Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin die next years ???  (Read 1037 times)
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:34:43 AM

..i think that it would never happen..bitcoin will not die on the following years because bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies..now, bitcoin value depreciates but expect it to rise again on the following days.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:38:40 AM

Have many new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin. Faster, cheaper, and have many application. I think Bitcoin will die next years !!! Huh Huh

I don't think so. Bitcoin never die next year. But Bitcoin take a better stable position next year.  But Bitcoin added some extra development in next year.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:59:26 AM

Have many new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin. Faster, cheaper, and have many application. I think Bitcoin will die next years !!! Huh Huh

Hahahaah! Yeah right! Probably we will die first before it does.

It won't die next year or any years soon men😊
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:02:08 AM

According to last year, the bitcoin is very calm. People do not make as much money as they earned last year.

Prices are going very steady. Price fluctuations are the best for buyers.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:04:26 AM

It is too early to say that bitcoin will die. Actually bitcoin is starting to stabilize and is getting stronger than ever. Though there are huge inflation and deflation in the price but after reaching this height bitcoin is becoming more stable on its foundation and it is hard to destroy it. If bitcoin will fall it will take a 3 decades or more for bitcoin to be replaced by a new currency.
If it dies, you probably go first. That's not gonna happen anytime soon.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:05:13 AM

I think if you kill it because many people support bitcoin and bitcoin owners do not want it to fall so it's not just as much as breaking the bitcoin so buy and hold us just because there is bitcoin in the future

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:05:37 AM

Definitely it will not die. Nowadays number of bitcoin users increases and lot of people are now patronizing bitcoin because they all aware that it is a good source of extra income to sustain a living. As long as people are still supporting bitcoin it will not die and it will always remain the number one crypto currency. Maybe as years goes by bitcoin develops and always believe that bitcoin will stay longer and continue to bring good opportunity to all users worldwide.
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:07:00 AM

Bitcoins is improving too you must not think that it's not and with so much public support and such a good secure network I don't think this is likely to happen.
The adoption of segWit addresses has made transactions so fast ! And that too with such a low fee .. I don't think we would see such kind of senario in the upcoming years.

Your are right, it's impossible that bitcoin will die next year.
perto01

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:25:57 AM

The global enthusiasm for crypto didn't disappear overnight. The Cryptocurrency are incredibly volatile.This can create a lot of uncertainty in the heart of a novice trader so, control your emotion while you trade Bitcoin or crypto.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:38:14 AM

If having many new platforms with better technology are appearing after bitcoin, why bitcoin is still number 1? Because people know that bitcoin is still better than any coins if not then people should have been switching to other coins. With so many new coins with good features existing now, shouldn't bitcoin have died in earlier years instead? No, and it won't happen easily in the following years because many people are still loyal to bitcoin and as long as bitcoin has many people using it then it will stay alive and won't be forgotten easily like other coins.

MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:51:16 AM

If having many new platforms with better technology are appearing after bitcoin, why bitcoin is still number 1? Because people know that bitcoin is still better than any coins if not then people should have been switching to other coins. With so many new coins with good features existing now, shouldn't bitcoin have died in earlier years instead? No, and it won't happen easily in the following years because many people are still loyal to bitcoin and as long as bitcoin has many people using it then it will stay alive and won't be forgotten easily like other coins.
Yes i agree on that bitcoin can never end because many people trust on bitcoin now a days. Bitcoin is really proven and tested and it is really already been proven by some investors, so if we talk about bitcoin existency o think we many die fist before bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is the most amazing coin today that is why people really wanted to have it they will always seek bitcoin for good and for their daily  needs.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
elena_rose19

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

I don't think bitcoin will vanish / die next year. Bitcoin have a very strong maket base and a lot of people have been using it. For now the market is still prospering and continuing its growth so I don't think it will end by next year.
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:55:36 AM

It's probably no, because in my speculation bitcoin can last in longest period of time where in it can maybe reach it's limititation if it's have. There is asuurance that many new technology are appear in near future  but I not believe that bitcoin will die because of it. The true value and essence of bitcoin won't die to the people that is truly engage and patronizing to it. However, there is also the possibility that some of them are trying to adopt new technology but for now the strong build and better flow of bitcoin in the market will be the biggest factor to have it's long lasting existence.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:57:38 AM

Death will not happen as long as the community still exists. market still exists and of course buying and selling still ongoing death will not happen on bitcoin. I believe the world war is the one that might make bitcoin die because of the chaotic economy
Shubhamjuneja24

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

No bitcoin will not die next year. From the laat scenario it seems to grow.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:59:24 AM

no it can't because the value of different coins are different too and all are worth it even the coin is cheaper,faster, and have many application.If your point is that nothing gonna happen think what the worth of anything here like where the coin good at another thing we can earn by different coins here in trading site actually a lot of coins here are really good gor investing even bitcoin or altcoins they all worth it

Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:00:25 AM

Your guess will not be true bitcoin is a spear of all coins that exist, if you expect bitcoin to die, then all coins will also die, bitcoin will forever exist as long as the world still exists.
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:01:07 AM

Your guess will not be true bitcoin is a spear of all coins that exist, if you expect bitcoin to die, then all coins will also die, bitcoin will forever exist as long as the world still exists.
How so? It is impossible to have a "complete fiat block" for two reasons:
One is because, unless you can monitor every single person, you cannot possibly stop individuals from meeting somewhere and trading a couple hundred bucks for some bitcoin. There are already person to person transfers of bitcoin that is outside of standard currency exchanges or bitpay. People give other people cash or goods for bitcoin directly, receiving the required information to collect them online from the block chain. As long as they can exchange the bitcoin directly for something else they need, they can and do avoid exchanging it for other currencies.
That's reason one, reason two is just as simple, not every nation is a NATO member and even the nations that are don't all play along with NATO resolutions. Many of them circumvent the very sanctions they've voted on, because it's profitable to do so, and as long as there's money to be made in dealing with bitcoin some sanctioned or quasi-sanctioned fiat currency exchanging will occur.
So bitcoin die is hard!!!

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:04:01 AM

Death will not happen as long as the community still exists. market still exists and of course buying and selling still ongoing death will not happen on bitcoin. I believe the world war is the one that might make bitcoin die because of the chaotic economy
Yes I agree on that, as long as there maybe an investors bitcoin can really survive. Investors volume is really increasing almost everyday, it is all maybe because of the amazIng and interesting features of the bitcoin. Investors may have a big interest of investing into bitcoin because they really also wanted to earn. The most common factor that bitcoin has is that it is built with profitable process. Bitcoin is amazing.
Ruffian14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:07:26 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will stop and die so easily. Even if there is new technology, bitcoin will still exist because I believe that this is one of the powerful and smartest invention in financing history. Cryptocurrency technology won't shutdown in just a few years if they want to shut it down. Entrepreneurs is one of the big factor in btcoin, market is very healthy so I think it will lasts longer. It will continue to grow and build strong for the next several years.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: