Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ripple (XRP) ever go back to $3 again? Can it recover?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple (XRP) ever go back to $3 again? Can it recover?  (Read 1205 times)
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2912

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:09:57 AM
Merited by Nisharawal (1)

Ripple is still 3rd most popular currencies in the world of crypto after Bitcoin and  Ethereum. MIT recognized Ripple Labs as one of 2014's 50 Smartest Companies for its creation of the Ripple protocol (RTXP) and the Ripple payment network. It was creating so much fuzz that people speculated it might takeover Bitcoin during this time Ripple hit its peak $3.65 and reached to No.2 above Ethereum.

But then... crash... crypto crashed and as of today Ripple stands at:
XRP = $0.92 USD (coin market)

It has dropped -75% from its peak value of $3.65

It's ok whole market was down but they recovered at least some level like Bitcoin from peak of $20k to $6k and now at $9.5k (-50%). Same to all currencies famous crypto currencies but Ripple did not come close to its original position since than.

Here is $36 billion dollar question will Ripple will go back 3$ again?

Ripple has been in the news with so catchy titles like

"Western Union Confirms Plans to Experiment With Ripple"
"Ripple extends partnerships to India, Singapore"
"Saudi Central Bank to Test Ripple Payments Tech"
"Cuallet’s Money Transfer Service Integrates Ripple’s xRapid"

Also its over heard "Starbucks Will Accept Ripple (XRP) in 2018" but to be honest I guess none is helping Ripple to recover to its previous state.

Reasons it has been criticized for not being truly decentralized also, Ripple distribution of the original limited amount of XRP currency has met with a fair amount of controversy too.

We can't predict the future but Ripple team is working hard to get partnerships with Banks and with exchanges which might result Ripple as another fiat money dressed up like crypto. (That's my opinion)

What you guys think of Ripple (XRP) does it have potential to shape the crypto world? Or will be merely another crypto currency?
Can Ripple go back to $3+ again?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:16:50 AM

When everybody will sell XRPs which they bought for 2-3$ XRP price will grow up. Maybe this summer - not yearlier

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
visiblehand

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

Seems like Ripple (the company) may have a lot of success.  Also seems like the sooner they realize/admit that XRP is not a key part of that success, the more focused they'll be and the better they'll do.  That's likely to happen with lots of tokens in the future...they're utility tokens, not equity.
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

When everybody will sell XRPs which they bought for 2-3$ XRP price will grow up. Maybe this summer - not yearlier
Even i bought 700XRP when it was at 3.3$ but I'm still holding because I see Ripple will rise again sooner or later but it will go back to $3+.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BrittneyHarkins

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

definitely it will go more that $3 because moneygram has signed the deal with ripple
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

I also bought Ripple in January for the price 2.66 per XRP. I'm very optimistic  about Ripple development this year. I guess when their partnership with Moneygram and Western Union will become stronger not just pilot like right now, it could affect XRP price, but we have to be patient. I expect 3-4 USD price later this year, probably in Autumn and if these partnership will continue and the whole market will grow, even 10 USD is possible, but not sooner than in 3 years from now.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:41:07 AM

I believe that the Ripple company will be very successful. However the XRP token will not see the same massive hyped-gain that it once had before, due to the many significant FUDs and justified criticisms that have since gotten around.

There are a lot of competition now too, and Stellar Lumens (its direct competitor) is now actually getting wide adoption in developing/third-world countries (serving as a decentralized bank, exchange, and currency; and is working towards supporting its own ICO fund-raising too).

Exactly those are the concerns what I have too. May be they have changed their target from XRP and Ripple wont be hit like before. What they are doing it developing countries  will be just another fiat money alternative. It won't serve the true purpose of Crypto Currency.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:41:50 AM

I believe that Ripple had a quite a run that is finished for now. Also, 3 USD is quite on the top of where it can get, considering its total circulation. It could reach there again, but I believe not before the end of this year.

It will slowly rise again together with other cryptos when Bitcoin and Ethereum start going up again.

letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

Even i bought 700XRP when it was at 3.3$ but I'm still holding because I see Ripple will rise again sooner or later but it will go back to $3+.
I bought mine when it was 1.6$ and until  i keep holding my position this coin may recover it price. many banks and money transfer company interested to use its platform and considering it is the third coins with most market cap its price may bonce back to its all time high all we need is Patience and faith that this has something to prove.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

Of course, because the ripple height depends on the amount of investors, So wait for the time and come back with a ripple coin of 3 $, Just hold what you need to earn a lot of money starting with ripple.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

Who knows when the value will rise back to this level, but ripple is a project where crypto can be integrated with bank system, I know that a lots of
FUD's and negative opinion about this coin so its risky to hold, but in the other hand since the value already jumped high and after btc crash down
xpr fell together with it, we will be able to see that the rise will  rise after we see also lots of investors to start bringing btc up and after that alts
community will rise up following btc again.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:17:41 AM

I do not know it is tricky no to make any predictions for ripple, it became little bit unpredictable.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

Yes Ripple will go $3+ in some days because this time the price of bitcoin is so down when it will raise then ripple also will increase so its a very good chance to buy ripple and hold for a long term.

shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:18:26 AM

Who knows when the value will rise back to this level, but ripple is a project where crypto can be integrated with bank system, I know that a lots of
FUD's and negative opinion about this coin so its risky to hold, but in the other hand since the value already jumped high and after btc crash down
xpr fell together with it, we will be able to see that the rise will  rise after we see also lots of investors to start bringing btc up and after that alts

But BTC came back to like -50% from $20k to $10k again.... but Ripple is still -75% down from $3.65 to $0.92.
That's why don't want to sale at this much loss Sad

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:44:39 AM

i think! Last year XRPs will grown up to $3 or first month of 2019!
This is a best coin to buy and hold at the moment!
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:04:10 AM

I think Ripple will start to recover some of the ground back towards its recent highs, when the adoption and use of the coin for its intended purpose proliferates. Don't forget it is for sue by the financial organisations to facilitate cash transfers and as a utility token. Speculation on future prices will always occur but i see its proper value coming from its use.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:09:51 AM

ripple is one of those coins that is 100% pure pump and dump. other altcoins may have some extra thing going on for them like ethereum having the ICO pumps, but Ripple has nothing more than pure pump and dump.

so they way these pump and dump coins work is that they have a period of pumping where they can even reach a big ATH and there is a lot of profit there. for example we saw 7000% rise in it thanks to the gigantic pump of it. but after the pump is over, there will be a very long dumping phase where first the owners and whales dump and cash out to go to other coins then newbies panic sell and finally since there is no more pumps the price slowly goes down.
this will last until the next pump phase which can take a month to more than year to begin. and it depends on when the same owners and whales decide it is time to make money from that coin again. so you can not predict the time of it.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:11:15 AM

I am not a big fan of Ripple myself, but I think Ripple has huge potential and can easily go back to $3 again in the future when the rally by bitcoin begins in the near future(My prediction). The fact is that the Ripple developers are actively updating Ripple and are engaging in huge partnerships around the world(Western Union was a big one) which goes to show how dedicated they are towards their project which according to me will help Ripple rise in value in the long run. This is a good time to purchase Ripple since its value is low at the moment and HODL until it reaches $3 again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

Soon the crypto-currency market should come alive and ripple, like most other coins should grow well in price. Recently, not only the world banks, but also large financial corporations became interested in this coin. This coin, despite being completely centralized, has a very good chance of success. Therefore it is quite possible that by the summer of this year the ripple will again reach its previous price record, and maybe even further. Everything will depend on the general state of the crypto-currency market.

ujinice

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:30:16 AM

Ripple is not a crypto currency, so what kind of price do bankers need - they will do this price. If they need to raise it higher they will frosting a part of coins, if they need to lower it again, they will release more coins.
faruk34

Merit: 107

ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:35:28 AM

Even BITCOIN has fallen in price over this period. Small prices for 4 dollars ripple. I think RIPPLE can reach $ 10

lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:36:12 AM

I think the Ripple has huge potential, and in the future bitcoin will rebound in the near future. You can easily get back to $3 at the beginning. Believe in the potential of cryptocurrency.
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:37:24 AM

I think it will return back to $3 or even raise to $5 levels over time just with mere speculation. All newbies I know love ripple and invest into it, they just don't listen any advice so its going to raise. just with belief.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:39:20 AM

Ripple is not a crypto currency, so what kind of price do bankers need - they will do this price. If they need to raise it higher they will frosting a part of coins, if they need to lower it again, they will release more coins.
Well that one of the fears from the many people. As latest it said they 20% of what they were holding initially has been donated to charities to minimize the risk of coin pump. But still we don't know the inside story.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

I think it will return back to $3 or even raise to $5 levels over time just with mere speculation. All newbies I know love ripple and invest into it, they just don't listen any advice so its going to raise. just with belief.
wow Tthat is the one hope... so is time to buy even more? I mean that's for sure will be a long term HOLD... may be end of 2019...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
btcluisdiki

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:50:13 AM

I think xrp can completely return $ 3 price .

Technically, coming close to the real world, believe in xrp .

I have called friends to invest in xrp .

The chance of Ripple in gaining back the price value to $3 USD is absolutely a big chance to become a reality since it has started attracting the of attention of established financial establishments and has recently proclaimed partnerships with the likes of Moneygram, Santander and American Express. A lot of people are now beginning to realize how big is the chance for Ripple between business and the blockchain technology to grow and this what makes Ripple successful.
Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

I believe nothing to be impossible. Xrp will definitely go all the way in surprising us all in the coming months. I can even for see a $5-10 price range come the year's ending. Same goes for so many coins in the market that have fallen so dip due to the ongoing market issues. Every scores are gonna be set right soon. Let just hold our peace as we see some good news coming our ways soonest.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

Not only Ripple all altcoins are 75-80% fallen in the recent market crash and 90% coins are still trading at lower price. Now for Ripple there is many good news coming ans still it as it around 1$. Now I think as bitcoin cross and trades above 12000$ level and be stable at this level , all altcoins will again make new high and this will take 1 month. So I will advice you not sell your Ripple but hold or buy some more ripple at this level and wait till June-18 for good profit.

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:26:23 AM

XRP has an out of control coin emission it is not a case if but when the whole fiasco collapses in a spectacular way.  
Ripple Inc and R3 do know the real price of xrp that is why they have a active contract for several years to sell billions at $0.0085 crazed gambles pay minutes later some fantasy number but on a screen, not attached to anything.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

Ripple is a good coin, they have new development in this year it will grow up to 5$
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

Although XRP tokens is a very good, but I think such a high price, probably in 2018 cannot reach this price, if the second half of 2018 is a bull market, so I think the price of the XRP will reach $6.

wildhorse001

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

Seems like Ripple (the company) may have a lot of success.
Larochka

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:50:23 AM

This fine coin, it's high time to return to your place and cost $3-5, how much you can walk on the bottom. I hope we will be able to earn money on it this year.  Kiss

AiwaDima

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

In my opinion, this coin will become helpless and it will definitely not return to the mark of $ 3, its market is very large and therefore this price does not shine.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

There is enough of dumb money flowing in now and ripple can most probably reach $3 range again. However, if you ever believed in Satoshi's vision why on hell on earth would you buy a centralized blockchain?

Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

For Ripple, this is now a small slump groping for the hard surface of support, hence Ripple's technology is interested, and he will live, we will soon see new heights on it

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Crypto Revolution

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:13:30 AM

Yes i feel xrp will see an increase along with the whole market,  it has good hype and good marketing and seems to be one the mainstream like to talk about, to me thats all it has, Ive been in and out of xrp just for profits its not a project that holds any interest at all for me. In fact it goes against the whole ethos of crypto i.e decentralisation. As much as I dont want to see anyone lose money at the same time I would be happy to see xrp fade away.
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:17:09 AM

Ripple is still 3rd most popular currencies in the world of crypto after Bitcoin and  Ethereum. MIT recognized Ripple Labs as one of 2014's 50 Smartest Companies for its creation of the Ripple protocol (RTXP) and the Ripple payment network. It was creating so much fuzz that people speculated it might takeover Bitcoin during this time Ripple hit its peak $3.65 and reached to No.2 above Ethereum.

It's ok whole market was down but they recovered at least some level like Bitcoin from peak of $20k to $6k and now at $9.5k (-50%). Same to all currencies famous crypto currencies but Ripple did not come close to its original position since than.

Also its over heard "Starbucks Will Accept Ripple (XRP) in 2018" but to be honest I guess none is helping Ripple to recover to its previous state.

Reasons it has been criticized for not being truly decentralized also, Ripple distribution of the original limited amount of XRP currency has met with a fair amount of controversy too.

We can't predict the future but Ripple team is working hard to get partnerships with Banks and with exchanges which might result Ripple as another fiat money dressed up like crypto. (That's my opinion)

What you guys think of Ripple (XRP) does it have potential to shape the crypto world? Or will be merely another crypto currency?

In my opinion, it is quite likely to happen within three to four months.
The team behind Ripple is very purposeful and apparently working in the right direction, which I think will lead to success soon.

shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

The team behind Ripple is very purposeful and apparently working in the right direction, which I think will lead to success soon.
Well we hope so... no doubt they are doing their best but like some other colleagues here pointed out they are more focused on Ripple Labs but not much on XRP. So still it will be more clear in next few months or so.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

I think the next pump of this summer, we will recover the price from december, so yes i think ripple will go back to 3$
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

Yes, we just need to wait some time after that pump in December, we need to have some patience.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

Ripple is good on papers but not in market value. If you knew how many years it took ripple to attain the $3+ mark you would certainly know it was a miracle getting there. May be we can still wait for a miracle repeat but I bet you no one can accurately tell when it will happen.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

According to the graph mentioned the tendency is of falling waiting to touch the line of support, if break is in high we can create some expectation, but in the world of crypto unfortunately we can not be 100% technists and yes we must have some fundamentalism, and Ripple (XRP) depends on fundamentalism. In my point of view i do not believe  break, the $ 3, but the news and big investors move the market, we should wait.
wakeofgod

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:05:07 PM

I think long term xrp just like usdt sit at 1$ 😂
Ido_Liberdy

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:16:46 PM

Seems like Ripple (the company) may have a lot of success.  Also seems like the sooner they realize/admit that XRP is not a key part of that success, the more focused they'll be and the better they'll do.  That's likely to happen with lots of tokens in the future...they're utility tokens, not equity.

totally agree. the company has a lot of success, however the coin is totally volatile to market trends and not affected by company's success.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

It hasn't really. It was never $3.65, that was the South Korean kimchi premium skewing the market. Outside Korea I don't think it really went above $3.
It has fallen fast, but this is partly because of the whole market fall and partly because South Korea is the biggest market, and so the FUD from the S Korean government affected XRP more than most.

Yes I think it will go well above $3 in future.

duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:29:42 PM

I believe XRP will recover, but it takes a long time. Trust the future of it do not rush to sell it too soon.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

Well, everything can be possible because  we know that cryptocurriences price are unstable and also unpredictable. I think also that all will be affected when bitcoin falls down. With the continued development of the team, maybe we can see positive results in the next months.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

Ripple it's coin only for speculators because main idea from them it's centralized. I don't trust to system like that.
hoeda

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

I'm sure that the ripple will go back to $3 or more.
Maybe this coin is most potential altcoin.
we know that, this coin has many supporting from different countries and companies.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

Well, everything can be possible because  we know that cryptocurriences price are unstable and also unpredictable. I think also that all will be affected when bitcoin falls down. With the continued development of the team, maybe we can see positive results in the next months.
agree with everything is possible in crypto world , but I don't think it'll rising back to $3 soon , market price is stable right now , but when pumping again ? we don't know ... but I recommend hold for long term
Coolfackoff

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:17:48 PM

As a huge supply of ripple its really very hard to predict the price but strong foundation makes ripple strong and now price is stable around 1$  so i think it will be increase in the 2018
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

I think Ripple should grow significantly this year. The coin is supported by the US Federal Reserve and Wall Street.
Many of the world's leading banks are testing the use of Ripple technology. So soon we will see growth.

arthur25

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:52:27 PM

It will hit again. Be patient. Hold your ripple and do nothing. See the progress in the coming months maybe before it will reach December 2018 it's price can be above 3 dollar.
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:43:10 PM

I think Ripple should grow significantly this year. The coin is supported by the US Federal Reserve and Wall Street.
Many of the world's leading banks are testing the use of Ripple technology. So soon we will see growth.
Yes but we should not Ripple Technology and XRP it self are different... what i heard many banks are considering Ripple technology does it mean they want to use XRP is not sure.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Well, no one may dispute that fact, but with the consideration that this is a coin that we all know is more or less a manipulated coin, I would not probably want to gamble that for a position. It could recover in the long run, no one absolutely knows and it may not, but the thing is that it would always be what it is. For the good development, do not expect that what is driving it is actually the community support.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

It will hit again. Be patient. Hold your ripple and do nothing. See the progress in the coming months maybe before it will reach December 2018 it's price can be above 3 dollar.
It's a bit difficult for those are buying ripple at peak. That means ripple must need a big hype again to make korean market exchange site will try to pump it again. That's not easy as you said that about the fact that needs a lot of support from the market. I remember caused by a big news from ripple and that makes a lot of people were feeling panic to buy it.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

I think RIPPLE will pass 3$ but it will takes time.. not before summer and maybe end of 2018.. but only with a very bullish market...
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

Well, I feel sorry for you. You can never know what's gonna happen with the market, so it's always risky. I am pretty sure in a few months you will get back your investment.
I made the mistake to actually sell when it was 1.8$ when I could've sold when it was 3$. :|
See, we all make mistakes.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

I think the fluctuations of Ripple still follow the current of bitcoin, so I predict that when bitcoin reaches $ 50000, then Ripple will also reach $ 3 this year.

and I think larsen as the owner of Ripple must distribute some Ripple again in order to raise the Ripple higher.
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

I think the fluctuations of Ripple still follow the current of bitcoin, so I predict that when bitcoin reaches $ 50000, then Ripple will also reach $ 3 this year.

and I think larsen as the owner of Ripple must distribute some Ripple again in order to raise the Ripple higher.
Wow... so Bitcoin will reach to $50k.. well we all wish but if Bitcoin reaches $50k why XRP will be just $3?? you raised Bitcoin 5 times from its current values but ripple just 3 times :p...  here is my guess then. If Bitcoin reaches $50k ripple will  be hitting $10 already..!!!!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kingcrypto-the2nd

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

definite it will even rise beyond 3dollars before the end of the year,because of its functions to the financial houses i am really following up will buy some and keep.
bitkanu

Activity: 2184
Merit: 513

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

LOL this is like asking an obvious thing, what a centralized blockchain coin can't do when there's someone have the authorities over the coins lol, much manipulation and much bankers.
If those bunch of people decides a pump time, then it is, so, just wait till the time.

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
.MOONBET.||       ▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
DanWalker

Merit: 546

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

Take a look at the summer correction which starts on June 2017. There was exactly the same picture at almost every crypto. But after the fall we saw another surge... I expect the same thing during the spring 2018.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
J_CCreate
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:47:51 PM

Take a look at the summer correction which starts on June 2017. There was exactly the same picture at almost every crypto. But after the fall we saw another surge... I expect the same thing during the spring 2018.
I think boom is going to be in summer, not spring
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

By summer i guess you mean Q3 of 2018 if that is case and pattern continues... then other coins will also rise? But here my question was specifically for XRP (Ripple) if whole market falls and come back and then falls again does not make sense.  Because there has been so much news about Ripple integration with banks and ripple epayment gateway... should not this help XRP to rise? irrespective of the market?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

And more news about Ripple continues...

BREAKING NEWS: XRP Live for Cross-border Payments Confirmed while Cornell University Publish Ripple (XRP) Proof
https://www.oracletimes.com/breaking-news-xrp-live-for-cross-border-payments-confirmed-while-cornell-university-publish-ripple-xrp-proof/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:56:17 PM

actually it looks more like a trend reversal for the most, and bitcoin is declining in its meaningfulness, though cryptoeconomics will likely stay

george_hured

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:00:53 PM

It is a pity of course to tell you my point of view on this project, but I still think that the Ripple project will not be able to rise to this price, moreover, I believe that this project is not ready for further development and it harms other crypto-currencies
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

It is a pity of course to tell you my point of view on this project, but I still think that the Ripple project will not be able to rise to this price, moreover, I believe that this project is not ready for further development and it harms other crypto-currencies

ripple is just a bunch of gay banksters and abusers in san francisco that created their scamcoin, to find idiots for it

ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

It's definitely a very corporate coin but that might be enough to convince people/banks to start using crypto currency. It's a start.
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

ripple is just a bunch of gay banksters and abusers in san francisco that created their scamcoin, to find idiots for it

woah yes these two comments i guess is the summary of all the discussion we have been having...  yes this is the true worry crypto members have been having... there is some light in this project but its very very dim Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

yes but it is going to be tough
ever since the high its struggling to pass through $1
total bull needed with many many good news pos sentiment https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ripple/usd

babu456

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

MarineCoin MTC is the latest ICO.They give 450000 free coin for their airdrop.This coin already listed on coinmarketcap.Don't miss this airdrop.The airdrop is limited for 20000 members only.Site link-https://marineco.in/
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

Say no more
remember the real price according to Ripple Inc is $0.0085 at which they sell billions for the next few years to R3

yes..that exactly whats happening... btw where you did this graph? This on top of coinmarketcap graph... so actually there are no chances of XRP going back to $3.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:29:41 PM

ripple can be at 3 USD again in the market, how is it possible?
The demand on RIPPLE is not enough with its supplies therefore if you want to see ripple climbing at 3 USD, the only way is to get bitcoin price high again.
Ripple maybe have equal value with USD but still, it depends on its value with satoshis and that will declare with the value of bitcoin in the market.

Example:
IF ripple now is 10 satoshi and 10 satoshis = 1usd
bitcoin = 10K USD

then ripple will stay at 10 satoshis but bitcoin will be 30K USD!
in this case, RIPPLE will have a 3 USD value!
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

ripple can be at 3 USD again in the market, how is it possible?
The demand on RIPPLE is not enough with its supplies therefore if you want to see ripple climbing at 3 USD, the only way is to get bitcoin price high again.
Ripple maybe have equal value with USD but still, it depends on its value with satoshis and that will declare with the value of bitcoin in the market.

Example:
IF ripple now is 10 satoshi and 10 satoshis = 1usd
bitcoin = 10K USD

then ripple will stay at 10 satoshis but bitcoin will be 30K USD!
in this case, RIPPLE will have a 3 USD value!

Well this does not make sense... Bitcoin never was $30k but Ripple was at $3.65? 

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pedropendukot

Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:40:38 PM

XRP should be called as cryptocurrency its a centralized coin from the bankers,that is why we shouldnt be supporting this coin as it is pure pumps and dumps.You can do some research so you would have an idea why most of the people are avoiding this centralized coin,we are here for the decentralization not for another centralized currency.

ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

Say no more
remember the real price according to Ripple Inc is $0.0085 at which they sell billions for the next few years to R3

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Kakabawa19471947

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:45:34 PM

i dont see that going back to that high any time soon may be Q4 this year, back in jan when price when up it was on the back of FUD that its been listed on coinbase and people thought same thing will happen to ripple what happened to bitcoin cash when it got listed on coinbase, so either there is another FUD or they accutlly get listed on coin base i dont see that going back anywhere near ATH
pooque

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

Dont think it will go back to $3 because most of the investors knew that this coin is a pure PND ,which is being manipulated by the banks,a lot of FUDs came from last week probably these bankers want this coin to be at the top again,but the community now is well informed with this coin.Centralization is the main problem with this coin because it was created using banking structure of the banks.

Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:57:46 PM

Considering XRP's peak value was on January 8, when the Market cap was around $800 billion it's not unlikely that it will surpass $3. Of course the total market cap will have to recover around or over $1 B
During those times that XRP had become one of the talk of the town in all exchange a lot of people got interested but sad to say that the price is still not recovering as of the moment, but thanks to this information I know that a lot of investors were now confident and relieved that their investment is worth it.
modtakels

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

Not going to happene because most of the people in our community knows the shady business of these bankers who are manipulating the XRP's prices for their sake,not going to invest to this centralized coin i was one of those people who got rekted because of these FUDS and fake news coming from these bankers,coinbase fud?

cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

More people now are aware of this coin,its a centralized coin which has the banking structure this coin is being backuped by the central bank so i wont be too confident to invest in this coin for a long time,we can buy this coin take profits and forget about it so that we wont lose anything when the bankers has manipulate its price.

Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:16:07 PM

Only if the market will make a crazy jump-to-moon...and it will only follow the main tendency...I don't believe in it as a strong individual currency; also I strongly believe in the fact that it was pumped in december.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

I'm not a personal fan of Ripple but once the crypto hype is back everything will go up including XRP. But I wouldn't consider it a long-term investment. I always prefer to invest in protocols such as 0x Token.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
cryptomngr

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:27:41 PM

I dont think XRP would be able to achieve that again because the only thing that makes this coin pumped are these FUDs spreading from our community,the last one was worst COINBASE listing FUDs rekted a lot of people because os these manipulations of the bankers,so if i were you i wont invest into a manipulated coin.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

I dont think so,more and more people are educated with XRP's shady business,manipulated market by these bankers.People nowawadays are getting more vigillant that is why most of the people do not invest with this coin,you will only help these bankers to get billions of dollars with their centralized coin.If i were you i wont invest with this coin so that you will be safe from the banker's manipulations.

MayaKY

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:37:27 PM

In my opinion, we haven't seen the last from XRP. it was already above 3.5$.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:46:36 PM

I dont think so because people wont allow that to happen especially the big investors who doesnt want the centralized banking system of the fiat currency,we are all here to use decentralized currency which gave us more freedom that we dont have using the fiat.If i will have millions of dollars i will surely wont choose this coin as a good investment.

bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

It may rise back, it may not, after all it is a manipulated currency and most of the time it is usually being pumped and dumped, so if you are holding, you should consider yourself holding a centralized digital currency and I would not even consider ripple a cryptocurrency anyway as it defeats that objective right from the onset. This is a banker's coin and I would rather prefer to go in fiat than hold this coin for the long term.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

Not going to happen,most of the people in our community has failed because of this centralized and manipulated coin,investing to this coin would only give those bankers a lot of opportunity to sabotage our market,decentralized community should be always decentralized we dont need this coin because theres a lot of better coin out there which out performed XRP's technology.

matsusomoto

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:00:26 PM

I dont think so because its a centralized coin manipulated by these bankers,and most of the people are fully aware with the risk they are taking when they are putting their money to this coin,you should have done a lot of research before you did investo to this coin because you can get rekt with just one plug pulled off by these bankers.

aencarnaci

Merit: 281

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

Why do you guys always end up buying coins at the top, and joining the bandwagon of FOMOs. If you cannot buy at the bottom and wait for it to get pumped, then it is not realistic catching from the top.

Still, I would not put so much trust in ripple, but if all you are looking for in a coin is just the profit without considering the project itself and all that it entails, then it is your choice and I wish you best of luck holding your centralized coin.
Gabteb

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

i dont think it will go high again as its not ever altcoin and more and more people understand its very centralised and owners can sell how much they want.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

mariangpalad

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:41:19 PM

Don think it will hit again,because the only reason why this coin is getting pumped the FUD that are spreading from our community just like what happened to the coinbase listing FUD few months ago,so much people got FOMO they bought this coin and then when coinbase announced their statement of no coin will be listed,a lot of people got rekt , its pure manipulations.

shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:47:11 PM

It may rise back, it may not, after all it is a manipulated currency and most of the time it is usually being pumped and dumped, so if you are holding, you should consider yourself holding a centralized digital currency and I would not even consider ripple a cryptocurrency anyway as it defeats that objective right from the onset. This is a banker's coin and I would rather prefer to go in fiat than hold this coin for the long term.
Yes true... just another name for fiat... that's banks are so interested. Also as per Ripple's claims bank are interested in Ripple Payment Gateway but at the same time it should effect XRP any way.

Here most of comments agree that it won't rise that fast like any other crypto currency... reasons are many one is centralized, loved by banks and coins distribution was also not justified.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoheroin

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:48:23 PM

No,people shouldnt be investing to this coin its a centralized and manipulated coin and it is getting pump and dumps all the time.Clearly these bankers wants to take in charge so that they can easily manipualate the cryptocurrency market,i wont be investing to this coin for long term but we can take the opportunity when it is profitable,take profit and forget.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

Why do you guys always end up buying coins at the top, and joining the bandwagon of FOMOs. If you cannot buy at the bottom and wait for it to get pumped, then it is not realistic catching from the top.

Still, I would not put so much trust in ripple, but if all you are looking for in a coin is just the profit without considering the project itself and all that it entails, then it is your choice and I wish you best of luck holding your centralized coin.
Thank you for sincere comments, yes agree but that was my start and wasn't aware of the market that much and Ripple was taking all over and people were claiming it will hit $10. Yeah it was mistake but now selling at -70% not affordable... i hope it can go back to $2-3 so selling wont hurt much Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Valovut

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

I think Ripple ever go back to $3 in next year, Ripple is really potential altcoin, there are many crypto worker buying ripple for long term.
Ripple aims to power the whole financial sector by making instant transactions possible at a fraction of the current costs. So don't worry you can recover it.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

It could have gone well with just that alone, but unfortunately, for those that know and those that care to know, they have some pretty greedy team running the show and that makes it a huge center of monopoly. So, why on earth except for short term trading, will I ever want to hold this coin for long ?

XRP is highly manipulated just like his brother BCH, so I will advise you guys to be careful holding this one.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

XRP isnt really a good coin to invest,from the start it was purely pump and dump coin,which is being manipulated by the few people which include its founder,the bankers whom backing up this centralized coin,so if i were you i wont risk my money to a manipualated coin,theres a lot of good coins out there and you only need to search which are worthy investdments,

boyjackyou

Activity: 301

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

I dont really think it will ever reach again that price,because the only thing that this coin is being pumped because of the FUDs that are spreading ,no other reason why would this coin could achieve that price again,this is a centralized coin which being manipulated by the bankers.So if you dont want to lose a lot you shouldnt be investing to this coin.

ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:13:34 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 08:24:22 PM by ðºÞæ

Anyone smart enough to spot the position?
https://i.imgur.com/4HNxSn0.png

Ripple Inc know the correct price that is why they have contract for the next years to sell Billions at $0.08 to R3

nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:21:38 PM

Possible but the the chances are less because its a pure pump and dump coin from the start,i have been watching this coin for about 1.5years and it seems that his coin is indeed being manipulated by the bankers,the price isnt moving upwards probably because bankers are slowly cashing out there unlimited supply.

cryptonero

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

Shouldnt,because it is very centralized coin which is being manipulated by few people,founders and the bankers are the ones who are making billions of money with the pumps and dumps of this coin.We shouldnt be supporting this coin in the first place because it isnt a cryptocurrency its just a plain white digital fiat that is hiding into cryptocurrency's platform.

gyun.094

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:37:03 PM

I think it will be, very soon.
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:42:13 PM

No one can say for sure, but on how things look at the moment, I'm predicting about $10 by the end of the year. Obviously it can reach way higher or way lower but if things go alright...that what I'm personally thinking of.
dmitpetrov

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:42:26 PM

I think that Ripple (XRP) will go back to $3 again in this year. High potential to increase in near future.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

The price will increase with the time and probably reach a new ATH before than expected.

However, I personally dont like the kind of articles that say maybe it will reach 100000 and at this point I dont care about the price. I am more concerned about the adoption of XRP.
muncuss

Activity: 634

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:46:06 PM

It's possible, but need long time or many whales. Also i think xrp not deserved to get high price because that supply, and it's quality is only because partnership. xrp better to have small price
leezay

Activity: 363

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

Yes, I think Ripple can get back to 3$. Ripple have a lot of work to do and 3$ is reachable may be 2019, may be 2020, but not 2018 for sure.

DemLom

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:49:53 PM

As for me, this company has great success, it's important for them to understand what they are the main thing in and do not rotate around the XRP, and then they will be successful.
reypinioco

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:52:39 PM

I dont think XRP price will climb back to that range,because most of the investors today are aware of this coin, being a centralized and manipulated by some few people (bankers) which is why most of big investors wont risk their money to a pure pump and dump coin,because they can lose millions to billions of dollars in these bankers will sell their supply.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:54:09 PM

Since no one could imagine that ripple will ever reach  $3 so also returning to  $3 i believe is an under estimation of ripple because i strongly believe that before end of December this year ripple will increase in value up to  $10 if all things remain equally.
totnaksquad

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:03:33 PM

I dont think so,there are no new upcoming good news with the XRP,a lot of FUDs are spreading and its not healthy for this coin peoplea are tired of FUDs,more and more people are aware on how this coin would destory our market in the future,bankers shouldnt be here nor this coin,centralization is the main concern that is why satoshi has created the first cryptocurrency which is bitcoin.

Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 2382

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:06:22 PM

It's possible, but need long time or many whales. Also i think xrp not deserved to get high price because that supply, and it's quality is only because partnership. xrp better to have small price
You know why people, especially new people, buy XRP? Because it's cheap. That's all. They don't know anything about being centralized, about the supply etc etc, they just buy because they think it could do the same path of BTC, and that's because they just want to buy something and make money. Or at least this is what they think.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
cryptamod

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

It shouldnt rise again because most of the people in our community will get FOMO from these FUDs spreading around,its a manipulated coin which has the banking system,so we need to stay away from this banker's coin.A lot of people are not researching that is why most of the people who invested to this coin got rekt last time.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Zyborg

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:26:09 PM

Yup XPR can go to $3 because this coin have great potential to grow.Its also used for money transfer and is being supported by Banks,big companies.Its used against Fiat money.It has great capacity to pump higher more than expectations and can fell down more than expectations.It can go even more than $3.It is strongly recommended that trade with XPR for short term,for long term you may lose your investment.
cryptomema

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:40:13 PM

All of these are just FUDs,no confirmation from these people,XRP's manipulations wont work because most of the people in our community whay will happen to their investments if they put it to XRP's market,so much manipulations and FUDs are spreading people are getting more wise than before,i personally dont think XRP is qualified to be a cryptocurrency.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:52:18 PM

Soon the next revival of the crypto-currency market will begin soon after a two-month stagnation. We received good news from bitcoin about the release of its new version, which allows eliminating all the shortcomings in it and therefore bitcoin has no more barriers to growth. Near bitcoin, almost all digital coins will be raised, including ripple. Since ripple has already reached the rate of 3 dollars, this mark must pass without delay.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

I think so the ripple coin going to hit all time high upcoming months because of all possible think happening at ripple coin, I was holding some ripple coin from 2016 I am sure that the ripple coin going hit all time very sooner.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
scaledem

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:57:59 PM

Hi,

IMHO if you check the history, you may think the price will be back to at least $3.
With more money in the crypto game, we can probably expect $5/$6 by the end of the year.
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

I dont think so,because most of the investors knows the risk of putting their money into a manipulated and centralized coin like XRP.Most of the people last time got rekt because of the FUDs that are spreading,coinbase FUD did a lot of damage to big investors that is why these people are starting to be more vigillant so that they wont lose a lot of money from the manipulations of this coin.

yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:05:15 PM

I think that the ripple has all the chances to return to the mark of 3 dollars, but it will only be when bitcoin will cost more than 20 thousand dollars

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:09:01 PM

No

nakamote

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

I dont really think XRP would be able to reach that point again because most of the people are aware of its centralization,less investors will join this manipulated centralized coin because the bankers which is the competitor of cryptocurrencies will only benefit from this.We shouldnt be supporting this type of coin because its clearly going to destroy our decentralized community.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptotitan

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:40:16 PM

Nothing is impossible,but i dont think it will be easy to achieve that goal again because the community is more vigillant than ever before,because we have experienced a lot of manipulation from the past that is why investors are have done a lot of researches and found this coin a shitty worthless coin that wants to rule our market in the long run.

tbterryboy

Merit: 322

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:03:47 AM

Considering XRP's peak value was on January 8, when the Market cap was around $800 billion it's not unlikely that it will surpass $3. Of course the total market cap will have to recover around or over $1 B
The market value of ripple can be go up to 3$ but for that the market growth of ripple as well as the demand of ripple in the international market need to be increased and it will take some time from now onwards for the things to get better. I am very much sure that the market value of ripple will rise once again and thus will help the ones who invested their money into it in having some greater profit.
vv181
Legendary

Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:26:34 AM

Don't underestimate the power of bankers, combined, they can make XRP exploded again. Even though XRP is a centralized coin, backed by the bankers which all the cryptocurrencies communities hated. They will remain exists in the cryptocurrencies scene because I believe government and bankers could be got a benefit if they somehow implement XRP.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

i think yes,but not this year,maybe 2019
nguli

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

looking at the graph you are giving to this thread XRP price to return at the price of $ 3 seems to be very possible because and possibly can be more than that price but it takes a little longer time.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:40:52 AM

ripple is a good coin, someday I think he will return to $ 3 and I think you just need to be patient  Smiley
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

This video explains why us investors of the XRP token are effectively having our funds effectively funnelled to support the XRP token for the big companies that adopts it >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF7PIh3di8E
The inflationary nature of XRP being released (given to adopting companies; and with the specific aim to STABILIZE the price to enable actual use) cannot be countered by the negligible burn rate of 3 XRP/min (probably there to trick inexperienced investors who do not know better).

Basically, it explains why us normal investors will effectively be ripp(l)ed-off by the Ripple company and the adopting companies/banks due to the above.
But still, it certainly isn't a scam nor a pyramid scheme (even though it has a characteristic of it as illustrated in the video); but IMO definitely not a good long-term investment that is for sure.

---
I've just gotten out of XRP completely, and reinvested all into VeChain (VEN), which price have dipped significant now + expectation to see massive %gain soon (like with NEO and OMG) due to a series of big news:
VechainThor Confirms Partnership: DApps, BMW, Oxford University
http://www.4-traders.com/BAYERISCHE-MOTOREN-WERKE-435724/news/VechainThor-Confirms-Partnership-DApps-BMW-Oxford-University-26070445/
Were each VeChain coin I hold would gradually generate Thor tokens!!!

The common trend with successful re-brandings is that the price normally dips first, before it starts shooting up significantly after, I had noticed.
---
I also hold a lot of Stellar Lumens (XML), which is doing a lot more than what Ripple does now (including functioning as an exchange (DEX), an internationally decentralized bank for third-world countries, and actually being adopted by small companies and foreign workers from developing countries, such as in SE-Asia).

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:15:03 AM

All these companies use a network of ripples, but not the coin itself. Therefore, despite a lot of positive news, ripple does not go up. I think that in the near future you should not invest in this token.

Stimah22

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

Yes, Ripple can still recover it's price and popularity, it's a matter of time, but it's depends on the demands for ripple and the uses of Ripple instead of fiat money, if all this is put in place, we can see price of ripple going to $5 soon.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

Of course it will recover. Even hitting where it was is a low goal. Ripple will recover, hit again and surpss it, with ease. Even maybe a tenfold can be expected by the end of this year...
plpatel

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

I have also invested in Ripple, had a chance of exiting at higher level but I haven't exited so currently i'm holding it, because I feel sooner or later crypto market will rise so do Ripple will too.

Nisharawal

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

Hey, this is the question which even i was referring to and yes I would like to discuss Ripple here under this post. If you can see there are many good fundamental news and events happened or going to happen which has to make the Ripple charts moving upside but till now the price of the Ripple has not gained some big moves but that does not mean it doesn't have that kind of potential, in fact, Ripple will make a new record high soon in coming months. Technical analysis wise Ripple charts are looking stronger and it indicates that there has been a strong accumulation in past two months and the result will be seen in the charts sooner.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
sksshopee

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:57:58 PM

Looking at the latest developments and increasing interest towards the XRP, and  rise in speculative activity on the Ripple cryptocurrency by the end of 2018, the Ripple price is expected  to $6-$7 mark as well.

JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:38:14 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 04:31:14 PM by JuniAiko

Looking at the latest developments and increasing interest towards the XRP, and  rise in speculative activity on the Ripple cryptocurrency by the end of 2018, the Ripple price is expected  to $6-$7 mark as well.

Even if xRapid is used, it does not automatically translate to a price increase for XRP.

This is since most money transfers are from Fiat to Fiat. Hence XRP is being bought and immediately sold close to the same price during the transfer, rather that being added to the XRP MCAP.

One way for XRP price to be pumped would be if one of these companies decides to buy XRP for themselves to keep. This will lead to a sudden gain in value, then stagnant.

Also Ripple is ALREADY releasing a large number of coins periodically (giving it to the companies who adopts it) which causes significant inflation (which isn't really countered by the pitiful coin-burn of 3 XRP/min). Basically us normal small time investors are being "used" to create liquidity for the XRP that benefits the adopting banks and companies, and especially the for-profit Ripple company; but the scheme they have designed for the XRP do not really benefit the small time investors at all if you analyse it critically. Their aim is actually to keep the XRP price stable, rather than trying to boost its value -- and this focus will increase as XRP gets more and more adoption.

If the Ripple company is listed as a stock, it will be way better to buy their stocks than to invest in XRP, IMO.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

Of course its can! Easy to reach even 4$ for Ripple (XRP), i have some as a small . investment
vike

Activity: 411