Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
nstk6686

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:11:58 AM

This seems fantastic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:30:41 AM

I have full confidence in this project, maybe it's bad because you can not completely trust. But the opportunity to invest in this project makes me happy
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:43:29 AM

The creation of this project will benefit not only in the country where this idea came along. In addition to Japan, I hope that the idea will affect the other two countries and we will get a new turn in the technological revolution
It's best if you say the whole world man I think is important to put that consideration seeing how important it is actually and also I can't wait for their bounty in a couple of months
Since it is already an influencer service of PATRON, how about if it influence their own project  Huh Cool that could even save some funds for PATRON.

Actually, it's one of their features I think that may attract more investors which we all know about thise japanese people as they are so dedicated on their job..
I agree with vmi and the confidence in the Japanese immediately transferred to the project. Therefore, it's very good that this is a Japanese idea. I can be calm for the implementation of the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:17:53 AM

The creation of this project will benefit not only in the country where this idea came along. In addition to Japan, I hope that the idea will affect the other two countries and we will get a new turn in the technological revolution
It's best if you say the whole world man I think is important to put that consideration seeing how important it is actually and also I can't wait for their bounty in a couple of months
Since it is already an influencer service of PATRON, how about if it influence their own project  Huh Cool that could even save some funds for PATRON.

Actually, it's one of their features I think that may attract more investors which we all know about thise japanese people as they are so dedicated on their job..
I agree with vmi and the confidence in the Japanese immediately transferred to the project. Therefore, it's very good that this is a Japanese idea. I can be calm for the implementation of the project

Yes right, japanese are very serious and dedicated in what they are doing. I hope that it will implement it here in patron project. Good luck to Patron and hoping that many investors will participate.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:20:56 AM

The Japanese project shows itself at a sufficiently high level. The developers apparently tried hard and continue to try, interested investors in earnest. We are waiting for the hard cap.

actually we are waiting for a good organized bounty campaign  Grin   If they want to be successful in bitcointalk and want to gain more international investors so its the only way in bitcointalk to do that; a well organized bounty campaign.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:29:16 AM

The Japanese project shows itself at a sufficiently high level. The developers apparently tried hard and continue to try, interested investors in earnest. We are waiting for the hard cap.

actually we are waiting for a good organized bounty campaign  Grin   If they want to be successful in bitcointalk and want to gain more international investors so its the only way in bitcointalk to do that; a well organized bounty campaign.

of course it has a good impact for this project later and can be considered by them
actually the most important is this project has a good concept so many are interested to participate
i wish it could happen

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

Yes right, japanese are very serious and dedicated in what they are doing. I hope that it will implement it here in patron project. Good luck to Patron and hoping that many investors will participate.

Japan innovates something new everyday which is their high potential skills. This will involved here in this project where we can tell that it have a great concepts in cryptocurrencies. Hoping thst many investors will come to support.
Yes that is true. Japan is know to be the leading country when it comes to innovation. So, I have a high expectation for this project and now, I can see that this project is really doing their best for the fast innovation of the Patron. Patron project is really a progressive and much productive project here in the crypto currency communty that is also facing a lot of competitors regarding crypto.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

Japan innovates something new everyday which is their high potential skills. This will involved here in this project where we can tell that it have a great concepts in cryptocurrencies. Hoping thst many investors will come to support.
Yes that is true. Japan is know to be the leading country when it comes to innovation. So, I have a high expectation for this project and now, I can see that this project is really doing their best for the fast innovation of the Patron. Patron project is really a progressive and much productive project here in the crypto currency communty that is also facing a lot of competitors regarding crypto.
Japan is such an amazing country in the world. They have made various technologies with their powerful mind and it comes one project called Patron to the world.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

Yeah right, bounty campaign can surely help this project to increase its popularity most specially in social medias and other available platforms. For now, let's see what are the plans of patron now.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:40:23 AM

An interesting project from you, from my point of view a very promising and competent approach. An additional advantage is the Japanese team. It's a pity that there was no bounty.
This project already has many who ask the company for generosity. But the developers do not say anything about this yet. I think a hundred of us will not wait for it. It's just an investment.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:45:17 AM

Well, lets just see if they will reached their target because I don't seems so familiar with this platform. Maybe, if given a chance they should do more promotions to increased their popularity in this forum.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

An interesting project from you, from my point of view a very promising and competent approach. An additional advantage is the Japanese team. It's a pity that there was no bounty.
Well, not everything needs to have bounty program. Because some projects are funded by private investors and maybe this is being already have fund to continue it to the next stage. Moreover, people behind this project are mostly Japanese and we know that in Japan crypto is legal so maybe this has something that is worthy to invest with.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Soslumisir

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:01:53 PM

The project looks good and the team is equally good. Good luck dev.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:10:59 PM

Well, not everything needs to have bounty program. Because some projects are funded by private investors and maybe this is being already have fund to continue it to the next stage. Moreover, people behind this project are mostly Japanese and we know that in Japan crypto is legal so maybe this has something that is worthy to invest with.

If this is true then we can now expect that patron project can possibly be successful in the coming months. I am also have a strong feeling that many investors already joined the ico.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

If this is true then we can now expect that patron project can possibly be successful in the coming months. I am also have a strong feeling that many investors already joined the ico.
If private investors are available at the other hand this will turn a huge success where initially we can welcome and encourage even the real time investors and at the end we will be having a back end support of such private investors.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

This project already has many who ask the company for generosity. But the developers do not say anything about this yet. I think a hundred of us will not wait for it. It's just an investment.
then all the same there is some complexity with the launch of generosity. For some reason, the developers have not done this, so there is a reason. It would not be bad to hear the comment from the developers.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:18:57 PM

This is the founders message Atsushi Hisatsumi "An influencer refers to a person who has a very strong influence in the social media space, including Youtubers, bloggers, and Instagramers." What I wanted to know is that they will advertise products using a person who has a big influence in a country?

That doesnt make sense though. Like what are they going to even influence. Getting a bunch of famous dudes to promote a random thing doesnt require an ico

Since the concept is new I think they are missing a lot of explanation on how an influencer is needed especially in the cryptocurrency world. Will an influencer be used for advertisement such as advertising ICO?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

of course it has a good impact for this project later and can be considered by them
actually the most important is this project has a good concept so many are interested to participate
i wish it could happen
Bounty campaign for this platform, PATRON, can really help to have more people supporting and getting interested in investing into this platform. By organizing a good organized campaign will surely have a good impact and outcome towards the development of PATRON.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

the influencers sharing economy.The company has its roots in Japan. very good project & good idea. I am interested this project

Yeah, some of projects now that originate in japan are successful. I hope this project will be successful too, I will follow this and hoping to see many improvements.
Definitely, as there are a lot of people getting intersred about velox project. Also, by having great advocacy that could really gives big help to the society. Hopefully on this project all staffs and dev will aware on that possible happenings because as I observed on this project it have a bright future.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

Japan is such an amazing country in the world. They have made various technologies with their powerful mind and it comes one project called Patron to the world.

Well how's a random coin going to promote Japan and heck how's the coin even related to Japan being amazing. It's just a coin targeting a specific market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: