Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:29:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it digital gold?  (Read 1027 times)
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:30:34 AM

All when looking at bitcoin like gold, but in my opinion is different. Gold is not like bitcoin but in bitcoin performance like gold, bitcoin including real currency like dollar to euro they have their respective price and it depends on economy but gold is not like that, if we buy gold then we sell then you lose because gold price will fall from your capital price, if the bitcoin price increase can be seen from the time even a minute. That's just my opinion.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:32:51 AM

Bitcoin is like digital gold ........ is it correct? It is a transferable asset but not duplicable ..... do you agree? What are the points in favor and those against this statement? I would like a very analytical and specific arisposal.
This is like a gold because you can sell it in a high price but theres a lot of disimilar with bitcoin and gold . In gold the value sometimes is stable but in bitcoin every seconds mins. Everyday the value of this is always flactuating so i think its more goood to hold gold for al ong time but in short time bitcoin is more goood
biuifyus

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:57:43 AM

Bitcoin is a digital virtual currency, and its biggest feature, compared with fiat money, is decentralization.

Bitcoin is very similar in many ways to gold. The finiteness of its supply is the most common, which makes them valuable in theory.
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:54:00 PM

Bitcoin is like digital gold ........ is it correct? It is a transferable asset but not duplicable ..... do you agree? What are the points in favor and those against this statement? I would like a very analytical and specific arisposal.

Yes, I think. Bitcoin is digital gold. I agree with that and also bitcoin can be a good way to move forward in digital world and bitcoin is also support exchanges as normal paper currency in almost all over the countries in the world , so my opinion is bitcoin is the next generation of gold.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

In what kind of aspect?
The only thing that bitcoin has in common with gold is the fact that both of them are un-regulated and there's not a centralized organization that can print and produce more units of them.
Bitcoin is much more advanced in technology then gold, gold is need to be physically delivered while bitcoin can be delivered and traded electronically.
What makes gold valuable is the fact that it has been here for around 10 years and people trusts it for storing value, also gold has usage in the micro processors producing,while bitcoin is getting it's value from it's advanced features.

thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:00:11 PM

Yes i agree that bitcoin is considered digital gold because of its high value and.it also serves as an investment and one thing more is the higher the price of.bitcoin the higher the profit.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

I mean if we call crude oil as liquid gold then i guess this is the modern version of it, digital gold and everyone is on a gold rush. I just hope yhis won't be a bubble and pop on us just when we started reaping benefits from it. I believe in the near future it will stabilize and everyone will be happy about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:32:56 PM

I mean if we call crude oil as liquid gold then i guess this is the modern version of it, digital gold and everyone is on a gold rush. I just hope yhis won't be a bubble and pop on us just when we started reaping benefits from it. I believe in the near future it will stabilize and everyone will be happy about it.

For me bitcoin is like a gold because that is a high value price and we can earn a money by investing and bitcoin and gold is popular and commonly use now in every investors but the defferent of two that is gold it depends of the weight of your karat of your gold and bitcoin is every menuites and hour is moving the price of bitcoin so i think that is the defferent of the two.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Grayy

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:49:51 PM

Bitcoin is definitely a digital gold because just like gold you cannot replicate the same ounce of gold. And also, bitcoin has the propensity to see price increment over the years just like the price of gold hasn't died down. Bitcoin started from nothing right now, one bitcoin can buy so many ounces of gold.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:12:54 AM

Bitcoin is the 21 century version of gold, gold had its time and it's great as a store of value but I have no doubt in my mind that bitcoin is going to take its place, bitcoin not only does everything that gold does, but it is way better, for example carrying gold is not really a problem if you are carrying a low amount but if you're carrying a huge amount it is going to be very difficult to disguise it, with bitcoin this is not a problem you can carry1or 10000 bitcoins with no problem.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:00:21 AM

can be said so, because this bitcoin is as valuable as gold, which distinguishes it only the shape and how to get it, but if it is bathed in gold, this bitcoin is more unique because it can not be falsified so there will be no fake bitcoin
Deathgamer

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:11:11 AM

Well for absolutely yes.Bitcoin is like gold as of now,It is very important because it can be able to made you rich that is why you must to invest now as much as yu can and also keep on earning as well so that you will earn big profit the value increases.
udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:01:03 AM

No, I am not agree, I think Bitcoin is Bitcoin, it's the first cryptocurrency in the world and the value of Bitcoin is better than Gold.  It is not a digital gold, Bitcoin is the king of crypto , it is better than real gold.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

Yes, bitcoin can be compared to a gold, precious and you cannot replicate it. During the past time, when fiat was not very known, it was the gold that was used in trading. In the future, I know bitcoin will be used. The digital gold for all of us.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:14:07 PM

You can think of bitcoin as well as digital gold, when everything is relatively normal with bitcoin itself. However, even Satoshi Nakamoto said that in twenty years there will be a lot of bitcoin transactions or there will be no transactions. Now there are many options for the development of events, in which the digital gold bitcoin will turn into only one memory, because there are many options in which bitcoin can drastically depreciate. This is especially likely when bitcoin rises very high in its price. Investors will then be very anxious that nothing happens with their digital gold and will listen very much to various news affecting the course of bitcoins. And such news, including false ones, will periodically arise. If the depreciation of bitcoins with the appearance of normal volatility coincides with the appearance of negative information, some may regard this fall as a manifestation of the action of negative information and the nervous will sell their bitcoins in order to avoid losses. This will lead to a further decrease in the bitcoin rate and then such panic may begin that most of the bitcoins will not even have time to withdraw their remnants of digital gold, as this gold will turn into dust. Bitcoin will practically be devalued in this case.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

Well we can actually say that because it has a similarity in gold not actually the physical gold but the value of gold getting higher and higher in just a matter of time. The only difference is we the trader see how much the supply we had but in physical gold we cannot.
DjTremor

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

can be said so, because this bitcoin is as valuable as gold, which distinguishes it only the shape and how to get it, but if it is bathed in gold, this bitcoin is more unique because it can not be falsified so there will be no fake bitcoin

Bitcoin is not physicall like gold but they're now competing with each other. Bitcoin comes with a lot of features for money transfers and global payments, however gold investment is expensive and hard procedure one. Bitcoin seems to be better than gold in terms of investment.
MisterStylish

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

Satoshi's papers, stated: Abstract. A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution.
Is nothing about "digital gold", no matter what banksters want to be (and trying to change people's mind), Bitcoin always will be a protocol for P2P currency.
Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

Yes, this is correct bitcoin is a digital cold
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:31:38 PM

Gold is a decentralized , can't be controlled by anyone and no one can print or make new gold out of no where, just like the bitcoin, it's price is being determined by real time trading, and nothing else, the inflation rate could be called fixed as there is not an organization that can decide to change the rate, but we can't know if someone will find a new gold mine or a planet full of gold in the future.
Both bitcoin and gold can act as a store of value
Bitcoin can also be transferred electronically, a place where gold failed,and is very easy to transfer and to verify that it's legit, and that's why it can also act like cash and not just like gold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: