Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: As a beginner is it too late ?  (Read 5295 times)
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

Grab your bitcoin before it is getting too late,now the price of every crypto currencies are deceased when compared to the end of 2017 do it is an golden opportunity for the new investors.But the price will again go to moon like happened in 2017 so buy soon as much as we can.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

never too late. Cryptocurrencies are our future, and so it's nice to understand processes. To invest in BTC maybe not fresh idea, and better to search new interesting project, like ETH on the start will bring more profit. Even though cryptoworld is interesting and perspective if shut eyes on scammers  Smiley

Yes I certainly agrees on you.  Bitcoin is our future and we cannot deny the fact that it has gone a long long way.  Investing on this very successful crypto is a rewarding and adventurous feeling.  But rest assured that bitcoin can goes up and down on the day we do not know.  It has never been late on investing or using bitcoin.
There will be no late and new in the world  of crypto currency, the fact that thousands of people are becoming familiarized about bitcoin. A beginner won't be too late to learn about bitcoin not unless he/she gives up learning. As the years go by, many members will be accommodating the life that they'll get once they keep on learning and participating in bitcoin,it also gives awareness in economic status of each and every country that's why nobody is exceptional when it comes to this matter even a beginner.
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

No it's not too late. Invest some. And invest some of your Bitcoin to a promising coin that can make your investment double. Next is profit then invest again in Bitcoin and vice versa. Until you'll realize that the small amount of BTC you invest is growing and growing. That's what I call Trading.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
tunabelly

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

just wait for the right time that bitcoin price goes down then buy bitcoins then sell it when the prices go high so you can gain profit earn extra
virtuefintech

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks

It's always not too late to participate in the world of cryptocurrency.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

You must try to explore about Cryptocurrency and histories about bitcoin before you take a risk because, if you had a mistake of investing and failed, because you listened to other people’s suggestions, then you cannot blame them. Make your own decision and tried to do your own research if you are too late or not. Suggestions and opinions of other people are helpful but do your own decisions.
It is one of the tips that darkens the most useful. No matter what, it's too late for you to grasp the opportunity, but it's a lot of risks and it's not as good as what people are saying. We are just small fish and can be swallowed by sharks at any time. My advice to you is to go against the crowd if you intend to join the crypto.
zakcooper40

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:18:47 PM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks
It is not too late to start, and it is essential that you are ready to begin the investment journey or not? A reasonable investor will not be interested in joining sooner or later, as long as you have the necessary knowledge to invest you can start immediately.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

what will you do? do you plan to invest in bitcoin?
before you start, I'll give you some advice, you should not expect too much with bitcoin, because this is a very risky investment. and if you want to succeed here.
you have to be very careful.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

Hello,

Thanks
If you are a long-term investor, the price is not high and you can invest. What you need to do is to wait patiently. You're going to get a lot of money, and if you invest in bitcoin in the short term, I can't give you any advice.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:00:12 PM

There are saying which says, there is no better time to start investment but today. Honestly, the price could go skyrocket again and soon who wants to buy and didn't buy regret their decision. But when the price dip again, the one who recommend or force them to buy takes the blame. It is given that the price is so volatile it could change more than 10% in each day, but that is one of the advantages of bitcoin in terms of trading, so if you will go into trading, the market price is not the biggest problem to start its the amount you will cash out.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

Hello,

Thanks
If you are a long-term investor, the price is not high and you can invest. What you need to do is to wait patiently. You're going to get a lot of money, and if you invest in bitcoin in the short term, I can't give you any advice.
it is never too late for those who want to learn, whether in any field. well, although the price of bitcoin is still high, I advise him not to buy it. but, buy altcoin, because it can make you fortune. and start with a minimal amount.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

Hello,

Thanks
If I pay attention now to want to gather all the coin that there dimarket how good her pay more attention to dikampanye who are berlangsong his runs. ico Why do I say like because its obvious there are coin dimarkat although prices have yet to be marketed will likely be sold expensive
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

it's never too late for me to learn in this bitcoin.
because so many lessons we can get from this bitcoin, remember that life for us to keep learning what we do not know to know.
from this bitcoin also we will get a lot of work that we can do and get very good results for us and our family later.
and we can get the capital savings from us following this bitcoin invetation.
always thinking positively, to get the results we want.
nakamura12

Activity: 2310
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

what do you want to do?
do you want to buy bitcoin and become rich over night? then no it is not a good time, never is a good time for that because bitcoin will not make you rich.

are you really interested in bitcoin as a new technology and a decentralized currency? then yes. it is a good time to buy bitcoin and learn more about it. start with a small amount and try things out, learn what bitcoin wallets are and try to find what is most suitable to your needs.
look where you can spend bitcoin to buy stuff online or offline. see if it is beneficial for you to do that.
then in the end there is also the profit that bitcoin's price rise will give you as a secondary benefit.
I agree with pursuer, you should listen to those who had experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies. There are lots of ways to profit with cryptocurrency. Example of earning profit is the one that pursuer mention above. Be careful where you trade your bitcoin because there are scammers but as i say when your interested in buying butcoin then you are not too late to buy. There's a high chance you earn profit that depends on what you want to do with your coin like investing, buy when bitcoin price drops then sell it when price goes up. Just like pursuer mention above bitcoin won't make us rich when you just want to buy unless you work hard to earn profit like i mention by trading, investing, starting a campaign or any project you want but if you start with smaller amounts then it is good for you to learn about cryptocurrencies that you haven't know or learned yet.

Nakamura12 Sig Space and Avatar 4 Rent
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:32:08 PM

It's never too late to start investing! Especially in the crypto market! This market is only developing, and we are at its initial stages! In bitcoin should always invest, because such a sweet price will no longer be, now will begin to increase capitalization and the cost of bitcoin will grow at times!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

Yes it is good time to buy bitcoin at the present time sometime we need to make some good decision for bitcoin future and the interest for altcoin as well for beginners it is easy for every bitcoin community fellow that buying bitcoin now is easy and cheap if we compare these all coins the bitcoin is best famous and valuable currency of the future. Bitcoin usage as compared to others are more than the other crypto coins. As i was the beginner but i have take some risk and now i am happy with that decision.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

I think bitcoin is good for the earrings anytime. Bitcoin's price is unstable. It is not going to be fixed in any way, many think that bitcoin will take a lot of time to stabilize. So, now is the right time to buy bitcoin now, if you can buy it, then there is a lot of hope.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:06:07 PM

If you are really ready to buy bitcoin having estimated all possible risks, now quite good time for purchase. The price of bitcoin has dropped recently, but is already beginning to rise gradually.

Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:14:39 PM

You can buy bitcoin right now, until the price, after the recent drawdown of the market, returned to its previous positions. You will make a very successful investment, congratulations!
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:33:34 PM

It's not too late, invest. Most importantly, ensure the safe storage of your bitcoins so that no one gets to them. And keep them longer, so that bitcoins have increased significantly in price and the purchase was profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: