Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:49:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if the prices down again?  (Read 2000 times)
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

Theres only one thing to do when the prices are down and that is to hodl. You are going to end up losing if you choose any other option. So you are better off just hodling. Also before investing in crypto markets one needs to know that the prices can drop at any time and he might have to hodl his coins for longer periods as crypto markets aren't a get rich quick scheme and only hodlers get rewarded.

True that, people sold when it went down from 7000-6000, but now you see, it rised again. So it went as a loss fir those who didn't hodl. Crypto market may fall, but some strong positive spark can do magic. So even if the price goes down, best is to hodl, but only if you can. Like unless you require urgent money, then its different scenario.
It's like the circle game but with the uncontrol mental people always forget about it and keep selling when it was in the dump and right now ? They're totally regret about it so much .
It's the main reason why people are losing in this market all the time.
tundexijim

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

Do what u think best work for u. My opinion
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:29:24 PM

Do what u think best work for u. My opinion
I think you should finish your reply first before there is something bad gonna happens to you in case they mark this reply of yours is a spam and you will get permenant banned.

Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:31:08 PM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
2) increase our capital to reduce the average price.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?

You already mentioned most of the suggestions that comes to my mind. I really think the best way is to hodl, or if not, to cut-loss. Buying during the dip is also advisable just to reduce the average price of your investment. The worst decision to make is to cash out during the bear market, which will just result to losses.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:50:52 PM

I think it's reasonable to do the same thing as always - just keep calm and wait Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
mikelexus

Activity: 15
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

I sold at around $6700 and I lost money. But I still cannot understand where I made a mistake. The market was bearish and it doesn't make sense to me to hold when the price is falling every day. What if bear marked lasted 2 years? Most analysts that I was watching on youtube predicted further decline at that moment and I wanted to minimize the loss. Everyone was sure that it was going even more down. There was a huge number of shorts!
But for some reasons it went up.  Someone pumped a lot of money once and after this initial pump the price started growing every day. How could you possibly predict something like this? This situation doesn't look logical to me.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:39:49 PM

Hold it once again.  Rising and falling of bitcoin price is the common thing in trading.  It is normal flow. Our profit will vary from the decision that we are going to do. But for me,  i will hold it again if btc and alts are down once again.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:21:32 AM

It's  proven -- "Patience gives Profit" if you have good coin. Apply this method & enjoy your day.
No one can predict so why you try to find market will go up or down.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:09:49 AM

It is necessary to start to decide you're an investor or a trader! The trader earns both bottom and top, and the investor has a different strategy

It is better to learn to be both an investor and a trader! This will give much more advantages!
For me i will focus on my signature campaign and wait patiently when the value sour high.I am always positive in every thing i did. It is also good if you will learn trading,when the prices are low try to buy dump coins or small value coins which you can afford and wait for the perfect time when to sell.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:50:48 AM

If the value goes down, just simply stay and hold still until it recover again, then if totally dump the price value buy a huge of it and hold em in a along term until you get profit of 30% or more depending on your decision.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:54:11 AM

When the price goes down, I start to think of myself as having money to continue to buy the Altcoin that I like. The Crypto market can get ugly for a long time, but it can come back soon after and reach the price that it has gained so buy when the market goes down.

jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:20:29 AM

to be expert in trading, need to focus, keep updated on news about what's going on, check out coins about how many of its supplies, check out the trading graph you want to get in, just go online trading every day You know each act of a trading.
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

The most important rule when the price is going down is, to keep calm! Dont panic, stay clear in your head. Most people got scared and sell everything they got, even when theres just a small dump. So it happend a lot to mee that i sold it on the lowest point and some minutes after the coin was like twenty percent higher. When the prices goes down, its very important to hold your coins. If you have some money left, you can also rebuy some of the coins, and you got a lower average of your buyings before.
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:33:26 AM

If you do not know what to do, it's better to give your money to the professionals who work at a fixed rate. You can consistently have 20% per month. Not too much, but no loss.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:31:20 AM

It's  proven -- "Patience gives Profit" if you have good coin. Apply this method & enjoy your day.
No one can predict so why you try to find market will go up or down.
If you are very much sure bout the development of your coins then its better to be patient, we should believe that time will come and the target goal
will be hit, panic holders are the one who always lose in the long run, so better to make sure that you have everything before doing any actions, investing
with crypto is really risky so better to study deeper.
Koluchka

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:49:56 AM

The value of bitcoin continues to hover above $8,000 after last week's dramatic price surge, which saw the world's most valuable cryptocurrency gain more than $1,000 in the space of an hour.

The volatile cryptocurrency’s price has shifted wildly ever since mid-December - when it hit a record high of more than $19,850 (£14,214) - with frequent heavy drops and speedy recoveries. Its price plummet back to earth in January and February, as governments and central banks around the world raised the spectre of future regulation.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:08:44 PM

We just had the biggest hourly candle in btc history, and this was a BIG green  Smiley

We'll never go down again  Grin
If the prices go down again then wait for it to rise again and if you can not wait again then sell your coins if you are finding yourself in profit and the simple rule is to hold if you are in such situations. Try to invest more in a market with low price and thus will be easy to afford a lot of coins with the same amount on which you can invest very little at higher prices. So, do not feel panic while selling in a bears market.
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

If prices goes down again necessary to sell everything and buy new tokens. You will have some profit after all and when market will go up you will also recive extra profit.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:40:29 PM

Many people here have gained, during years, the awareness of being a bad trader. I am a bad trader, and hence i'll HODL!
well if you really want to have a big profit whatelse you will do when bitcoin price getting down again, number one that you should do is to hold it until bitcoin price will improve and when it will reach the highest value of it, or if you really know how to trade this would be your one option to when price going down again.

sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

the most important thing to do when the price drops again is your emotional control, keep calm not panic and hold it, wait for the price to rise again because if it sells when the price goes down it will lose and it is the wrong decision
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: