Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:28:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin die next years ???  (Read 1037 times)
yma2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

I don't believe that bitcoin dies one day. Technology becomes better which may lead to a rise in the value of bitcoin
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:34:56 PM

Bitcoin can never die no matter what. I have confidence that it will remain like this for long no Matter the disturbance they will be given. Crypto market is deep down in price but that should not bring panic. Everything will go back to normal on time.
Nobody can predict the future but there is still confidence that things will go well with time.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

Have many new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin. Faster, cheaper, and have many application. I think Bitcoin will die next years !!! Huh Huh

it is so hard to believe in news about bitcoin that it will die next year...i don't care if that is a bad news or not but for me i just keep on working with bitcoin so that someday i will receive a reward from bitcoin.
RAKib212

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

i think it is impossible that bitcoin die in next year . it may last for a long time and the use and advantage of bitcoin increases day by day .
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

There will be a lot of new coins who are technically much faster and cheaper then bitcoin. But the value behind bitcoin and the industry is just to big, as it can become worthless in the next years. I think bitcoin will stay valuable for many years. But there will be a coin, who will be accepted for worldwide transaction, who can handle the million transaction. But this coin will not be volatil anymore, and you will not make profit with it!
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

Bitcoin will not die in the next years because bitcoin is keep on upgrading and developing itself over the years so the chance for itself to die is not really possible so why we should worry for the life of bitcoin if we are seeing a good progress from bitcoin from these past few years and it is not enough to base the life of bitcoin on the current events that we are experiencing.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:18:03 PM

The unknown factor of the bitcoin is to understand what will happen when all the bitcoins have been mined, if it becomes a reserve currency or if it will go into decline.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Bertoman

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

bitcoin will never die because many people already support it so it never happens to be dead bitcoin,it's going to grow in the future.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

Nope. Bitcoin will be a bubble and not going to burst or die. If people say that bitcoin is like a tulips then don't believe on them coz they don't know technology either. Just hold your bitcoin and everything will follow through.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

It's impossible bitcoin will remain the same. If bitcoin will end or die then expect a major collapse in the whole market trading and people will get angry in our government it will create war. Bitcoin is like an internet and it won't stop.
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:09:02 PM

I believe that you are wrong and bitcoin will not die it has already shown itself as the most profitable coin
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

I think that bitcoin will remain the main currency and no one will be able to become better than it. It also continues to develop and improve.

johntawaki

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:20:39 PM

Bitcoin should remain because it will always remain the first cryptocurrency

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AllOfArt

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:53:45 PM

Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin are very highly popular but other ones are rising in popularity too such as monero, ethereum, and Zcash
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

Have many new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin. Faster, cheaper, and have many application. I think Bitcoin will die next years !!! Huh Huh

Your basis for bitcoin goes die are not very realable, your making panic for yourself,
Nobody can believe your thoughts about bitcoin goes die specially in the very short time, even bill gates believing bitcoin as decentralized currency become hugable and famous currency.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:04:22 AM

Your basis for bitcoin goes die are not very realable, your making panic for yourself,
Nobody can believe your thoughts about bitcoin goes die specially in the very short time, even bill gates believing bitcoin as decentralized currency become hugable and famous currency.
Yes I agree on that the bitcoin will not going to die  specially when it says right next year. Maybe the bitcoin will not really going to die and it maybe run through a decade or maybe through forever. The fast growing economy of bitcoin is one of the basis that many individual appreciate in bitcoin, and it is really becoming more amazing each day.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:18:12 AM

People always ask when to die and lose bitcoin. It is a type of FUD that should be stopped because it does not help in the growth of bitcoin. If you accept bitcoin and other digital currencies you should support it better to be popular not to mention when the bitcon dies. Bitcoin will not die but it will multiply the price.
Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:24:04 AM

It does NOT work because people support this bitcoin bitcoin will never die much more people will be able to help this bitcoin so it does not die bitcoin, and instead they will much more likely want to use this than leave it behind....
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:26:58 AM

Ooops, if you ask this question then why you are still here man? LoL
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:16:04 AM

is that you said the best platform is the cryptocurrencies? or other system? if you tell about the cryptocurrencies i think bitcoin wouldn't die next year because usually other coin (cryptocurrencies ) price is depending bitcoin price, so if the bitcoin die all cryptocurrencis in the market will die too and all people that hold that coin will broke

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: