Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 10:27:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any idea for poor people?  (Read 1300 times)
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:23:57 AM

As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.

This is not as easy as ABC and making them computer literate will not make any people come out of poverty. Crypto currency is not a magic and not a solution to poverty. Yes, it can be a good way to earn money, however, take not le tgat not even everyone who are compyter literate are even aware of cryptocurrency.
This is fantastic, yes, bitcoins are not the source of ending poverty. There is a huge number of population on this forum talking about bitcoins as the wonderful solution for taking out the poor from its world and making those rich. Although, as you have said, bitcoinsare source of earning money for poor’s as well but that doesn’t mean bitcoinswill end poverty. A good chance they have to get out of poverty.

Alamin2

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:15:48 AM

Yeah nowadays there are a lot of poor people every county in the world. They don't have a good platform to work for their livelihood. We can make solution about this problem by teaching them about bitcoin. Government should make use of crypto to set up some sort of guaranteed basic-income for them.Internet facilities should also be broadened so that it seems easy to the poor to use digital currency.Because people need to know about bitcoin or digital crypto currency.
Mer1251

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

For new in crypto or poor people  maybe  take and partipate airdrop and join a bounty campaign signature campaign or airdrop signing form  its my suggestion  and be patiebt also
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

Poor people become poor  some of them are because of their dizziness they have complete parts of the body so why not look for a job to gain money because for me even if you are not totally educated as long as you have initiative you can earn money in a right way. There are some also become poor because they already accepted that they are poor their tired to look or to strive hard to become rich. Others also are just waiting to the right time to become rich without atleast trying harder.summary is people become poor is their choice.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

The best idea for poor people is to join the signature campaigns. They need only internet for that. They can start like this
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:50:50 AM

As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.

I don't know how you define "poor", but in most developing countries, the poor make the effort to learn about new tech if it is going to be beneficial to them i.e. help them receive and spend money. For example the statistics of Mobile Money usage in Africa is off the roof, and there is a large percentage of poor on the continent. That being said, I don't think poor peoples concern are about tech, they are more concerned about making a living, if opportunities are provided for them to work, and make a decent living that world be a better program to create for them; the digital payments/cryptos can be taught to them for ease of transactions, at that point there is an incentive to learn about the tech. There is no point trying to teach or create a system for them when their stomachs are still empty.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

If we are talking about African countries it might be difficult. First, they should focus on getting enough food, water and other things that you need to survive. I doubt that many residents of these countries would have phones to pay with digital currencies and even if they had one they would probably use it to store their life savings which would be easier for muggers. The problem is their government and a part of the community. I can't imagine how it would work.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:56:45 AM

poor people will not remain poor as long as they will work hard know some strategy to survive and to become rich.i am one of the poor people in ths world but I try my best to not stay poor.i learn about crypto and I earn because of it.so like me other poor people can do this also if they really want.to become poor when you was born was not your faut but to become poor until you die its your fault

btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:03:50 AM

I don't know how you define "poor", but in most developing countries, the poor make the effort to learn about new tech if it is going to be beneficial to them i.e. help them receive and spend money. For example the statistics of Mobile Money usage in Africa is off the roof, and there is a large percentage of poor on the continent. That being said, I don't think poor peoples concern are about tech, they are more concerned about making a living, if opportunities are provided for them to work, and make a decent living that world be a better program to create for them; the digital payments/cryptos can be taught to them for ease of transactions, at that point there is an incentive to learn about the tech. There is no point trying to teach or create a system for them when their stomachs are still empty.

Well, we can make them educate and teach them how to used computer and accessing bitcoin in a digital world in a meantime. In a problem with internet connection many countries have already improve there internet connection by expanding signal towers and ect. and they are reaching almost countries like africa one of the uncivilized country but they have already free internet connection. There is no reason of internet problem today.
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:06:07 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 05:53:20 AM by Webberson

It is always expected that the poor must be in our midst. Regardless, the number can be made minimal if and when the rich and the average living tend to give a helping hand to elevate them. This could be achieved by spreading the cryptocurrency news to the poor - impacting them with the basic knowledge; creating a system where they can access the internet and other facilities and also helping them with start-up funds.

Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

The most important thing that could changes poor peoples life is by support their education, healthiness and place to live. When all of the things supported they could improve their quality of life. Cryptocurrency could open the field of work for them.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:11:46 AM

Yes offcause if a poor one really want to break through,effort is needed to do that,if the persons is not a computer literate,an effort should be given to it,the world itself is a digital world. If this effort is met  such ones can be helped to invest in cryptocurrency  
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

I don't think digital money can make life better for the poor. Poor people have a hard time getting access to the Internet, they are less exposed to digital money, and they have less money to invest in digital money. Digital money is a tool for a few people to make money, and it won't benefit all investors. If the poor learn more knowledge and skills, it may be easier to improve their lives.
restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

maybe we help them by providing an employment or small business from the existing capital we can of the bitcoin, need not be fancy or large above all they could find of his own money in the future from their own efforts. with bitcoin can at least grow eases them later.
cindypuerit

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:30:36 AM

many people are hard because of their life situation and hard work for good and great salary and if you are mad at your life then you will harder to survive ..
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:36:23 AM

The most important thing that could changes poor peoples life is to support their education, healthiness, and place to live. When all of the things supported they could improve their quality of life. Cryptocurrency could open the field of work for them.
I agree with your opinion. Poor people should be given more facilities, so they can live more decent. It should also be taught about Education, as it is very important to improve their thinking skills. If they are able to follow the education smoothly, surely they can be taught to join in this forum. Finally, their lives get better because it has gotten a better job.
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

There have lot of opportunity to earn money from bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. So if we want to involved the poor to earn from bitcoin. Inshallah they can earn from it and also can able change there life. So, this is a  great idea to involved poor people to cryptro world.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:41:47 AM

I think the first solution here is to make the internet accessible to anyone, whether poor or rich. A lot can be achieved with this solution. After this, everything will follow. Cryptocurrency will reach places it is supposed to reach like 3rd world countries. This will encourage everyone to invest in cryptocurrency.

Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

The best idea for poor people is to join the signature campaigns. They need only internet for that. They can start like this
Yes, this is a great idea, but for this we need to help the poor people have to tell about bitcoin and understand what bitcoin should work on, so we need to make a separate school for them only In this poor people should educate and help them in every way so that the need for the Internet can be resolved and it is very good idea that we think about poor people.
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:43:58 AM

I am not a hero to provide income for the poor. I think it is the country that has an active role to protect its people from poverty.
crypto is not a good solution for poverty because it is very necessary knowledge and of course capital. btw, poverty is caused by ignorance and education.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: