Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Updated 1:1Bonus|10k Grand Giveaway|Hosted Staking Shift  (Read 1145 times)
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

What about translations and localizations to other languages? There will be translations into other languages

What exactly do you mean?  Huh
I mean the translation of the site, the Whitepaper and other materials? Will this be available in other languages?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

What about translations and localizations to other languages? There will be translations into other languages

I mean the translation of the site, the Whitepaper and other materials? Will this be available in other languages?
It seems to me that it depends on the campaign bounty, as soon as the bounty members do the work on the lines - so soon it will appear on the website.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

It seems to me that it depends on the campaign bounty, as soon as the bounty members do the work on the lines - so soon it will appear on the website.

Well, I hope so. If, of course, the bounty campaign includes a translation campaign  Cheesy
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:37:10 PM

Well, I hope so. If, of course, the bounty campaign includes a translation campaign  Cheesy

Just go to the campaign of the campaign and learn the details of it. That's all.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

I understand this platform will support mining? That is, users can earn tokens using their computing power, I'm right?
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

I understand this platform will support mining? That is, users can earn tokens using their computing power, I'm right?
Yes exactly, this platform is based on POS and POW technologies, therefore supports mining. All right. Smiley
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:57:38 PM

Yes exactly, this platform is based on POS and POW technologies, therefore supports mining. All right. Smiley
But these are two different technologies and they imply a different implementation? How exactly do the facilitators intend to combine this?
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

But these are two different technologies and they imply a different implementation? How exactly do the facilitators intend to combine this?

I can not say, probably the platform will support both options for processing transactions. Many projects support this. There are a lot of advantages in this, hardware support at the expense of users gives the system a stable operation, and in its POW it provides speed of work at the software level.
simon cruse

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

Great Cause. Like most projects, adoption will be key to making an impact. I hope you are successful and will follow your project with the hopes of contributing where possible. Good luck                              
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

Ricona White Paper is translated into Russian! You can download it usung this link. Ricona ANN is also translated into Russian! Please, join discussions by this link. In case you have any questions or notes on translation please post it here or PM me.

Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

hi guys Wink, tell me if there are other similar platforms and what is the most secure, profitable and reliable?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:23:10 PM

hi guys Wink, tell me if there are other similar platforms and what is the most secure, profitable and reliable?
Hello ) Of course there are a couple of other platforms , I used them , but this is the best !I guarantee it
Seidr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:33:46 PM

Hello ) Of course there are a couple of other platforms , I used them , but this is the best !I guarantee it
Oh, thanks for the reply . My relatives from Germany I want to try it . Do you know whether it's developed there or not?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

Oh, thanks for the reply . My relatives from Germany I want to try it . Do you know whether it's developed there or not?
To be honest , I don't know .I think that, Yes , the project is big ,let them try .I'm sure they'll be happy.I thought I heard somewhere that they were going to add more exchanges for RCA trading in near future.
Seidr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

To be honest , I don't know .I think that, Yes , the project is big ,let them try .I'm sure they'll be happy.I thought I heard somewhere that they were going to add more exchanges for RCA trading in near future.
We'll have to tell them that.I like that this platform allows you to get much more than others
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:09:58 PM

We'll have to tell them that.I like that this platform allows you to get much more than others
This is the case )if your family will join, you will be able to send money and then make money on it)
Seidr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:24:29 PM

This is the case )if your family will join, you will be able to send money and then make money on it)
Didn't know about it. I only paid for my online shopping a couple of times.It's very convenient, I'll tell you .
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:29:06 PM

Didn't know about it. I only paid for my online shopping a couple of times.It's very convenient, I'll tell you .
So and knew that you do you say about this)This-my favorite !Buying and paying online is the best thing in our century, isn't it))))
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:30:20 PM

Anthomy

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

When your bounty campaign ends, I want to participate in the campaign
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: