Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is your bitcoin earnings enough for you to start a business?  (Read 2164 times)
leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
i think this is not enough to start a business,i still don't have a lot of bitcoin but if i earn so much from it and i earn a lot money then that's the time i can do business for the future of my kids and for the help of bitcoin i know that we can do it anytime.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

Definitely not, I still need a lot to learn to get more for it in such a way that it is possible to eventually suffice
Learning is a continuous process and everyone learns a new thing in this market on daily basis. The best thing is that once we have entered this market, we can do the practical implementation of whatever we have earned, and getting the bonus out of that gives some really boosting confidence. This is how I am sure that I will get the desired money to start the business of my own thinking but one thing is clear that I will never end my trading in bitcoin as far as we both are alive.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:06:04 PM

I think thats good plan to start bussiness with capital from earning bitcoin. But before we start our own bussiness, its much better if we have bussiness plan and minimizing our risk on our bussiness. and oyu will continue your main job,for to be sure your plan will work or not.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

For starters, I suppose small business that doesn't require much attention is a good choice of business. although, it can't match your salary if your earning a lot. For pros in this cryptocurrency industry, I'd say they've earned enough to put up a good business that would require presence which also means that they can finally quit work. As for you, it all depends on how much you think you've earned and saved and if there is a business that would quiet fit your capital budget.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:51:32 PM

If it turns out to earn bitcoins in order not to work for the boss, then why open a business at all? You'll be chasing two birds, you'll be left with nothing.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:07:41 PM

When you earn enough BTC where you ca start a good business, what I could say, that was a good choice. Don't just pick any business, you need to study what is trending, what is more profitable or how you money can grow exponentially.

Business is not an easy task, you need to study every aspect if you wanted to be successful. 

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:34:12 AM

I do not have any bitcoin yet to think if its enough to start a business.For me i will stay in my job and make bitcoin an extra income to eafn money for the future.
if you necessarily have earning with or without bitcoin you can actually start small business and if you have hardwork and you know things about business that small business will become that big business, and if you can actuallyhave bitcoin those earning you can start business and of coarse you can do business while working also in bitcoin.

Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:35:34 AM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
It would be nice to know exactly what you are trying to achieve, there are some business which do not require much capital, creating an internet business can be ideal, you can create a a company in my country for a few thousands of dollars and a company in which you are the only employee and does not pay rent for office space or anything like that can have really low costs, but there are other business in which you need a few millions just to start.
[/quote
Exactly. There many kinds of business that you may want to venture, if you think that the amount of money that you have earned from bitcoin is enough to start your own business then you can go ahead. However, starting a business requires proper planning in order to succeed. So many things to consider and prepare in order to succeed. I believe that there is risk in everything, however sometimes we can minimize the risk by being prepared.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:49:16 AM

It depends on the business you want to run. If you just want a small investment project, it's all right.

I suggest you put more energy into trading bitcoins, which will make you earn more.
Markpet01

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:55:28 AM

My bitcoin is not enough to start a business because i am new in bitcoin but in the next few months i think its enough to start a business.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:03:41 AM

Well thats a good use for your bitcoin earnings. First thing to consider before starting a business, do you have enough to sustain you incase your business fails? Not all businesses work. So you have to have a back up plan. Research what kind of business you want to put up. Make a feasibility study on the business and make sure your budget is enough to cover for whatever is needed for the business.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:05:18 AM

if you have the fund you needed to put up your own business, why not. that is everbody's long term goal, why keep on being an employee when you can be the boss, as long as you have the financial capacity and the time, you are free to level up. it is hard to focus on two different things like working and managing your bitcoin, if you are earning more in bitcoin, and enjoying bitcoin, then you should consider being full time in bitcoin. decide on where you will have a better future.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

The income I earn from bitcoin is not enough to start a business, because I just joined and worked in bitcoin so the money I earned was not great, enough to meet my needs and not enough to open a business, but although the money I get is not much, I trying to save, with the goal of one day I can open a business, so I have a steady income from my business.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:13:41 AM

We have now family business and it is because of the bitcoin. The capital that I used in order to build our family business is from the bitcoins. Bitcoin is helping me to become successful person.

Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:18:41 AM

That is a good idea, use your bitcoin earnings in starting a business. It is a smart decision to invest you money, when you receive a money don't spend it all at once, don't act like rich already, invest it so it can be doubled, but always remember to invest only what you can afford to lose.
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:11:43 AM

Yes because it can start a small business with a small capital like a small store, a small restaurant or an online shop of cltohes, shoes, homewares, kitchenwares etc.

icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

To start a business, I do not have enough of the bitcoins that I have, and to support the business itself it will not be enough either
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

For me yes. As on my upcoming earning I'm planning to put a traditional business. Its better to get busy now a day and better to put on added investment. Not only that I will post on my business, accepting Bitcoin for payment.  Smiley Sale in real estate is not going well for me. Hold out on commission.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

For me yes. As on my upcoming earning I'm planning to put a traditional business. Its better to get busy now a day and better to put on added investment. Not only that I will post on my business, accepting Bitcoin for payment.  Smiley Sale in real estate is not going well for me. Hold out on commission.

Well a sensible man would always think ahead and do the same as you did. Its best to prepare for the worst and even though we're looking good in btc now, you can't discount the fact that something unwanted may happen. So better to have other investments and earnings from trading really is a good source

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

In fact my answer is no. It depends on which business you want to start. Range from $1000 to $10000, different business may require different amount of money. I prefer to doing existing job and make some profits when I have free time. By the way, if you have a good idea, you'd better start as soon as possible, maybe it can make profits more than trading in cryptocurrencies.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: