Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
Puncher

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

im looking for you bounty. please drop links if any
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

can i reserve for Filipino translation? please reply. Smiley
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:53:19 PM

Is it true that you are going to take on board Justin Bieber ?

Hah, thanks for so quick question! Probably you heard it in our group Wink, it's not officially yet. We can't say anything regarding this question.
What I can say that we are on negotiation with few world starts and we would love to onboard them to the platform.

Please follow all our news do not miss anything.

Best,
P

Well, I supposed if this plan happens this could really boost the site reputation. As we know Justin Bieber has a  lot of FANS and also HATERS all over the world. I will wait for the good news about this one. Keep updating us thanks.
Me too. I'm going to be actively updating with this big news. And if ever this news going to happen, this project will going to the moon as fast as blink of an eye. Because we know how popular Justin Bieber is. He had a millions of fans around the world. And if this two unites, I can't imagine how far this project can go.
They said supestars not specically Bieber and seriously whats up with that are you following celebrity or their project ideology To me is just what it is but Justin bieber or who ever just concentrate on the patron alone.... Who knows it can end of been McAfee hehe

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

can i reserve for Filipino translation? please reply. Smiley
I guess you should join their telegram channel to get such reservations because they are hardly active here perhaps and do not have much time to reply or respond you. You can get the link for their official channel and join there for further queries.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:04:14 PM

A soft cap of 10M USD during pre-sale is a lot for a startup project. I like the idea though and may invest a little. I wish this Japan-based project can be a game changer in Social Media.
As i know Japan have a lot of ICO project and Japanese pay attention so much at ICO. But i agree with you 10M USD for soft cap is so big for target.
You are right, Japan has a lot of ICO, so do other countries nowadays, but most of them scap and can't even break hard cap.
Patron though already did it, so we can be confident that it has good fundamental.
Maybe they were supported by private investors because to think $10M is a huge value. It takes many days/months to earn that value especially if it is new. Patron project is not so popular in this forum and surprisingly they announce that they already earned that amount of money with the pre-sale.
Also people are really curious on how it did earned that big even most of us didn't know about it all before it become slowly popular in the forum. I think there might be an explanation about how did they earned that $10M. Let's wait for further details and official announcement coming from the team.

It could be a lie for all you know, like they can say like "The investor wanted to stay anonymous" thus they can't reveal more (ofc some people want to stay anonymous)
Yes, i agree with you, actually when they said about their hard cap amount i see their ambition and their confident.
Their hardcap is really good enough and also i am sure that they might have planned a good and bright future and thats why they kept such a good hardcap. This project is really great and can surely have some great benefits ahead. Hope everything goes well with this project.

I literally said it could be a lie and there's probably no investor and all replies are "Yeah I agree, this is a great project"

WTF???

yeah I agree with this, japan projects and investors are truly serious and gain to much respect in the world. Thats why they easily reach 10M USD, thats almost  1/3 of the hard cap     Grin
There may be even the private investors on the other hand as i notice with Patron it is keenly figuring out all the ways for achieving the success by reaching all the goals.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:30:15 PM

As I watched the video from what I understand is that people that is very known in their country will have the chance to do advertising without going to advertisement agency instead by the used of this platform?

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project? i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.
Yes you can support this project from any country as this project does not restrict anyone from different nations and also i have participated into their airdrop which will indeed give us all a good share in the future. Hope the project soon reaches maximum countries.
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:59:21 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 08:14:58 PM by NickVasilich

Hey guys!

We have a new Patron ANN in Portuguese! Check it out!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3051814

Grin
Great update, more people can actually know this more especially to those who can understand easily in Portuguese. The more available languages PATRON can offer, it can really makes more engagement.
Impressionante!!! Do you have other translations? I have a lot of friends who will be interested to read about you on their native language.

Here you can find Russian ANN thread

I would also be glad to see a lot of Russian language speakers who are interesting in such promising project!

NickVasilich

Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:19:20 PM

I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project? i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.
Yes you can support this project from any country as this project does not restrict anyone from different nations and also i have participated into their airdrop which will indeed give us all a good share in the future. Hope the project soon reaches maximum countries.
Anyone from different countries, regions, continents is free to take part in this project! About all the rules and conditions to join ICO you can find info in official website
Or just be/become a famous influencer and star earn with this platform!  

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:34:26 PM

A soft cap of 10M USD during pre-sale is a lot for a startup project. I like the idea though and may invest a little. I wish this Japan-based project can be a game changer in Social Media.
As i know Japan have a lot of ICO project and Japanese pay attention so much at ICO. But i agree with you 10M USD for soft cap is so big for target.
You are right, Japan has a lot of ICO, so do other countries nowadays, but most of them scap and can't even break hard cap.
Patron though already did it, so we can be confident that it has good fundamental.
Maybe they were supported by private investors because to think $10M is a huge value. It takes many days/months to earn that value especially if it is new. Patron project is not so popular in this forum and surprisingly they announce that they already earned that amount of money with the pre-sale.
Also people are really curious on how it did earned that big even most of us didn't know about it all before it become slowly popular in the forum. I think there might be an explanation about how did they earned that $10M. Let's wait for further details and official announcement coming from the team.

It could be a lie for all you know, like they can say like "The investor wanted to stay anonymous" thus they can't reveal more (ofc some people want to stay anonymous)
Yes, i agree with you, actually when they said about their hard cap amount i see their ambition and their confident.
Their hardcap is really good enough and also i am sure that they might have planned a good and bright future and thats why they kept such a good hardcap. This project is really great and can surely have some great benefits ahead. Hope everything goes well with this project.

I literally said it could be a lie and there's probably no investor and all replies are "Yeah I agree, this is a great project"

WTF???

yeah I agree with this, japan projects and investors are truly serious and gain to much respect in the world. Thats why they easily reach 10M USD, thats almost  1/3 of the hard cap     Grin
Japan in general remarkable country and they have different equipment and aвтoмибили. And as my practice of studying cryptocurrency it as well different country with crypto-enthusiasts by well knowing its business and with different ideas for creation cryptocurrency shows.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:42:53 PM

Hey guys!

Grin
Great update, more people can actually know this more especially to those who can understand easily in Portuguese. The more available languages PATRON can offer, it can really makes more engagement.
Impressionante!!! Do you have other translations? I have a lot of friends who will be interested to read about you on their native language.

I would also be glad to see a lot of Russian language speakers who are interesting in such promising project!
Not only russian but also several other peoples from several nations find this project profitable and promising so even they are going towards the project. Also the team should soon release their whitepaper and ANN in each possible language.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

Can someone explain to me the meaning of "GREEN" and "RED" bar status on their website's token information? I want to know the current progress of PATRON's sale but I can't identify which one of those two colors is the specific one for the sale.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

A project you can trust. The Japanese people are very responsible, and I am sure that the developers of this project are hard-working and responsible people. So I invest without fear.
I agree about the Japanese being very responsible. If they have commitment witg this project then for sure in the future soon. Patron will gain a lot of investors and attentions to all people.
Well as for me, I really wanted to imitate their character for it is really ideal to have them. Japanese people are really much dedicated, well disciplined in terms of work and they do really value trust and loyalty. This project for sure will  be mostly become successful as Japan is a leading country when it comes to cryptocurrency.
I would totally agree with you brother, the people in Japan are truly wonderful they are really dedicated and passionate towards their work. I believe that commitment is really great and this project can be very successful because of these people!
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

Can someone explain to me the meaning of "GREEN" and "RED" bar status on their website's token information? I want to know the current progress of PATRON's sale but I can't identify which one of those two colors is the specific one for the sale.
Well, i can guess only, Green is meaning ICO timing - which stage we joinned. Red is mean the cap of PATRON reaching?
rabotacoin

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:25:20 PM

Hey guys!

Grin

Not only russian but also several other peoples from several nations find this project profitable and promising so even they are going towards the project. Also the team should soon release their whitepaper and ANN in each possible language.
it would not be bad to see a technical document in different languages. Because the Patron project interested a large number of people from different countries.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:28:21 PM

A project you can trust. The Japanese people are very responsible, and I am sure that the developers of this project are hard-working and responsible people. So I invest without fear.
I agree about the Japanese being very responsible. If they have commitment witg this project then for sure in the future soon. Patron will gain a lot of investors and attentions to all people.
Well as for me, I really wanted to imitate their character for it is really ideal to have them. Japanese people are really much dedicated, well disciplined in terms of work and they do really value trust and loyalty. This project for sure will  be mostly become successful as Japan is a leading country when it comes to cryptocurrency.
Definitely, by the power of the internet you can connect which you can access by different signal. As I appreciate this project which will able to influence those people by their great service. As we know Japanese people are hard working that can serve as a good model that can be apply for each of us here in bitcoin community.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

WTF???

UpsilonTrooper's point is that there is no way to be sure that the team of PATRON really raised $10M dollars since there is no public address, it's just a number that they put on their website, it could be just a fake claim to make people invest in their project. So he don't take that number as fact as other people are doing.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:46:33 PM

WTF???

UpsilonTrooper's point is that there is no way to be sure that the team of PATRON really raised $10M dollars since there is no public address, it's just a number that they put on their website, it could be just a fake claim to make people invest in their project. So he don't take that number as fact as other people are doing.

Well, on that situation this kind of issue must answer by the devs or any staffs on this project. As they are not transparent on what they are trying to endorse this project. We hope the team must answer this issue to make thing clarify.
PDAngel

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:48:19 PM

Definitely, by the power of the internet you can connect which you can access by different signal. As I appreciate this project which will able to influence those people by their great service. As we know Japanese people are hard working that can serve as a good model that can be apply for each of us here in bitcoin community.

Yes, when i see Japanese project, i decide to join this immediately. Hard working and quality product is Japanese tradition.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:47:32 AM

WTF???

So there is a possibility that the ICO will be SCAM in future? I think we must let the team explain this one. This will result in investors being confused if they will be investing or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: