Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ripple (XRP) ever go back to $3 again? Can it recover?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple (XRP) ever go back to $3 again? Can it recover?  (Read 1205 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

Who knows when the value will rise back to this level, but ripple is a project where crypto can be integrated with bank system, I know that a lots of
FUD's and negative opinion about this coin so its risky to hold, but in the other hand since the value already jumped high and after btc crash down
xpr fell together with it, we will be able to see that the rise will  rise after we see also lots of investors to start bringing btc up and after that alts
community will rise up following btc again.
It could have gone well with just that alone, but unfortunately, for those that know and those that care to know, they have some pretty greedy team running the show and that makes it a huge center of monopoly. So, why on earth except for short term trading, will I ever want to hold this coin for long ?

XRP is highly manipulated just like his brother BCH, so I will advise you guys to be careful holding this one.

jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

XRP isnt really a good coin to invest,from the start it was purely pump and dump coin,which is being manipulated by the few people which include its founder,the bankers whom backing up this centralized coin,so if i were you i wont risk my money to a manipualated coin,theres a lot of good coins out there and you only need to search which are worthy investdments,

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

I dont really think it will ever reach again that price,because the only thing that this coin is being pumped because of the FUDs that are spreading ,no other reason why would this coin could achieve that price again,this is a centralized coin which being manipulated by the bankers.So if you dont want to lose a lot you shouldnt be investing to this coin.

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:13:34 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 08:24:22 PM by ðºÞæ

Anyone smart enough to spot the position?
https://i.imgur.com/4HNxSn0.png

Ripple Inc know the correct price that is why they have contract for the next years to sell Billions at $0.08 to R3

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:21:38 PM

Possible but the the chances are less because its a pure pump and dump coin from the start,i have been watching this coin for about 1.5years and it seems that his coin is indeed being manipulated by the bankers,the price isnt moving upwards probably because bankers are slowly cashing out there unlimited supply.

cryptonero

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

Shouldnt,because it is very centralized coin which is being manipulated by few people,founders and the bankers are the ones who are making billions of money with the pumps and dumps of this coin.We shouldnt be supporting this coin in the first place because it isnt a cryptocurrency its just a plain white digital fiat that is hiding into cryptocurrency's platform.

gyun.094

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:37:03 PM

I think it will be, very soon.
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:42:13 PM

No one can say for sure, but on how things look at the moment, I'm predicting about $10 by the end of the year. Obviously it can reach way higher or way lower but if things go alright...that what I'm personally thinking of.
dmitpetrov

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:42:26 PM

I think that Ripple (XRP) will go back to $3 again in this year. High potential to increase in near future.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

The price will increase with the time and probably reach a new ATH before than expected.

However, I personally dont like the kind of articles that say maybe it will reach 100000 and at this point I dont care about the price. I am more concerned about the adoption of XRP.
muncuss

Activity: 667
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:46:06 PM

It's possible, but need long time or many whales. Also i think xrp not deserved to get high price because that supply, and it's quality is only because partnership. xrp better to have small price

leezay

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

Yes, I think Ripple can get back to 3$. Ripple have a lot of work to do and 3$ is reachable may be 2019, may be 2020, but not 2018 for sure.

DemLom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:49:53 PM

As for me, this company has great success, it's important for them to understand what they are the main thing in and do not rotate around the XRP, and then they will be successful.
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:52:39 PM

I dont think XRP price will climb back to that range,because most of the investors today are aware of this coin, being a centralized and manipulated by some few people (bankers) which is why most of big investors wont risk their money to a pure pump and dump coin,because they can lose millions to billions of dollars in these bankers will sell their supply.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:54:09 PM

Since no one could imagine that ripple will ever reach  $3 so also returning to  $3 i believe is an under estimation of ripple because i strongly believe that before end of December this year ripple will increase in value up to  $10 if all things remain equally.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:03:33 PM

I dont think so,there are no new upcoming good news with the XRP,a lot of FUDs are spreading and its not healthy for this coin peoplea are tired of FUDs,more and more people are aware on how this coin would destory our market in the future,bankers shouldnt be here nor this coin,centralization is the main concern that is why satoshi has created the first cryptocurrency which is bitcoin.

Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 2408

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:06:22 PM

It's possible, but need long time or many whales. Also i think xrp not deserved to get high price because that supply, and it's quality is only because partnership. xrp better to have small price
You know why people, especially new people, buy XRP? Because it's cheap. That's all. They don't know anything about being centralized, about the supply etc etc, they just buy because they think it could do the same path of BTC, and that's because they just want to buy something and make money. Or at least this is what they think.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

It shouldnt rise again because most of the people in our community will get FOMO from these FUDs spreading around,its a manipulated coin which has the banking system,so we need to stay away from this banker's coin.A lot of people are not researching that is why most of the people who invested to this coin got rekt last time.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:26:09 PM

Yup XPR can go to $3 because this coin have great potential to grow.Its also used for money transfer and is being supported by Banks,big companies.Its used against Fiat money.It has great capacity to pump higher more than expectations and can fell down more than expectations.It can go even more than $3.It is strongly recommended that trade with XPR for short term,for long term you may lose your investment.
cryptomema

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:40:13 PM

"Western Union Confirms Plans to Experiment With Ripple"
"Ripple extends partnerships to India, Singapore"
"Saudi Central Bank to Test Ripple Payments Tech"
"Cuallet’s Money Transfer Service Integrates Ripple’s xRapid"
All of these are just FUDs,no confirmation from these people,XRP's manipulations wont work because most of the people in our community whay will happen to their investments if they put it to XRP's market,so much manipulations and FUDs are spreading people are getting more wise than before,i personally dont think XRP is qualified to be a cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: