Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it digital gold?  (Read 1026 times)
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

Bitcoin is like digital gold ........ is it correct? It is a transferable asset but not duplicable ..... do you agree? What are the points in favor and those against this statement? I would like a very analytical and specific arisposal.
It could be but it isn't the same cause gold is a thing that we know and price of it will be just going down or up not that much like btc price cause thanks to that crypto has now its beggining it makes itself more volatility than gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:09:09 PM

In general, both gold and bitcoins are valuable assets. However, gold has long been considered the safest investment of money. Bitcoin is volatile and, in essence, represents a very risky investment.
pellor mas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:11:58 PM

Over the centuries, gold is seen as a high-value object by many people in the world. It is important to know that gold itself has no value - gold is just a shiny stone.
 Gold is also soft (gold can be melted and shaped into small units like coins, and more importantly when you change its shape into smaller units, it will not lose its value - unlike diamonds).
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:37:40 PM

Bitcoin is more than gold. In addition to the qualities gold has, bitcoin is enhancing peer to peer payments seamlessly across borders. It is easily convertible to all major currencies around the world. It is also accepted across the counter in many shops.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:57:23 AM

Well you know gold is more or less stable and ever increasing and still we aren't able to find something that is as pleasing as gold , something that could replace gold entirely.
The thing Is Bitcoins is replaceable there are many market alternatives for Bitcoins and thus I don't think it's equivalent to gold .
It is equivalent to gold in many respects but it is still different.
I disagree a little bit with this, with bitcoin there is an illusion that there are many alternatives but most coins out there are just copies of the original and do not bring anything new, or if they do it is nothing that is too significant or an improvement over the original coin which is bitcoin, so in my opinion the only thing that bitcoin is lacking to be a form of digital gold is stability.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:02:15 AM

Bitcoin is like digital gold ........ is it correct? It is a transferable asset but not duplicable ..... do you agree? What are the points in favor and those against this statement? I would like a very analytical and specific arisposal.
yes it is digital gold in this generation cause we are all know that bitcoin is very expensive and just like gold it can be mined. bitcoin is very expensive and valuable in people that know it. bitcoin is not the way you think it is. bitcoin has a routine that it always walking path form. maybe we are still non educated on what really bitcoin is
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:21:25 AM

I think its true that bitcoin is digital gold. And bitcoin is better than gold i think. With limited supply and can transfer anytime with lower cost, bitcoin have more advantages than gold. As investment, bitcoin is more profitable than gold
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

Yes, I think Bitcoin is digital gold. I agree with that and also bitcoin can be a good way to move forward in digital world and bitcoin is also support exchanges as normal paper currency in almost all over the countries in the world , so my opinion is bitcoin is the next generation of gold. maybe in the future, Gold is not physicall but digital.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

Yes, I think Bitcoin is digital gold. I agree with that and also bitcoin can be a good way to move forward in digital world and bitcoin is also support exchanges as normal paper currency in almost all over the countries in the world , so my opinion is bitcoin is the next generation of gold. maybe in the future, Gold is not physicall but digital.
In ten years, Bitcoin could comfortably hold 10 percent of the value of gold, which would mean a conservative price estimate of $40,000. A lot of this depends on how quickly real-world utility applications can be implemented for the cryptocurrency and the assumption that it continues on a similar trajectory to gold.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

I agree with you that bitcoin is digital gold. as the development of the bitcoin era will continue to increase and also get the enthusiasm of its users. Bitcoin becomes a profitable investment for the future just as much as gold. So I agree with your opinion.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

strongly agree me with your opinion, it is bitcoin is a digital gold that rarely people know it. especially after finding it there must be hidden treasure. let alone bitcoin can also be used as a treasure in the future, and no one duplicates and organizes bitcoins as they please

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:11:22 PM

Sometimes its better to take risk rather then play safe. Many new rich people are rich cuz they made right move in bitcoin and now they have good amount of money and they didn't do anything just made one risk investment.

I think Both bitcoin and gold can act as a store of value
Bitcoin can also be transferred electronically, the place where gold fails, and is very easy to transfer and to verify that it is legitimate, and that is why it can also act like cash and not just like gold.
Gold is decentralized, can not be controlled by anyone and nobody can print or make new gold from where, like bitcoin, the price is determined by real time trading, and nothing else, the inflation rate can be called fixed because no organization can decided to change the rate, but we can not tell if someone will find a new gold mine or a planet full of gold in the future.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

Personally, I am skeptical about this statement. While everything is fine, bitcoin can be compared with digital gold. However, it will not always grow and increase in its value. Already, certain problems are outlined in this regard. What will happen to your digital gold if bitcoin falls significantly in value?
In addition, a second scenario is possible. Let's say bitcoin will grow very much in price. Investors are happy, but will worry about their assets in bitcoin. And the volatility of bitcoin will manifest itself at its high price values ​​and, quite possibly, even more, because the range of price fluctuations will allow it. If volatility in time coincides with negative news, then the nervous will start selling their bitcoins with the fall of its rate. A panic will begin, which, according to the domino effect, will very quickly lead to its depreciation or a very substantial drop in its rate. What will happen with digital bitcoin gold?

Nuex

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

really bitcoin is digital gold .. because the price of 1 bitcoin very far exceeds the price of 1 gram of gold.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:18:11 PM

It is a digital gold because of its price. Aside from being valuable coin, it is also a trusted and reputable one. Gold is being mined and bitcoin is also mined. Gold is indemand element and all countries recognize it. Bitcoin too has high demand. Bitcoin is the new gold.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:47:31 PM

It is a digital gold because of its price. Aside from being valuable coin, it is also a trusted and reputable one. Gold is being mined and bitcoin is also mined. Gold is indemand element and all countries recognize it. Bitcoin too has high demand. Bitcoin is the new gold.
yes Bitcoin is the gold of the future because it has a function as a commodity and has another function again and it makes bitcoin better than Gold for example a very useful blockchain system

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:51:53 PM

I have heard from many people who like digital currency that they value it as the gold. I can say that it is possible to name it the digital gold because it is not less valuable today and its popularity grows every day
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:58:13 PM

Yes, I think that bitcoin is digital gold. Satoshi Nakamoto wanted bitcoin to become a currency but the people have already turned it into a kind of investment. Many bitcoin are hold by investors without being spent. Therefore, people truly turn it into gold
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:07:14 PM

I agree it's a digital gold, and I think that would be the best way to describe bitcoin as digital cash isn't really the right way to do that, I still think that bitcoin is a lot more then just digital gold.

Gold is a decentralized , can't be controlled by anyone and no one can print or make new gold out of no where, just like the bitcoin, it's price is being determined by real time trading, and nothing else, the inflation rate could be called fixed as there is not an organization that can decide to change the rate, but we can't know if someone will find a new gold mine or a planet full of gold in the future.
Both bitcoin and gold can act as a store of value
Bitcoin can also be transferred electronically, a place where gold failed,and is very easy to transfer and to verify that it's legit, and that's why it can also act like cash and not just like gold.

A lot of times bitcoin is being compared to gold because it is indeed both a great assets. Bitcoin is as precious as gold its value gets higher as time goes by. But one of the features of bitcoin that is unique from gold is that it is digital and work by means of technology.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:17:32 PM

Take a look at the logo of Bitcoin. It is a gold coin. When Satoshi Nakamoto compiled the first public open source version of Bitcoin Core in 2009, he designed the icon for executable file with the yellow coin and the text "BC" painted on it. Yes, Bitcoin is a digital gold among the crypto currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: