Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:32:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your faworite bounty tokens  (Read 874 times)
Alex3231
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

ETH is my favourite token.Besides these waves, Ins, Aion, Neo also my favourite token.

Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

Which is your faworite tokens bounty?

I have only one favorite token from bounties. APPCOINS is my favorite because there are so many people using it around the world. The developer of this token have a lot of money to make this token popular. And can be one of the best alt in the market.

joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

This is an enjoyable topic for me, yes i have my favorite bounty token, to name a few, it is credits. And its done on their bounty, i keep it in my wallet since the time i received it, it has a value larger than my expectation, what i like about the their business is that they keep on developing new ideas in order to make their customers happy and continue on believing their project. Next is Patron, which i'm working right now, i like the idea of this project.

Have a nice day friend, hoping you also have your favorite token. God bless us all in this market.
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

all non-scam tokens are my favorite tokens especially those based on ERC20.
and my expectation now is on the ECEX Exchange token, which will hopefully become my next favorite token.
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:37:00 PM

I like the CS coin. They are traded on many exchanges at a good price. This project is very promising and I'm waiting for more growth. I also have XWIN. Interesting coin, I'm waiting for her to enter the exchange

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

A number of good projects are underway or are nearing completion:
Current
MediChain
Morpheus Labs
RepuX
Of those projects that have recently ended and have already been paid can allocate CREDITS.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:03:26 AM

I am currently working on a bounty program from Needmoney, why? he is a good developer. good managers and attractive prizes to earn
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:04:52 AM

The best bounty for me so far is diwtoken . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2682890 . I am not into bounty only I also like the purpose of token and I will invest with this token as I really trust this project .
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:13:53 AM

My favorite prizes are Dropil, Bitcoinus and Credit. I think this token is amazing.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:23:12 AM

I really like Chimaera (CHI), Peculium (PCL), NovaToken (NVT) and GymRewards (GYM). I believe that thoose have a lot of potential

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

CS is a token that has good expectations, but I only get a bit of a campaign. Embarrassed
kreket1

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

CS is a token that has good expectations, but I only get a bit of a campaign. Embarrassed

I agree with you, this is a very interesting token. I expect news from him and good growth. It is one of the best campaigns in which I took part. I hope for their success in the future.

owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

I like Dragon coin and auto (cube) prizes very much and after entering the market the price is not down so that investors and bounty participation is not a loss when swapping in the market.
vdiablo3

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

I really like Chimaera (CHI), Peculium (PCL), NovaToken (NVT) and GymRewards (GYM). I believe that thoose have a lot of potential

The site of Chimaera is really cool. I started to participate in their bounty only because of their good site) As for the topic my favourite bounty tocens are Crypterium and KYC.legal.

ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

hi, let's see bounty from Ziggurat ICO project (ECEX EXCHANGE) that I am following this, surely you will be interested to follow it, I think this bounty has a potential token value. I am sure you will make this as your favorite token.
Igorgnome

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

I like the BitDegree project the most.  Smiley
After bounty I have not sold any BDG token and hodl all of them. I'm buy them now.  Recently, team rolled out a beta version of its platform and 100 online courses on it. You can take courses and receive stipend, you can make your course and get tokens. I think this project has a great future and it will give me a lot of X-s.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

Until today, I had the most favorite CTR coin from CENTRA, which gave me the opportunity to earn very good money. All those coins in which I have invested my funds have increased practically four and a half times and I have received the corresponding income. But for today they tell me that this is a fraudulent project. I can not understand many who dissolve such rumors.
Vananhkutelacloi52

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

I think you should look up in some bounty campaign from krytial team, like merculet, egretia. They have a strong commutity. CMT, ABT now increase is good.
Vananhkutelacloi52

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:20:49 PM

Until today, I had the most favorite CTR coin from CENTRA, which gave me the opportunity to earn very good money. All those coins in which I have invested my funds have increased practically four and a half times and I have received the corresponding income. But for today they tell me that this is a fraudulent project. I can not understand many who dissolve such rumors.
Don't worry man. You earned good money from that campaign, and someone, who don't join have some jealous with you. Don't care much more.
Kubit

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:46:05 PM

Deeponion was a beast for rewarding. I know, I know they are boring and what not, but so many free coins and a very good price made this one very profitable. Even for holders is a good option too. I wish something similar to do.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: