Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Updated 1:1Bonus|10k Grand Giveaway|Hosted Staking Shift  (Read 1145 times)
RiconaOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

A New Era of Lending and Earning in Multi Crypto

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:52:39 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 07:42:53 AM by RiconaOfficial

This is an Updated Announcement Thread since we made HUGE CHANGES in our Program Terms, Features, Policies, etc for the betterment of the community on their special requests. For Detailed Information. Please visit : https://www.ricona.io/latestnews.php

ICO ROUND 3 ENDS IN

Witness a New Era of Cryptocurrency Lending with "MultiCryptoCurrency Switching Technology"

WHAT IS RICONA COIN?

Ricona Coin is a REVOLUTION in peer to peer decentralized transactions with ability to lend Or trade in multi Cryptocurrencies (Not only in USD). Currently, all of the lending platforms work on Fiat Lending System to deliver returns based on Dollar value but at Ricona, we aim to deliver return in initial cryptocurrency of the user (even ONE STEP FURTHER of that, keep exploring).  

For example, if a user chose to lend his bitcoin Or ethereum & get interest in the same cryptocurrency (with a lock in period of say 90 days), he will get his daily interest (in the initial crypto) PLUS the increased value of the currency during that tenure (which could have been 2x Or 10x in 90 days). This way, he does NOT ONLY earn interest on %age value appreciation of the invested crypto BUT would also multiply his return with the growth of the coin. This unique concept has been unseen (or may be avoided for obvious reasons) by all lending platforms yet but it has an ability to change the Crypto lending game forever.

WHAT MAKES RCA DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS

We are a Challenge for lending platforms, with our Unique "Multi CryptoCurrency Switching" technology which allow users to Earn Daily Interest for their desired Crypto Currency with an ability to Switch their Initial crypto currency whenever they want. For example, if a user Lends his Bitcoin (with weekly return of say 5%) and he notices that Ethereum has given 7% return for the same period, then he can switch his Primary Lending Currency from Bitcoin to Ethereum (or Vice versa). The "Switched Over Currency" would also include his previous 5% (Or whatever) return as well. Our Smart Currency Converter would Exchange your Currency on the fly at competitive market prices.(minimum 1 Week lock-in required for First Switching and 2 weeks thereafter)

WE ARE PIONEER IN OFFERING 50:50 SCHEME

We will now be selling only half of the number of coins, the other half will be distributed as a bonus among the investor at a 1:1 ratio. So, if an investor purchases 100 RCA during our ICO, another 100 RCA will be awarded to them as a bonus. But the bonus coins will be locked for lending only. In simple terms, any investor who buys 100 coins will receive 200 coins in total. Of which, the bonus 100 coins will automatically be locked by the system and entered into our lending plan, kick starting the daily income for the user after lending starts on our platform. The other 100 RCA can be used for trading, selling or multi-currency exchange once our internal exchange opens

DAILY INTEREST PAYMENT ALONG WITH EARLY WITHDRAWAL OPTION

Investors will now receive DAILY interest on their investments instead of the WEEKLY interest as per the earlier plan. They will also have the freedom to withdraw their interests daily or reinvest it with us to maximize their benefits utilizing our compounding interest feature. The interest component would be paid in the user's basic (Lent) currency. For example, if a user has lent BTC, he will get paid his interest in BTC and if he switches his currency to some other one, he would then get paid in his new currency. Users also have the option to withdraw any portion of their interest (half, one-third or any other percentage) and reinvest the remaining portion into the lending plan. This interest plan also applies to the interest earned on the locked coins (bonus) after a month (30-day) time period from the start of their lending plan.

HOSTED STAKING OPTION TO BE ADDED SOON

We are going to add Hosted Staking as an additional option OR a complete replacement of Lending Program based on the community voting just after the ICO ends. Apart from that, We have added Buyback Option, Anti-Dumping Policy, Anytime Funds Withdrawal and Unsold coins burning after the ICO ends. Complete details can be seen at : https://www.ricona.io/latestnews.php

MAXIMUM SUPPLY (Hardcap) OF 28 MILLION COINS

MAXIMUM Supply of just 28 Million Ricona Coins from which Only 4.55 Million are on Sale PLUS 4.55 Million would be distributed FREE under 1:1 Bonus Sceme (so just 9.1 Million RCA Coins Available during ICO period). The 50% Free Bonus coins would be Locked for Staking/Lending Purpose to kick start the daily income for the user after staking/lending starts on our platform.

USE CASE OF RICONA (RCA) COINS

Apart from the personal use, like sending money to family or friends OR paying for goods/services online, RCA coins can also be used by merchants/traders/other businesses as a secure and decentralized mode of payment just like bitcoin with complete security and privacy. Also, investors can buy RCA coins to trade for profit Or as an asset for future appreciation. Once its demand surpasses the supply, the cost of RCA coins would sky rocket due to limited supply (just like Bitcoin)

MINING POOL/BLOCK EXPLORER

Soon to be operational once ICO finishes. (as per Roadmap)
at http://www.ricona.info

RCA COIN SPECIFICATIONS

Name:Ricona
Symbol:RCA
MaximumSupply:28 Million
ICOSupply:9.1 Million (Only 4.55 Million on Sale)
DecimalPlaces:8
Algorithm:SCRYPT (POW/POS)
MiningPool:YES (as per roadmap)
CoinBaseMaturity:60 Blocks
BlockReward:24 RCA
PriceStarts:$0.69

WALLETS

LTC and BTC Wallets are Active Now
RCA Web Wallet Also Active Now
Android and iOS Wallet available as per Roadmap

Official Website         https://www.Ricona.io
Official Whitepaper      https://www.ricona.io/Ricona-Whitepaper.pdf

INITIAL COIN OFFERING

COMMUNICATION CHANNELS

Facebook      https://www.facebook.com/RiconaOfficial
Twitter         https://twitter.com/RiconaOfficial
Instagram      https://www.instagram.com/RiconaOfficial
Email         support@ricona.io

To Your Success
Ricona Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nickyadam27

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

This Grand Giveaway sale is amazing.... Btw. what is the locking period for the bonus coins??
dCorp

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

This Grand Giveaway sale is amazing.... Btw. what is the locking period for the bonus coins??

As per their latest news page on the website, 30 days is minimum lock-in period for bonus coins but we can sell our active coins (which we buy to contribute) as soon as the internal exchange opens.

By the way, I have just invested in Ricona and I would appreciate if someone wants to register under me Here
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

I understand that the mining will begin on March 15?

RiconaOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

I understand that the mining will begin on March 15?

Mining would start in 2nd half of April.
Thank You

nickyadam27

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:44:51 PM

As per their latest news page on the website, 30 days is minimum lock-in period for bonus coins but we can sell our active coins (which we buy to contribute) as soon as the internal exchange opens.

By the way, I have just invested in Ricona and I would appreciate if someone wants to register under me Here
When can I send out coins which are allocated to me as bonus coins? When can I make a deal?
lucygreen27

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

Do you set any limit on the number of coins available for one person when doing sale?
lucygreen27

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

Is there a github channel for your project???
RiconaOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

When can I send out coins which are allocated to me as bonus coins? When can I make a deal?

Bonus coins are Locked for minimum 30 days but you can send your Active coins (which you have bought) to anyone, and at anytime you want

vivekagarwalbkn

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

It looks like this project has a very high level of supporters as this is a very well managed and well organised one. And people know that they can surely earn a good amount of profit from it. Good luck for the future. Crypto the future and plus interest on them wow love the project
RiconaOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:05:21 AM

Thank you for some nice words guys. Just let us know if you have some queries/concerns.

serenabiel

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:07:40 AM

Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?
RiconaOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:41:29 AM

Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?

Sure. You can buy tokens with BTC/LTC

just register at ricona.io and deposit funds (btc/ltc) into your ricona wallet and buy from there

Citylighttrend

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

This is a very nice project and has a goal of transforming the whole world's economy with there offered tokes and make the life of people totally digital and free from outside stress. This project has a very high potential and also a good management. This can become a very high valued project one day so investors will get good profit from it. Good luck for the future
Jack tom

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!                              
serenabiel

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

Sure. You can buy tokens with BTC/LTC

just register at ricona.io and deposit funds (btc/ltc) into your ricona wallet and buy from there

Surely I will, thanks for humble and prompt response
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

Quite an interesting project, it is markedly different from others .I was wondering how soon to get back my initial investment ?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:25:56 PM

Quite an interesting project, it is markedly different from others .I was wondering how soon to get back my initial investment ?
Hello) Initial investment back pretty quickly , in less than two months .It's cool , right  Cool?
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

Hello) Initial investment back pretty quickly , in less than two months .It's cool , right  Cool?
Wow, that's really fast . Another question, can I use my RCA coins to buy other cryptocurrencies?
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

Wow, that's really fast . Another question, can I use my RCA coins to buy other cryptocurrencies?
Yeah , but I also heard they could be exchanged for others cryptos.
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

Very convenient and simple , it's all super safe ,isn't it ?
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

Well certainly!  RCA is just an incredibly safe project .They have the best security protocols to keep your coins safe !!!At first, I also doubted, but then I realized that they have the best security protocols in the world. It's really cool!)
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

Well certainly!  RCA is just an incredibly safe project .They have the best security protocols to keep your coins safe !!!At first, I also doubted, but then I realized that they have the best security protocols in the world. It's really cool!)
I am waiting for the project to be the first among others .It is very interesting .   Grin
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

I am waiting for the project to be the first among others .It is very interesting .   Grin
Exactly. Interestingly , they will be able to come up with a new one to become a mega-popular?
compimprove

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

This is great. I will join it soon. Hope the project a successful.
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

Exactly. Interestingly , they will be able to come up with a new one to become a mega-popular?
Do you know how many countries are involved in the project ? I have a couple of friends from Russia who send their daughter to the United States with this money .
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:52:46 PM

Do you know how many countries are involved in the project ? I have a couple of friends from Russia who send their daughter to the United States with this money .
No,, dnot know . But I also have friends from another country who also send money or pay for purchases on the Internet
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

No,, dnot know . But I also have friends from another country who also send money or pay for purchases on the Internet
It's cool that the project is developing so successfully.If he continues to be steep and will lead among others, it will be a great success .
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

It's cool that the project is developing so successfully.If he continues to be steep and will lead among others, it will be a great success .
that's right,hopefully it will become as popular as Bitcoin. I advise all friends to join Wink
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

that's right,hopefully it will become as popular as Bitcoin. I advise all friends to join Wink
All my friends have already joined me . They are all happy and actively use the project, even my mother !Although she never trusted such things, but now everything is fine .
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

All my friends have already joined me . They are all happy and actively use the project, even my mother !Although she never trusted such things, but now everything is fine .
Mom?lol, I've got them old, and they don't need it at all. Of the family only his wife and eldest son are .Son loved it, it's just what you need young people , right ?
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

Mom?lol, I've got them old, and they don't need it at all. Of the family only his wife and eldest son are .Son loved it, it's just what you need young people , right ?
Yes,this project is a godsend
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

I wonder how you can spend RCA coins?
Kheg

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

Very simple. You can transfer money to someone.
You can also pay for goods on the Internet.
emontmon

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:39:02 PM

I heard something about a scheme 50:50.
Can you tell me the details?
Kheg

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

Of course.
You buy a certain amount RCA. And this amount is doubled as bonus points.
emontmon

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

Of course.
How am I supposed to manage them? Huh
Surely it's not that simple.
Kheg

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

Of course.
How am I supposed to manage them? Huh
Surely it's not that simple.
Bonus coins will not be available for lending only.
But the bonus coins are included in the lending plan and the user receives a daily income.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:59:49 PM

Please tell me how often interest is charged?
And in what currency?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

And in what currency?
Interest is accrued daily, not weekly, as it was before.
The payment is made in the base currency you provided.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

And in what currency?
Listen, what is the total number of coins in the system?
Can it end?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

And in what currency?
Can it end?
Ahaha, this is unlikely.
The total number of coins is approximately 28 million.
redlay

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

And in what currency?
Can it end?
Ahaha, this is unlikely.
Wow, that's exactly enough for everyone.
I can be calm and others too.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:26:49 PM

And in what currency?
Can it end?
Ahaha, this is unlikely.
Wow, that's exactly enough for everyone.
I can be calm and others too.
That's for sure. Do not worry about it.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

Very tempting project.
But is it safe?
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

Very tempting project.
But is it safe?
Definitely safe. The most modern protocols are used here.
You do not have to worry about it.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

Very tempting project.
But is it safe?
How do they find new people?
The project is not very well known.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

Very tempting project.
But is it safe?
Good question.
I think that people who are already taking part are telling their friends. And so the project is filled.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:52:58 PM

Very tempting project.
But is it safe?
Good question.
I think that people who are already taking part are telling their friends. And so the project is filled.
I also think so, there are no other options.
How long have you been involved?
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

Very tempting project.
But is it safe?
Good question.
From the first round.
Are you already involved or are you just planning?
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

Very tempting project.
But is it safe?
Good question.
From the first round.
I'm just getting to know.
Some friends try to dissuade me, so I have not decided yet.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:10:11 PM

Very tempting project.
But is it safe?
Good question.
From the first round.
I'm just getting to know.
Some friends try to dissuade me, so I have not decided yet.
Thoroughly analyze everything.
The project is really interesting and not very complicated. You just need to understand it.
Kheg

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it appropriate to create a platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it appropriate to create a platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?

You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! Quite possibly it will become an official platform. I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:53:49 AM

You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! Quite possibly it will become an official platform. I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company will not replace native work on a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
Kheg

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company will not replace native work on a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:05:49 PM

This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?

I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have a lot of very important advantages that can play very important! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project may well change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

What was the value of the tokens in the previous steps? Will this token also be a loan platform?

OI
emontmon

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

What about translations and localizations to other languages? There will be translations into other languages
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

What about translations and localizations to other languages? There will be translations into other languages

What exactly do you mean?  Huh
emontmon

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

I mean the translation of the site, the Whitepaper and other materials? Will this be available in other languages?
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

I mean the translation of the site, the Whitepaper and other materials? Will this be available in other languages?
It seems to me that it depends on the campaign bounty, as soon as the bounty members do the work on the lines - so soon it will appear on the website.
emontmon

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

It seems to me that it depends on the campaign bounty, as soon as the bounty members do the work on the lines - so soon it will appear on the website.

Well, I hope so. If, of course, the bounty campaign includes a translation campaign  Cheesy
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:37:10 PM

Well, I hope so. If, of course, the bounty campaign includes a translation campaign  Cheesy

Just go to the campaign of the campaign and learn the details of it. That's all.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

I understand this platform will support mining? That is, users can earn tokens using their computing power, I'm right?
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

I understand this platform will support mining? That is, users can earn tokens using their computing power, I'm right?
Yes exactly, this platform is based on POS and POW technologies, therefore supports mining. All right. Smiley
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:57:38 PM

Yes exactly, this platform is based on POS and POW technologies, therefore supports mining. All right. Smiley
But these are two different technologies and they imply a different implementation? How exactly do the facilitators intend to combine this?
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

But these are two different technologies and they imply a different implementation? How exactly do the facilitators intend to combine this?

I can not say, probably the platform will support both options for processing transactions. Many projects support this. There are a lot of advantages in this, hardware support at the expense of users gives the system a stable operation, and in its POW it provides speed of work at the software level.
simon cruse

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

Great Cause. Like most projects, adoption will be key to making an impact. I hope you are successful and will follow your project with the hopes of contributing where possible. Good luck                              
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

Ricona White Paper is translated into Russian! You can download it usung this link. Ricona ANN is also translated into Russian! Please, join discussions by this link. In case you have any questions or notes on translation please post it here or PM me.

Seidr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

hi guys Wink, tell me if there are other similar platforms and what is the most secure, profitable and reliable?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:23:10 PM

hi guys Wink, tell me if there are other similar platforms and what is the most secure, profitable and reliable?
Hello ) Of course there are a couple of other platforms , I used them , but this is the best !I guarantee it
Seidr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:33:46 PM

Hello ) Of course there are a couple of other platforms , I used them , but this is the best !I guarantee it
Oh, thanks for the reply . My relatives from Germany I want to try it . Do you know whether it's developed there or not?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

Oh, thanks for the reply . My relatives from Germany I want to try it . Do you know whether it's developed there or not?
To be honest , I don't know .I think that, Yes , the project is big ,let them try .I'm sure they'll be happy.I thought I heard somewhere that they were going to add more exchanges for RCA trading in near future.
Seidr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

To be honest , I don't know .I think that, Yes , the project is big ,let them try .I'm sure they'll be happy.I thought I heard somewhere that they were going to add more exchanges for RCA trading in near future.
We'll have to tell them that.I like that this platform allows you to get much more than others
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:09:58 PM

We'll have to tell them that.I like that this platform allows you to get much more than others
This is the case )if your family will join, you will be able to send money and then make money on it)
Seidr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:24:29 PM

This is the case )if your family will join, you will be able to send money and then make money on it)
Didn't know about it. I only paid for my online shopping a couple of times.It's very convenient, I'll tell you .
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:29:06 PM

Didn't know about it. I only paid for my online shopping a couple of times.It's very convenient, I'll tell you .
So and knew that you do you say about this)This-my favorite !Buying and paying online is the best thing in our century, isn't it))))
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:30:20 PM

Anthomy

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

When your bounty campaign ends, I want to participate in the campaign
Seidr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

So knew that you will say about this)This-my favorite !Buying and paying online is the best thing in our century, isn't it))))
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

So knew that you will say about this)This-my favorite !Buying and paying online is the best thing in our century, isn't it))))
Exactly. More pleased that their investments are getting a good percentage you can earn on this.
Seidr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

Exactly. More pleased that their investments are getting a good percentage you can earn on this.
This is the whole feature of such programs .That's why I love the 21st century Tongue
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:18:56 PM

This is the whole feature of such programs .That's why I love the 21st century Tongue
Of course,because this platform does things that no one has ever done before)you can exchange different cryptocurrencies, cool
Seidr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:28:58 PM

Of course,because this platform does things that no one has ever done before)you can exchange different cryptocurrencies, cool
they are strong competitors for others
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

Can't argue with that.I'm sure your family will love it.You have a lot of arguments to prove to them the need for this project.
Seidr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:51:21 PM

Can't argue with that.I'm sure your family will love it.You have a lot of arguments to prove to them the need for this project.
Think? Yes, need to call them this week .It's nice talking to you Cheesy
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

Think? Yes, need to call them this week .It's nice talking to you Cheesy
Yes ,you too .It's nice that in such a good project enjoy nice people) Wink
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

Wow. They expect a very high for the 5th stage. It is very ambitious, I think, but maybe they will reach these prices.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:34:20 PM

Wow. They expect a very high for the 5th stage. It is very ambitious, I think, but maybe they will reach these prices.
I hope they will. This project has great perspectives in future. You can work with most popular cryptocurrencies on the marker for today. Also, I like the idea of assets security. They have and many other advantages.
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:39:16 PM

I hope they will. This project has great perspectives in future. You can work with most popular cryptocurrencies on the marker for today. Also, I like the idea of assets security. They have and many other advantages.
What do mean exactly? I want to see someone’s opinion, because the situation on the crypto market is constantly changing.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

What do mean exactly? I want to see someone’s opinion, because the situation on the crypto market is constantly changing.
Ow. I think they still have great future, no matter what happens on the market. Ricona has flexibility that help it to adjust to the situation, as we see in last news. Developers are ready to change their plains to please investors.
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:51:02 PM

Ow. I think they still have great future, no matter what happens on the market. Ricona has flexibility that help it to adjust to the situation, as we see in last news. Developers are ready to change their plains to please investors.
Yes, I agree. It is a really good quality for being successful on modern crypto market.
Maybe, you are right and the project will have an impressive future.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

Very cool project, I think he has a great future, now I often follow the news!
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:25:03 AM

Have you just begun to follow the project? Why so ?
blink_stun

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

I like this project a lot and will be promoting it to my Crypto friends. You have a very generous bounty campaign and I am joining in. Good Luck to Ricona Coin!

MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

But has it already existed for a long time? I thought he only just appeared
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

Yes, it has long been on the platform. I do not know how you did not notice it)
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

Yes, it has long been on the platform. I do not know how you did not notice it)

And I also do not know, maybe you were carried away by the news of another project and did not notice other projects at all. You know better.
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

Good afternoon! At me such question: now on the first post with the basic information under the project the timer shows 00:00. That is, the third stage has ended, but how much has passed since the next stage?

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

Good afternoon! At me such question: now on the first post with the basic information under the project the timer shows 00:00. That is, the third stage has ended, but how much has passed since the next stage?
It seems that the development team forgot to update the timer for the next round. I think they will do it in the near future! If you want to see the time intervals of the stages - you can do it in white paper
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

It seems that the development team forgot to update the timer for the next round. I think they will do it in the near future! If you want to see the time intervals of the stages - you can do it in white paper
I could not find this information in white paper, it is made up as a presentation, and at all inconvenient for reading. Give me, please, information about when the current round will end

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:42:28 AM

I could not find this information in white paper, it is made up as a presentation, and at all inconvenient for reading. Give me, please, information about when the current round will end
of course, keep:
Round 3 lasted from February 22 to March 1
Round 4 will last from March 1 to March 8.
Discount in the 4th round will be 10% (Additional 1:1 Bonus)
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

of course, keep:
Thank you! But still I think that coins are very expensive for pre-sale. Now, if I correctly understood the description, the cost of one RFA is 1.05 dollars.

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

of course, keep:
Thank you! But still I think that coins are very expensive for pre-sale. Now, if I correctly understood the description, the cost of one RCA is 1.05 dollars.
Now we have made a discount of almost 20 to 40 cents at each stage, because of this the project will collect almost 2 times less funds at the pre-sale stage. So I think this price is acceptable
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

of course, keep:
Thank you! But still I think that coins are very expensive for pre-sale. Now, if I correctly understood the description, the cost of one RCA is 1.05 dollars.
Now we have made a discount of almost 20 to 40 cents at each stage, because of this the project will collect almost 2 times less funds at the pre-sale stage. So I think this price is acceptable
But in any case, it would be much more interesting to make investments on each of the five rounds to get a bonus, right?
The developers did the right thing by organizing the bonus program in this way

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:23:14 AM

of course, keep:
But in any case, it would be much more interesting to make investments on each of the five rounds to get a bonus, right?
You will receive a bonus only in case of loans and deposits. Otherwise, this bonus will be credited to you as a deposit to your account, after which the deposit will gradually accumulate interest
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

of course, keep:
You will receive a bonus only in case of loans and deposits. Otherwise, this bonus will be credited to you as a deposit to your account, after which the deposit will gradually accumulate interest
please, read this:
We will now be selling only half of the number of coins, the other half will be distributed as a bonus among the investor at a 1:1 ratio. So, if an investor purchases 100 RCA during our ICO, another 100 RCA will be awarded to them as a bonus. But the bonus coins will be locked for lending only. In simple terms, any investor who buys 100 coins will receive 200 coins in total. Of which, the bonus 100 coins will automatically be locked by the system and entered into our lending plan, kick starting the daily income for the user after lending starts on our platform. The other 100 RCA can be used for trading, selling or multi-currency exchange once our internal exchange opens.

This once again proves and confirms my words: the bonus that will be credited to the user will go as an initial deposit to the investor's account, not more than
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

of course, keep:
please, read this:
We will now be selling only half of the number of coins, the other half will be distributed as a bonus among the investor at a 1:1 ratio. So, if an investor purchases 100 RCA during our ICO, another 100 RCA will be awarded to them as a bonus. But the bonus coins will be locked for lending only. In simple terms, any investor who buys 100 coins will receive 200 coins in total. Of which, the bonus 100 coins will automatically be locked by the system and entered into our lending plan, kick starting the daily income for the user after lending starts on our platform. The other 100 RCA can be used for trading, selling or multi-currency exchange once our internal exchange opens.

This once again proves and confirms my words: the bonus that will be credited to the user will go as an initial deposit to the investor's account, not more than
Despite this, the program has quite interesting proposals on deposits and lending. There are some advanced features:
Length (days)   Early Withdrawal Fee
30   10%
60   7%
100   5%

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

The credit plan is very well thought out. A great project, and most importantly for me - interest returns in the currency that you invested in the project.
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:30:33 AM

The credit plan is very well thought out. A great project, and most importantly for me - interest returns in the currency that you invested in the project.
This means that if you invest the etherium, will you receive interest in the etherium? and only in it?
I thought that in the project all currencies would be synchronized with RCA
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

It's very cool that users will be able to use the capabilities of their crypto-currency portfolios by one hundred percent. This means that you can refine the service and lending a whole set of currencies at the same time
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

It's very cool that users will be able to use the capabilities of their crypto-currency portfolios by one hundred percent. This means that you can refine the service and lending a whole set of currencies at the same time
But keep in mind that the antidumping program works here.
But bear in mind that the antidumping program works here. You can not invest more money than the limitation that the team of developers has put. Have this in mind
eviltamer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:08:24 AM

But bear in mind that the antidumping program works here. You can not invest more money than the limitation that the team of developers has put. Have this in mind
And what is this anti-dumping program? it came up with the developers? what is it for and where did you find its description? throw it down here please
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:20:22 AM

And what is this anti-dumping program? it came up with the developers? what is it for and where did you find its description? throw it down here please
Anti Dumping Policy To avoid huge dumping of RCAs when the internal exchange opens, We will put a maximum Cap for selling RCAs worth US$3k every 24 hours with a weekly cap of US$10k. In simple terms, no one would be allowed to sell RCAs worth more than US$3k every 24 hours OR US$10k per week.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

Anti Dumping Policy To avoid huge dumping of RCAs when the internal exchange opens, We will put a maximum Cap for selling RCAs worth US$3k every 24 hours with a weekly cap of US$10k. In simple terms, no one would be allowed to sell RCAs worth more than US$3k every 24 hours OR US$10k per week.
Yes, in this project there are many policies and rules that create the charter of this service. This is very cool and useful, and most importantly - rarely. A very small number of participants will remain unhappy

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
bloodest

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

Ricona Coin have any bountys ?

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

For example: Policy for Unsold/Unallocated RCA Coins Any RCA Coin(s) left unsold or unallocated during the ICO will be destroyed permanently and there will never be additional release or creation of coins, ever.
i think that it is most useful policy of that resource
redlay

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

What is exact date and time of ICO and how can I participate in it?
 Huh
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

Huh
ICO will go live on 11th February 2018 at exact 3 PM Singapore time (SST). To participate in ICO, You need to Register First. Once your Registration done, you will need to deposit Litecoin/Bitcoin to your wallet in members area. When ICO goes live, you will be able to buy RCA Coins using your wallet. Also note, RCA quantity is limited for each person/day which would be announced prior to each sale.
redlay

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

Huh
ICO will go live on 11th February 2018 at exact 3 PM Singapore time (SST). To participate in ICO, You need to Register First. Once your Registration done, you will need to deposit Litecoin/Bitcoin to your wallet in members area. When ICO goes live, you will be able to buy RCA Coins using your wallet. Also note, RCA quantity is limited for each person/day which would be announced prior to each sale.
What is about LOW LENDING MATURITY PERIOD. How many percepts do you allow me to have?
 Huh
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:15:45 PM

Huh
What is about LOW LENDING MATURITY PERIOD. How many percepts do you allow me to have?
 Huh
No Other Lending Platform Offers "Lending Maturity Period" as low as 45 days in the entire Crypto Space (minimum 7 days for staking). Which simply mean, you can pull out all your investment (almost double) in just 45 days whereas others are locking-in your funds for an average of 90 days. Ricona offers two types of Lending “Floating Interest Lending Plan” and “Fix Interest Lending Plan”. With our unique bonus scheme we offer up to 10% *Bonus to our Loyal Investors under Floating interest Lending Plan.

*Bonus interest is applied to user's Reinvested amount. For example, if he pull out 10 BTC after maturity period and Reinvest 6 BTC on the platform again, his Reinvested BTC would be counted as 6.6 BTC instead of 6 (under 10% Bonus slab) and he would earn daily interest on 6.6 BTC from the day 1 of his Reinvestment.
redlay

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

Huh
 Huh
No Other Lending Platform Offers "Lending Maturity Period" as low as 45 days in the entire Crypto Space (minimum 7 days for staking). Which simply mean, you can pull out all your investment (almost double) in just 45 days whereas others are locking-in your funds for an average of 90 days. Ricona offers two types of Lending “Floating Interest Lending Plan” and “Fix Interest Lending Plan”. With our unique bonus scheme we offer up to 10% *Bonus to our Loyal Investors under Floating interest Lending Plan.

*Bonus interest is applied to user's Reinvested amount. For example, if he pull out 10 BTC after maturity period and Reinvest 6 BTC on the platform again, his Reinvested BTC would be counted as 6.6 BTC instead of 6 (under 10% Bonus slab) and he would earn daily interest on 6.6 BTC from the day 1 of his Reinvestment.
You know, I’m considering myself as an investor) So how can I use RCA?
 Huh
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

Huh
 Huh

Huh
After our ICO ends, investors who have bought RCA can use it in one of the following ways:
They can trade RCA on our secure and robust Internal Exchange which opens on the 20th March this year. They can start trading RCA on Binance Or Livecoin Or Coinexchange starting May 2018 and on Other Top Exchanges starting July 2018. As per our roadmap, we plan to add more exchanges for RCA trading in near future.
They can lend the currency on the lending platform starting March 20th 2018. We offer up to 55% returns on the investment and have two lending plans, each with its own perks.
redlay

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

Huh
 Huh

Huh
After our ICO ends, investors who have bought RCA can use it in one of the following ways:
They can trade RCA on our secure and robust Internal Exchange which opens on the 20th March this year. They can start trading RCA on Binance Or Livecoin Or Coinexchange starting May 2018 and on Other Top Exchanges starting July 2018. As per our roadmap, we plan to add more exchanges for RCA trading in near future.
They can lend the currency on the lending platform starting March 20th 2018. We offer up to 55% returns on the investment and have two lending plans, each with its own perks.
What is Blockchain? Explain me everything in details couse I really need to understand this.
igor2727

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:32:24 PM

Hey, admin! Keep it building powerfull and effective team program Good luck on the roadmap.
emontmon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

Hey, guys.
Does anyone know what happened to the timer? He froze on the zeros.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

Huh
 Huh

Huh
What is Blockchain? Explain me everything in details couse I really need to understand this.
A blockchain is a perpetually increasing list of records, which are also called blocks. These blocks are linked (hence the term chain) and encrypted using cryptography making them secure and virtually, untraceable. According to ‘Harvard Business Review’, blockchain is an "open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way." For cryptocurrencies, it allows two parties to keep track of a digital currency transaction without the need for a central accounting or bookkeeping system. Each computer (also called a node) that is connected to the network will receive a copy of the blockchain automatically as a signature of the transaction.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

Hey, guys.
Yes, I also noticed that it does not work.
Most likely forgot to update. I think they'll fix it soon.
emontmon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

Hey, guys.
Well, otherwise I thought that only I have such.
Soon the fourth round will be over, right?
leptoon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

Silkcoin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

Hey, guys.
You're right. The fourth round will end on the eighth of March.
And immediately the last fifth round will begin.
Kheg

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

Yes exactly, this platform is based on POS and POW technologies, therefore supports mining. All right.  Smiley
leptoon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

Yes exactly, this platform is based on POS and POW technologies, therefore supports mining. All right.  Smiley
emontmon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

Hey, guys.
It's strange that the project lasted so little time.
Not all people managed to take part.
Kheg

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

I can not say, probably the platform will support both options for processing transactions. Many projects support this. There are a lot of advantages in this, hardware support at the expense of users gives the system a stable operation, and in its POW it provides speed of work at the software level.
Vchiner

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

I have also participated in several such projects and also received quite a lot of profit from it. it look like good.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

Hey, guys.
Well this is their problem. Those who wanted to - did everything on time.
The rest are waiting for new projects.
emontmon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

Hey, guys.
Reasonably. And the tokens would not be enough for everyone.
Although maybe I'm wrong.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

Hey, guys.
Reasonably. And the tokens would not be enough for everyone.
Although maybe I'm wrong.
I think that would be enough. Still, there were 28 million of them.
Interest would be to find out information about the number of participants.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:09:45 PM

Does anyone know if there will be such projects soon?
I would like to participate.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

It is still unknown. But I think that something will be exactly like this.
The project interested a large number of people.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

I hope that you are right.
It would be nice if the bonus interest were not reduced throughout the project.
vivekagarwalbkn

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

This nice little project seems to have reached a point of acceleration in support! Also very eager to see the ICO launched
jessbezos

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

The project seems to have reached a snowball effect what will be the price of the coin?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

Perhaps the organizers will take this into account. Although it is not profitable for them to do so.
In any case, this is not such a minus of the project. You can close your eyes to this.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

Perhaps the organizers will take this into account. Although it is not profitable for them to do so.
In any case, this is not such a minus of the project. You can close your eyes to this.
I do not agree. In the fifth round there is no bonus interest.
It hurts.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:11:01 PM

It hurts.
It was necessary to take part earlier, but not to come to the end of the project.
So there is nothing to be indignant about this.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

It hurts.
It was necessary to take part earlier, but not to come to the end of the project.
I'm not indignant. I just express my opinion.
This is not an excuse for aggression on your part.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

It hurts.
I'm not indignant. I just express my opinion.
This is not an excuse for aggression on your part.
I do not want to argue with you, leave me alone.
Talking to you is a waste of time.
vvv8

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

This is a complete deception. I do not understand people who invest money here.
Idiots.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

Idiots.
Man, chill out. Where did you get this from?
Where does this information come from?
vvv8

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:12:23 PM

Idiots.
I think so. Cryptocurrency is a soap bubble.
It will soon burst, and you will lose all your savings.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:23:37 PM

Idiots.
I think so. Cryptocurrency is a soap bubble.
It will soon burst, and you will lose all your savings.
Do you even know what you're talking about?
Crypto currency is gaining momentum in the financial market. So you're talking nonsense.
RiconaOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

You can still participate without an issue. ICO is currently in 4th Round with 1:1 Bonus coins on every purchase. There is also a Grand Giveaway going on which could entitle anyone to win up to 10,000 (10k) Bonus coins.

Altcoinalerts

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:25:31 PM

Ricona ICO listed on AltcoinAlerts.com
http://altcoinalerts.com/ico/ricona/
otapiador

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

Yes
nickyadam27

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:05:07 PM

As your final round is going on when Can we start lending and staking?
techspice3

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

Which all exchanges you are registered in or going to be register?
adamrich27

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

What is the minimum coins requirement to participate in the Grand Giveaway programme for your final round???
lucygreen27

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

Can I still participate in the ICO? Huh
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:38:01 PM

Can I still participate in the ICO? Huh
Please, check the website https://www.ricona.io/
ICO Final round is still open and end it 2 days.
techjcv

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

2 hours left ico will be closed. there is still time to buy RCA coins, do not miss the 1: 1 bonus (buy 1 get 1).
https://ricona.io
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:30:06 PM

Hi! I would like to ask you if what works for the more profits in case of appreciation should work also for loss? I'm asking it because in these day we are seeing a very bad situation in all the ecosystem.

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:36:02 PM

Ricona has really done great deal in their Grand Giveways to investors best offer i have seen from ico project recently, only hope for great success for this project really.

Ricona is truely revolutionary new Hosted Staking platform and up to 30% returns on the investment with low maturity of 30 days after which, you can withdraw your rca or reinvest to get an additional income, i cant wait for 25th march when the staking option will be enabled. This will certainly be amazing for sure.
Notin2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

I just receive a very sad mail from Ricona team about internal conflict between dev team and frankly speaking i was not happy to hear all the message that said in the mail, i had high hopes for this project, but apparently some are too greedy,

i don't understand why this is very common among project nowadays, Exist Scam is now other of the day? After innocent investor have put their trust and money invested then such misconduct will surface, Some dev team has allowed greed to come before the passion and success of project.

I wonder if this is end of project or what is way forward to make this project a success, atleast the team had some descency to inform members involved, best of luck to all participant of this project.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

I just receive a very sad mail from Ricona team about internal conflict between dev team and frankly speaking i was not happy to hear all the message that said in the mail, i had high hopes for this project, but apparently some are too greedy,

i don't understand why this is very common among project nowadays, Exist Scam is now other of the day? After innocent investor have put their trust and money invested then such misconduct will surface, Some dev team has allowed greed to come before the passion and success of project.

I wonder if this is end of project or what is way forward to make this project a success, atleast the team had some descency to inform members involved, best of luck to all participant of this project.
Very sad to hear it. What about investor money, what about the bounty hunters who has worked to support this project? Will they refund investors money and pay the bounty hunters

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
spopovss

Activity: 672

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

What for strangeness? How to understand a yesterday's announcement on the website? Wrote that someone has stolen money, now the website works in the normal mode as though nothing happened Huh

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
A56-7W

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

If this farce doesn't pimp-slap people back to reality, I don't know what will.

Reading that website list, I see that one poor fellow has put almost $9000 into this.

I'm betting that youtubers and their referrals got some type of priority for the refunds as part of some damage control effort.
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:44:06 AM

such a unique concept and well executed roadmap, this will surely pave the way towards the project's success.hope more update in here.good luck team
ZHiee

Activity: 185

Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:20:07 AM

What for strangeness? How to understand a yesterday's announcement on the website? Wrote that someone has stolen money, now the website works in the normal mode as though nothing happened Huh
Their website works normally only for the process of refunding the investors. Do not know how the fate of the bounty hunters. I think, the DEV should give an announcement here soon.

Notin2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:34:52 AM

Their website works normally only for the process of refunding the investors. Do not know how the fate of the bounty hunters. I think, the DEV should give an announcement here soon.

Same here, i feel dev team should come out and make official statement about what would be faith of bounty hunters now that internal conflict and exist scam have prevented the project to carry out its plan, we have work hard to support this project mainly because of its great idea about the lending platform and staking to earn profit.
Can't ignore all effort put in to campaign for this project, are bounty hunters going to be compensated? what will be the means of payment? or we don't get nothing at all?
Bounty participant deserve to know this, so please come and make official Ann what your intention is.
ZHiee

Activity: 185

Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:35:04 AM

Same here, i feel dev team should come out and make official statement about what would be faith of bounty hunters now that internal conflict and exist scam have prevented the project to carry out its plan, we have work hard to support this project mainly because of its great idea about the lending platform and staking to earn profit.
Can't ignore all effort put in to campaign for this project, are bounty hunters going to be compensated? what will be the means of payment? or we don't get nothing at all?
Bounty participant deserve to know this, so please come and make official Ann what your intention is.
Dude,, it looks like DEV does not care about the bounty hunters,, I see DEV profile, last active on 20th of March.
Last Active:
March 20, 2018, 01:25:56 AM
Just feeling,, I'm sure they will not give compensate the bounty hunters. But even so DEV should come out here to give an official announcement. Not just silent like a mute who does not have the courage because not being able to pay the bounty hunters.

evitasari

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

the team involved in this project is very professional I am sure this project will achieve success easily and its sales will run smoothly and achieve maximum results.
pistontrolleyyc

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:44:31 AM

Ricona coins are a revolutionary equal trading capacity for equal distribution or electronic transactions with loans. Electronic money is returned to our original users. There will be more customers. Investors will now receive the weekly interest rate plan before the interest rate is invested. This is what I saw. These plates will be successful in this project. I hope I will develop better projects.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: