Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:41:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Updated 1:1Bonus|10k Grand Giveaway|Hosted Staking Shift  (Read 1145 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

hi guys Wink, tell me if there are other similar platforms and what is the most secure, profitable and reliable?
Hello ) Of course there are a couple of other platforms , I used them , but this is the best !I guarantee it
Oh, thanks for the reply . My relatives from Germany I want to try it . Do you know whether it's developed there or not?
To be honest , I don't know .I think that, Yes , the project is big ,let them try .I'm sure they'll be happy.I thought I heard somewhere that they were going to add more exchanges for RCA trading in near future.
We'll have to tell them that.I like that this platform allows you to get much more than others
This is the case )if your family will join, you will be able to send money and then make money on it)
Didn't know about it. I only paid for my online shopping a couple of times.It's very convenient, I'll tell you .
So knew that you will say about this)This-my favorite !Buying and paying online is the best thing in our century, isn't it))))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

hi guys Wink, tell me if there are other similar platforms and what is the most secure, profitable and reliable?
Hello ) Of course there are a couple of other platforms , I used them , but this is the best !I guarantee it
Oh, thanks for the reply . My relatives from Germany I want to try it . Do you know whether it's developed there or not?
To be honest , I don't know .I think that, Yes , the project is big ,let them try .I'm sure they'll be happy.I thought I heard somewhere that they were going to add more exchanges for RCA trading in near future.
We'll have to tell them that.I like that this platform allows you to get much more than others
This is the case )if your family will join, you will be able to send money and then make money on it)
Didn't know about it. I only paid for my online shopping a couple of times.It's very convenient, I'll tell you .
So knew that you will say about this)This-my favorite !Buying and paying online is the best thing in our century, isn't it))))
Exactly. More pleased that their investments are getting a good percentage you can earn on this.
Seidr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

Exactly. More pleased that their investments are getting a good percentage you can earn on this.
This is the whole feature of such programs .That's why I love the 21st century Tongue
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:18:56 PM

This is the whole feature of such programs .That's why I love the 21st century Tongue
Of course,because this platform does things that no one has ever done before)you can exchange different cryptocurrencies, cool
Seidr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:28:58 PM

Of course,because this platform does things that no one has ever done before)you can exchange different cryptocurrencies, cool
they are strong competitors for others
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

Can't argue with that.I'm sure your family will love it.You have a lot of arguments to prove to them the need for this project.
Seidr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:51:21 PM

Can't argue with that.I'm sure your family will love it.You have a lot of arguments to prove to them the need for this project.
Think? Yes, need to call them this week .It's nice talking to you Cheesy
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

Think? Yes, need to call them this week .It's nice talking to you Cheesy
Yes ,you too .It's nice that in such a good project enjoy nice people) Wink
KieranJones1

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

Wow. They expect a very high for the 5th stage. It is very ambitious, I think, but maybe they will reach these prices.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:34:20 PM

Wow. They expect a very high for the 5th stage. It is very ambitious, I think, but maybe they will reach these prices.
I hope they will. This project has great perspectives in future. You can work with most popular cryptocurrencies on the marker for today. Also, I like the idea of assets security. They have and many other advantages.
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:39:16 PM

I hope they will. This project has great perspectives in future. You can work with most popular cryptocurrencies on the marker for today. Also, I like the idea of assets security. They have and many other advantages.
What do mean exactly? I want to see someone’s opinion, because the situation on the crypto market is constantly changing.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

What do mean exactly? I want to see someone’s opinion, because the situation on the crypto market is constantly changing.
Ow. I think they still have great future, no matter what happens on the market. Ricona has flexibility that help it to adjust to the situation, as we see in last news. Developers are ready to change their plains to please investors.
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:51:02 PM

Ow. I think they still have great future, no matter what happens on the market. Ricona has flexibility that help it to adjust to the situation, as we see in last news. Developers are ready to change their plains to please investors.
Yes, I agree. It is a really good quality for being successful on modern crypto market.
Maybe, you are right and the project will have an impressive future.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

Very cool project, I think he has a great future, now I often follow the news!
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:25:03 AM

Have you just begun to follow the project? Why so ?
blink_stun

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

I like this project a lot and will be promoting it to my Crypto friends. You have a very generous bounty campaign and I am joining in. Good Luck to Ricona Coin!

MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

But has it already existed for a long time? I thought he only just appeared
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

Yes, it has long been on the platform. I do not know how you did not notice it)
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

Yes, it has long been on the platform. I do not know how you did not notice it)

And I also do not know, maybe you were carried away by the news of another project and did not notice other projects at all. You know better.
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

Good afternoon! At me such question: now on the first post with the basic information under the project the timer shows 00:00. That is, the third stage has ended, but how much has passed since the next stage?

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀