Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:41:26 AM

Is it true that you are going to take on board Justin Bieber ?

Hah, thanks for so quick question! Probably you heard it in our group Wink, it's not officially yet. We can't say anything regarding this question.
What I can say that we are on negotiation with few world starts and we would love to onboard them to the platform.

Please follow all our news do not miss anything.

Best,
P

Well, I supposed if this plan happens this could really boost the site reputation. As we know Justin Bieber has a  lot of FANS and also HATERS all over the world. I will wait for the good news about this one. Keep updating us thanks.
That’s really great! This is a great strategy to spread the platform all over the world in a short span of time. Definitely interested in the further upcomings of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:43:05 AM

A project you can trust. The Japanese people are very responsible, and I am sure that the developers of this project are hard-working and responsible people. So I invest without fear.
I agree about the Japanese being very responsible. If they have commitment witg this project then for sure in the future soon. Patron will gain a lot of investors and attentions to all people.
Well as for me, I really wanted to imitate their character for it is really ideal to have them. Japanese people are really much dedicated, well disciplined in terms of work and they do really value trust and loyalty. This project for sure will  be mostly become successful as Japan is a leading country when it comes to cryptocurrency.
I would totally agree with you brother, the people in Japan are truly wonderful they are really dedicated and passionate towards their work. I believe that commitment is really great and this project can be very successful because of these people!
Yeah afterall the people themselves make a team. And I believe that this team will outperform others in many ways. Can’t wait to see the upcoming plans and updates from the company
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:06:58 AM

A project you can trust. The Japanese people are very responsible, and I am sure that the developers of this project are hard-working and responsible people. So I invest without fear.
I agree about the Japanese being very responsible. If they have commitment witg this project then for sure in the future soon. Patron will gain a lot of investors and attentions to all people.
Well as for me, I really wanted to imitate their character for it is really ideal to have them. Japanese people are really much dedicated, well disciplined in terms of work and they do really value trust and loyalty. This project for sure will  be mostly become successful as Japan is a leading country when it comes to cryptocurrency.
I think the Japanese are afraid to fail and go to the ICO with the finished product, that to hold the company and collect as much money as planned.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:24:35 AM

In what is this project is revolutionary and the idea of the project is very close in spirit to my opinion on the conduct of business negotiations
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:34:44 AM

Is it true that you are going to take on board Justin Bieber ?

Hah, thanks for so quick question! Probably you heard it in our group Wink, it's not officially yet. We can't say anything regarding this question.
What I can say that we are on negotiation with few world starts and we would love to onboard them to the platform.

Please follow all our news do not miss anything.

Best,
P

Well, I supposed if this plan happens this could really boost the site reputation. As we know Justin Bieber has a  lot of FANS and also HATERS all over the world. I will wait for the good news about this one. Keep updating us thanks.
That’s really great! This is a great strategy to spread the platform all over the world in a short span of time. Definitely interested in the further upcomings of the project.

Since they will require influencer I think all of the popular media personalities should be considered even if they are getting attention because of hate.  Cheesy
How are they going to make sure that there will be no bias criteria when it comes to choosing a local influencer?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:40:49 AM

The project, which is created for large businessmen, which is practically synonymous with "investors." That is, investors will invest in order to facilitate their future business management

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:46:24 AM

I think the Japanese are afraid to fail and go to the ICO with the finished product, that to hold the company and collect as much money as planned.
Just like Japanese tradition, they always working hard to raise success. I'm no doubt if this project is really great for investing.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:44:07 AM

A soft cap of 10M USD during pre-sale is a lot for a startup project. I like the idea though and may invest a little. I wish this Japan-based project can be a game changer in Social Media.
As i know Japan have a lot of ICO project and Japanese pay attention so much at ICO. But i agree with you 10M USD for soft cap is so big for target.
You are right, Japan has a lot of ICO, so do other countries nowadays, but most of them scap and can't even break hard cap.
Patron though already did it, so we can be confident that it has good fundamental.
Maybe they were supported by private investors because to think $10M is a huge value. It takes many days/months to earn that value especially if it is new. Patron project is not so popular in this forum and surprisingly they announce that they already earned that amount of money with the pre-sale.
Also people are really curious on how it did earned that big even most of us didn't know about it all before it become slowly popular in the forum. I think there might be an explanation about how did they earned that $10M. Let's wait for further details and official announcement coming from the team.

It could be a lie for all you know, like they can say like "The investor wanted to stay anonymous" thus they can't reveal more (ofc some people want to stay anonymous)
Yes, i agree with you, actually when they said about their hard cap amount i see their ambition and their confident.
Their hardcap is really good enough and also i am sure that they might have planned a good and bright future and thats why they kept such a good hardcap. This project is really great and can surely have some great benefits ahead. Hope everything goes well with this project.

I literally said it could be a lie and there's probably no investor and all replies are "Yeah I agree, this is a great project"

WTF???

yeah I agree with this, japan projects and investors are truly serious and gain to much respect in the world. Thats why they easily reach 10M USD, thats almost  1/3 of the hard cap     Grin

UpsilonTrooper's point is that there is no way to be sure that the team of PATRON really raised $10M dollars since there is no public address, it's just a number that they put on their website, it could be just a fake claim to make people invest in their project. So he don't take that number as fact as other people are doing.

So there is a possibility that the ICO will be SCAM in future? I think we must let the team explain this one. This will result in investors being confused if they will be investing or not.

I agree with Upsillons point since they devs doesnt have anyway to prove where did they get the total money raised, its so simple if they can peovide us the recieving eth or btc address for us to view the trasaction itself in blockchain.
I think finding a smart contract on the githab or a public wallet on the site will give more confidence to the team.
When there is no this information you want to visit the profiles of team members on social networks.
DemocracyEarthFoundation

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

Guys,
 any conferences we can meet with you ?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:37:28 AM

Looking for ANN translators and people who will manage ANN on his/her native language.
PM: truebukowski  

Well, I contact your Bounty/Translator manager in telegram. He is not very responsive; he read the messages first and reply after 2-3 days  Roll Eyes

And then he ask how much do we charge for the translation. I feel like I was in a bazaar  Grin   A good organized bounty or translation campaign must be visible for everyone and must also contain the rewards. You need a good bounty campaign manager guys  Cool
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

Can someone explain to me the meaning of "GREEN" and "RED" bar status on their website's token information? I want to know the current progress of PATRON's sale but I can't identify which one of those two colors is the specific one for the sale.
Green color represents sale, you can do participate in the PreICO Token sale now Live with +50% bonus, Patron is also providing the feasibility to transact with Etherium, Bitcoin, Litecoin, ETC, BCH.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

Looking for ANN translators and people who will manage ANN on his/her native language.
PM: truebukowski  

Well, I contact your Bounty/Translator manager in telegram. He is not very responsive; he read the messages first and reply after 2-3 days  Roll Eyes

And then he ask how much do we charge for the translation. I feel like I was in a bazaar  Grin   A good organized bounty or translation campaign must be visible for everyone and must also contain the rewards. You need a good bounty campaign manager guys  Cool
It's good that you write about this here. I hope that the administrators will see and evaporate this situation. After all, it affects the reputation. project!
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

Guys,

Good question bud. Yeah it seems you guys dont have any post regarding your upcoming meetings or conference to attend for the public to know more about your project.
Good point sir. Probably we need public conference inorder to addressed the details and informations about the progress of this project. In this way, we can gathered some thoughts and opinions or even suggestions from the other people to improved this plattform and become better in the future.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

Guys,

Good question bud. Yeah it seems you guys dont have any post regarding your upcoming meetings or conference to attend for the public to know more about your project.

Maybe they are still too busy with the developments? Or maybe they already have plans for this and they are just polishing it before announcing it to all of us. I hope they will really have plans for this.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

Guys,

Maybe they are still too busy with the developments? Or maybe they already have plans for this and they are just polishing it before announcing it to all of us. I hope they will really have plans for this.
Deployments is not a easy task for big operations we really require to even estimate the upgraded features Patron is keenly aiming in challenging with the various competitors and platforms and trying to bring the better version for us.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

Guys,

I think they are just focusing with the developments and advertising of this project, let's wait and see if devs will have plans to attend some meetings and meet ups in the near future.

ace09

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

Guys,

I think they are just focusing with the developments and advertising of this project, let's wait and see if devs will have plans to attend some meetings and meet ups in the near future.
Yeah right. Let us all patiently wait for their latest news and updates, not just regarding the meetings and conferences but also about the progress and further development of this project for the people around here and of course for the whole community of the crypto currency. I hope that the Patron Team will keep striving and be more productive for the community.
melch100

Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

Can someone explain to me the meaning of "GREEN" and "RED" bar status on their website's token information? I want to know the current progress of PATRON's sale but I can't identify which one of those two colors is the specific one for the sale.
Green color represents sale, you can do participate in the PreICO Token sale now Live with +50% bonus, Patron is also providing the feasibility to transact with Etherium, Bitcoin, Litecoin, ETC, BCH.

Really? This project is giving 50% bonus for the early investors? Well, this is really a high bonus tokens to all investors that will join the ico now. We can expect good outcome about this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

A soft cap of 10M USD during pre-sale is a lot for a startup project. I like the idea though and may invest a little. I wish this Japan-based project can be a game changer in Social Media.
As i know Japan have a lot of ICO project and Japanese pay attention so much at ICO. But i agree with you 10M USD for soft cap is so big for target.
You are right, Japan has a lot of ICO, so do other countries nowadays, but most of them scap and can't even break hard cap.
Patron though already did it, so we can be confident that it has good fundamental.
Maybe they were supported by private investors because to think $10M is a huge value. It takes many days/months to earn that value especially if it is new. Patron project is not so popular in this forum and surprisingly they announce that they already earned that amount of money with the pre-sale.
Also people are really curious on how it did earned that big even most of us didn't know about it all before it become slowly popular in the forum. I think there might be an explanation about how did they earned that $10M. Let's wait for further details and official announcement coming from the team.

It could be a lie for all you know, like they can say like "The investor wanted to stay anonymous" thus they can't reveal more (ofc some people want to stay anonymous)
Yes, i agree with you, actually when they said about their hard cap amount i see their ambition and their confident.
Their hardcap is really good enough and also i am sure that they might have planned a good and bright future and thats why they kept such a good hardcap. This project is really great and can surely have some great benefits ahead. Hope everything goes well with this project.

I literally said it could be a lie and there's probably no investor and all replies are "Yeah I agree, this is a great project"

WTF???

yeah I agree with this, japan projects and investors are truly serious and gain to much respect in the world. Thats why they easily reach 10M USD, thats almost  1/3 of the hard cap     Grin

UpsilonTrooper's point is that there is no way to be sure that the team of PATRON really raised $10M dollars since there is no public address, it's just a number that they put on their website, it could be just a fake claim to make people invest in their project. So he don't take that number as fact as other people are doing.

So there is a possibility that the ICO will be SCAM in future? I think we must let the team explain this one. This will result in investors being confused if they will be investing or not.

I agree with Upsillons point since they devs doesnt have anyway to prove where did they get the total money raised, its so simple if they can peovide us the recieving eth or btc address for us to view the trasaction itself in blockchain.

Finally someone that got what I really meant and not some random generic bullshit reply about supporting the project and what not. But yeah they need to give proof
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:55:59 PM

Really? This project is giving 50% bonus for the early investors? Well, this is really a high bonus tokens to all investors that will join the ico now. We can expect good outcome about this project.
Is there any announcement from the dev or the team about the bonus. I guess 50% bonus is really too much and if it is legit, several investors would invest huge amounts into this project. This project should soon turn out to be the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: