Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 10:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any idea for poor people?  (Read 1302 times)
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:19:10 AM

Thats the one reason why we can replinesh or the cash way of money because not all people can afford digital devices and credit card for their living so it should have a many option on paying something so that all people can access on it.
eterhunter

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

Being lazy will overcome you into poverty and being poor is not a reason for not being use into cryptocurrency by being poor make it a bases to do bitcoin as an opportunity and be a solution to solve your financial problem.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:38:15 AM

As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.
I cannot see any chances that poor people get in touch with digital asset. They are mainly aiming for foods , clothes and shelter not this kind of thing. First thing you need to have for this is a technology, smartphone or a basic computer and surely a money is necessary which they are hard to keep and earn. So i must say bitcoin chances are not for everyone.
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

I think poor people should invest in crypto, because crypto is risky, but it is very likely to make a good profit for the poor, even if it loses money, it has little impact on life.

taiyob

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:48:43 AM

Actually there are so many poor people in every country.  poor people don't have so much money for business. my opinion, this technology will be very beneficial for poor people in the world who don't have any access to rest of the world.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.

I'm also a poor people i do bitcoin in internet cafe when i start but when i cash out i buy phone so now i have phone. I have a plan in next cash out I will buy my Own Computer or a laptop maybe. Bitcoin is a big help to poor person like me on this year.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:14:51 PM

I'm also a poor people i do bitcoin in internet cafe when i start but when i cash out i buy phone so now i have phone. I have a plan in next cash out I will buy my Own Computer or a laptop maybe. Bitcoin is a big help to poor person like me on this year.
I have the same situation with you. I am a poor person and have only been in the crypto market for a year. I had quite a bit of profit from doing signature campaigns. That job has really changed my life.
I was very happy to know about bitcoin. It not only changed my life, it changed the lives of so many people. Poor people need a good job like this to develop their economy.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
dy1

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:17:18 PM

play bounty in market place Grin
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

I actually did a video for a project called DBRAIN, that is going to be an AI platform for dataset improvements in order to make apps etc and this is going to be a crowd working platform that will give millions if not billions of unbanked people in developing countries the chance to do really easy tasks and earn an income through the DBR token which they then can sell and use to buy their stuff they need to live on. I truly believe blockchain tech is here to stay and help provide a lot of people with work.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

Create your own structure to come up with an idea and make a start-up for promotion and collect money from investments for your future.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:36:26 PM

I actually did a video for a project called DBRAIN, that is going to be an AI platform for dataset improvements in order to make apps etc and this is going to be a crowd working platform that will give millions if not billions of unbanked people in developing countries the chance to do really easy tasks and earn an income through the DBR token which they then can sell and use to buy their stuff they need to live on. I truly believe blockchain tech is here to stay and help provide a lot of people with work.

I would be very interested in being kept in the loop on this project. Sometimes I like to do little tasks to earn some quick cryptocash too, but mostly I'm interested in the bigger picture. Can you please PM me or post here more specific information on your project and if you have an email update list. Thanks Smiley
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:04:26 PM

Being lazy will overcome you into poverty and being poor is not a reason for not being use into cryptocurrency by being poor make it a bases to do bitcoin as an opportunity and be a solution to solve your financial problem.
its easy to say because yournot them.but why not try to put your feet into theyre shoes and you may feel whats this post is all about..they are not aware of what is going on here,because they dont even know whats this.OPs concern is when this community will be the basis of future,what will be the world can offer them?this world is not only for riches but for poorer too
coinbitw

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

We can donate or exchange Bitcoins for their education and opportunity to have a their respective jobs. Also we can share what we have in this Bitcoin community so that they can earn and have what we have now.
Shakawat

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:03:51 PM

I think bitcoin can benefit poor people.they can make  themselves self.reliant through bitcoin work and they can earn it through
Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

I have an idea, that is, if we put some of our money away from hard work. With the accumulation of money donations are quite a lot, we can be able to build various infrastructures. The infrastructure can benefit the poor. Beasiswa we can improve the quality of education for them, so they can get knowledge and information around the world. Thus they can change their fate and get better in the future.

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:15:01 PM

Sure, make 'em more literate so their spam will at least make sense.  Eh, no.  Poor people have a lot more problems going on than just illiteracy, though that is still an issue.   

Bitcoin wasn't meant to solve problems like poverty, nor was bitcointalk, though I constantly hear people talking as if finding a "job" on this forum is the answer to all prayers. 

Poor people need to stop reproducing, that's one thing.  They need to be educated about condoms and so forth.  Bringing a child into a world of deprivation is cruel.  Can't sterilize them anymore, but you can hand out rubbers.   

Then there's the rampant substance abuse problem, then there's illiteracy and everything else.  Crypto doesn't help any of that.
Exactly, bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies don't have much to do with helping the poor people. The main problem for the poor is overpopulation. I personally live in India and the poor people here have don't have a sense of family planning and their numbers just keep on multiplying. They need to be educated about this matter as it is pretty important. If they can't earn a living for themselves how are they supposed to take care of a family?..
Apart from educating them about this situation we can donate some of our money to charity, I think that is all we can do.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

Not all those who are on street and you think are poor are really poor.  There is no way we can help them but givig free educational system.  Also bitcoin cannot be used by homeless people or poor because they would have any way connection with bitcoin. 
angrygroceries

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

You can collaborate with big floors like binance bittrex in your community building process, or link manager to your telegram for co-workers!
I have been doing so, after having enough capital you can learn how to invest in coin and ICO!

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
kache2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:22:03 PM

That's a good insight. The reality about those who can afford and those who can not. My perspective in here is that if donations to certain far flung areas wherein access of the internet is limited, those who have more money should donate and educate those who are illiterates, they can be knowledgable of it and eventually earn it.
shunga

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

maybe they should invest in crypto currency right now for long term

how can they invest here if they dont know bitcoin and also if they can trust bitcoin because more people dont believe in online investment, they think it is a scam. So maybe we should introduce bitcoin step by step to make it clear to them.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: