Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:35:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if the prices down again?  (Read 1996 times)
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

Hold our assets then buy some since the market is going to recover soon.
It is not really advisable to sell your asset while the market is going down because you might lose the chance since the fluctuation is so fast in the crypto market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
2) increase our capital to reduce the average price.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
I will suggest you to hold because the online market is really unpredictable, prices go up and down with the blink of an eye, Holding your assets and patience can be really helpful sometimes.
entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

If the market is red, forget about it because it is time to buy, if you do not have anything to buy I suggest go immediately and forget your assets. once remember it then you just remembered and will do cut loss.
it is very dangerous for a Trader.

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
I will suggest you to hold because the online market is really unpredictable, prices go up and down with the blink of an eye, Holding your assets and patience can be really helpful sometimes.

Hodl the currency you have until the prices will bounceback and increases to higher value. It is also our advantage to buy some coin because of fluctuation which regulates to low rate prices. Better to hodl at long term investment, just to be secured in near future because I believe it has potential to surpass paper money and we are using a one single currency which is cryptos.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

of course I did when prices fall is a direct buy as much as I can because I think a moment of cheap prices to the price of the bitcoin not forever to happen and you should be able to exploit the situation to buy bitcoin as much as You can be.
it's true that what you say with bitcoin prices down again is a very big chance to buy bitcoin with so much if bitcoin price goes up we can get huge profit too

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
James andrew

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:46:03 PM

Now all market price is rise al market is good
But when it's again dump it should be right time to buy some coin
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:05:45 PM

Now all market price is rise al market is good
But when it's again dump it should be right time to buy some coin
If the price goes down again, one thing that we must do, sit down relax and buy some more coins, no need to topic this all over again we should already know that the dumping/pumping of the price of crypto is just a normal thing, don't worry much about it.
Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

Wow great information. When price dumping, I stop buying altcoin rather I holding them for getting more profits in future. I already holding 50 Xlr (solaris) token.
Holding will be the best option to do, nothing else than to hold it or to buy more, you'll only lose when you sell it at low price so better wait, since we all knew that time will come that it'll increase.
Good advice. At first do not be panic. Price ups and down is a regular part of trade. Hold your coins firmly, buy more if you have sufficient funds. Do not heed to rumors and wait for a good future.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:39:08 PM

The rational thing to do is to keep holding the once in your wallets, buy more in addition to your portfolio as there is always a tendency that its value its value will appreciate within a short period of time. And i don't believe selling in the time when prices of coins are down is rational.
I believe that holding is the best thing all people can do when the prices of all coin in the market will go down again, and off course we should consider to buy more bitcoin or an altcoins that has a future, but if we dont have money we should just keep our coins and wait for the pump.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:21:26 AM

Wow great information. When price dumping, I stop buying altcoin rather I holding them for getting more profits in future. I already holding 50 Xlr (solaris) token.
Holding will be the best option to do, nothing else than to hold it or to buy more, you'll only lose when you sell it at low price so better wait, since we all knew that time will come that it'll increase.
Good advice. At first do not be panic. Price ups and down is a regular part of trade. Hold your coins firmly, buy more if you have sufficient funds. Do not heed to rumors and wait for a good future.

This is always been the question and always been happening so I guess everyone now are aware of things to do and with a lot of information here maybe that will be enough to stop panic and do stupid things. And it's all up to us on how we apply those things in our daily life and can be use for long term.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:37:50 AM

4) others.

Any suggestion?
what will I do when the price drops? I'll wait for it to rise again or rise again to its price until it returns before
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

The rational thing to do is to keep holding the once in your wallets, buy more in addition to your portfolio as there is always a tendency that its value its value will appreciate within a short period of time. And i don't believe selling in the time when prices of coins are down is rational.
I believe that holding is the best thing all people can do when the prices of all coin in the market will go down again, and off course we should consider to buy more bitcoin or an altcoins that has a future, but if we dont have money we should just keep our coins and wait for the pump.

The scalping method can provide quick profits even if there is a red market, in which case we need to share partners through the various signals available to speed up the decision-making process. All can be seen from the indicator and we do not need to panic when it is in bearish condition, we can get ready when the price has entered the correction.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

This is always been the question and always been happening so I guess everyone now are aware of things to do and with a lot of information here maybe that will be enough to stop panic and do stupid things. And it's all up to us on how we apply those things in our daily life and can be use for long term.
People that dont have enough knowledge here may start to panic at first avoiding panicking is some of the attention that are hard to take control on. Basic knowledge on it is best for.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:57:41 AM

I think of it a chance to buy at low price too a beginning to a beginner's. Bitcoin price is always in a circle somtimes pump and sometimes dump. That why they say to buy at low price then hold and sell at high price right. Its the best thing to do if the price down.
And I call this the beauty of bitcoins. We have seen so many sources of income but this one is really devastating. This allows the user to take profit from every possible situation. If the prices are down, don’t just be worried, try to buy more bitcoins as the prices can be jump to higher altitude anytime. And when prices are higher, best time to sell and get maximum profit out of your investment.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:16:40 AM

If you are a day trader or a swing trader you need to always put your orders with stop loss , It is always possible for the price to go down and you need to make a shield against fluctuations .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

If the price was drop up to 50% or more that will be any chance the price will going up again, so wait patient is best thing to do to recover loss, and enjoy daily life with others activities with family , forgot at the moment about crypto and back again later. Just use mistake that we did as experienced and make better strategy again.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Morkhart

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:10:57 AM

I hold my bitcoin until the price goes uprise again into the market, i advice for the newbies always calm and do not panic if the price is down.
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:28:59 AM

If price fall down again, Then I will repeat my previous work. If necessary, I will invest more money on it and wait for the market to be as high as possible. Because, at times, Bitcoin's market has increased at an incredible rate.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

I call this the excellence of bitcoins. We have seen such a large number of wellsprings of salary yet this one is extremely pulverizing. This enables the client to take benefit from each conceivable circumstance. In the event that the costs are down, don't simply be concerned, endeavor to purchase more bitcoins as the costs can be hop to higher elevation whenever. What's more, when costs are higher, best time to offer and get most extreme benefit out of your venture.
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

When prices going down you just need not to panic and understand how money do you need to live and how many tokens you can leave on wallet. Price will recover anyway so better to leave almost everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: