Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of Twitter Scammers  (Read 19738 times)
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:37:43 AM

Many scammer always doing unique way how to make their investor lost much money, like sending bitcoin 0.02 btc and will get tripple, never trusted about how scammer give you much profit without doing anything.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 03:58:49 AM

It would be better if Twitter take actions on those accounts ,I've been seeing fake Twitter accounts since 2016 ,I hope it get fix one way or the other

Unblock_news

Activity: 186
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:16:22 AM

I saw a lot of these, don't believe it. Be careful, there's a lot of scammers everywhere and wiling to do anything just to get money from people.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:58:27 AM

I saw a lot of these, don't believe it. Be careful, there's a lot of scammers everywhere and wiling to do anything just to get money from people.

I am sure that everybody is aware about scammers, yes there are a lot of scammers not just in twitter but they are all over, all we have to do is to be alert and be careful in everything.
Blockchainer06

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:18:31 AM

Fraudsters often use a false sense of urgency to trick you into providing them with your private key, personal information or by sending you protocols, including but not limited to confidentiality agreements, token purchase agreements or any other agreement, to lure you into a fraudulent business arrangement, requiring you to sign, provide personal information, exchange tokens or private keys.You keep a high degree of vigilance.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:26:26 AM

Many scammer always doing unique way how to make their investor lost much money, like sending bitcoin 0.02 btc and will get tripple, never trusted about how scammer give you much profit without doing anything.
Still actual case nowadays. Famous twitter accounts add "Non eth giver"  line next to their nick in order to avoid scam issues. Some accounts change their twitter name to similar name of known project for forwarding investors to fishy links. Phishing newbies is easy for scammers because they know how to play with odds in this social media game.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:34:48 AM

Everyone should watch out for these kind of way to scam people especially who are new to crypto currency. Scammers always have a way to do it and they are good about fooling people on twitter, not only on twitter but all social medias as well. They even spam emails to spread fake airdrops and steal private keys from their victims. So, we must be vigilant in order to fight these frauds online and make online world much safer as much as we can.

cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:35:05 AM

I already know a lot of things from Twitter and I have been hit and Twitter is not suitable for the crypto world at the moment and I feel cheated with bots and links provided by Twitter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: