Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:14:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ripple (XRP) ever go back to $3 again? Can it recover?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple (XRP) ever go back to $3 again? Can it recover?  (Read 1205 times)
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:52:18 PM

Soon the next revival of the crypto-currency market will begin soon after a two-month stagnation. We received good news from bitcoin about the release of its new version, which allows eliminating all the shortcomings in it and therefore bitcoin has no more barriers to growth. Near bitcoin, almost all digital coins will be raised, including ripple. Since ripple has already reached the rate of 3 dollars, this mark must pass without delay.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

I think so the ripple coin going to hit all time high upcoming months because of all possible think happening at ripple coin, I was holding some ripple coin from 2016 I am sure that the ripple coin going hit all time very sooner.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
scaledem

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:57:59 PM

Hi,

IMHO if you check the history, you may think the price will be back to at least $3.
With more money in the crypto game, we can probably expect $5/$6 by the end of the year.
cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

I dont think so,because most of the investors knows the risk of putting their money into a manipulated and centralized coin like XRP.Most of the people last time got rekt because of the FUDs that are spreading,coinbase FUD did a lot of damage to big investors that is why these people are starting to be more vigillant so that they wont lose a lot of money from the manipulations of this coin.

yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:05:15 PM

Ripple is still 3rd most popular currencies in the world of crypto after Bitcoin and  Ethereum. MIT recognized Ripple Labs as one of 2014's 50 Smartest Companies for its creation of the Ripple protocol (RTXP) and the Ripple payment network. It was creating so much fuzz that people speculated it might takeover Bitcoin during this time Ripple hit its peak $3.65 and reached to No.2 above Ethereum.

But then... crash... crypto crashed and as of today Ripple stands at:
XRP = $0.92 USD (coin market)

It has dropped -75% from its peak value of $3.65

It's ok whole market was down but they recovered at least some level like Bitcoin from peak of $20k to $6k and now at $9.5k (-50%). Same to all currencies famous crypto currencies but Ripple did not come close to its original position since than.

Here is $36 billion dollar question will Ripple will go back 3$ again?

Ripple has been in the news with so catchy titles like

"Western Union Confirms Plans to Experiment With Ripple"
"Ripple extends partnerships to India, Singapore"
"Saudi Central Bank to Test Ripple Payments Tech"
"Cuallet’s Money Transfer Service Integrates Ripple’s xRapid"

Also its over heard "Starbucks Will Accept Ripple (XRP) in 2018" but to be honest I guess none is helping Ripple to recover to its previous state.

Reasons it has been criticized for not being truly decentralized also, Ripple distribution of the original limited amount of XRP currency has met with a fair amount of controversy too.

We can't predict the future but Ripple team is working hard to get partnerships with Banks and with exchanges which might result Ripple as another fiat money dressed up like crypto. (That's my opinion)

What you guys think of Ripple (XRP) does it have potential to shape the crypto world? Or will be merely another crypto currency?
Can Ripple go back to $3+ again?

I think that the ripple has all the chances to return to the mark of 3 dollars, but it will only be when bitcoin will cost more than 20 thousand dollars

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:09:01 PM

Ripple is still 3rd most popular currencies in the world of crypto after Bitcoin and  Ethereum. MIT recognized Ripple Labs as one of 2014's 50 Smartest Companies for its creation of the Ripple protocol (RTXP) and the Ripple payment network. It was creating so much fuzz that people speculated it might takeover Bitcoin during this time Ripple hit its peak $3.65 and reached to No.2 above Ethereum.

But then... crash... crypto crashed and as of today Ripple stands at:
XRP = $0.92 USD (coin market)

It has dropped -75% from its peak value of $3.65

It's ok whole market was down but they recovered at least some level like Bitcoin from peak of $20k to $6k and now at $9.5k (-50%). Same to all currencies famous crypto currencies but Ripple did not come close to its original position since than.

Here is $36 billion dollar question will Ripple will go back 3$ again?

Also its over heard "Starbucks Will Accept Ripple (XRP) in 2018" but to be honest I guess none is helping Ripple to recover to its previous state.

Reasons it has been criticized for not being truly decentralized also, Ripple distribution of the original limited amount of XRP currency has met with a fair amount of controversy too.

We can't predict the future but Ripple team is working hard to get partnerships with Banks and with exchanges which might result Ripple as another fiat money dressed up like crypto. (That's my opinion)

What you guys think of Ripple (XRP) does it have potential to shape the crypto world? Or will be merely another crypto currency?
Can Ripple go back to $3+ again?

No

nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

I dont really think XRP would be able to reach that point again because most of the people are aware of its centralization,less investors will join this manipulated centralized coin because the bankers which is the competitor of cryptocurrencies will only benefit from this.We shouldnt be supporting this type of coin because its clearly going to destroy our decentralized community.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:40:16 PM

Nothing is impossible,but i dont think it will be easy to achieve that goal again because the community is more vigillant than ever before,because we have experienced a lot of manipulation from the past that is why investors are have done a lot of researches and found this coin a shitty worthless coin that wants to rule our market in the long run.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:03:47 AM

Considering XRP's peak value was on January 8, when the Market cap was around $800 billion it's not unlikely that it will surpass $3. Of course the total market cap will have to recover around or over $1 B
The market value of ripple can be go up to 3$ but for that the market growth of ripple as well as the demand of ripple in the international market need to be increased and it will take some time from now onwards for the things to get better. I am very much sure that the market value of ripple will rise once again and thus will help the ones who invested their money into it in having some greater profit.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:26:34 AM

Don't underestimate the power of bankers, combined, they can make XRP exploded again. Even though XRP is a centralized coin, backed by the bankers which all the cryptocurrencies communities hated. They will remain exists in the cryptocurrencies scene because I believe government and bankers could be got a benefit if they somehow implement XRP.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

i think yes,but not this year,maybe 2019
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

looking at the graph you are giving to this thread XRP price to return at the price of $ 3 seems to be very possible because and possibly can be more than that price but it takes a little longer time.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:40:52 AM

ripple is a good coin, someday I think he will return to $ 3 and I think you just need to be patient  Smiley
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

This video explains why us investors of the XRP token are effectively having our funds effectively funnelled to support the XRP token for the big companies that adopts it >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF7PIh3di8E
The inflationary nature of XRP being released (given to adopting companies; and with the specific aim to STABILIZE the price to enable actual use) cannot be countered by the negligible burn rate of 3 XRP/min (probably there to trick inexperienced investors who do not know better).

Basically, it explains why us normal investors will effectively be ripp(l)ed-off by the Ripple company and the adopting companies/banks due to the above.
But still, it certainly isn't a scam nor a pyramid scheme (even though it has a characteristic of it as illustrated in the video); but IMO definitely not a good long-term investment that is for sure.

---
I've just gotten out of XRP completely, and reinvested all into VeChain (VEN), which price have dipped significant now + expectation to see massive %gain soon (like with NEO and OMG) due to a series of big news:
VechainThor Confirms Partnership: DApps, BMW, Oxford University
http://www.4-traders.com/BAYERISCHE-MOTOREN-WERKE-435724/news/VechainThor-Confirms-Partnership-DApps-BMW-Oxford-University-26070445/
Were each VeChain coin I hold would gradually generate Thor tokens!!!

The common trend with successful re-brandings is that the price normally dips first, before it starts shooting up significantly after, I had noticed.
---
I also hold a lot of Stellar Lumens (XML), which is doing a lot more than what Ripple does now (including functioning as an exchange (DEX), an internationally decentralized bank for third-world countries, and actually being adopted by small companies and foreign workers from developing countries, such as in SE-Asia).

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:15:03 AM

All these companies use a network of ripples, but not the coin itself. Therefore, despite a lot of positive news, ripple does not go up. I think that in the near future you should not invest in this token.

Stimah22

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

Yes, Ripple can still recover it's price and popularity, it's a matter of time, but it's depends on the demands for ripple and the uses of Ripple instead of fiat money, if all this is put in place, we can see price of ripple going to $5 soon.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

Of course it will recover. Even hitting where it was is a low goal. Ripple will recover, hit again and surpss it, with ease. Even maybe a tenfold can be expected by the end of this year...
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

I have also invested in Ripple, had a chance of exiting at higher level but I haven't exited so currently i'm holding it, because I feel sooner or later crypto market will rise so do Ripple will too.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

Hey, this is the question which even i was referring to and yes I would like to discuss Ripple here under this post. If you can see there are many good fundamental news and events happened or going to happen which has to make the Ripple charts moving upside but till now the price of the Ripple has not gained some big moves but that does not mean it doesn't have that kind of potential, in fact, Ripple will make a new record high soon in coming months. Technical analysis wise Ripple charts are looking stronger and it indicates that there has been a strong accumulation in past two months and the result will be seen in the charts sooner.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
sksshopee

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:57:58 PM

Looking at the latest developments and increasing interest towards the XRP, and  rise in speculative activity on the Ripple cryptocurrency by the end of 2018, the Ripple price is expected  to $6-$7 mark as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: