Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:31:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it digital gold?  (Read 1027 times)
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

I agree with this statement. Really, Bitcoin can be compared with the digital gold because it is accepted in exchanges. You can buy commodities using it and it is decentralized. As for me, it is the currency of the future.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:43:27 PM

That's true because bitcoin is the mainstream of crypto investment today and that it is considered as the gold in binary form today and became the largest wealth distribution to date. Through bitcoin, your life will really change dramatically.

TN0904950

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

Yes, I think this is digital gold. Many people also assume that this is digital gold. Can be seen from the nominal equivalent of gold.

I think Bitcoin is a popular universal cryptocurrency used to buy or trade on the market, which is similar to gold as a universal currency - independent of exchange rates.
Bitcoin is considered as digital gold because it is now accepted in commodity exchange either through online or physical stores.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:07:45 PM

Each type of investment has their own advantages. Though it is profitable, they will always have disadvantages part in gold investment. First, from the buying and selling rates when you do gold investment. The rate could be profitable because when you buy or invest when the price were down, we might get a lot of investor. Otherwise, by the time the price is up there will be chance that you will get smaller. Not only that, there's also some additional costs which cause gold to be more expensive than they already are.
As for bitcoin, they have advantages that they didn't bond to company who set the price, that's why this is the main factor why bitcoin so popular to the investors. In one side, bitcoin is already profitable and the fee is cheap.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:25:10 AM

Bitcoin has all the same characteristics as gold. The amount of Bitcoin is limited (there is only a certain amount to be produced), Bitcoin can be broken down into smaller units without loss of unit value (1 Bitcoin = 100,000,000 Satoshi - the smallest unit of Bitcoin, equal to US Dollars or Penny in Pound, we can buy less than one Bitcoin), Bitcoin technology is also stable and will not decrease, nor can Bitcoin be fabricated. In addition, unlike gold, you can move Bitcoin anywhere in the world in minutes, regardless of the amount of Bitcoin.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:29:29 AM

Bitcoin is like digital gold ........ is it correct? It is a transferable asset but not duplicable ..... do you agree? What are the points in favor and those against this statement? I would like a very analytical and specific arisposal.

I think bitcoin as investment is better than gold. Profits potential we can gain in bitcoin is much more than gold. Beside that, as an asset, we can transfer bitcoin anytime we want and instantly. With limited supply, bitcoin right now getting more popular as investment and its profitable investment in the future

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:17:56 AM

Bitcoin is like digital gold ........ is it correct? It is a transferable asset but not duplicable ..... do you agree? What are the points in favor and those against this statement? I would like a very analytical and specific arisposal.

That's right, and I agree with you OP.
Because it's in accordance with the nature of bitcoin (the initial design of bitcoin), but has a volatile market value (bitcoin values may vary from time to time).
With more than one ounce of gold today, and in its wholly digital form, bitcoin becomes the currency of choice for investors around the world to use as an investment asset.
With value more than an ounce of gold today and in its wholly digital form, bitcoin becomes the currency of choice for investors around the world to use as an investment asset.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:55:39 AM

I think bitcoin as investment is better than gold. Profits potential we can gain in bitcoin is much more than gold. Beside that, as an asset, we can transfer bitcoin anytime we want and instantly. With limited supply, bitcoin right now getting more popular as investment and its profitable investment in the future

agree with you and in the future, bitcoin will be more popular than gold because it gives opportunity to people to make money and investment at the same time. regarding with limited supply, the price of bitcoin will get high and expensive in the future so only a few people that could buy bitcoin. and this is the benefit of a new digital technology which bitcoin used and in the future, we are going to getting involved with other new technologies.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:07:32 AM

Its not duplicate? But it can be copied and other copies can be made for this coin mate and thats what we call as forked coins. To be honest BTC is not gold or anything like that and its not comparable to that at all. Gold's characteristic are far better than BTC where it does have physical form, it is used in the jewellery and liked by billions of people. What about the BTC, where does it stand as digital gold also? I think no where! It is currency and we should look at this coin in that particular way only.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:57:58 PM

Bitcoin can now be compared to digital gold, if you mean that now people use it primarily as a repository of value. However, if this continues to happen, then in the future the situation will change for the worse. The primary use of bitcoin as a repository of value limits the offer for sale in the market and therefore leads to an increase in its price. At large price values ​​of bitcoin, it will pose a big risk for investors and, accordingly, it can any day due to the occurrence of a possible panic drop in value until depreciation. Therefore, in this case, it will then be an unreliable repository of value and digital gold.

BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:04:28 PM

Yes, I agree. Bitcoin is transferrable asset.  Like paper money it so easy to transfer to another account. But bitcoin is more popular in gold nowadays.bitcoin is dominating around the world.
homeidea11111

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:20:35 PM

Bitcoin is partly like gold because a lot of effort and resources need to be spent to extract each bitcoin. However paper money of $10 costs almost the same to print as $50, so paper money isn't like gold at all.
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

Besides, unlike gold, you can move Bitcoin anywhere in the world in minutes, regardless of the amount of Bitcoin. That's why people call Bitcoin a digital gold, but better digital gold.
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:09:11 PM

There is no doubt that cryptocurrency is the gold of the day.I can say that cryptocurrency will make gold obsolete as it will become the best covet currency soon in the world .Digital gold yes is very true .cryptocurrency all the way to the moon.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:17:35 PM

Hi, I do not think bitcoin is digital gold - it now plays the role of alphabet in the cryptomir, as in our world plays the role of Dolar. But dolari bitcoin can collapse down if there is no consumer demand.
hygroscopicgymnasium3

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

Just like petroleum is liquid gold, the btcs, looking at its present condition, can be claimed too as digital gold
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:26:38 AM

Its not duplicate? But it can be copied and other copies can be made for this coin mate and thats what we call as forked coins. To be honest BTC is not gold or anything like that and its not comparable to that at all. Gold's characteristic are far better than BTC where it does have physical form, it is used in the jewellery and liked by billions of people. What about the BTC, where does it stand as digital gold also? I think no where! It is currency and we should look at this coin in that particular way only.
But those forked coins are not bitcoin, if you're going to choose that criteria to say that those coins are like bitcoin then anything that looks like gold needs to be counted as gold as well, but we know that logic is never going to fly because it doesn't make sense, so it doesn't make sense either to consider all of those forked coins and all the altcoins to be considered as bitcoin.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:39:31 AM

Yes it is a digital gold and it cannot be controlled by anyone. It is easy to transfer like paper money. The bitcoin benefits is more when compared to gold. Bitcoin is more popular nowadays. Many people are ready to invest in bitcoin because of its tremendous growth and the profit is more when compared to other assets. It can be transfered from anywhere.
jamesclark

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

As for me, it's obvious that the investment in Bitcoin is a reliable way to keep moving your money and make profit, so I believe that people who are investing not in gold or other stuff, but in Bitcoin are really smart.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:57:02 AM

yes i agreed with your opinion, bitcoin is a digital gold but not just this, bitcoin is a digital money as well, bitcoin is a digitalized of every assets, you can call it digital silver, digital dollar etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: