Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:37:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ripple (XRP) ever go back to $3 again? Can it recover?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple (XRP) ever go back to $3 again? Can it recover?  (Read 1205 times)
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

Yes, we just need to wait some time after that pump in December, we need to have some patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

Ripple is good on papers but not in market value. If you knew how many years it took ripple to attain the $3+ mark you would certainly know it was a miracle getting there. May be we can still wait for a miracle repeat but I bet you no one can accurately tell when it will happen.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

According to the graph mentioned the tendency is of falling waiting to touch the line of support, if break is in high we can create some expectation, but in the world of crypto unfortunately we can not be 100% technists and yes we must have some fundamentalism, and Ripple (XRP) depends on fundamentalism. In my point of view i do not believe  break, the $ 3, but the news and big investors move the market, we should wait.
wakeofgod

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:05:07 PM

I think long term xrp just like usdt sit at 1$ 😂
Ido_Liberdy

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:16:46 PM

Seems like Ripple (the company) may have a lot of success.  Also seems like the sooner they realize/admit that XRP is not a key part of that success, the more focused they'll be and the better they'll do.  That's likely to happen with lots of tokens in the future...they're utility tokens, not equity.

totally agree. the company has a lot of success, however the coin is totally volatile to market trends and not affected by company's success.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

It has dropped -75% from its peak value of $3.65

It hasn't really. It was never $3.65, that was the South Korean kimchi premium skewing the market. Outside Korea I don't think it really went above $3.
It has fallen fast, but this is partly because of the whole market fall and partly because South Korea is the biggest market, and so the FUD from the S Korean government affected XRP more than most.

Yes I think it will go well above $3 in future.

duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:29:42 PM

I believe XRP will recover, but it takes a long time. Trust the future of it do not rush to sell it too soon.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

Ripple is still 3rd most popular currencies in the world of crypto after Bitcoin and  Ethereum. MIT recognized Ripple Labs as one of 2014's 50 Smartest Companies for its creation of the Ripple protocol (RTXP) and the Ripple payment network. It was creating so much fuzz that people speculated it might takeover Bitcoin during this time Ripple hit its peak $3.65 and reached to No.2 above Ethereum.

But then... crash... crypto crashed and as of today Ripple stands at:
XRP = $0.92 USD (coin market)

It's ok whole market was down but they recovered at least some level like Bitcoin from peak of $20k to $6k and now at $9.5k (-50%). Same to all currencies famous crypto currencies but Ripple did not come close to its original position since than.

Here is $36 billion dollar question will Ripple will go back 3$ again?

Ripple has been in the news with so catchy titles like

"Western Union Confirms Plans to Experiment With Ripple"
"Ripple extends partnerships to India, Singapore"
"Saudi Central Bank to Test Ripple Payments Tech"
"Cuallet’s Money Transfer Service Integrates Ripple’s xRapid"

Also its over heard "Starbucks Will Accept Ripple (XRP) in 2018" but to be honest I guess none is helping Ripple to recover to its previous state.

Reasons it has been criticized for not being truly decentralized also, Ripple distribution of the original limited amount of XRP currency has met with a fair amount of controversy too.

We can't predict the future but Ripple team is working hard to get partnerships with Banks and with exchanges which might result Ripple as another fiat money dressed up like crypto. (That's my opinion)

What you guys think of Ripple (XRP) does it have potential to shape the crypto world? Or will be merely another crypto currency?
Can Ripple go back to $3+ again?

In my opinion, it is quite likely to happen within three to four months.
The team behind Ripple is very purposeful and apparently working in the right direction, which I think will lead to success soon.
Well, everything can be possible because  we know that cryptocurriences price are unstable and also unpredictable. I think also that all will be affected when bitcoin falls down. With the continued development of the team, maybe we can see positive results in the next months.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

Ripple it's coin only for speculators because main idea from them it's centralized. I don't trust to system like that.
hoeda

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

I'm sure that the ripple will go back to $3 or more.
Maybe this coin is most potential altcoin.
we know that, this coin has many supporting from different countries and companies.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

Ripple is still 3rd most popular currencies in the world of crypto after Bitcoin and  Ethereum. MIT recognized Ripple Labs as one of 2014's 50 Smartest Companies for its creation of the Ripple protocol (RTXP) and the Ripple payment network. It was creating so much fuzz that people speculated it might takeover Bitcoin during this time Ripple hit its peak $3.65 and reached to No.2 above Ethereum.

It's ok whole market was down but they recovered at least some level like Bitcoin from peak of $20k to $6k and now at $9.5k (-50%). Same to all currencies famous crypto currencies but Ripple did not come close to its original position since than.

Also its over heard "Starbucks Will Accept Ripple (XRP) in 2018" but to be honest I guess none is helping Ripple to recover to its previous state.

Reasons it has been criticized for not being truly decentralized also, Ripple distribution of the original limited amount of XRP currency has met with a fair amount of controversy too.

We can't predict the future but Ripple team is working hard to get partnerships with Banks and with exchanges which might result Ripple as another fiat money dressed up like crypto. (That's my opinion)

What you guys think of Ripple (XRP) does it have potential to shape the crypto world? Or will be merely another crypto currency?

In my opinion, it is quite likely to happen within three to four months.
The team behind Ripple is very purposeful and apparently working in the right direction, which I think will lead to success soon.
Well, everything can be possible because  we know that cryptocurriences price are unstable and also unpredictable. I think also that all will be affected when bitcoin falls down. With the continued development of the team, maybe we can see positive results in the next months.
agree with everything is possible in crypto world , but I don't think it'll rising back to $3 soon , market price is stable right now , but when pumping again ? we don't know ... but I recommend hold for long term
Coolfackoff

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:17:48 PM

As a huge supply of ripple its really very hard to predict the price but strong foundation makes ripple strong and now price is stable around 1$  so i think it will be increase in the 2018
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

I think Ripple should grow significantly this year. The coin is supported by the US Federal Reserve and Wall Street.
Many of the world's leading banks are testing the use of Ripple technology. So soon we will see growth.

arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:52:27 PM

It will hit again. Be patient. Hold your ripple and do nothing. See the progress in the coming months maybe before it will reach December 2018 it's price can be above 3 dollar.
shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:43:10 PM

I think Ripple should grow significantly this year. The coin is supported by the US Federal Reserve and Wall Street.
Many of the world's leading banks are testing the use of Ripple technology. So soon we will see growth.
Yes but we should not Ripple Technology and XRP it self are different... what i heard many banks are considering Ripple technology does it mean they want to use XRP is not sure.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Seems like Ripple (the company) may have a lot of success.  Also seems like the sooner they realize/admit that XRP is not a key part of that success, the more focused they'll be and the better they'll do.  That's likely to happen with lots of tokens in the future...they're utility tokens, not equity.
Well, no one may dispute that fact, but with the consideration that this is a coin that we all know is more or less a manipulated coin, I would not probably want to gamble that for a position. It could recover in the long run, no one absolutely knows and it may not, but the thing is that it would always be what it is. For the good development, do not expect that what is driving it is actually the community support.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

It will hit again. Be patient. Hold your ripple and do nothing. See the progress in the coming months maybe before it will reach December 2018 it's price can be above 3 dollar.
It's a bit difficult for those are buying ripple at peak. That means ripple must need a big hype again to make korean market exchange site will try to pump it again. That's not easy as you said that about the fact that needs a lot of support from the market. I remember caused by a big news from ripple and that makes a lot of people were feeling panic to buy it.

tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

I think RIPPLE will pass 3$ but it will takes time.. not before summer and maybe end of 2018.. but only with a very bullish market...
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

Well, I feel sorry for you. You can never know what's gonna happen with the market, so it's always risky. I am pretty sure in a few months you will get back your investment.
I made the mistake to actually sell when it was 1.8$ when I could've sold when it was 3$. :|
See, we all make mistakes.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

I think the fluctuations of Ripple still follow the current of bitcoin, so I predict that when bitcoin reaches $ 50000, then Ripple will also reach $ 3 this year.

and I think larsen as the owner of Ripple must distribute some Ripple again in order to raise the Ripple higher.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: