Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin affects students' performance in school  (Read 2468 times)
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:26:27 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

Yeah it is good for a student to get involve in cryptocurrencies and able to help themselves and their families financially but they must also focus on their studies. I have a friend who also a student that earning big here but she managed to study well at school. I think time management is the key on that.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franzkie345

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:31:51 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

I think no, it depends on the students if she or he is responsible enough about studies. I am still a student and I join bitcoin because it helps me but my performance in school was never been the worst. Why? because I still believe that having education is still the valuable thing I can offer to my parents.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:35:15 PM

In the last Q3 of 2017, I've joined BTT forum because I got an information coming from other person that he has a job in internet. I risk my time and effort with this at the same time I am studying. At first, I can handle things because I don't have enough campaign since I was newbie in cryptocurrency. When I started to join in signature campaign. I was too cramming! I can't handle my time in sig camp with my projects and activities in school. But instead to lose, I am motivated to earn in cryptocurrency because I want to become successful someday! Part of our life is to sacrifice and part of our life to risk. Life is always changing, we must be stagnant and learn other things too.
378budiman

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

You should consult with your students and approach them to give them some advice. This is not a Bitcoin fault but it depends on how fully a student's responsibility is.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:44:24 PM

As a student, bitcoin affects in my performance is so good and helps me to get a extra income for my daily expences in school. Bitcoin is my assets in my school. I share my knowledge about bitcoin to my classmate to wants a extra income and to know us what is bitcoin and how to earn money us it.
kimtaek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:45:06 PM

For me it depends on the student if he/she will not do his task or comply the workload of assignments, projects and other school task. I have many classmates are in bitcoin and our performance is not affected. There must be a time for everything. Yes for me study first and do part-time job in bitcoin...
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:52:29 PM

I have known many students who engaged in bitcoin and their school performance is not affected. I guess there is an impact in their lives in bitcoin. They can buy their own stuff and no need to depend on their parents because they have their own earnings. It is important that the student can balance their school activity and bitcoin business. There is time for everything and student who does not focus on the school they will surely FAIL.
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:10:22 PM

Saying BTC affects students' performance at school is the same thing as saying any other hobby would affect the students's performance. If someone is able to make a fortune with stock trading, then the student might also put a lot of time into learning more about the topic and its methods.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:16:53 PM

Saying BTC affects students' performance at school is the same thing as saying any other hobby would affect the students's performance. If someone is able to make a fortune with stock trading, then the student might also put a lot of time into learning more about the topic and its methods.
It is indeed affecting the study of the students in their school because bitcoin is really distracting the students from their study because the students are putting more attention and time to bitcoin since they are earning money rather than putting their majority of attention and time to their study. As one of my friend is student and really making money in bitcoin, i agree with him that it is better to put attention in bitcoin compare to studies because his school is not giving him money.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:23:25 PM

It is actually an advantage that they are earning while studying because it would help them sustain their daily expences at school. However, it could still be a reason for students to be unfocused with their studies. I think it is better if they know how to manage their time and to do the first things first.
willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:28:09 PM

Maybe your students really need money, so he also has to work hard in cryptocurrency. It was very good, he was young but he was able to earn income to support his own life and help his family. But cryptocurrency is very risky if it is given to school students because he has a responsibility on his education. As a teacher, you have to keep monitoring your students and remind them to prioritize their education as well, lest students leave their education because they are already lulled by their income in crypto.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:37:15 PM

I think you need to involve crypto in school, for example in math lessons you just involve crypo in explaining a mathematical formula, and I think it can affect their performance in learning
defriadi

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:50:27 AM

I think there is no influence between bitcoin and school, this bitcoin can be considered as work. this work we can do without having to interrupt their study time, I am still in college, and I can share my time between bitcoin and study. I think your students can not share their time between bitcoin and learning, the steps you need to teach them is how to manage the time between work and study, so as not to disturb between the two.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:54:05 AM

Bitcoin really takes most of the time of students and so yes it really affects students performance at school
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:55:58 AM

In my opinion, BTC has great influence on students, some students have given up their study to join BTC. Thus, they will not be able to improve their knowledge in society, only in the MOF.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:09:26 AM

try to give students understanding, that their main task is to learn, explain to them how to divide the time between study and work in crypto, because the cause of student achievement deteriorates is because they are lulled by the crypto and can not divide the time between study and work.

Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:54:48 AM

Cryptocurrency can give negative and positive impact to students, well as a teacher keep reminding them always that education much important rather than gaining money at this time,prioritize their studies first, but to those who wants to earn, teach them on how to use their time properly so they can earn learn,.
rafit09

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:00:58 AM

I think students should focus more on learning in school, and do not need to be involved in terms of looking for cripto and the task of parents who are looking for money for the education of their children in school.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:04:25 AM

keep the student away from cryptocurrency
children who are still in school should not play cryptocurrency, because age as they can still capture the subject matter well
if their age is more than 30, then it is too late to improve science and math

signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:17:30 AM

I think the bitcoin for the learner is too early if unattended if it is in learning should a teacher just give introduction and motivation but to go directly to the student bitcoin there will be many negative side that will come forward if they are ready and their thinking has been can distinguish the negative side or positive it does not happen a problem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: