Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What value will Dogecoin have in December 2018?  
$0.0010 - 16 (66.7%)
$0.20 - 3 (12.5%)
$0.50 - 0 (0%)
$1.00 - 5 (20.8%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Dogecoin future?  (Read 820 times)
MariusCrypto (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:22:28 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

As the title says, do you believe in Dogecoin future?

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:34:52 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?
For 5 years, I have not lost interest in this doggy currency. Bitcoin with the growth of its price pulled for himself and forks, including even doge. But I am a pessimist and I will say so from the market, it will not disappear, but it is not worth the growth from it, but for now 1 cent is its peak.
--Serena--

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:44:25 AM

It may be worth trying to keep in mind that it was started as a joke cryptocurrency and it has a market cap of 713M USD today. It's possible it could go up, but, it's not a coin that I feel has 100x potential
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:48:29 AM

I bought 100,000 Dogecoin because I also read some online news about John McAfee that has invested $27 Million in Dogecoin, Bitcoin and Verge, and I thought it could not be a losing currency if some successful business people are investing so much money in it.

I just hope it will reach at least 50 cents in two years.

Do you think it could be possible? Especially since it's about two years.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

I don't know if you are aware, but dogecoin was made as a joke,the developers team were just coping the bitcoin code while changing few parameters.
There's not intent from the developer's side to keep the project running or to add new features in the future, in fact, we can say that the coin is basically dead and the only thing that is keeping it running is the legacy, people remember dogecoin as one of the first coins to ever come out and that's the only reason they buy it and dogecoin still has a value.
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:52:35 AM

I think it will continue to grow in the market over time, not only dogecoin but the entire market is affected by Bitcoin. Next time the market will recover and Doge's prices may improve

MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

It may be worth trying to keep in mind that it was started as a joke cryptocurrency and it has a market cap of 713M USD today. It's possible it could go up, but, it's not a coin that I feel has 100x potential

Yeah, here I think I agree with you. I do not think the Dogecoin still has the power to grow so much, at least not this year. But I strongly believe that coin will not die and someone will come to take care of it.

There are so many new coins on the market that promise so much and who struggle to get to the Dogecoin rank, and it's not that easy for them. That's why I think that Dogecoin is already strong enough to not get back.
Agent99

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:59:33 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

yes, I believe it. but if you search there are so many coins that can reach higher targets rather than Dogecoin. I will invest on some coins with more profit vs Dogecoin. please check the market and Decide, ETH is not bad for investment
CryptoFanholic

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

are you talking about that coin which was started as a joke but stood steadily ... but $1 seems not that hard by some calculations
crypto market cap: $430,177,410,419
dogecoin market cap : $708,513,076
Dogecoin Price : $0.006270
dogecoin supply : 113B
dogecoin holds 31st rank on coinmarketcap.
if dogecoin could get a market cap of 113B then 1 Dollar is possible mathematically
i.e. doge should be on top of bitcoin to get 1 dollar.
i have seen doge being accepted as a payment gateway in few websites other than that it practically has no use. In crypto world, we cant predict anything. I dont expect it to cross 1 Dollar this year
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:04:40 AM

In my opinion, Dogecoin is just a joke, it has no value, the only meaning of its existence is hype, so why do I choose to invest in this token? And now that the market is on a downward trend, investing in Dogecoin is not a good option.

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:05:06 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

dogecoin is the most stable coin I have ever known other than tether of course, if you want to get profit from this coin the answer is long term,
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:10:17 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

dogecoin is the most stable coin I have ever known other than tether of course, if you want to get profit from this coin the answer is long term,

Dogecoin is somewhat stable to hold, for sure. I don't like buying it when it's above 40-50 sats, as it's quite hard for it to regain traction if say you bought in at 100 sats, which it was btw. It's been stable at 20-40 sats for a LONG time, and boosted up and got a lot of credibility of late.

It's an excellent coin for what it is for sure. It's fast, convenient, still being worked on. I believe dogecoin will always be around. I'm not sure if it can ever hit a dollar, as there will always be MORE dogecoin unless something is changed. But it will always hold value.
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:12:36 AM

I think it will continue to grow in the market over time, not only dogecoin but the entire market is affected by Bitcoin. Next time the market will recover and Doge's prices may improve

Totally agree with you. But do you also have a prediction how much it could grow next time?
Gurjar King

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:26:17 AM

sorry but this is not possible .i don’t said dogecoin is not good cryptocurrency. But dogecoin never hit $1. dogecoin supply is almost very high that’s why dogecoin growth is very less.i like dogecoin because it’s  transaction speed is very fast but not like to invest in dogecoin.if you are in good profit then sell dogecoin and invest in some cheap but strong coins like stellar,ada,xrp,verge,golem.but last decision is yours.
SonOfNorth

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:27:21 AM

DOGE won't reach $1, that would be over fourth of the whole cryptocurrency marketcap at this point! It probably won't go anywhere, as many will keep on using it as an exchange medium between exchanges, but I don't see it going to such massive valuation ever. It'll probably rise, but hardly over one cent.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:40:07 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

are you talking about that coin which was started as a joke but stood steadily ... but $1 seems not that hard by some calculations
crypto market cap: $430,177,410,419
dogecoin market cap : $708,513,076
Dogecoin Price : $0.006270
dogecoin supply : 113B
dogecoin holds 31st rank on coinmarketcap.
if dogecoin could get a market cap of 113B then 1 Dollar is possible mathematically
i.e. doge should be on top of bitcoin to get 1 dollar.
i have seen doge being accepted as a payment gateway in few websites other than that it practically has no use. In crypto world, we cant predict anything. I dont expect it to cross 1 Dollar this year

Dogecoin holds 31st rank on coinmarketcap, yes, but on coingecko holds 15st rank, and coingecko is a platform with over 1 million unique visitors per day and I do not think this can be ignored (this was another important criterion on which I took into account when I bought 100,000 Dogecoin).

But indeed, $1 would probably mean too much this year for Dogecoin.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:43:54 AM

Dogecoin is here to stay, but price wise, IMO it will not moon due to it having a potential infinite supply.
However, it will always have a place amongst the Cryptos.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Nerkata

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

Why on earth would you by dogecoin for 2 cents a coin? That's insane. A doge will always be a doge but you have to wait quite some time for it to get to 2 cents again.

●COTI (http://coti.io)●CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET (http://coti.io)●
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

I do believe in DogeCoin's future because it is one of the fastest Crypto in the market today.
I bought a couple of hundreds of thousands of DogeCoin last year and I do really appreciate my decision last year because today DogeCoin although it's a very long way to hit $1 but it is indeed increasing and pumped it's price regularly.
DogeCoin is being traded in the market around $20 Million daily so I really don't think DogeCoin will be going out of the way but instead it will do go somewhere brighter future.

Longfellow27

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:58:12 AM

Dogecoin started as joke and yet many believe on it. It started making a name for it self. I think it catches the attention  of not just a few but many coin holders by being less in price and transactions are also good. With this advantage I think it will continue to go on in the future making its name to the list of coins that are popular and well known.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: