Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:02:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin die next years ???  (Read 1035 times)
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:07:49 AM

Death will not happen as long as the community still exists. market still exists and of course buying and selling still ongoing death will not happen on bitcoin. I believe the world war is the one that might make bitcoin die because of the chaotic economy
Yes I agree on that, as long as there maybe an investors bitcoin can really survive. Investors volume is really increasing almost everyday, it is all maybe because of the amazIng and interesting features of the bitcoin. Investors may have a big interest of investing into bitcoin because they really also wanted to earn. The most common factor that bitcoin has is that it is built with profitable process. Bitcoin is amazing.
Cryptocurrencies in general won't die because they create a few markets that never existed before.

First the pseudonymity creates the well known black markets where identity scrubbing is important to the seller, but also markets where identity scrubbing is important to the customer (VPNs, blog services for dissidents, etc).

Second, the lack of redemption creates a market where trust is imputed on the buyer whereas with credit cards we have only had a market where trust is imputed on the seller. This is important in a lot of business spaces, like the sale of virtual items, where purchasers are generally anonymous and untraceable but may be committing fraud or pretending to commit fraud to get goods and services for free. It is also important to people who live in regions of high fraud that are blacklisted by the traditional banking system (e.g. bitcoins allow honest people in Nigeria to order computer equipment).

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:08:26 AM

I don't surmise that bitcoin will stop and kick the bucket so effortlessly. Regardless of whether there is new innovation, bitcoin will at present exist since I trust this is one of the capable and sharpest development in financing history. Cryptographic money innovation won't shutdown in only a couple of years on the off chance that they need to close it down. Business visionaries is one of the huge factor in bitcoin, showcase is exceptionally sound so I figure it will keeps going longer. It will proceed to develop and fabricate solid for the following quite a long while.
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:09:44 AM

Have many new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin. Faster, cheaper, and have many application. I think Bitcoin will die next years !!! Huh Huh

I hope it will not because despite the fact that BTC is slow and has high fee, it is the first cryptocurrency ever. It is our history!

SiranthiS

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:10:18 AM

Bitcoin hold by other coins and may stronger for many years. Never die by next year. Depend on the market bitcoin still strong.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:18:39 AM

Death will not happen as long as the community still exists. market still exists and of course buying and selling still ongoing death will not happen on bitcoin. I believe the world war is the one that might make bitcoin die because of the chaotic economy
Yes I agree on that, as long as there maybe an investors bitcoin can really survive. Investors volume is really increasing almost everyday, it is all maybe because of the amazIng and interesting features of the bitcoin. Investors may have a big interest of investing into bitcoin because they really also wanted to earn. The most common factor that bitcoin has is that it is built with profitable process. Bitcoin is amazing.
Cryptocurrencies in general won't die because they create a few markets that never existed before.

First the pseudonymity creates the well known black markets where identity scrubbing is important to the seller, but also markets where identity scrubbing is important to the customer (VPNs, blog services for dissidents, etc).

Second, the lack of redemption creates a market where trust is imputed on the buyer whereas with credit cards we have only had a market where trust is imputed on the seller. This is important in a lot of business spaces, like the sale of virtual items, where purchasers are generally anonymous and untraceable but may be committing fraud or pretending to commit fraud to get goods and services for free. It is also important to people who live in regions of high fraud that are blacklisted by the traditional banking system (e.g. bitcoins allow honest people in Nigeria to order computer equipment).
Yes I agree on that, how come the bitcoin will die next year, I think it doesn't really have a basis when we say bitcoin will die, Maybe when no one used and show interest on bitcoin, bit if we are going to look at the bitcoin status today, it is now becoming the number one coin around the globe that built with a verry strong foundation, it begins in a verry low status of value until such time that it is now become the most amazing coin ever. I believe it will never die ad it will exist foe a long time.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:19:54 AM

Have many new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin. Faster, cheaper, and have many application. I think Bitcoin will die next years !!! Huh Huh

Solution: Sell your Bitcoins and go to the Altcoinsection. Thxbai

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:26:17 AM

Bitcoin hold by other coins and may stronger for many years. Never die by next year. Depend on the market bitcoin still strong.

yes your right the bitcoin is not die in next year you are depend in the market. im depend of the investors because investor is going to rich bitcoin forever.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:29:19 AM

Your guess will not be true bitcoin is a spear of all coins that exist, if you expect bitcoin to die, then all coins will also die, bitcoin will forever exist as long as the world still exists.

It is perception of people that bitcoin is a bubble, if will become zero or die etc. Thus those who believe in it will keep earning from it and those who wait that it will fall at 2k levels and then buy later which might not happen will lose an opportunity of making money and having good investment.
Alamin2

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:45:39 AM

I hopefully say that bitcoin will not die in up coming year. I always think that bitcoin is going to a bright future day by day. After all its never happen with bitcoin in future and it is the first cryptocurrency ever. It will continue growing and build up strong future for the next several years.So don't wory about this matter. Just carry on and do your best.Good luck..
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:47:24 AM

I think bitcion will not die next year instead it will be much strongest digital currencies next year. Maybe, now, have many new platform with advance technology and with much faster transaction than bitciion. But bitcoin is still the strongest and much popular currencies right now and next year there are many speculation that bitcoin will become stable and bubble it value.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:51:07 AM

Ofcourse not, So many people or article writers says that bitcoin will die next few months or years  but that's all useless bitcoin is so strong and have many supporters.
Did you know that many of New platforms, Advance technologies and New projects are connected to the bitcoin because developers see that it has more benefits if they'll connect it into bitcoin and many investors would support their projects just like VR Flatforms making an alternative coins from their products it means they support bitcoin and in every sales they put the funds in their coins and Bitcoin is the main coins of all alternative coins it means they buy bitcoin before supporting their coins.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:30:56 AM

Will bitcoin die next year? As for me no bitcoin is just starting and as days pass by it would grow and grow much stronger more and more people are gonna use bitcoin we could not predict when the bitcoin will die, as long as there are people who are currently investing bitcoin it could never die and i believe that someday bitcoin would change the world our real money would be replaced by bitcoin a digital currency not now but i know someday it will.  Grin
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

your speculation is wrong, bitcoin will go up and high next year. bitcon still has a lot of inventory and also there are still many public who believe in bitcoin, bitcoin spreading every year rises up.

nothing can stop bitcoin, because stopping bitcoin will make bitcoin more popular, rise and high.

I still believe bitcoin until today.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:37:25 AM

The introduction of new technology and advance features in the cryptocurrencies world is not an exist to the old one because the new technology are built on the foundation of the old technology and at that the new technology depends on the old one to survive the uncertainty of the market. Bitcoin can never be replace by any other cryptocurrencies because bitcoin is the foundation of the cryptocurrencies world.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:56:45 AM

Dont speculate that much lol, even though there are new and advance platform and coin/tokens. Bitcoin will always be Bitcoin first ever cryptocurrency ever made, and you dont think about bitcoin development tho, it is actively developing for the better.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:59:27 AM

BTC didn't die 3-5 years ago. So I don't think that BTC will die during the next several years when blockchain technology became very important

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rirukiti

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

think that the next two years are fine
linshisui38

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

It is too early to say that bitcoin will die.

Guen SaRe said, they establish a diversified subsystem solutions have been proposed, these subsystems can increase the liquidity of the currency, and parallel operation with the original system, so as to reduce the load of the original system.

Times are being updated, and bitcoin is being updated. If bitcoin wants to scale, it has to use new technologies that apply to all imaginable payment scenarios. At present, the various elements that implement this technology already have.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

As far as I know bitcoin will not die next year and probably not for the other years. Bitcoin is really in demand and it is still booming. The purpose of bitcoin in our country is to give people's work and aside from that it contributes biggest rate to our economy. The demand of bitcoin is equivalent of successful people who involved.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
blitzgane

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:13:11 AM

maybe yes or maybe no cause it depends on the people around the world how to use it
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: