Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:22:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin die next years ???  (Read 1037 times)
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

I think that these new currencies will coexist in parallel with bitcoin, but they will not be able to replace it, as bitcoin continues to develop and also becomes more convenient and modern.
Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:41:33 PM

Have many new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin. Faster, cheaper, and have many application. I think Bitcoin will die next years !!! Huh Huh

is it not really,I think blockchain technology is a smart way to controlling everything. every country wants to used blockchain technology. bitcoin is a one kind of blockchain base technology & most secure. so that it is very early time for bitcoin.
I hope bitcoin won't be die next year.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:59:20 PM

In this market anything can happen but I think in the next few years bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market will grow very strong instead of dying away. After each market downturn there are people suspected about the future of the market but then it is very strong recovery so you can peace of mind to invest in cryptocurrency because it will grow very strong.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:47:22 PM

Your offer is certainly interesting, but it is not too correct. Yes, now there are more and more new and very promising coins, but I still believe in bitcoin as the first and the main currency, which can not be surpassed. But time will tell.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:34:58 AM

i don't think so, bitcoin is existing until now, that is the proof of bitcoin will never die.
other altcoins may appear, but for me, bitcoin is still the first cryptocurrency in the world.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
85a54sda

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:23:23 AM

Bitcoin will not die so fast, because Bitcoin is a digital currency, it is still developing, and there are still many countries that do not accept Bitcoin. This is the rhythm that it will continue to develop.
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:35:00 AM

In my opinion bitcoin didn't die next years because many people interested about it. It can last for how many years before it dies.
anafisa

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:37:02 AM

in my opinion bitcoin next year will not die so also with the year next year he will continue to survive. bitcoin much diminanti by society because it is considered very mengutungkan for them. because it can be a good alternative for the use of digital business transactions that are developing today
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:47:42 AM

Have many new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin. Faster, cheaper, and have many application. I think Bitcoin will die next years !!! Huh Huh

I think you had underestimate the capability of bitcoin with much supporters around the world. Being a first digital currency has more room for improvements in which the developer had working on it to stay at the top most. The correction we had now is just a temporary, later on this will return to his all time high or much more than. We just need to be patient to wait for that to happen.

colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:52:56 AM

Bitcoin is still being born, so it is difficult for it to die soon. On the contrary, I believe that with the corrections it is getting stronger, and will surely improve in technology over time; which will allow it to remain as the first cryptocurrency worldwide.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:07:38 AM

I think it will be difficult. Indeed a lot of coins that appear but it seems bitcoin has its own charm and class itself, it will be difficult for new coins to replace bitcoin.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:29:06 AM

Bitcoin has recently given up a bit of his position and sank into his popularity, but he's still pretty strong. Bit by bit, the bitcoin also improves and eliminates its shortcomings, so there is no sign that it is dying. The new version of bitcoin has full support for SegWit, which allows to compress transactions, and this solves the problems with its scaling. Therefore, his transactions began to pass faster, and commission fees fell. It is also planned to introduce lightning in the bitcoin network. I think that this year bitcoin should show what he is capable of.
unangsajah

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:30:36 AM

If bitcoin were to die, then the cryptocurrency world would be destroyed, and it would not happen, I'm sure because bitcoin is the mother of all coin alternatives. so it is not possible for bitcoin to die. even if the bitcoin is not present it must appear something similar to bitcoin.
mulia tani

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:34:31 AM

large bitcoin will not die next year and so on, as many of its new enthusiasts and new investors are interested in buying coin-coin, I think bitcoin is hard to die next year and bitcoin brings good looks to the community
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:36:27 AM

Bitcoin will not die so fast, because Bitcoin is a digital currency, it is still developing, and there are still many countries that do not accept Bitcoin. This is the rhythm that it will continue to developIn this market anything can happen but I think in the next few years bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market will grow very strong instead of dying away. After each market downturn there are people suspected about the future of the market but then it is very strong recovery so you can peace of mind to invest in cryptocurrency because it will grow very strong
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:39:55 AM

Those who invest in Bitcoin are not interested in right technology, good transaction quality, and transaction costs. They invest in Bitcoin because it is the first digital currency and its price is also the highest at the moment.

james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:44:44 AM

We don't all even know when bitcoin will gonna die just enjoy having and working for bitcoin
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:49:51 AM

No we don't all even know when bitcoin will going to die s long as bitcoin is in the market we should work hard for it and enjoy the best days with bitcoin
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

that will not gonna happen because bitcoin is have a more advantage than the other plaftom and other crypto so its not a true that bitcoin will be die next year!
I am fed up seeing such questions. Every other day such stupid question rises and these people themselves have invested in bitcoins, earning so huge for every month and here see their mentality how ridiculous it is to talk such clumsy about your earning source. When you see how beautifully bitcoins are making place in international market, people are loving them, how can they become dead next year? Does it make sense?
firec8

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:58:25 AM

I don't think Bitcoin will die so fast. Because Bitcoin is still developing, there is still a lot of room for development. It's impossible to end it so quickly. The development of cryptocurrency is inseparable from Bitcoin's support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: