Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:21:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we share our knowledge to the other people about bitcoin???  (Read 1707 times)
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

the first thing I do to give my knowledge to others about bitcoin?
I will first introduce and share information to friends, family and even my girlfriend about bitcoin. Tell the bitcoin function and its benefits, that bitcoin is the result of the development of modern technology that we must know and use so we earn money.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

I love to tell my friends about cryptocurrency, and they also like to listen to stories about it. Thus, two of my friends have already bought bitcoin and a few more at the decision-making stage.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:16:54 PM

Disseminating information about bitcoins is one of the important tasks, as he does not have targeted advertising. For example, I run my own small blog on the Internet, where people talk about cryptocurrency.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??
I'm a kind of person that cannot explain well a thing. So, when someone asks me and want to know about bitcoin, to expand their knowledge, I refer them to join or read in this forum. By this, they can learn thru themselves and gain more knowledge.
We can share our knowledge in bitcoin, maybe by explaining them what are the basics. We should let them know what or the most common ways in using bitcoin so they can avoid making unecessary mistakes we have to teach them how bitcoin works

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:36:33 PM

Disseminating information about bitcoins is one of the important tasks, as he does not have targeted advertising. For example, I run my own small blog on the Internet, where people talk about cryptocurrency.
Sharing knowledge to other people about Bitcoin is a great thing to do especially for those beginners. It will help them to gain facts that would be advantageous to them to deal with the concept of Bitcoin.

Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

We can share our knowledge to the other people about bitcoin by using the internet. We can use the internet to do some blogs or posting on the social media platforms which is the main stream for the public.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is now a fairly relevant topic of conversation, especially when people find out that I am doing this. Therefore, I do not even have to look for people to whom I will tell information about bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:02:52 AM

There are a lot of way for us to share our knowledge to other people about bitcoin but the best way for me is for us to put it unto writing. Yes writing because this is the best of all among strategies because this were use long time ago. This is not only applicable for bitcoin but in all aspects in life. The very good example here is the authors of books, they write all their knowledge into books so that others can read this and get the reliable knowledge to them and set this as a good examples to them.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:18:15 AM

The simplest thing as a member of this forum is to create a topic about bitcoin in this forum and do a discussion. It will be more exciting if you have a community meeting and have a discussion together.
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:09:14 AM

Best way to spread, is a personal example. Conversations usually do not have power.
People who see that the technology of blockchain and bitkoin make your life better, will be motivated and interested.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:10:28 AM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??
Yes , it would be great of we will share our knowledge about this in order to understand what is digital currency. Before sharing our kniwledge we should know first if that people are opend minded and show some interest abou this if that happens we can start about how to use and how it works and we can let them know how beneficial of it and lastly encourage them to use or join.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:13:26 AM

There are numerous ways of spreading our knowledge and thoughts about bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole. For example we could use this forum to be able to spread and share our thoughts and knowledges as well as our ideas about bitcoin and hiw revolutionary it is.
There are many ways to convey your experience of crypto as well as bitcoin. But to communicate in the best way, I think we should create a group on Telegram to discuss this issue.
A serious conversation will bring about a very good result after the conversation. Those who do not know about bitcoin will be eager to join it and they will invite many people to join the Crypto market.

A group of telegram made for convey people and share our knowledge is good idea but not only telegram group which will worth.
There are other social network we can use for sharing our knowledge. Offline group also very good but when we need to explain make everybody is interesting with cryptocurrency.
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:15:00 AM

I love to tell my friends about cryptocurrency, and they also like to listen to stories about it. Thus, two of my friends have already bought bitcoin and a few more at the decision-making stage.

What I do is I just show to my friends my bitcoin account and if they get interested and ask about what is it, then I will start to share about my knowledge in bitcoin and tell them how do I earn money from here.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:16:28 AM

Hello everyone!!!

Yes , it would be great of we will share our knowledge about this in order to understand what is digital currency. Before sharing our kniwledge we should know first if that people are opend minded and show some interest abou this if that happens we can start about how to use and how it works and we can let them know how beneficial of it and lastly encourage them to use or join.

First teach the history and tell the how work the bitcoin process rules this important. People will be learn history then people know about the bitcoin. Teach to how to bitcoin will be use. First time it not easy to use. If learn the all process. It easy way to use. Bitcoin is change the most of the people life. It good opportunity for improve the knowledge.
@oweljayr

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:26:40 AM

Hello everyone!!!

Well I guess it depends on the people or person you are talking too.  If you discuss it to people who are too interested in learning it, you will be glad to explain further.  But with some who are not interested, it will be a different story.  They turned our listening to you but with our care at all.
Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:36:47 AM

Yes
What I understand and I know about bitcoin, I tell my friends.
Because I know early cryptocurrency and bitcoin also from friends.
The goal for us to be successful together.
First I introduce what is bitcoin, then I introduce with trading and posting in discussion forum.
johncartersr

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

Yes,we should share our knowledge about bitcoin to other people so that they can easily understand what is digital currency  all about especially bitcoin,we can share them by expaining how bitcoin works and tell them how beneficial is bitcoin to us and encourage them to invest or join bitcoin.I have told my friends everything I know about bitcoin because I wish for their good so bitcoin is something they deserve to know about.
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:25:44 AM

I would love to share my knowledge about Bitcoin to other people. Because this kind of opportunity should never be missed. But I am not good at explaining so I guess I will just refer them to Mr. Google. Google has it all the answer. I will only share my experience with Bitcoin and my common strategy but I cannot explain or teach them fully what is Bitcoin.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
jjdd2

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:28:58 AM

When people want to know something, it means that something is attracting him. We can explain to other people what Bitcoin can bring us. Investing in bitcoin will give people more money and bring more convenience to people's future.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:29:14 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralised currency with a maximum supply amount of 21 million coins. You hold them in either a private wallet or on an exchange the former being similar to operating your own bank account. You can save with it or exchange it for other coins and more opportunities are now developing to spend your crypto in real world situations.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: