Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What value will Dogecoin have in December 2018?  
$0.0010 - 16 (66.7%)
$0.20 - 3 (12.5%)
$0.50 - 0 (0%)
$1.00 - 5 (20.8%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Dogecoin future?  (Read 820 times)
MariusCrypto (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

As the title says, do you believe in Dogecoin future?

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?

Why on earth would you by dogecoin for 2 cents a coin? That's insane. A doge will always be a doge but you have to wait quite some time for it to get to 2 cents again.

Yes, it is. I had no experience when I invested. But I'm staying now and thinking that if I continue to buy up to 1 million Dogecoin I have a great chance of getting $500,000 in a year if Dogecoin reaches 50 cents. But for this I should first expect the Dogecoin value to be back to $ 0.0036. At least at this value I saw it dropped the most just a few weeks ago. And I think I will be able to be on profit with this business if he never drops below that value after purchaseing again and he'll grow up again where he is today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

in my opinion maybe dogecoin will increase but it takes a long process to have a good price.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?
The crypto market is red but it does not really affect the value of the altcoins. Dogecoin is a good altcoin and I have bought 10,000 coins and are waiting for them to cost $ 1. Dogecoin is considered a potential altcoin and its price will reach $ 2 at the end of 2018. I am very confident in dogecoin and that miracle will happen, just like what ripple has ever been.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

yes, I believe it. but if you search there are so many coins that can reach higher targets rather than Dogecoin. I will invest on some coins with more profit vs Dogecoin. please check the market and Decide, ETH is not bad for investment

Thanks Agent99. I will also take this into account.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:17:27 AM

I don't know if dogecoin will reach $1, I think it takes many many years, many people holding and hoping to reach that price, The dogecoin was made for fun and still popular because of the cute dog in the coin and also the low fee, I don't see the dogecoin improving in the future but you can make a profit for short term only.

MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:22:13 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

The crypto market is red but it does not really affect the value of the altcoins. Dogecoin is a good altcoin and I have bought 10,000 coins and are waiting for them to cost $ 1. Dogecoin is considered a potential altcoin and its price will reach $ 2 at the end of 2018. I am very confident in dogecoin and that miracle will happen, just like what ripple has ever been.

Wow. That would be a real miracle to happen!
bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:24:09 AM

Why would anyone believe in the dogecoin future when the founder himself is not interested in its development. One thing that is still keeping dogecoin us it's years old community which is making fun with memes.

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:26:57 AM

Dogecoin has been around for some time now. Though the major issue with Dogecoin is the volume that was created which was very large. Anything is possible in crypto ecosystem. Dogecoin has been rallying for some time and there is hope that it can reach at least  0.5cents .
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

Why would anyone believe in the dogecoin future when the founder himself is not interested in its development. One thing that is still keeping dogecoin us it's years old community which is making fun with memes.

I think the community counts the most. I do not think there is a virtual currency that really does something, except Ripple, which is said to be very fast in payouts.
katixrecamara

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

It's has been said, dogecoin started as a joke that tries to imitate bitcoin just by making alterations in algorithm. And also would like to note that the founder himself has lost interest in it. But as you can see dogecoin still survives and persists at present.
So I would say that every coin has a potential to grow, but largely dependent on many factors, and I cannot see dogecoin growing even as much as 50x as of present. But don't lose hope. Everything has the potential for growth
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:37:33 AM

Dogecoin has been around for some time now. Though the major issue with Dogecoin is the volume that was created which was very large. Anything is possible in crypto ecosystem. Dogecoin has been rallying for some time and there is hope that it can reach at least  0.5cents .

I believe in the same thing rumexx. 0.5 cents I do not think it would be very difficult for Dogecoin at all.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:49:11 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

The developer has gone and what could we expect from doge coin? The worst thing if the bitcoin will try to solve its scalability doge coin will become a worthless coin. As far as i can see about the only makes doge coin still alive is pump and dump. Those people are playing doge coin just like a ball. Make others feels panic with a little pump and then dump it just for a few seconds.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:50:57 AM

I also owned 20k dogecoin and i believe that it might be profitable this year since 2018 is the year of the dog and hoping that they have the same faith with monacoin. Haha! Still, lots are having the same vision that dogecoin is not good in holding for long term since the development team is not that serious about this project. Reaching $1 for dogecoin is possible but might take up to 3 years from now.

3 years would be too much for someone who does not own at least a few hundred thousand of coins.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:55:16 AM

for some reason, I'm not interested in doge coin to hold, but I am interested in using doge coin to make transactions
doge actually has a very fast transaction speed exceeds the transaction speed of BTC
also transaction fee using doge coin, only skitar 20 doge only,

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

They still what tey are doing right? there is still market for dogecoin right? and most of all there is still a market for dogecoin, so I believe they are still on it and still profitable in the market so holding dogecoin is still profitable but I don't know if it going to reach $1

MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:57:58 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

The developer has gone and what could we expect from doge coin? The worst thing if the bitcoin will try to solve its scalability doge coin will become a worthless coin. As far as i can see about the only makes doge coin still alive is pump and dump. Those people are playing doge coin just like a ball. Make others feels panic with a little pump and then dump it just for a few seconds.

Yes, but even Bitcoin had no future at first and grew in so many years. I think if altcoins will resist, then Dogecoin will resist and even grow.
sangwookie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

if people value it then sure, why not. I don't think they are doing much development with it though. But it is a stable currency so it can be traded for other alts and BTC.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:03:56 AM

no I do not believe in the future of doge coin, than I invest in doge better I invest in NEO.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:04:53 AM

In my opinion, did not rule you get a chance. Indeed for the crypto market is currently experiencing a decline. but the bitcoins are still working hard to produce the crypto market. so you do not have to worry. Opportunities always exist in the business world, especially businesses like this.
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

Hello Crypto Community,

They still what tey are doing right? there is still market for dogecoin right? and most of all there is still a market for dogecoin, so I believe they are still on it and still profitable in the market so holding dogecoin is still profitable but I don't know if it going to reach $1

Yes, that's right, and I do not think that a currency that currently has a market capital of $ 721,040,979.52 can be a currency that will die. It has a huge market capital for a currency where the developer has left the work area.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: