Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is your bitcoin earnings enough for you to start a business?  (Read 2153 times)
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:52:13 AM

unfortunately no, it is not enough if we are speaking about good business..  but it is enough to buy a car or even to buy a flat..
which is a very nice outcome for a hobby, don't you think so? ))
and if bitcoin will cost more, then maybe I can think about a house ))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yanixbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
I would rather invest my earnings more on bitcoin than start a business. It is hard to put up a viable business today because of so much competition. I would rather undertake the risk in investing in cryptocurrencies than the risk in starting a business.

Yes, I wanna try offline business and at the same time doing bitcoin. It is a good decision since we don’t know what the future awaits. At least you have an income besides from bitcoin. If you have extra you can invest in cryptocurrency and hold for long term.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:05:37 AM

unfortunately no, it is not enough if we are speaking about good business..  but it is enough to buy a car or even to buy a flat..
which is a very nice outcome for a hobby, don't you think so? ))
and if bitcoin will cost more, then maybe I can think about a house ))
Maybe right now it is not enough for you to start a good business but after a few months or maybe years, you will be able to have the fund that you will become the capital for you to start all of the things that you wanted to start and it is not that easy to get it but you will get to that stage if you are just patient and very determined.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:39:11 AM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
working at a 9 to 5 job is quite tiring. You wake up very early so a not to be late. And you come home to your family very late. Starting your own business is a good idea. Just a tip. You should start a business which you have your passion. For example, you want eating or cooking for the family, then start your own food business. Your earnings in btc is  a good source for you to have your seed money or capital.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

It is possible but you need a lot of cash to buy and invest in bitcoin and ofcourse you also need a lot of time to hodl and wait for the bitcoin price to goes up rockethigh before you can collect your propfits to put up your desired business. No one can get rich in an instant not unless you won in a lottery. Just be patient and good things will follow according to your plan. But if you think that your holdings are enough for you to put up your a business then why not?
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

I'm also tired of working on regular work, but earning with bitcoin is not that fast if you do not have the initial large capital to invest in coins. It is necessary to wait until the bitcoin course will fly to the moon.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

I think that would be a good idea for you because you would be able to experience financial freedom and you could spend more time with your family and loved ones. I think earning bitcoin for a business is a good start for you to let your earnings grow.
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:37:50 PM

Yes, at the very end of my life having my own business as a bitcoin is enough now and I hold it as far as I can because I know I can teach it someday
Well you are going really well I would suggest you not to sell and keep on holding as much as possible, price of bitcoin is increasing more and more I am sure at the end of you will be very happy when it will be the time to sell, you will get enough money to start your own bitcoin business, you have been holding since long so bit more patience will give you very huge profit for sure because price is gradually increasing now.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:08:01 AM

That is a good idea!
Though it is wise to assess whether your business idea will actually carry on in your area to assure your bitcoin earnings will truly be advantageous.
I am still a student and I don't have a job. My bitcoin earnings are still a bit low but I see people start a business with like $10, so maybe yes I can start a business but I have still yet to determine what will the market love.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:17:51 AM

I have already saved some good amount of bitcoins which is already enough for starting a business but I have no idea of any business that I want to enter. Investing in any business needs careful planning so I'm going to study the feasibility of starting a business first. At the present, I'm still enjoying posting here so business might come later.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:05:53 AM

It was enough but i lost a lot on gambling and many other different useful stuff. I am very bad in money managment unfortunatly , and need to take few lessons from pros.

This is really unfortunate, you have wasted what you have earned hardly just for gambling? Of course no one to blame except yourself, you do not need to learn from pros IMO as you can learn from your own experience. As per saying "experience is the best teacher", you only need to evaluate what you have done previously. Dont gamble all money on your pocket, save some for your future and dont be addicted to it.
Gambling is a real problem. It is like a disease that can be mitigated but never killed. Anyway, this is a way too sad to listen. Losing big amounts in gambling cannot only bring financial crisis but damage to a person mental and emotional state. However, if someone learns his lesson and stops playing this foolish game, it remains no issue. Bitcoin earnings are far larger than what many field jobs can return. A [person can entirely depend on it for his needs.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

It relies upon the business you need to run. A few organizations are extremely shoddy to begin and need just a little speculation, however others require greater beginning ventures, uniquely those that need hardware and enormous rooms, for a case. Your inquiry is extremely exceptionally loose as we have to know more points of interest to give you a more exact answer. It will likewise depend how much cash you have, bitcoin is valuable to develop cash quick, however in the event that your bitcoin sum is low, it won't have much effect
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:44:33 AM

Since I start earning income with the help of this forum and trading. I glad to the state to you that I as of now begin an independent business with my companion’s request that to join and make a mining setup. Presently we are planning to construct a restaurant that acknowledges digital money. If you already have enough bitcoin on your wallets. Think or plan how it will develop. Don’t focus on the single resource of cash and you have to restrain in managing your income.
Earning from Bitcoin is enough for an investor to spread the portfolio around because we know that Bitcoin gives us huge profit within a year and gives us a chance each year in order to sell all the coins and become a millionaire or may be billionaire so it will not be a difficult thing after becoming Bitcoin millionaire while earning to start Bitcoin is the main issue near people and this will be solving with the passage of time.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

so far still not enough for me to use as opening business. but I will not stop. I will keep trying to achieve my future dream start serious in working bounty to get maximum result
Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:58:38 AM

My bitcoin earnings are still not enough to make a business. I still collect earnings only from following bounty so it's still too long to collect it.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

so far still not enough for me to use as opening business. but I will not stop. I will keep trying to achieve my future dream start serious in working bounty to get maximum result
You have a great deal of enthusiasm and confidence for the future, this is very good for people who have the ambition to open up a business but that is not enough, you should look for more work to optimize the amount you get from bitcoin, and trading is a job that I encourage you to join. Although this work may cause you to lose money, but what you can get is absolutely deserved, and you can save a lot of time in building a business, the last thing that I want to remind you, to create a business, ideas and a detailed plan is the most essential thing, capital is not all

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
outdatedruff7

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

No not still! I am planinng to open a travel business shortly at my place!
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

They are two possiblitys when you make profit with bitcoins. You can make so much profit with cryptocurrencies, that you never every have to work in your live. Thats rare. And you can make a good amount of profit, which you have to decide what you want to do. You can buy a house, and maybe you can start workings less. Or you can start a business with this money. But then you just need to know, that you amybe ahve to work a lot more then every before. So i owuld not start a businness.
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:47:10 PM

maybe my bitcoin earnings are not enough to start a business because I'm just a beginner in the bitcoin forum.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

No it is not yet enough.I still want to buy more and earn more.My earnings from bitcoin is not enough to capitalize another business.But even when i already had enough money to put another business, it is bitcoin is still my priority.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: