Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we share our knowledge to the other people about bitcoin???  (Read 1707 times)
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

Is your responsibility as a bitcoin lover and user to educate newbies on how the cryptocurrencies/bitcoin network work's, how to use it and encourage them to carry out personal research since every information are now online. Tell them the risk involved and how volatile the market is at that the should be able to analyse the market and predict price.
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:50:54 AM

Most of the time, it is difficult to popular science more professional knowledge to them, then I will send a book about the blockchain and bitcoin to them, so they can better understand the working principle of the bitcoin and bitcoin.

babala

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??

the first thing to do is to disclose and share it through social media where we have many friends and when they become interested and ask questions, ask them to read and study what is the importance and use of bitcoin. before they will get involve in bitcoin they should knowledgeable by doing this.

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

I personally think that to share our knowledge about them, first, you need to have their interest in bitcoin. Because if they are not, then no matter how you share your knowledge to them, it's useless to then. You also need to have proof that you're earning with bitcoin, and it is legit. Then you just have to share or give them a couple of trusted sites on where to learn bitcoin. Like, videos about it. You can also share this forum to them, since there are lots and lots of different threads and opinions that you can get here!
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

I share my knowledge about Bitcoin with my kids by talking to them about the future in crypto currency.  I encourage them to learn and do their own independent research on the subject.  I also try to pique their curiosity by creating a wallet for them and give them a few dollars worth of btc. 
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:02:42 AM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??
yes, we can share our knowledge to every one especially on the new comers. As a beginner, they need to be familiarized in the world of crypto currency,they need to know about the basics about this. This time,  we can help them by guiding them in what they should do and we can answer their questions. If you have introduced bitcoin to a friend, guide him till he know what he is doing. Entertain questions, this does not only benefit them but you also because when you cant answer a question, you tend to seek for an answer so that you can answer him. One way is to answer questions in thread, it is a win win situation if you are currently working for a campaign since you benefit from it and readers can learn from you.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:10:42 AM

Hello everyone!!!

This is really a hard task to teach them to believe in bitcoin i try it lately to my class mate i choose a topic about crypto currency and their feedback are all negative, they are thinking that bitcoin is just a waste of time because it is a huge scam. what is wrong with this people they are believing in the wrong belief they are in the wrong side of the story. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
macky13

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:13:19 AM

My way of sharing bitcoin to people is simple, let them know what benifits and knowledge bitcoin does. Making money in easy way, for me its challenging yet fun. Thanks to bitcoin world.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:16:20 AM

you must share results of winning on crypto, only after this people interest on crypto

rain_017

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

Yes i can share my knowledge to other people about using bitcoin but when it comes to the point that i already know everything about it. It this matter i can explain them easily all about.
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:38:59 AM

Sharing knowledge is really an easy task these days, social media is the best way to get knowledge all the time. Knowledge about anything is simply available on Google as well.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:00:36 AM

Sharing knowledge is really an easy task these days, social media is the best way to get knowledge all the time. Knowledge about anything is simply available on Google as well.

We can share our knowledge to other people by telling them what bitcoin is, how is it useful and what it brings into your life. You should deliver it clearly so that they can understand well what bitcoin verythromycin helpful into your life. And the best learning about bitcoin are found in the Google, just keep searching and read the article about the bitcoin so that they can easily understand that Bitcoin can change our life.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

Blogging and making video maybe will be the fastest way, the problem is how we make the content into interesting news that attract people to become curious, if you got some money then you can make seminar or workshop about bitcoin, now sharing knowledge is easier because we also got social media
Dalel Singh

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:25:21 AM

We should share our experience about BITCOIN among friends, relatives and other people that this is a first fast worldwide spreading digital currency.
gabinsight

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:29:21 AM

With the general acceptance cryptocurrencie are getting right now, you as an individual don't even need to say much becuase the world is speaking for you already. Showing them your profits also will help you tell the story, as for myself I don't like saying I just give you an insight of my profit so far since I got to know about bitcoins and believe me it works better than speaking to much lol..
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:35:30 AM

There are many articles, videos even in social media that can help people to share knowledge about bitcoin. A person should have the interests first to learned about bitcoin, he/she is open minded to earned money online. Without interests, even you as an expert you can have the difficulty to share your knowledge about bitcoin.
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:45:57 AM

By sharing what you know about bitcoin throgh any kind of social media platforms like facebook, twitter, telegram or whatsoever. This forum is also a great way to share the knowledge of bitcoin. Specially that people nowadays are eager and getting interested to earn money online. I am aure that hose people who wants to earn online will find this forum.

https://endfb.com/shop/
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

Share them persobally. Say the advantages of bitcoin. Also, social media is a power tool to share informations so sharing thru social medias can spread infos about bitcoin. But ofcourse, it depends on the person if he/she wants to learn. If he/she really want to learn, you dont have to teach them because theywill research about it.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
crisasimo10

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

In today's generation and technology, there are a lot of ways on how you can share about bitcoin,

You can simply:
-talk it with your family and friends
-share videos about bitcoin
-post it in your social media account
-or the best and most effective way is to show them results.

These are only few of the many ways on how you can share your knowledge about bitcoin. Oh! one last thing
You can also use this forum to help existing bitcoin users to widen their idea about bitcoin. How about you guys??
Husna QA
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2908

#SWGT available on MEXC, Bitget, Lbank, Bitmart

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

How to share knowledge about Bitcoin to others, among others, by creating a blog that contains knowledge about Bitcoin and others Cryptocurrency, here is one example blog (in Bahasa Indonesia) where I learn also about cryptocurrency :
http://www.adigunawan.id/2017/03/pemahaman-tentang-pengertian-bitcoin-untuk-pemula.html

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: