Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any idea for poor people?  (Read 1300 times)
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.
I don't think digital money can make life better for the poor. Poor people have a hard time getting access to the Internet, they are less exposed to digital money, and they have less money to invest in digital money. Digital money is a tool for a few people to make money, and it won't benefit all investors. If the poor learn more knowledge and skills, it may be easier to improve their lives.

My idea why is many poor people in this world it because of there own decisions in life,some of them lack of strategy in life and others rely on other people just like solicit just for there needs in every day and i was pitiful looking at them and i think it because of the government also that they did not help them to have a job that fit there ability to work and if i was given a chance to become rich in bitcoin im welling to help them to improve their life just like sharing my idea on bitcoin to them because i want them not always rely on other people and for those thing that needed for them to work in bitcoin i will give to them so they can start a new life,and in that way i can even help with their poverty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:30:55 AM

As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.
you cant carry all the burden in this world as what bitcoin is,we must remember that the balance of the economy is define on the status of every countries.thats why theres comperition to get high.the logic is same with the poor people.yes its not their fault that they are poor,but its not bitcoin problem too.so lets do our business and let the poor do theirs
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

Teaching poor people btc transaction is not enough. They need to secure money for themselves and for their needs. If ever they start accessing btc, they need to sustain long term internet and they need to have gadgets in really good condition. They cannot just fix themselves on the beginning level, or just stay there. They need to develop. They need money for investment too,  because sometimes, it's not enough that they joined campaigns, most especially if they have a family to support. They cannot just wait until the ICO ends, they need money to buy their everyday needs. It's difficult but if you have all the riches, then you can share it to help them.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

I think if in any single country has make crypto community would be help a lot,  but also I think the easy way to help a poor people is just with real money or stuff. So just make a big money with bitcoin and share to the poor how much do you want,  the point is how your charity would useful for them.
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:26:46 PM

I think poverty is not a destruction but is a foothold for struggling to move forward because making poor people is a lack of will to fight because a struggle does not disappoint any of our circumstances, this is an idea that can be tried by the poor.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:42:58 PM

See there is nothing wrong that poor people using the latest technology and even making money from bitcoin but who is going to provide and educate them , the free school system is a complete disaster , charities don't ever reach them and many more drawbacks if you remember akon charity brought light to so many villages if the government wants it can easily end poverty but it doesn't do it
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:52:43 PM

The best thing that the poor people need to do in other for them to change their current status of poor to rich or average good leaving is to develope a skill that will make them relevant in the crypto currency world in other for them to join the millionaire in the crypto currency world.
The perception of a specific country in regards to classification of rich and poor is not a good thing in terms on the economy because in some point having a pyramid which gave us an idea of having an upper class and lower class just established a bad image on the daily living of a individual. We are all equal on much more things, so having same opportunity is a vital thing to have a good economy.
NA boom

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:04:17 PM

There are rich and poor people in all the countries. A state of wealthy and poor is formed. Although I'm newbie, I have some idea about the poor. Bitcoin is a valuable currency. The people around me are working from Bitcoin to the poor from being millionaires.If all the poor people are associated with this work, their financial condition will change which is good for the country,i think .
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:13:43 PM

it's all just a matter of their lack of education or a lack of willingness to learn so they have to face a miserable quality of life. Try to think, how different people who have the education with people who do not have education in an effort to get $ 50? certainly very different, is not it? While those who are not educated have to drudge here and there, the educated people just need the internet to get it. That's the real problem.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

There are rich and poor people in all the countries. A state of wealthy and poor is formed. Although I'm newbie, I have some idea about the poor. Bitcoin is a valuable currency. The people around me are working from Bitcoin to the poor from being millionaires.If all the poor people are associated with this work, their financial condition will change which is good for the country,i think .

Poor people are always don't know about internet and online currencies they only knows the normal paper currencies so they definitely don't know about bitcoin and it's uses we don't have any other to teach them the only way is linking bitcoin and bank and putting Bitcoin ATM in all cities to improve poor people to bitcoin users.

Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

it's all just a matter of their lack of education or a lack of willingness to learn so they have to face a miserable quality of life. Try to think, how different people who have the education with people who do not have education in an effort to get $ 50? certainly very different, is not it? While those who are not educated have to drudge here and there, the educated people just need the internet to get it. That's the real problem.
We are here in this world full of opportunity out there and it is up to us how we are going to explore things out, we have no reason to become poor because a lot of job have vacancies and a lot of online job out there awaiting for us, so if you are still poor then it is your fault anymore.
arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

I agree. But we are not given an authority to do it to make the poor people literate. If they discover digital money I think only few of them will become interested. They love the way they live in a simple lifestyle. So even we eagerly teach them still the decision is upon them.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

We are here in this world full of opportunity out there and it is up to us how we are going to explore things out, we have no reason to become poor because a lot of job have vacancies and a lot of online job out there awaiting for us, so if you are still poor then it is your fault anymore.

agree, I also think that the poor people of this era are their own choice. I still keep an appreciation for those who are still working hard every day for a bite of rice than those who can only be begging at the red light while they look still able to work. Life is hard, we will not be able to live better just by depending on our muscle only.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

If you did root cause analysis of being poor, I believe you will find that the main problem is overpopulation. Even when you are qualified, you can't get jobs because there are no job vacancies. There are free schools for the poor but they are over capacity. I think the government should concentrate on developing farmlands as in the future, food will be a more valuable commodity than any other as the population keeps growing. More jobs and food on the table from crops and livestock.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

we cannot do anything about that. their government must take an action to end the poor.
what we can do is, spread the word about bitcoin, about cryptocurrency, so they can heard and change their life.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

With effort you can save some money even if you are poor. Save and invest. Also, join the bounty campaigns
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

The best idea for poor people is to join the signature campaigns. They need only internet for that. They can start like this
Yes it is beneficial for them if they are not having any money to invest and it will not change anything without any investment signature campaign will allow you to have high profit every month, if you are well talented and you have the knowledge for bitcoin it will let you use your knowledge constructively, joining the signature campaign is the free way of earning money, I use this to make money it is really very good and I can easily carry it along with my job as an additional source of income so it double benefit.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:00:07 PM
Merited by mrcash02 (3)

I'm surviving in Venezuela. Even when i consider that i'm pretty poor myself for now(Since i'm barely starting), at least i found the way to afford internet connection(With less than 1mb) and that makes me feel more fortunate. What i mean with this is that i see how the corrupts ruling the country gives people small gifts. For example, for registering in their system and getting one card called "Carnet de la patria" which you need to have access to free health and other stuffs, which i personally don't use since i prefer anything than selling myself to some dictators, and also to the woman who gets pregnant, which makes them get pregnant only and exclusively for that. I know, it sounds crazy, but it's what i see everyday.

If you give too many free stuffs to people they will think that it's their right that you maintain them, or give them anything they want. So they don't study, they don't spend time making themselves grow to become a much better person and of course, they don't work. But the last part is that they will have this egocentric attitude, they will think that they are the best in the world because you are giving them free money, which only makes society a lot worse and creates really bad quality people.

Bitcoin is an amazing opportunity to leave poverty behind, no matter from where you come from and where you started, thats what i'm trying to do myself. But you have to leave the sweat and blood on the floor and keep going. That will teach you the best lessons in life.

By that i don't mean that you don't have to help anybody, i always donate 10% of what i earn(Not much for now, but i have faith that it will be a lot more in the future if i continue improving myself) to charity. But pick the right charity, something that for example helps people which otherwise would die and educate them to work for themselves, not maintaining it forever. It could be a refugee for pets, since is not their fault that irresponsible humans are around or really small kids, it's not their fault neither.

It's a matter of giving opportunities to the people who is willing to work really hard for them. I will continue no matter how difficult things are here to work towards finding those opportunities and god knows i won't let even one pass by when they come.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

I think the poor in the world need to do a new innovation and develop skills that can make their lives change for the better.
There is plenty of evidence that people get rich because they invest in bitcoins, and surely they must take advantage of this very profitable crypto world.
But indeed the government should play an important role in this regard to provide free internet access for all the poor, because with government encouragement they will start joining the krypto currency, and they will earn revenue by following the campaign in this forum or by searching for free sites for get bitcoin.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:29:55 PM

I'm surviving in Venezuela. Even when i consider that i'm pretty poor myself for now(Since i'm barely starting), at least i found the way to afford internet connection(With less than 1mb) and that makes me feel more fortunate. What i mean with this is that i see how the corrupts ruling the country gives people small gifts. For example, for registering in their system and getting one card called "Carnet de la patria" which you need to have access to free health and other stuffs, which i personally don't use since i prefer anything than selling myself to some dictators, and also to the woman who gets pregnant, which makes them get pregnant only and exclusively for that. I know, it sounds crazy, but it's what i see everyday.

If you give too many free stuffs to people they will think that it's their right that you maintain them, or give them anything they want. So they don't study, they don't spend time making themselves grow to become a much better person and of course, they don't work. But the last part is that they will have this egocentric attitude, they will think that they are the best in the world because you are giving them free money, which only makes society a lot worse and creates really bad quality people.

Bitcoin is an amazing opportunity to leave poverty behind, no matter from where you come from and where you started, thats what i'm trying to do myself. But you have to leave the sweat and blood on the floor and keep going. That will teach you the best lessons in life.

By that i don't mean that you don't have to help anybody, i always donate 10% of what i earn(Not much for now, but i have faith that it will be a lot more in the future if i continue improving myself) to charity. But pick the right charity, something that for example helps people which otherwise would die and educate them to work for themselves, not maintaining it forever. It could be a refugee for pets, since is not their fault that irresponsible humans are around or really small kids, it's not their fault neither.

It's a matter of giving opportunities to the people who is willing to work really hard for them. I will continue no matter how difficult things are here to work towards finding those opportunities and god knows i won't let even one pass by when they come.

I feel sincerity in your words, because you are living this situation on your daily life and somehow it's similar to what happened/happens in my country. That is all true. And I would say many poor people aren't willing to literate themselves, even if they had the opportunity, because they are on their confort zone, receiving pennies from these evil governments that only intent to keep these people on the ignorance, so they can reign over the wreckage.

And for these poor people it's fine... It's acceptable. That is how they were told to behave since always. And there aren't possible solutions on short/medium term. The damage these socialists/communists caused in Latin America will take decades to be totally repaired.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print