Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FORK][AIRDROP] LITECOIN PRIVATE - LTC fork /w Privacy and Smart Contracts  (Read 20540 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

Grin Hello! The project looks quite interesting ... but I have doubts ... you said 1 LTCP = 1 LTC ... but at current quote 1 LTC costs $ 156.18 USD and 1 LTCP costs only $ 0.016 USD on Yobit .. what is the true price of LTCP currency? ... and why does not the LTCP currency appear on coinmarketcap.com? ... there I found only LTC, LTCR and LTCU listed  Huh

LTCP is the futuer of LTC. The team make a great idea.  Smiley

From what I understand it did not refer to values, but to the LTCP Swap, it would be 1 LTC`P for every 1 LTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

Anyone explain me for the fork ? i have LTCP on MEW wallet , Do I need to do anything? or it's all automatic .
amintet

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

Anyone explain me for the fork ? i have LTCP on MEW wallet , Do I need to do anything? or it's all automatic .

The dev gonna update the necessary steps two weeks before swap. Please join our telegram channel for daily news. The dev can also answer any question there
MindKey

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

The time is to buy and hold until the swap. The Time already works in chain and portfolio to announce, many can receive 1 ltcp pot ltc, but smart it is to buy now in FD or Yobit and receive much more
buckyballs

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

The dev gonna update the necessary steps two weeks before swap. Please join our telegram channel for daily news. The dev can also answer any question there

There is too much noise on the Telegram Channel.
zz9w9z

Activity: 492
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:22:44 AM

You can turn off  the Notifications.  After the dev pinned the point, you'll receive the notification without noise.

giagge
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:49:08 PM

I want partecipate on telegram chat , but i dont found the link , anyone link it please ? thanks in advantage .
LTCPRIVATE

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

I want partecipate on telegram chat , but i dont found the link , anyone link it please ? thanks in advantage .
Here is the telegram link.
https://t.me/joinchat/Gyl0Awz4g3pShTcS9Fx1Ng
buckyballs

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

You can turn off  the Notifications.  After the dev pinned the point, you'll receive the notification without noise.

I mean there's too much visual noise, am looking for serious discussion ...not emojis, gifs and other nonsense.
bruges

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:00:15 PM

There is no news, so people just have a fun at this moment. Serious discussion will be when the news appeared. Hope it will be early April. As an option you can follow LTCP Twitter.

I mean there's too much visual noise, am looking for serious discussion ...not emojis, gifs and other nonsense.

giagge
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

Here is the telegram link.
https://t.me/joinchat/Gyl0Awz4g3pShTcS9Fx1Ng

Thanks, so can we summarize? , when is fork predicted and what do LTCP have to do on MEW ?
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

Fork is already over? Is it too late to join?

Fork will happen on mid April as per the website stated. Fork of litecoin will be combined to airdropped erc20 ltcp tokens. It's not to late to join, if you believe they can achieve the project. Erc20 tokens are currently being traded on Yobit and Forkdelta. You can secure your LTCP tokens from there.
buckyballs

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:31:37 AM

Fork will happen on mid April as per the website stated. Fork of litecoin will be combined to airdropped erc20 ltcp tokens. It's not to late to join, if you believe they can achieve the project. Erc20 tokens are currently being traded on Yobit and Forkdelta. You can secure your LTCP tokens from there.

Will LTCP disappear from Forkdelta after the hard fork?
Retallick

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:01:43 PM

Hi. Do you have an idea of what exchange would accept LTCP and when? The project seems strong, and I'd like to buy some more.
Thanks for the replies.
buckyballs

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

Hi. Do you have an idea of what exchange would accept LTCP and when? The project seems strong, and I'd like to buy some more.
Thanks for the replies.
We don't know yet. 

Litecoin Private's Twitter says:: "We are happy to announce that we are now in the final stages of writing our whitepaper and should release it fairly soon. We are also currently in contact with a big exchange about getting Litecoin Private listed before the fork and one smaller exchange."

Link - https://twitter.com/liteprivate/status/976532030166093825

At the moment LTCP is trading on Yobit and Forkdelta.
LTCPRIVATE

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:56:56 AM

LTCP will not disappear from forkdelta or etherdelta after the fork. There will be a token swap to convert the ERC20 tokens into LTCP coins at 1:1 ratio and it doesn't matter when you swap the tokens for coins.
alex75

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:51:01 AM

пpивeт,пoдcкaжитe ecли тoкeны нa биpжe yobit,бyдeт aвтooбмeн нa мoнeты или нa кoшeлёк нyжнo вывecти?
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414

= jasad =

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:14:18 AM

LTCP will not disappear from forkdelta or etherdelta after the fork. There will be a token swap to convert the ERC20 tokens into LTCP coins at 1:1 ratio and it doesn't matter when you swap the tokens for coins.
so no more worries, maybe mid april would be a great time
means for now there is still a chance for anyone, for the future we hope this can be good impact and not the end of everything
buckyballs

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

Thanks for the response. Wishing success for this project.
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

Someone can explain to me definitively what I have to do for the fork and when does this start? I have LTCP on MEW .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: