Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: As a beginner is it too late ?  (Read 5302 times)
chacha66

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

If you are looking for a medium to long term investment then I think you will be ok to join now. The price has managed to hold fairly well above 9000 for the last week. We went through a hell of a crazy time in January/ February and it looks like we may be coming out the other side. So id say yes - invest in BTC and pick up some great alt coins that are out there for a good price . Do your research, this forum and youtube is a good place to start.  Enjoy
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

No your not late, your early also, if you want to buy some bitcoin try to gain some knowledge about bitcoin and here about cryptocurrency
to make you familiar to things how work here, if you want to buy the best time is when the price is low and hold it for short or long term to earn huge profit.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Augor1

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:35:02 AM

It's never too late. Crypto has it's ups and downs. Also, never invest more than you're willing to lose.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

No i beg to disagree that beginner are already late simply because bitcoin is continue doing great specially the price alone. If your just starting join here its not bad because also old player did activities like newbies do. All beginners do is explore and explore, joined the forum to know more amount bitcoin

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:39:54 AM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks

It's not too late to invest in BTC. You can invest in long-term investment while gaining experience and knowledge. Then you can start trading if you want short-term profits, but this still remains risky.  Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:40:55 AM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks

I think you should continue to study about in CryptoCurrency, invest in crypto that have a risk. For now the value of bitcoin is not that high and I want to say to you this is the best time to buy bitcoin, this is will give you a big profit.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

Nope friend. It is never too late to invest in the cryptocurrency world. Even though you might be overwhelmed of the price and think that it wouldn't go any further due to the current price dips, I would be the one to tell tou that it isn't. Bitcoin investimg is something that is viable at any time or at any situation. If the price increase and you want to invest you can do so. Further increasing the chances of another increase. If you want to invest during price drops it still viable since buying bitcoin helps it to rise in value again.

Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

It not late if you have the cash buy bitcoin what you are doing investing in bitcoin like some said my kind advice is for you to hold on a little bit for the price to come down before you can invest .
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

Hello,

Thanks
Bitcoin is going down so you can buy it at this time. You are a newbie, you should hold instead of continuing trading with the amount of Bitcoin you own. Find out about crypto before joining it to avoid becoming a loser, try to learn about it to become a millionaire and become rich.

Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:58:08 AM

I think it's not too late. Price was retracing recently and so this might be a good time to buy before price starts to rise again in future. Don't miss the train if you want to participate from the furtune.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:09:22 AM

Right now the price is very less. So you are not too late, you can invest in bitcoin now and hold them for few months. It will definitely give you good profit.
Not that very less, the value of bitcoin is around to $11k- $14k is increasing slowly after the huge dip in the past 2 weeks and I'm sure after this month the price of bitcoin is continuously rise. Invest in bitcoin is the great thing you did, because you may get a big profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:11:38 AM

Hello,

Thanks
The same question when I was newbie, when I haven't yet understand what is about cryptocurrency. But after a few things, some threads that I read in this forum, and I understand about cryptocurrency I was not too late to learn and earn some profit in cryptocurrency. Enjoy every process, learn how to invest, learn how to trade and learn how to make profit in this forum with joining signature campaign. After you know about it all  your question about when a good time to buy bitcoin, surely you will find out.
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:15:42 AM

No its not! As a beginner too I believe its not yet too late for me. Even though we struggle because of some difficulties in ranking up. Because of merits but still we can join campaign because there still companies who accept Jr. Member without merit but it would be more advantage in terms of salary if we have merit. So let's just work hard for it and keep moving up.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:17:51 AM

The risk is just higher when you buy now, but it's just a matter of time that you will get back what you invest. The value now went down and is the right time to buy if you want the maximum profit and income. If you ask me I think the price will go up this year you just have to wait for it.
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:20:07 AM

Hello,

Thanks
the right time to buy bitcoin at a time when bitcoin prices are low, and sell at high price times, with it we can get bigger profits

that is only true for those people who want to start short term trading. and let me tell you that not everyone is willing or capable of doing that. the risk of using these non-regulated exchanges which can run away or get hacked at any moment is enough to keep a lot of people from day trading and just want to invest long term.
The time or the period you will going to have on a specific investment is a surely a vital thing to consider for you to start specially when you our new to bitcoin. If you are newbie or a new comer on the system of bitcoin you will definitely need to have a process of learning for you to know different point for you to help you to earn and to make profit using bitcoin. It is much better for you to trust bitcoin first for you to have a settlement when it comes to investing and trading in the future.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:31:42 AM

I think this is the right time for you to invest now. And I think as a newbie want to know the best to get bitcoin, in this forum already have a lot of knowledge about good way, to do well by investing in trading, so you should know a little about what you want. Once you know, you can do the easiest first such as trading in alt, it is great for beginners to get bitcoin.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:31:59 AM

Hello,

Thanks
the right time to buy bitcoin at a time when bitcoin prices are low, and sell at high price times, with it we can get bigger profits

that is only true for those people who want to start short term trading. and let me tell you that not everyone is willing or capable of doing that. the risk of using these non-regulated exchanges which can run away or get hacked at any moment is enough to keep a lot of people from day trading and just want to invest long term.
The time or the period you will going to have on a specific investment is a surely a vital thing to consider for you to start specially when you our new to bitcoin. If you are newbie or a new comer on the system of bitcoin you will definitely need to have a process of learning for you to know different point for you to help you to earn and to make profit using bitcoin. It is much better for you to trust bitcoin first for you to have a settlement when it comes to investing and trading in the future.

No it's not too late. Everyone was once a beginner.  It takes time to get where you want to be. That's the only way to success. Things doesn't happen overnight. You have to invest time and effort just like what everybody else does. Learning is a lifetime process. Difficulties may come along the way. But that's always a part of every endeavor.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:39:20 AM

I think as a newbie want to know the best to get bitcoin, in this forum already have a lot of knowledge about good way, to do well by investing in trading, so you should know a little about what you want. Once you know, you can do the easiest first just like trading on alt, it is great for beginners to get bitcoin.

I guess you are now setting your own questions and answering them, dude. The Op was unequivocal and succinct about his question and sure wasn't looking for how he can earn bitcoins or trade them but whether the time was good for him to buy now or not.

I think there is never a right time to buy bitcoin especially looking at the surprise fluctuations we've been experiencing from time to time and so i will say buy whenever you are ready and have the means rather than wait for a dip because many have lost their chance to earn more bitcoins by just waiting.
boynegro

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:46:26 AM

what do you want to do?
do you want to buy bitcoin and become rich over night? then no it is not a good time, never is a good time for that because bitcoin will not make you rich.

are you really interested in bitcoin as a new technology and a decentralized currency? then yes. it is a good time to buy bitcoin and learn more about it. start with a small amount and try things out, learn what bitcoin wallets are and try to find what is most suitable to your needs.
look where you can spend bitcoin to buy stuff online or offline. see if it is beneficial for you to do that.
then in the end there is also the profit that bitcoin's price rise will give you as a secondary benefit.
When I started university, I had never coded before. This year, I programmed a data processing pipeline for a new telescope array and had my work published in an academic journal. Its never too late
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

Yes, it is. Take advantage and buy as much bitcoin as possible, Because bitcoin will hit the top again ... I can assert that investing in bitcoin is never too late. Grin

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: