Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:43:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin die next years ???  (Read 1035 times)
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:06:34 PM

Bitcoin has been a most common and first trading pair on almost all crypto exchanges. Bittrex, Binance, GDAX, etc are exchanges with BTC, ETH, USD as trading pairs with maximum crytpo trading options available with Bitcoin pairs. Therefore, it's hardly possible that Bitcoin can be terminated from cryptomarket. It's mother currency for cryptomarket which can be seen whenever Bitcoin is in dip Altcoins bleed red!
For the year 2018 I can assure you Bitcoin is way too far from getting terminated. It has massive potential, by the end of 2018 it will cross $40,000. Mark my words.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:11:38 PM

Have many new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin. Faster, cheaper, and have many application. I think Bitcoin will die next years !!! Huh Huh

Will, thats your speculation,and we respect for that,but as far as i know ,bitcoin is  indestructible and cannot been beaten  in terms of price value and popularity,even if theres so many new altcoins developed now in the market  and even we can buy those into a small amount,because the thruth,all of this coins will gradually and  contanstly faded in the blockchain like ashes,and in the end only one coin will remain its services in digital currency,and that is bitcoin.

yourbird

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:22:59 PM

I don't think bitcoin will die next year. now, more and more people are participating in bitcoin and I see it grow well. We don't know what will happen in the future. but I believe bitcoin will not die that easily, as many investors use bitcoin for investment
AnnaSitnikova

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:24:17 PM

I believe that bitcoin will live and show very good results! I hope that growth will occur very rapidly and will meet expectations!!!
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

Have many new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin. Faster, cheaper, and have many application. I think Bitcoin will die next years !!! Huh Huh

No and that is because of its large community. There are indeed other platforms or cryptos perhaps that are more advnatageous than Bitcoin when it comes to features but through the yers, Bitcoin have established a large community of its users. And with that, I highly doubt that Bitcoin won't be existing next year since there are lot of people who are using it more than the new ones.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:32:42 PM

You think bitcoin will die next years? Please stop sharing your useless opinion about bitcoin. It's not helping the economy so if you think that bitcoin will die next year, you better get out of it today.

I believe that bitcoin will live and show very good results! I hope that growth will occur very rapidly and will meet expectations!!!
Don't take the opinion of this guy seriously. He's clearly trolling.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:35:47 PM

Why you thinking like that. In this case you are totally wrong. I don't know when bitcoin will die but I'm sure that next year not at all. Even bitcoin will remain it's king position for next 10 or more years. Just we need to support bitcoin more & more & think positively.
mohammad7400

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:36:37 PM

i think no, because BTC has a good depletion in human society. I think it will developed more in next years
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

Bitcoin will not die next year because it still doing good.I don't want to think that it will die because of the good things it gives to many people,it helps lot to the Bitcoin users.
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:52:02 PM

There is no reason for what bitcoin died. I believe that over time, bitcoin will only strengthen its position in terms of the first world currency. There is much talk that bitcoin came to an end. But I do not believe in it

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:53:21 PM

In my opinion, it is NO. The cryptocurrency is the new platform of money, and bitcoin is the mother of all crypto. Until they havr user it will not crash or die, this is because many people are interested in bitcoin. Like here in my school, my teacher are very interested to cryptocurrency because they see that I earn money using this. And every year, if you observed the price, it has big improvement.

MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:53:51 PM

on what grounds do you say such a thing? what makes you think that bitcoin will die next year?
I personally have a different view,I have an opinion, which is contrary to your statement. I'm sure bitcoin will go up later this month.
positive tinking bro  Wink
do not provoke people with your stupid statements
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

Bitcoin will not die. Now we see simple correction which is natural for any assets in the world. I am absolutely sure that, we will see new maximum of bitcoin price in the second half of this year. Regulation by the state only positively affects people's confidence in the idea of bitcoin.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:33:01 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 10:53:14 AM by Clark05

Maybe after few years bitcoin will die. Yes we know as of now they have a lot of coin who have potential like fast transaction and cheap transaction fee. But for sure bitcoin will get a lot of new investor so that's why the bitcoin will survive.  Be thankful to bitcoin because if no bitcoin there's no us who are earning money.  We support bitcoin what ever happens because we only us who sucrifice and benefits.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:34:42 PM

Who are to say that bitcoin will die next year. Noone can tell what will happen in the future. So stop predicting. Even there are more platform with advance technology were release. Bitcoin will live for a long time.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:01:53 AM

Maybe after few years bitcoin will die. Yes we know as of now they have a lot of coin who have potential like fast transaction and cheap transaction fee.
No one know about the future, but from the increasing interst of the people we can say that bitcoin is now becoming more stronger from time tio time, therefor we can expect that next year bitcoin will be more popular and more stronter than this year. In fact crypto currency is the new emerging currency and the new generation are more interest in it.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:10:04 AM

Although bitcoin is not in its best form, however, it is also gradually improving. So, on February 26 a new version of bitcoin was released, which is fully supported by SegWit and allows quickly to eliminate its shortcomings. The final test measures for the definite implementation of a lightning network bitcoin are conducted. Of course, if bitcoin yields to other types of crypto currency in its development, then it will lose its leadership, but in the near future it is unlikely to leave the market.
xmas7

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:20:00 AM

It wont die. Even if it price drops to 1$ Bitcoin will die with last user. Everyone who has synchronized BTC blockchain will have to remove it and miner will have to stop mining. That is not going to happen.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:31:53 AM

Bitcoin is here to stay, and there are indicators all over.businesses accepting BTC, government accepting taxes in form of TC among others, the worst that can happen is BTC's Value declining, but i don't think if it will ever die.
btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:34:49 AM

Never Bitcoin Die
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: