Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What value will Dogecoin have in December 2018?  
$0.0010 - 16 (66.7%)
$0.20 - 3 (12.5%)
$0.50 - 0 (0%)
$1.00 - 5 (20.8%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Dogecoin future?  (Read 827 times)
CaptainBezique

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:32:13 AM

In the year one dogecoin outlived a large height. This currency was interesting to the people as internet meme. Now there are many other currencies and this coin already not interesting to the people. She lived the life

spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:35:56 AM

Long term, I really don't think that Dogecoin has a future, it was created as a sort of parody, how it has survived this long is unbelievable. I think it won't go much further from here, particularly as it is eclipsed by more promising upstarts that actually have utility.

MariusCrypto (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

Long term, I really don't think that Dogecoin has a future, it was created as a sort of parody, how it has survived this long is unbelievable. I think it won't go much further from here, particularly as it is eclipsed by more promising upstarts that actually have utility.

That's right, but they do not have the popularity of Dogecoin
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

As the title says, do you believe in Dogecoin future?

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?
eversince i come to know this coin,i really knew that this has no bright future,the project itself provides only promises but no actual contact to users.it may not vanished but will continue to drops.sad for those holders maybe you should start selling it now or will remain as hopers.theres lot of coins out there try to find some new than expecting from this one.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?
eversince i come to know this coin,i really knew that this has no bright future,the project itself provides only promises but no actual contact to users.it may not vanished but will continue to drops.sad for those holders maybe you should start selling it now or will remain as hopers.theres lot of coins out there try to find some new than expecting from this one.
Read this https://twitter.com/avsa/status/964564072065880064 and you can try to consider doge as another promising coin again. I have the same thought like you dude. but i was wrong about that and it seems like there will be a cooperation between dogecoin and ethereum in the future.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

I think personally I do not believe in dogecoin because I heard from some of my friends who have been playing on dogecoin for so long that dogecoin has been abandoned by the team and its founders are now the price of dogecoin only in the pure movement of the community if the community so it is too risky in my opinion .
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

Read this https://twitter.com/avsa/status/964564072065880064 and you can try to consider doge as another promising coin again. I have the same thought like you dude. but i was wrong about that and it seems like there will be a cooperation between dogecoin and ethereum in the future.

Wow! That's real news!!! I can't believe what I read here. That means I made the best decision when I chose to invest in Dogecoin! Thank you very much for this news VanDeinsberg12!!
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

I think, there is no serious development for doge
the price of the doge, always follow the BTC price
but people keep doge as their favorite ,
because the transaction costs are low
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:00:36 AM

Hi, i think you have a lot of chances to make a profit  Grin , if you diversify your dep in other crypto and altcoins , because i do not think that doge will make big changes in future  Embarrassed
ukstar

Activity: 436
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

I am follow dogecoin around 1 year ago and I think it's don't have a any future. I feel it is a very lazy coin.
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

Guys, have you read what information gave us above user VanDeinsberg12 ?

Please read this https://twitter.com/avsa/status/964564072065880064
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

I think the dogecoin moves like a cycle almost the same as the previous year that pumps and extensions are getting rid of. it makes it very difficult for us to make predictions for dogecoin.

MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:34:08 AM

Hi, i think you have a lot of chances to make a profit  Grin , if you diversify your dep in other crypto and altcoins , because i do not think that doge will make big changes in future  Embarrassed

Maybe you're right, but have you read what information gave us above user VanDeinsberg12? Please read this https://twitter.com/avsa/status/964564072065880064 and maybe you'll change your opinion Smiley
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:45:53 AM

It may be worth trying to keep in mind that it was started as a joke cryptocurrency and it has a market cap of 713M USD today. It's possible it could go up, but, it's not a coin that I feel has 100x potential
Yes its worth it to hold digecoin if you have many profits to earn but when your in accidentaly needs mony we must better to sell it.All cryptocoins was great but it depend on us if we keep it or make it sell.
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

It may be worth trying to keep in mind that it was started as a joke cryptocurrency and it has a market cap of 713M USD today. It's possible it could go up, but, it's not a coin that I feel has 100x potential
Yes its worth it to hold digecoin if you have many profits to earn but when your in accidentaly needs mony we must better to sell it.All cryptocoins was great but it depend on us if we keep it or make it sell.

That's right
AlexViet

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

I do not think that
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:04:21 PM

Earlier, the Doges were doing well on the market. Nowadays the competition for such coins is rather strong, but I suppose there is still possibility of its growth.
I do believe that Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum however, will continue to be leaders in the cryptocurrency world, but dogecoin has a good shot at becoming the new digital dollar.

That would be the day a lot of us will celebrate. I know, Dogecoin is a funny coin, people keep making fun of it. Well it is a fun currency after all. If anyone said last year January that Dogecoin would still be worth the value it is today, people would laugh. And they are mostly still laughing now. We saw Dogecoin hit 1 cent per doge last year, so perhaps it can at least be the digital cent, if not digital dollar.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kaloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

I really do believe that Dogecoin has a very good future as it is one of the most important Crypto in the market today.
Trading an average $20M is isn't a joke although dogecoin is one of the million coin supply that limits it's value under a buck but it is one of the most fastest transaction speed and that's why DogeCoin is stay in the Crypto Market for a long time or even beyond in our lifetime.
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

You scored very well!
leonardian_project

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

It will raise until it falls.

Right now, while all the exchanges are so overwhelmed with new signup requests from users that they actually have closed signups, you can expect a HUGE wave of money coming in as soon as the exchanges have upgraded their websites and hired more personal.

This will in the near future not only push up Dogecoin, but the entire crypto market.

What will happen once that wave is through remains to be seen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: