Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ripple (XRP) ever go back to $3 again? Can it recover?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple (XRP) ever go back to $3 again? Can it recover?  (Read 1205 times)
faruk34

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:35:28 AM

Even BITCOIN has fallen in price over this period. Small prices for 4 dollars ripple. I think RIPPLE can reach $ 10

lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:36:12 AM

I think the Ripple has huge potential, and in the future bitcoin will rebound in the near future. You can easily get back to $3 at the beginning. Believe in the potential of cryptocurrency.
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:37:24 AM

I think it will return back to $3 or even raise to $5 levels over time just with mere speculation. All newbies I know love ripple and invest into it, they just don't listen any advice so its going to raise. just with belief.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 2933

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:39:20 AM

Ripple is not a crypto currency, so what kind of price do bankers need - they will do this price. If they need to raise it higher they will frosting a part of coins, if they need to lower it again, they will release more coins.
Well that one of the fears from the many people. As latest it said they 20% of what they were holding initially has been donated to charities to minimize the risk of coin pump. But still we don't know the inside story.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

I think it will return back to $3 or even raise to $5 levels over time just with mere speculation. All newbies I know love ripple and invest into it, they just don't listen any advice so its going to raise. just with belief.
wow Tthat is the one hope... so is time to buy even more? I mean that's for sure will be a long term HOLD... may be end of 2019...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:50:13 AM

I think xrp can completely return $ 3 price .

Technically, coming close to the real world, believe in xrp .

I have called friends to invest in xrp .

The chance of Ripple in gaining back the price value to $3 USD is absolutely a big chance to become a reality since it has started attracting the of attention of established financial establishments and has recently proclaimed partnerships with the likes of Moneygram, Santander and American Express. A lot of people are now beginning to realize how big is the chance for Ripple between business and the blockchain technology to grow and this what makes Ripple successful.
Spiero7

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

I believe nothing to be impossible. Xrp will definitely go all the way in surprising us all in the coming months. I can even for see a $5-10 price range come the year's ending. Same goes for so many coins in the market that have fallen so dip due to the ongoing market issues. Every scores are gonna be set right soon. Let just hold our peace as we see some good news coming our ways soonest.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

Not only Ripple all altcoins are 75-80% fallen in the recent market crash and 90% coins are still trading at lower price. Now for Ripple there is many good news coming ans still it as it around 1$. Now I think as bitcoin cross and trades above 12000$ level and be stable at this level , all altcoins will again make new high and this will take 1 month. So I will advice you not sell your Ripple but hold or buy some more ripple at this level and wait till June-18 for good profit.

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:26:23 AM

XRP has an out of control coin emission it is not a case if but when the whole fiasco collapses in a spectacular way.  
Ripple Inc and R3 do know the real price of xrp that is why they have a active contract for several years to sell billions at $0.0085 crazed gambles pay minutes later some fantasy number but on a screen, not attached to anything.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

Ripple is a good coin, they have new development in this year it will grow up to 5$
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

Although XRP tokens is a very good, but I think such a high price, probably in 2018 cannot reach this price, if the second half of 2018 is a bull market, so I think the price of the XRP will reach $6.

wildhorse001

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

Seems like Ripple (the company) may have a lot of success.
Larochka

Activity: 196

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:50:23 AM

This fine coin, it's high time to return to your place and cost $3-5, how much you can walk on the bottom. I hope we will be able to earn money on it this year.  Kiss

AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

In my opinion, this coin will become helpless and it will definitely not return to the mark of $ 3, its market is very large and therefore this price does not shine.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

There is enough of dumb money flowing in now and ripple can most probably reach $3 range again. However, if you ever believed in Satoshi's vision why on hell on earth would you buy a centralized blockchain?

Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

For Ripple, this is now a small slump groping for the hard surface of support, hence Ripple's technology is interested, and he will live, we will soon see new heights on it

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Crypto Revolution

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:13:30 AM

Yes i feel xrp will see an increase along with the whole market,  it has good hype and good marketing and seems to be one the mainstream like to talk about, to me thats all it has, Ive been in and out of xrp just for profits its not a project that holds any interest at all for me. In fact it goes against the whole ethos of crypto i.e decentralisation. As much as I dont want to see anyone lose money at the same time I would be happy to see xrp fade away.
google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:17:09 AM

Ripple is still 3rd most popular currencies in the world of crypto after Bitcoin and  Ethereum. MIT recognized Ripple Labs as one of 2014's 50 Smartest Companies for its creation of the Ripple protocol (RTXP) and the Ripple payment network. It was creating so much fuzz that people speculated it might takeover Bitcoin during this time Ripple hit its peak $3.65 and reached to No.2 above Ethereum.

But then... crash... crypto crashed and as of today Ripple stands at:
XRP = $0.92 USD (coin market)

It has dropped -75% from its peak value of $3.65

It's ok whole market was down but they recovered at least some level like Bitcoin from peak of $20k to $6k and now at $9.5k (-50%). Same to all currencies famous crypto currencies but Ripple did not come close to its original position since than.

Here is $36 billion dollar question will Ripple will go back 3$ again?

Ripple has been in the news with so catchy titles like

"Western Union Confirms Plans to Experiment With Ripple"
"Ripple extends partnerships to India, Singapore"
"Saudi Central Bank to Test Ripple Payments Tech"
"Cuallet’s Money Transfer Service Integrates Ripple’s xRapid"

Also its over heard "Starbucks Will Accept Ripple (XRP) in 2018" but to be honest I guess none is helping Ripple to recover to its previous state.

Reasons it has been criticized for not being truly decentralized also, Ripple distribution of the original limited amount of XRP currency has met with a fair amount of controversy too.

We can't predict the future but Ripple team is working hard to get partnerships with Banks and with exchanges which might result Ripple as another fiat money dressed up like crypto. (That's my opinion)

What you guys think of Ripple (XRP) does it have potential to shape the crypto world? Or will be merely another crypto currency?
Can Ripple go back to $3+ again?

In my opinion, it is quite likely to happen within three to four months.
The team behind Ripple is very purposeful and apparently working in the right direction, which I think will lead to success soon.

shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

In my opinion, it is quite likely to happen within three to four months.
The team behind Ripple is very purposeful and apparently working in the right direction, which I think will lead to success soon.
Well we hope so... no doubt they are doing their best but like some other colleagues here pointed out they are more focused on Ripple Labs but not much on XRP. So still it will be more clear in next few months or so.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

I think the next pump of this summer, we will recover the price from december, so yes i think ripple will go back to 3$
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: