Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:00:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is your bitcoin earnings enough for you to start a business?  (Read 2153 times)
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
I think yes, Bitcoin investment can absolutely have a steady monthly amount. When I joined the Bounty program on this forum, I actually quit my job at a company.

You were wrong when advising him. Investing in Bitcoin has a lot of risks and losses are possible. In investment cannot be sure about the profits, so there is no fixed daily income, monthly for Bitcoin.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:12:34 AM
Merited by caloy06 (2)

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?

Yes you can start earning profit from cryptocurrency by trading, there are coins today that are very profitable if you are going to invest by just holding for a few months and wait for the market's demand to increase.

Hmmm but take note theres a lot of altcoin that turn to shitcoin/scam so choose wisely before putting your money in cryptocurrency its better to pick the top 10 altcoin in coinmaketcap.
Well right now my earning in cryptocurrency are not enought to start bussiness but I work very hard to increase my earning to start my own bussiness someday. Smiley
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:21:50 AM
Merited by handyhuman (5)

It's up to you. The important is that if you are not happy to the work that you have right now you can always search for another because full-time job is important too especially when you have a family. I know that Bitcoin is a good business but you may also consider doing both like being an employee and a businessman or businesswoman. To start a good business you need to invest enough money to see if it really works through the profit that you will have. And the most important thing that you need to consider is that your knowledge about the business that you want to have. I know that decisions are the hardest thing to make, especially when it is a choice between where you should be and where you want to be but I know that in a perfect time you will see the right decision.
joburgtaxi

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:30:31 PM

I have not gotten to that level of profit yet but I do believe that it is possible since I tried to open the business before but it did not work because this business is so competitive now. I look forward to becoming a full time trader and trying new business.

BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:39:35 PM

I have not gotten to that level of profit yet but I do believe that it is possible since I tried to open the business before but it did not work because this business is so competitive now. I look forward to becoming a full time trader and trying new business.
Yes business wants a huge amount because its not easy to start own business, so i think you should make more money from bitcoin and that's why investment is a very good way to make best money for any business and you should wait for some weeks or some months because bitcoin price will more increase and that's why you will get a huge profit.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

I don't like to run my own business, for me is much better to keep working with crypto by my own. Even with enough money i probably will never open anything...

longskie0327

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

I haven't enough profit yet as far as bounty Campaign is concerned..up to waiting for my pay..but if I were to hit a high profit.. I will dare to engage into some business
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

Yes,bitcoin earns can start for you a business,depending on they amount you invested in bitcoin and proper planning of your earns on bitcoin,can start you a business in no time.

Marker135

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

No. I'm not that long in cryptocurrencies and my investment wasn't big enought. For now I have trading as "part job" to raise my BTC value.

I work in big worldwide company and getting experiences and I hope maybe in a few years my BTC earning will be enought to quit job and start my own business. Actually something familiar as what my company do and for sure I will accept cryptos!

I quite envy to people who are able to quit job now and do it. I can't wait for the time, when I will join them.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

No. I'm not that long in cryptocurrencies and my investment wasn't big enought. For now I have trading as "part job" to raise my BTC value.

I work in big worldwide company and getting experiences and I hope maybe in a few years my BTC earning will be enought to quit job and start my own business. Actually something familiar as what my company do and for sure I will accept cryptos!

I quite envy to people who are able to quit job now and do it. I can't wait for the time, when I will join them.

If you have a job right now, its better to just keep your job while you also try to earn BTC or even altcoins here in the forum. Its not a good thing to quit your job and solely try to survive through the jobs here in the forum, you'd probably struggle to meet ends in the end. Also be careful, scams are everywhere.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

That is true it is tiring to be an employee and we all wanted to be the boss of our own company but it is kinda hard to make that happen especially if we didn't know what business it will be and on how to run a business. But me I have insufficient funds in me because I am just starting here as a bounty hunter the profits of that is not accurate taht is why those savings I have is still not enough for building and starting a business I need more and I need to asure that this business will be successful
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:16:01 PM

Yes, you can start a business with your earnings from bitcoin. The safe choice for you is to save money first before resigning to work. Based on what you have mentioned, I think you are burnt out and needs to leave work. Use bitcoin as an inspiration to work at your company. Sometimes what we need is something to look forward to. Bitcoin can be the answer to that. Just wait for your time and it will happen. Being a businessman might be your calling.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

Actually, I have not started a business that I have planned. Because I do not have enough capital to start my business. There are two sources of income that I look forward to, from Bitcoin and my work as an employee.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

that's a pretty brilliant idea. or you should stop working as an employee and focus on this work. choice is in your hands.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

No, never sacrifice a stable job over cryptocurrency not because I doubted it but the volatility of the price may affect your earnings,  better to find another job and continue working and Bitcoin may serve as your extra way to get profit, for the assurance that you can have salary monthly since we cannot have the assurance that you can earn here big and frequent , this is just an advice and I highly believe in time management practice it.
udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:24:35 PM

yes, I agree. I have made my btc earnings a start for business in last year. I have got alot from btc in last year. I can buy house and started a new business.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:33:46 PM

I think yes, Bitcoin investment can absolutely have a steady monthly amount. When I joined the Bounty program on this forum, I actually quit my job at a company.

You were wrong when advising him. Investing in Bitcoin has a lot of risks and losses are possible. In investment cannot be sure about the profits, so there is no fixed daily income, monthly for Bitcoin.
I think still people have the opportunity to make money from bitcoin investment. Because still bitcoin price is too much low as compare to the adoptor of bitcoin users, in fact still majority of people do not know anything about bitcoin but now bitcoin is being introduced in so many places therefore bitcoin users are also increasing from time to time. therefore the price of bitcoin is also expected to increase too much in near future.
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

As easy as you can read it, I also thought that by quitting my job and focusing on Bitcoin and Altcoins trading, I can start my own business. But I was wrong, it's not easy to depend on Cryptocurrency especially that the market price of each coin can change from time to time and you have to depend on it. There is this part of me that regretted my decision to quit my job as an Insurance Agent but I do believe that in Cryptocurrency, you just have to trust the process and just believe that it will be worth it in the end. So before deciding everytime, think of the consequences first to avoid regrets in the future.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:37:31 PM

Of course, it could, every entrepreneur initially must have capital difficulties, but with the Bitcoin, I'm sure the capital can be obtained...right now my business is growing, and I'm very grateful that the capital I get from Bitcoin is not from a loan to the Bank.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

For me, it depends on you if you can afford to start a new business or focus on earning bitcoin to gain money or have a source of income. But make sure that you have a massive amount of money, knowledge, and skill in entering into this kind of world. We all know that bitcoin’s value is fluctuating too much so just spend some money that you afford to lose. But as I see, you will risk your job to start a new business, and I think that you plan it very well so just good luck to you because like you said you are tired of working as an employee there as a huge chance that someday you will find quitting your job and take this opportunity that you thinking.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: