Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:08:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: As a beginner is it too late ?  (Read 5302 times)
borpolev

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

With the current price of bitcoin it's surely the right time to invest. The price bottom has already been placed at 6.000 USD and now the only way is up.

Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks

It will never be too late to invest in Bitcoin or other crypto currencies because this is our future investments. Bitcoin can really change ourlives so many people are really into it and hoping that they will experience the same. For me, this is the best time to buy since the price is lower as compared from last 2017 and then you just need to hold and wait until you have reached the desired income. As speculated by experts, Bitcoin will rise up too soon so we better to be patient and wait until the price goes bullish. Bitcoin is too big to lose so we can never go wrong to invest our capital into it.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

It's not too late, invest. Most importantly, ensure the safe storage of your bitcoins so that no one gets to them. And keep them longer, so that bitcoins have increased significantly in price and the purchase was profitable.
As a beginner I can really say that everything in crypto is not too late. Engaging on crypto today is the best thing to do, the volatility of the bitcoin is the most amazing part of it that is really interesting and many individual gain because of this high volatility that can really give us an opportunity to buy more if the price is dropping. I Believe that bitcoin can really give as a huge amount of profit because of if it's high volatility.
borpolev

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:50:26 PM

It's not too late, invest. Most importantly, ensure the safe storage of your bitcoins so that no one gets to them. And keep them longer, so that bitcoins have increased significantly in price and the purchase was profitable.
As a beginner I can really say that everything in crypto is not too late. Engaging on crypto today is the best thing to do, the volatility of the bitcoin is the most amazing part of it that is really interesting and many individual gain because of this high volatility that can really give us an opportunity to buy more if the price is dropping. I Believe that bitcoin can really give as a huge amount of profit because of if it's high volatility.

Yes - it has a big volatility, so buy it and read something about trading and you can even make more than by HODLing only.

rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:50:41 PM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks

You can always check the market price in coinmarketcap on what is the stable price or if you are going to earn profit if you invest today or not, most of the people who are losing their profit is because of reckless investing so always try to read news and articles in order to determine when is the best time to use your capital for investment.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

Yes I agree on that the bitcoin price is really the best.  And it is really exciting because it can really change anytime because  it is unstable. I think we must only have to be patience on waiting for the right price to buy and I believe that the right time is during the dropping of bitcoin price.  We can really see that nothing is late on investing btc because sometimes the price of bitcoin is dropping so then the opportunity is always there on the  line waiting for us to grab it.
borpolev

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:56:11 PM

The trader's hint is "buy low, sell high". As the price is low at the moment, it's a good opportunity to buy.

Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:56:53 PM

Hello,

Thanks
No. As long as bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general is a trend then you are not late. Nthing is late for those who would want to start. There is always a chance and besides no matter how much is the price when you bought it, the time will come when you will surely exceed this price. Every year the price grows so i dont think you are gonna lost.

galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:00:06 PM

It's never too late to start recognizing bitcoin, this is the beginning of success.
do you have money to buy bitcoin Huh yes, please buy cheaply, and sell later if the price goes up, but I suggest learning first trading in bitcoin, and be more careful. because the risk is enormous.
cabitu

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

of course this time is the right time to buy bitcoin, because the price is going down. I see the next few months bitcoin prices will go up and towards the end of 2018 I'm sure bitcoin will touch above $ 25000.for that if you really want to invest bitcoin today just right for it and you just wait for the next few months to be patient will definitely benefit from bitcoin investment.
Nevkeke

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

What do you want to do. If you search carefully and you know what will you do. Never too late
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:07:11 PM

Hello,

Thanks

Yes it is a good time to buy because the value right now is back on $10k dollar and we are all hoping that it might go back to its previous price like $19k dollar before last december when there is a huge hype in the market.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:18:08 PM

Don't think its late or early always start with full focus then its not been late for anyone who are willing to enter into the crypto market as a buyer or investor. Yes you can buy bitcoin for long term as market is already very down and now started recovering. But do not think it will make you rich in short time. Every investment need patience to grow.

yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:18:33 PM

Hello,

Thanks
Its not too late to invest in bitcoin but the best that you can do before you buy bitcoin is to learn the trend in the market as you can see the price for now is fluctuating. Be online and actively participate in forums.

Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:21:53 PM

Right now the price is very less. So you are not too late, you can invest in bitcoin now and hold them for few months. It will definitely give you good profit.
The value of bitcoin now is very low you never late to invest in bitcoin. Buy and invest now and wait for a months then you get a profit not only a profit a big big profit cause bitcoin gives you a good income and make you happy.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

It's not too late to buy bitcoin, but you've missed a few opportunities to buy low. February 6th was a great chance, then at 9K you had another low, but now the price is seriously going to rise. You could take the risk and wait for another dip, but it does not look like It's going to happen soon.

developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:32:33 PM

Hello,

Thanks

If you are planning to learn about cryptocurrency then there's way you can be late, there are ebooks and online resources which you can research on google to educate your self and do not lose hope because determination will always lead you to success.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:34:57 PM

Hello,

Thanks

As a beginner you have two options:

1) First is to go for bitcoins. However, in this case, I suggest you to invest at least for one year. Thus, if you have this much patience, then only go for this route. If you are lookign to cash out money in 1-2 months, there might be possibilities for loss.

2) Another option is to go for alt coins. Here you can go for short term investment. However, the downside to this approach is that you will have to do a lot of research about different coins. This can be time consuming and almost impractical for a person with 9 to 5 job.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

Right now the price is very less. So you are not too late, you can invest in bitcoin now and hold them for few months. It will definitely give you good profit.
Yes, right now the value of bitcoin is very dipped this is your chance to buy more coins and hold for a months. Investing in bitcoin gives you a chance or opportunity to get more profit so you are not late to gain high profit cause bitcoin wants you to be happy and successful.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:09:27 PM

It is not too late. Most people do not know about cryptocurrencies. You have to start researching about cryptocurrencies. Read about it and then start to use it.

After learning and using it you will no longer be a beginner.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: