the contests. I think one should always be consistent and never give up and be hopeful.

If luck favors them then they'll win the contest otherwise they'll get another chance to try their luck by participating again in such contests. Since the members doesn't need to spend anything to participate that is why one can participate in every next contests just to try their luck.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
jossiel
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3710
Merit: 645



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 11:37:20 PM
 #4963

That only won prediction you have got didn't even happen to us, so you're a lucky guy if you already made that.

Just keep on participating them when you think that luck shall come to you once again.
Yeah I was actually lucky and I hope to get many luck in the future.
I don’t think it just me alone but sometimes it actually feels lazy to make those predictions but I’ll keep trying my best to keep participating and maybe one of this days again I might get lucky again and win more. The feelings hits different when you win a prediction because it just feels like a free money that you didn’t have plans on.
New prediction has come from CoinRoyale and I’d try my luck this time and maybe I’d be a winner.
I've seen that ongoing one and it's up until October 10 for the Man United and Tottenham game prediction.

Once you have won already one of it, I think that you're going to aim and will try to win again so good luck to you and the others too.

I concur.

You bet for free and the odds is high, it's free risk but with potential high profit when you hit it.
Absolutely it risk free and even when it hits then we made a good profits without risking anything and still having the privilege to use high odds and make good money without it affecting our pockets.
Yes, that's why free bets are desirable and the lucky winner can make money out of it if they're lucky.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Big Dirams
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 170


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 12:16:47 PM
 #4964

That only won prediction you have got didn't even happen to us, so you're a lucky guy if you already made that.

Just keep on participating them when you think that luck shall come to you once again.
Yeah I was actually lucky and I hope to get many luck in the future.
I don’t think it just me alone but sometimes it actually feels lazy to make those predictions but I’ll keep trying my best to keep participating and maybe one of this days again I might get lucky again and win more. The feelings hits different when you win a prediction because it just feels like a free money that you didn’t have plans on.
New prediction has come from CoinRoyale and I’d try my luck this time and maybe I’d be a winner.
I've seen that ongoing one and it's up until October 10 for the Man United and Tottenham game prediction.

Once you have won already one of it, I think that you're going to aim and will try to win again so good luck to you and the others too.
Yeah there are still more time because today is just 6 already so probably 3 to 4 days before the match starts. I have already made my prediction on the match already but can’t remember either I made it today or yesterday because since I sacrifice my time and focus on those games and rounds predictions and raffle maybe probably I’d get to win in the coming weeks. Who knowns maybe multiple wins 😇.

I concur.

You bet for free and the odds is high, it's free risk but with potential high profit when you hit it.
Absolutely it risk free and even when it hits then we made a good profits without risking anything and still having the privilege to use high odds and make good money without it affecting our pockets.
Yes, that's why free bets are desirable and the lucky winner can make money out of it if they're lucky.
Free bets are fun too because when we win, we win a free money and not our earned money. That just the most amazing thing about it and even when we loss we don’t actually loss from our money.
But actually some casinos after giving free bets and we won, they deduct our staking money from the wins and give us the remaining. For instance, if we are giving free bets of $20 then when we place bets and win $90 for example they will deduct their $20 and give us $70 as our win.

Mate2237
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 690


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 05:05:55 PM
 #4965

Yes, it is true that there are some members who participate in such contests but never win any of it. However, I must say the ones who're serious about such contests will keep participating in those contests and such members will most probably win some of the contests. I think one should always be consistent and never give up and be hopeful.

If luck favors them then they'll win the contest otherwise they'll get another chance to try their luck by participating again in such contests. Since the members doesn't need to spend anything to participate that is why one can participate in every next contests just to try their luck.
There's something about being consistent, it might not work at first but if you can keep up there is a high chance that you would definitely get results from it. Although a lot of people might think that this isn't something that being consistent with can actually work but it does. Like you said, it's something that doesn't require staking money but it's common for a lot of people to give up after trying for a long time and not winning anything from it. Own thing about luck is that it comes when you least expect it, the more you try the higher the chances of getting lucky.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1206



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 04:56:41 PM
 #4966

I got an email 2 days ago about the NFL Week 5 promo as attached below, however it doesn't state if parlays are allowed and if there is a minimum allowed odds for each bet, if live bets are allowed, and I tried to check on the site, there is no specific promo page, and there is also no live support too for quick answers.

Does anyone here knows ? @CR_Anders ?


Quote
HOW IT WORKS
1. Place 5 real-money wagers on 5 different NFL Week 5 games.
2. Your 5 qualifying wagers must total at least $100 (.0012 BTC).
3. Win 3, 4 or all 5 wagers to unlock your reward.
4. All cash rewards credited in BTC equivalent

SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 987


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 05:54:45 PM
 #4967

Like you said, it's something that doesn't require staking money but it's common for a lot of people to give up after trying for a long time and not winning anything from it.
The contests are free for all the members of the forum, they at least allow them to try their luck to win something without spending anything at all. But it is also true that some members don't participate in the events because of some reasons.

The top reason for not being able to participate in such events is to not have enough time to research about the sports events properly or not being able to spend some time to speculate the price of Bitcoin.

Those who don't do additional work somewhere else are at advantage because they can do both of those and then they can participate in those events for free. There's chance to win so good rewards by participating in those events.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Cantsay
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1624
Merit: 634



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 06:18:31 PM
 #4968

I got an email 2 days ago about the NFL Week 5 promo as attached below,

Does anyone here knows ?

I also got the email too, but I am not into NFL, I don't know much about it.

Quote
however it doesn't state if parlays are allowed and if there is a minimum allowed odds for each bet, if live bets are allowed, and I tried to check on the site, there is no specific promo page, and there is also no live support too for quick answers.

I don't know about the parlay, but since there is no information about the odds, it is safe to assume that any odds are accepted, i.e no minimum, or, to be safe, just keep it at 2.0 and above.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Big Dirams
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 170


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 07:00:40 PM
 #4969

Like you said, it's something that doesn't require staking money but it's common for a lot of people to give up after trying for a long time and not winning anything from it.
The contests are free for all the members of the forum, they at least allow them to try their luck to win something without spending anything at all. But it is also true that some members don't participate in the events because of some reasons.

The top reason for not being able to participate in such events is to not have enough time to research about the sports events properly or not being able to spend some time to speculate the price of Bitcoin.

Those who don't do additional work somewhere else are at advantage because they can do both of those and then they can participate in those events for free. There's chance to win so good rewards by participating in those events.
Absolutely, you are correct most of us have so much to do aside this forum alone and some of us are career professionals so we go to work and get back  at times late due to the traffic or some other reasons, so basically they won’t be actual time for us to create chance and take part in this contests and prediction. Some try to create time or maybe on weekends they just dedicate that day for participating in the event which they can and make their predictions. After all we have our life’s to live aside this forum, and we have real world activities to deal with so we can’t actually blame some people for not participating and not because they can’t but circumstances.

Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!