Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:27:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is your bitcoin earnings enough for you to start a business?  (Read 2164 times)
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

Right now i just earn a little not enough to put up even a small business thats why im earning to add more in my savings because i really like to start my own business to have an income for my family.
Onyx0

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
I think yes, Bitcoin investment can absolutely have a steady monthly amount. When I joined the Bounty program on this forum, I actually quit my job at a company.

There is no doubt that bitcoin gives us enough money to spend a good life without a job and we can get everything with help of bitcoin, but even then it is not good to quit your job for the sake of bitcoin as we can manage both easily and it will not affect each other, we get a lot of spare time every day so better earn at your spare part of day, as today having more than one source of income is really important and I am using bitcoin as an additional source of income.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
If I can save everything I’m getting every month for like five months, I believe it will be enough for me to start up my own business, and not just a small business. But I don’t think there is any need for me to go for that as of now cause I still have a job doing; I’m working in an office and I also take care of my father’s business as of now. I’m saving up for my future and everything I earn from Bitcoin goes into savings.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:05:13 AM

No because bitcoin is my part time job. I am actually just doing the signature campaign. But i am happy of what i earn. It help a lot of my finances.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:23:06 AM

The earnings that I got from bitcoin is enough to start a business. There are now many people who started a business because of the earningd that they got from the bitcoin. Actually, I franchised a small business in my community and I used the money that I got from the bitcoin.

burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

No because bitcoin is my part time job. I am actually just doing the signature campaign. But i am happy of what i earn. It help a lot of my finances.

Yes I just started a small business. To me it just helps the income of bitcoin to start any small business. I don't look for big business first starts in a small business. If it was a business became worth it then i should go for big business. In my job is not enough income to provide for my family but the extra income of bitcoin is also helpful for the financial problem. So for me just enough bitcoin's help to start even a small business to support my family and their future.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

It entirely depends on your business idea.

For some they can even start the business with zero investment but they need an idea, for some even Millions will keep sitting in the bank thus it's variable.

As for me I don't have that much Bitcoins two actually starts a decent business like a hotel chain or something that I would for sure do in the future if I have money to. 😂👍

Looks like you do have investment thus best of luck 👍 hope you succeed

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:30:11 PM

I think the way you want to do it is very good so as to provide an opportunity for them to continue to earn income at any time when starting to invest in bitcoin because now it is in bad condition and it's time to buy.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:22:40 PM

If you know a way to earn enough money from cryptocurrency to start a business why not?
joining campaign can give you good profit but it depends on your account here as well as in other forms of campaign like twitter and fb because it is based on your followers/friend and rank here in the forum. Ever since i joined campaign i saved good amount of money that i could start a small business, if you could invest on alts i think it could give you good profit as well to save enough money for business
Jaydis

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

For what I know with my colleagues yes you can start a decent bussiness with your earning here. They xan even have the guts to purchasw a house even a car though I havent experienced that yet i hope soon. I am also tired of being an employee I know someday we will earn that much also.
joburgtaxi

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

So far I havve enough income from my cryptocurrency investments to pay for my everyday  needs but I do believe that in some time I ll be gettig enough profit to found a new business for myself.

trand

Activity: 252

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

I think my bitcoin is enough for me to start a business. However, I do not think that starting a business would be a great idea since I have no information in managing my business. Therefore, I think that bitcoin and the cryptocurrency can still give me a great profit every year

miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

Yes it was a great idea. I you tired of working you can start a small business using your bitcoin earning. Think a business that it doesn't need a big capital.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

it will depend on what business field you will run and also how much income you earn from your activities in bitcoin. why I say so because I think to start a business of course you will need capital to start a business activity. so I mean that if the income you earn from bitcoin activities is large enough you may be able to allocate the proceeds from bitcoin to other business activities outside of the activities you do in bitcoin. but if the income you get from bitcoin is not too big you should save it first until the right time is when the savings you have is big enough.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

I think yes, Bitcoin investment can absolutely have a steady monthly amount. When I joined the Bounty program on this forum, I actually quit my job at a company.

That's great to hear, how much do you earn from bounties approximately?

Do you have any tips for the rest of us?
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

Its not enough for me to start business I think.I should reinvestment it for thoe who legit investor then I will read more about cryptocurrencies so I will have a knowledge to whats going on when my investment start up.I know I will succeed to this I will be successful someday
Elviragreg

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

I think it could make a profit from bitcoin to make business in the real world. At any rate we should have such thoughts, where we have digital assets and have real assets like a business.
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

It depends on how much your earning is and what kind of business you want to put up. If you're tired of working as an employee, plan your strategie how to put up business before passing a resignation letter to your employer. It's hard to be jobless.
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

I have nothing in BTC unfortunatly but anyway i have enough money to start a business. I am not doing anything because sacred of risks and government taxes on my buisness.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

yes that was enough to earn some money to starting a new business, but still this thing have a long time to gain a more profit to open some bussines fyi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: