Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:26:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin changes the world  (Read 887 times)
fishball (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:16:09 AM

Will you dare to change the world using Bitcoin? In what way? Share your thoughts.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:26:50 AM

Topic: How Bitcoin Can Change The World?
Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.
Topic: how can crypto change the world?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kokondao

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:32:09 AM

To change the world using bitcoin I think it's pretty difficult, but I think it's nothing is impossible, I dare and try to change the world with bitcoin by accepting payments using bitcoin, although this is already done but I add to the extent of the range.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:33:34 AM

If more more people in the world do btc and government legal the btc so btc.can change the world, bcos many people will be rich
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:42:12 AM

I dare to change the world using bitcoin even though it's hard to do, maybe by using bitcoin service or also sharing bitcoin with a layman who does not understand bitcoin so bitcoin spreads to everyone and makes the poor rich with bitcoin, I guess that enough.
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:52:22 AM

To change the world using bitcoin I myself do not have enough capital and knowledge to use, but maybe one day I have a desire to do that by putting bitcoin on to many people and teaching understanding about bitcoin in the future.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Genzdra24

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:57:00 AM

Bitcoin change the world in financial needs. You don't need a capital to join in bitcoin just effort and patience.That's why i love bitcoin a lot.
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:16:34 AM

Will you dare to change the world using Bitcoin? In what way? Share your thoughts.
This topic are repeatedly i seen in this forum, try to make new topic and not repeated.
Bitcoin the King of crypto currency and very useful to other know about Crypto. Bitcoin can change the world from a financial, if all people using bitcoin as a payment and the government is agree to Digital Currency.
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:34:07 AM

Bitcoin changes the world help the bitcoiners  became rich and having a successful future someday
kirana08

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:41:50 AM

Several times I see this topic with the same title.
But I will still reply that can bitcoin change the world?
Bitcoin can change the world with all its advantages like the music industry or the aviation industry but otherwise the world can also change bitcoin at any time.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:16:58 AM

If more more people in the world do btc and government legal the btc so btc.can change the world, bcos many people will be rich
I do not think so. If all the governments are legitimate Bitcoin then surely there will be more Bitcoin participants from the community and the world will change some, but in the virtual currency are met. The risk is worrying so many people will definitely give up when they invest
Milonsa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:46:02 AM

Yes I think bitcoin change the world.bitcoin is the very importantly.because frist time was bitcoin price low.Now bitcoin price highly increase.some people earn money in bitcoin.they're very happy bitcoin towards.I think bitcoin change people life and change the world.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:02:43 AM

"You Don’t Need to Do Big Things to Change the World" - Tiny Buddha

Bitcoin is something that is related to this quote in a sense that it is not a magic stick to change the world but it is just taking away the power from traditional authorities and transferring it to the users. Even in that case if someone is allowing another one to hold or manage his Bitcoins for him then he is damaging the core element of decentralization principle. Bitcoin is about holding and managing values and to explore and exploit the opportunities.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:09:21 AM

Yes I think bitcoin change the world.bitcoin is the very importantly.because frist time was bitcoin price low.Now bitcoin price highly increase.some people earn money in bitcoin.they're very happy bitcoin towards.I think bitcoin change people life and change the world.
I think bitcoin cannot change the world it self, but if the people work hard for it maybe it will make the world brighter, i think the world can only change if the people around work hard  maybe we need to be more cooperative because change is really depend on us and not on bitcoin, bitcoin is just an instrument and if we don't show interest on it bitcoin is no use at all.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:19:17 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 12:22:26 PM by chickenado

I think bitcoin cannot change the world it self, but if the people work hard for it maybe it will make the world brighter, i think the world can only change if the people around work hard  maybe we need to be more cooperative because change is really depend on us and not on bitcoin, bitcoin is just an instrument and if we don't show interest on it bitcoin is no use at all.
Yes i strongly agree on that, the bitcoin is an instrument to be used for gaining but if people didn't have an interest or maybe they didn't used it bitcoin is not really used as profitable asset. World is really big for bitcoin it self to make change, so then I believe that it is not about the bitcoin it is about the people who are going to use it for good.
sampakgyud

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

I think bitcoin cannot change the world it self, but if the people work hard for it maybe it will make the world brighter, i think the world can only change if the people around work hard  maybe we need to be more cooperative because change is really depend on us and not on bitcoin, bitcoin is just an instrument and if we don't show interest on it bitcoin is no use at all.
Yes i sttongly agree on that, the bitcoin is an instrument to be used for gaining but if people didn't have an interest or maybe they didn't used it bitcoin is not really used as profitable asset. World is really big for bitcoin it self to make change, so then I believe that it is not about the bitcoin it is about the people who are going to use it for good.
Yes, I agree on the subject because this is the only currency reaching a price value which no other currency had ever reached. Bitcoin had change the world for those people who were unemployed and bitcoin had provided jobs for them such as joining bounty campaign program and earn their bounties.
Transactions are fast with much lesser fees and because of bitcoin, many big coporations in the entire world were already adopting bitcoin in their businesses.
paambitako

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:39:50 AM

Yes i sttongly agree on that, the bitcoin is an instrument to be used for gaining but if people didn't have an interest or maybe they didn't used it bitcoin is not really used as profitable asset. World is really big for bitcoin it self to make change, so then I believe that it is not about the bitcoin it is about the people who are going to use it for good.
Yes, I agree on the subject because this is the only currency reaching a price value which no other currency had ever reached. Bitcoin had change the world for those people who were unemployed and bitcoin had provided jobs for them such as joining bounty campaign program and earn their bounties.
Transactions are fast with much lesser fees and because of bitcoin, many big coporations in the entire world were already adopting bitcoin in their businesses.

Definitely I must say yes, because of bitcoin it had open the doors for the altcoins which is now emerging with different form of blockchain technology and platforms. In some major countries, bitcoin was already well accepted because of it's transaction services that are much faster than the conventional way of money transactions. Bitcoin had helped many people to earn money through joining signature campaign ad as their alternative source of income.
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

Bitcoin has already brought some fundamental changes in the traditional methods of trading. PEOPLE are now using digital currencies especially bitcoin for online transactions. Bitcoin has given them complete control over their wealths. The legalization will definitely make things different.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

Actually I think that bitcoin is the product of change in the world. It is one of the spawns of the technological advancements that we as a society have done. Though bitcoin was able to influence the world in perspective to continue to contribute a whole lot of opportunities and fro tiers that otherwise are still not being explored and now in the mocroscope because of virtual currency
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

Bitcoin will change the financial conditions of the Bitcoin holders in near future because Bitcoin is considered as the future currency of the world.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: