Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we share our knowledge to the other people about bitcoin???  (Read 1707 times)
meidut

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??

This question is similar to what I read at the end of the month but there is no time to remember it. So the point is no need to share the knowledge of bitcoin to others who do not want to know about bitcoin. Let someone who wants to know about bitcoin after that we share knowledge about bitcoin from the beginning what bitcoin is and what is its usefulness.
Jerson

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

the way I am to maconvince people. I'm showing them the money I get in recuperating, the others I'm trying to buy from others as if they were the only ones, the more I was trying to teach the disadvantages really. That's my friend who taught me to ignore her, then she needs it. He has already been judged. Now, he has a high rank of accounts. It's so addictive bitcoin.
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:51:14 PM

Sharing knowledge to other people about  bitcoin first is i had to know thay if they are interested into it and second is by sharing this forum to them to be able to know what is all about or what is btc all about through all this they well know how to earn btc and other coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??

This question is similar to what I read at the end of the month but there is no time to remember it. So the point is no need to share the knowledge of bitcoin to others who do not want to know about bitcoin. Let someone who wants to know about bitcoin after that we share knowledge about bitcoin from the beginning what bitcoin is and what is its usefulness.
Take analysis for those you trust about bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market. Let's prove them the benefits of using bitcoin in payment and financial systems. If you are successful with investing in bitcoin then give your proof that is the best proof to convince others to believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

carelessboy

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:09:35 PM

i share my knowledge to anthers people i talk about my experience .i share how to work crypto and block chain.crypto   related vedio ,social media,twitter and see their many protect.

Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:53:32 PM

This forum is an excellent platform for sharing experiences and seeking advice and recommendations. I, for example, learned a lot of useful information here.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:12:06 PM

This can be done in a variety of ways. But since cryptocurrency is a phenomenon concentrated on the Internet, social networks and various websites and forums are the best place to tell others about cryptocurrency.

rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:21:56 PM

The most convenient way is to start your own channel or blog, where to post information about cryptocurrency, ICO. It's a hobby then it may well bring you additional earnings.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:49:56 PM

This forum is an excellent platform for sharing experiences and seeking advice and recommendations. I, for example, learned a lot of useful information here.
But this forum is actually an english only forum (of course except for the local boards), even english is the popular language for people to communicate but i think there are still many people who really didn't know English . So it turns out into a barrier if you're using this forum to share your knowledges about Bitcoin to everyone.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:12:21 PM

Actually, sharing with others, moreover, people who really don't know about bitcoin, is quite difficult. I have practiced by sharing my experience on bitcoin, my profits, and risks of my investment, my profit and unstable price on trading. When they are interested, I continued explaining what exactly bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is. I think we cannot explain them complicated explanation and rules in bitcoin, just share our experience and then they will search more about bitcoin by themselves.
So, I just tell about cryptocurrency only to people who are interested to learn it. I often share articles about cryptocurrency through social media, then some people have asked for further explanation. If we insist on giving understanding to people who are not interested, it's useless.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:40:09 AM

I explain bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my family and friends directly when I meet them. I explained from the beginning making bitcoin to bitcoin into the most popular digital currency and like everyone else if my friend does not believe bitcoin then I will show some video about bitcoin.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

jhenz20

Activity: 321

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:04:13 AM

I share my knowledge about bitcoin to my friends, i explain to them that bitcoin is a popular digital crypto currency in which you can make money and bitcoin can make their lives easier. I explain to them the process on how to use bitcoin and they understand it. I wabt to help my family and friends to know about bitcoin.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:17:41 AM

Maybe we as a player can provide direct evidence that by investing in bitcoin able to create income so that makes people become interested to try to use bitcoin as a means of investment.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:40:44 AM

Hello everyone!!!

The easiest way to do that is by sharing it firsthand to people you knew like families and friends. They are the easiest to teach and the easiest to convince.  Tell them that bitcoin is a good investment and they could gain profit from it. Even tell them possibilities or situations like the price would sometimes go down depending on its demand and supply ratio and its volatility. Let them know that there are risks and its very important for them to be patient when it comes to investing...

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
panukurap

Activity: 486

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:40:58 AM

Better not tell them, before they ask it first, if they've asked, and want to know about bitcoin, then we tell him what bitcoin is, and how it works, and tell them about this forum, then let them know more about bitcoin in this forum.

Ondre

Activity: 238

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

Hello everyone!!!

Already number of videos are explain the Bitcoin and blockchain technology. But we are just explain the basic knowledge of bitcoin it is useful to every beginners.
This is digital world so all are almost good knowledge in Bitcoin only few careless peoples are thinking some other tips. I have only one tips experience is the best knowledge in crypto platform.

I do believe that your experince is the best tool to invite others in bitcoin. Though there are a lot of videos available to explain everything about bitcoin, the question they will ask is what is your own experience in it. Did you really benefited from it? This is most of the time your peers and friends will ask you. Your experience and learnings will go a long way as you invite others to invest in bitcoin.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:07:43 AM

you can share your knowledge about bitcoin here and usually people are also looking for information about bitcoin here because here are many topics that discuss about bitcoin

Btcmicel

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:37:30 AM

you can share your knowledge about bitcoin here and usually people are also looking for information about bitcoin here because here are many topics that discuss about bitcoin

For me i don't share my knowledge with bitcoin. Unless they begin to ask for, because sharing in people without interest is useless. It is easy to teach in people with interest.
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:27:17 AM

First of all, as I think, it is necessary to tell about cryptocurrency to all relatives and friends! If everyone make it, it will be a huge jump for cryptocurrency.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:41:19 AM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??

By providing positive feedback about bitcoin and blockchain technology through social media will go a long way. As we all know, people are open to social media like facebook, twitter and instagram and by sharing good news, testimonies and nice stories about bitcoin, this will improve it's image to the public. In this way, people will accept and believe that bitcoin is not a scam and in fact bitcoin will contribute to a growing economy. It'll help us improve our way of living and get rid of poverty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: